PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:03 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
JamesWN
Queen Spazzy

You just want to watch the world burn, don't you? cat_stare
*picks them up and puts them in order*
I'd throw them at you, but I'd have to pick them up again...

Idea... 4laugh *scoops them up and tosses them in air like confetti*

*scoops them into a box and sets them on fire*
Muahaha, problem solved!

Pyromaniac.

Only a little.
I'm actually too terrified of burning myself or managing to set something on fire that I didn't WANT set on fire to much enjoy fire. >>;
[/Spazzy fun fact]

OH MY GOD I'M THE SAME WAY!
-holds tightly-
-whispers-
Let's go burn down the Taco bell they're building near my house together emotion_dowant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:40 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
I'm actually NOT stalking anything right now!
I bought the last thing I was stalking last week or something?
The price of the item jumped so I had to keep stalking it for two, three weeks, waiting for the price to fall again, I finally caught someone undercutting and nabbed it for about 50M, a surprisingly fair price among everyone else trying to sell for ~100M+.
I'm a price player, I refuse to buy anything while it's high. >>;
None of the rest of the things I have on my wishlist are even remotely affordable, so I'm done stalking until they release new items for paws.

Yah whenever I see any item that's undercut, i grab it right away, without even thinking.
Everything on my wishlist is pretty much impossible for me to get.
I'm counting on GoFusion to get two more items that I really want; I just need, like, 2 more diamond charms and I'[m good to go!
I'm waiting for the update-free-item-go-fusion thingy to get the diamond charms.
pst, one of them is an animal item and if I get it, I will be in animal form more often!!!!!
I also invest in holiday items because they are worth a lot; I but christmas stuff in the beginning of summer xD
I also hoard Halloween items because I'm thoroughly obsessed with Halloween emotion_bigheart

I usually only buy a single undercut if it's something I really want.
I don't like snatching up things I'm not desperate for, I'd rather leave it for someone else.
I'm trying to save up enough charms from DC to make the Kitsunebi item, but it's slow going... Probably they'll retire it before I even have enough star charms, let alone manage to get a single diamond...
I could probably make killing selling off all my old holiday items, but I hoard them obsessively even though I can't use any of the blasted things...
I have a bunch of older Halloween (and other holiday) items, you have anything you're missing and want from, like, 2k7 on? I probably have it stuffed in my hoard somewhere...
Half of them would even be in unopened grab bag/box form 'cause I never opened any of them. ^^;
I even have an unopened Worthless Black Giftbox still because I'm such an obsessive hoarder of unopened things. >>;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:00 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
I'm actually NOT stalking anything right now!
I bought the last thing I was stalking last week or something?
The price of the item jumped so I had to keep stalking it for two, three weeks, waiting for the price to fall again, I finally caught someone undercutting and nabbed it for about 50M, a surprisingly fair price among everyone else trying to sell for ~100M+.
I'm a price player, I refuse to buy anything while it's high. >>;
None of the rest of the things I have on my wishlist are even remotely affordable, so I'm done stalking until they release new items for paws.

Yah whenever I see any item that's undercut, i grab it right away, without even thinking.
Everything on my wishlist is pretty much impossible for me to get.
I'm counting on GoFusion to get two more items that I really want; I just need, like, 2 more diamond charms and I'[m good to go!
I'm waiting for the update-free-item-go-fusion thingy to get the diamond charms.
pst, one of them is an animal item and if I get it, I will be in animal form more often!!!!!
I also invest in holiday items because they are worth a lot; I but christmas stuff in the beginning of summer xD
I also hoard Halloween items because I'm thoroughly obsessed with Halloween emotion_bigheart

I don't like snatching up things I'm not desperate for, I'd rather leave it for someone else.
I'm trying to save up enough charms from DC to make the Kitsunebi item, but it's slow going... Probably they'll retire it before I even have enough star charms, let alone manage to get a single diamond...
I could probably make killing selling off all my old holiday items, but I hoard them obsessively even though I can't use any of the blasted things...
I have a bunch of older Halloween (and other holiday) items, you have anything you're missing and want from, like, 2k7 on? I probably have it stuffed in my hoard somewhere...
Half of them would even be in unopened grab bag/box form 'cause I never opened any of them. ^^;
I even have an unopened Worthless Black Giftbox still because I'm such an obsessive hoarder of unopened things. >>;

I'm an item hoarder, so if it's a holiday item I SO grab it (especially considering I'm somehow missing a lot of the 2k12-2k13 items....
OMG I WANT THE KITSUNEBI TOO! That and Journey To Valefor I'm saving up for (I bought Godina today because I love the hair and it's leaving)
Wow, why not open the grab bags?
I've never even heard of a Black Giftbox! What is it?!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:44 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

I'm an item hoarder, so if it's a holiday item I SO grab it (especially considering I'm somehow missing a lot of the 2k12-2k13 items....
OMG I WANT THE KITSUNEBI TOO! That and Journey To Valefor I'm saving up for (I bought Godina today because I love the hair and it's leaving)

Which of the stuff from those years are you missing?
I have three each of the unopened Halloween and Christmas items from 2k13 and I think I have one of every 2k12 Christmas item, not sure on Halloween that year, though, that might have been one of the events I missed/couldn't participate in...
EDIT:I am, indeed, missing every Halloween 2k12 item. I think that was a forum battle year and I never participate in that crap.
I have so many items it's honestly hard to tell what's there and what isn't. >>;
Because, for whatever reason, they used to be (might still be?) worth more unopened than to sell the item inside on its own.
The Worthless Black Giftbox is an old April Fool's item, I believe?
According to tektek it's from '07.
I've been around for several years, so I have tons of old stuff. >>;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:29 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Which of the stuff from those years are you missing?
I have three each of the unopened Halloween and Christmas items from 2k13 and I think I have one of every 2k12 Christmas item, not sure on Halloween that year, though, that might have been one of the events I missed/couldn't participate in...
EDIT:I am, indeed, missing every Halloween 2k12 item. I think that was a forum battle year and I never participate in that crap.
I have so many items it's honestly hard to tell what's there and what isn't. >>;
Because, for whatever reason, they used to be (might still be?) worth more unopened than to sell the item inside on its own.
The Worthless Black Giftbox is an old April Fool's item, I believe?
According to tektek it's from '07.
I've been around for several years, so I have tons of old stuff. >>;

Shame you missed 2k12. It was awesome.
I'd KILL for the von Helson Militia Coat... and the wide brim hat sweatdrop
If I could get the 2k13 Ornate Top Hat and/or the Ornate Coat, I'd die!
I'm missing the Holiday 2k13 Snowbunny, Frosted 2k13 Fur Hat. Those are pretty much the only interesting items.
I'm more concerned with the Halloween items because Halloween is MY holiday! (I'm OBSESSED with it!)
Yah, you're an older member; I'm just a bit of a newbie xP

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:31 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Shame you missed 2k12. It was awesome.
I'd KILL for the von Helson Militia Coat... and the wide brim hat sweatdrop
If I could get the 2k13 Ornate Top Hat and/or the Ornate Coat, I'd die!
I'm missing the Holiday 2k13 Snowbunny, Frosted 2k13 Fur Hat. Those are pretty much the only interesting items.
I'm more concerned with the Halloween items because Halloween is MY holiday! (I'm OBSESSED with it!)
Yah, you're an older member; I'm just a bit of a newbie xP

None of those were regular grants, I don't have any of them.
Most of them were high tier switchem prizes, which were basically impossible to get since switchem was still broken at that time, and the snowbunny was from some kind of snowball fight, probably a forum war thing, which I never do.
Sorry... :c

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:32 pm
Queen Spazzy

None of those were regular grants, I don't have any of them.
Most of them were high tier switchem prizes, which were basically impossible to get since switchem was still broken at that time, and the snowbunny was from some kind of snowball fight, probably a forum war thing, which I never do.
Sorry... :c

Nah, you're fine!
The point was you cared!
-snuggles-
Thankies! emotion_bigheart

So watchya up to?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:43 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Nah, you're fine!
The point was you cared!
-snuggles-
Thankies! emotion_bigheart

So watchya up to?

I'd outright give you a list of everything in my inventory but I dunno how that would work out. ^^;
*gives Spazzycat cuddles*
I'm just talking with my (slightly drunk) bestie and wandering aimlessly around the internet, mostly just playing a game on Kongregate and listening to music via Youtube (which I normally wouldn't do but since this isn't my computer I don't have all my music available to me...).
I'm not cool enough to do interesting things. ^^;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff