Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Nothing's Changed at All (Serafina/Brenley) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:18 pm
"Okay." Brenley swallowed. "Okay." No, he wasn't a bad guy. He had never considered himself even remotely evil until he had left home and come here, but circumstances since had certainly proven he was... something.

Self-serving, plotting, occasionally cold, antisocial. These traits were not ones he saw as inherently bad or anything, they just hadn't served him particularly well at Amityville or anywhere else he'd been in the past year. But if Serafina was his friend... if she didn't mind... maybe they were all right. Maybe he was.

"Good. I look forward to it." He raised his knees and rested his arms on them. "I never thought I would have a need to fight, but this school seems to attract trouble. We should probably practice as much as we can."

HP: 33/40
Action: yay
Damage: 0
Fear: T2 Swift Strikes (unused), T1 Battle Cry (unused)

Seiana_ZI
<3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:20 pm
In some ways, everyone had those traits.

Self-preservation was most creeple's instinct.

Serafina chuckled grimly, shifting her position so her legs were swung behind her. Though her movements weren't exactly smooth since she was aching a little bit, she wasn't hurting so much that she was having trouble moving. Just ... a little uncomfortable a few minutes after. "Agreed. I always wanted to come to Amityville once I got myself, uh, situated in Halloween at my old school. The all-ghouls one in the area? Yeah. Always seemed like something cool was happening at Amityville."

She paused for drama's sake, before laughing quietly, bringing a hand to her mouth by instinct even if it was hidden by a surgical mask.

"Didn't realize that something cool meant something ... crazy. Though I guess I should have known, considering my first trip with the school was the Four Isles ... blowing up."

Serafina expanded her arms out like she was trying to contain a growing balloon.

Quote:
HP: 23/40
Action: Hooray :D
Fear: T2 Swift Strikes (unused), T1 The Mist (unused)

Smerdle
<33

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:46 am
Now this he hadn't heard. He had known something had brought the horsemen to Halloween originally, but the news reports in his area had been suspiciously detail-free. He should have at least suspected something more serious had gone on, especially after witnessing the lengths to which the horsemen had gone to in their quest to carve out a new home.

"Hm. I didn't know about that at all. I wonder if that's why they were so... prickly." He was going to have to make some time for the library again, it seemed. Not only did he miss the books and their musty smells, but he'd amassed an impressive list of topics he wished to research since the last time he'd gone. Plus, it was soothing. Bren felt more calm just thinking about it, so calm in fact, that he grew aware of the fact that he was slightly peckish over his conscience's incessant whine.

"Are you hungry?"

Action: nom

Seiana_ZI
*punches self*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:59 am
"You didn't know?"

Serafina was honestly surprised. Had no one ever explained why the Horsemen had moved to Halloween in the first place, away from the Four Isles (or the insanity infested hole the isles now were)? How much did the main population actually know about what happened? Did she have some kind of secret knowledge?

Serafina paused for a moment, nodding in agreement eventually with the idea that the explosion probably had something to do with how prickly they had always been. "They wanted their homelands back. I can't agree with their methodology totally but I certainly can't blame them either."

Serafina stayed silent for a moment, reflecting, before Brenley's question about getting something to way entered her ears. She jumped, before laughing. "Oh." Well, she didn't really need to eat, being a ghost... But that didn't mean she didn't still do it sometimes... When she could hide it behind her mask. Well...

"Sure! I could eat something, why not?"

Well she could think of plenty of reasons not but --

Quote:
Action: Foodz

Smerdle
Nooo *gives ice pack*

Seiana_ZI

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:07 pm
Brenley shook his head in answer to her question. He couldn't blame them either, he supposed. They were an enigma, these horsemen, one he had never made time to study properly. And now they were leaving.

His mouth turned up ever so faintly at its corners when Serafina said she could eat, at least until he recalled that she had little reason to. "You don't have to have anything," he amended quickly. "But I would like it if you would come with me."

Suddenly conscious of how that might sound, he added, "Only if you want to. Of course." He supposed he had just asked her out, after a fashion. Bren swallowed. He hoped she hadn't noticed.

Action: more nom

Seiana_ZI
ice pack *u*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:24 pm
Serafina wasn't sure how to feel about the fact that they were leaving to the Tower. Sure, the horsemen now had a place of their own back, but the methodology they had taken to get it -- did the ends really justify the means? She didn't know.

At Brenley's turn of phrase, Serafina blinked once, and then twice, and then instinctively put a hand to her surgical mask to giggle a bit at how flustered he suddenly seemed. "You don't need to amend your statements," stated Serafina, a twinkle in her eyes, "I wanna come along."

It was nice to think of going somewhere as a friend of someone alone but she didn't need to tell him something that came across as not-as-confident as she preferred to air.

"Even if I don't eat anything."

She winked, before gesturing towards the exit of the gym. "So, we going?"

Quote:
Action: Foodz

Smerdle
ice is nice (ooh I rhymed)

Seiana_ZI

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:30 pm
"Yes. Let's." He pushed himself to his feet and turned to offer her a hand up with a relieved smile. "I know of a place called Pandora's Box that's nice enough to sit in, even if you don't partake." And this time he had enough money on him that he could eat instead of just wistfully watching others do so.

Making sure she was upright and doing okay, Brenley started toward the door.

Seiana_ZI
i've had this in my tabs since august and meant to end it properly eons ago and then suddenly november >> I AM SORRY

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff