Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Love and Pokemon (RyatsuoxDuchess Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:42 am
User Image

"I am right you are wrong end of story....."
Dekker Alabast
"...Hey i am not stubborn, i am just right all the time."

Dekker looked at her and said "you don't have to worry about me i would have woken up soon. hey today is the day i go on my journey. i gotta get some stuff packed. bye see ya later astrid." Dekker and zero left astrids home and went to dekkers and started to pack his things
Elvin Duchess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:05 pm
User Image
emotion_bigheart Astrid Hinamori emotion_bigheart

Astrid had a tear go down her face. Duchess came over and nudged her leg. Astrid smiled and said "I'm fine Duchess. I just wish.....he didn't have to go." She then hugged the Vulpix and got a kiss on the cheek from the little Vulpix. Later that day, Astrid and her family went to see him off. Astrid was sad and wanted to cry. She didn't want her best friend to go.

XxYukiAmanoxX

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:29 am
User Image

"I am right you are wrong end of story....."
Dekker Alabast
"...Hey i am not stubborn, i am just right all the time."

Dekker turned around and said bye to everyone including his dad who seemed to be overly dramatic and overly emotional about it. Dekker walked up to astrid and said "Hey i will visit you every year till you go on your journey ok thats a promise." then all of a sudden riolu evolved into lucario Look i evolved Dekker Dekker was happy and so was Zero. then Dekker looked back at astrid and said "I will comeback and see you and i will be champion of kanto ok." then with that he kissed astrid on the cheek, put on his backpack, and left with zero. he waved bye until he was out of view.
User Image
Elvin Duchess

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:53 pm
User Image

Astrid nodded and blushed when he kissed her cheek. She cried when he was out of sight. Duchess looked at her sadly knowing she was upset. Her father picked her up and carried her home.

~Time Skip!~

About 12, Astrid was starting her journey. She had not seen Dekker in two years and was starting to think she'd never see him again. She had stopped smiling after he broke his promise but would smile when she entered contests though it was fake. She sighed as Duchess, now a Ninetales, nudged her hand. Astrid pet her head and said "I'm fine Duchess. I just wish Dekker had kept his promise to me. I just want to hear his voice again. That's all." She said smiling a sad smile at Duchess. Her other pokemon were very sweet though very protective of her, especially her Shiny Zoroark, Sebastian. Duchess nuzzled Astrid's hand, hoping her trainer would be okay. Duchess was still very sweet though she was mad at Dekker for breaking Astrid's heart.

XxYukiAmanoxX
((I'm going to change the Raichu for a Shiny male Zoroark named Sebastian.))

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:39 am
User Image

"I wanted to keep that promise
so I tried my best to get back home but i
was to late 4 years too late...."
Dekker Alabast
"....So know I watch the girl i fell in love with go to contest and
compete to win i cheer her on but
never see her it isn't the time she is mad at
me for breaking the promise from 4 years ago"

Dekker now 14 was standing in the entrance where the contestants compete. Zero and Dekker's other pokemon were at the pokecenter getting healed from a very long and tough gym battle. "Win Astrid win it all. I have been beating gym after gym for you." then he yelled "GO ASTRID WIN IT ALL!!!!!" then his pokewatch rang he clicked a button and nurse joy came up and said "Dekker your pokemon are all healed up." dekker replied "Alright on my way" dekker left the arena and arrived at the pokemon center and nurse joy handed him five masterballs and zero came around the corner. zero said you went to see astrid without me again while i went and got healed didn't you. dekker grabbed the 5 masterballs and put them on his belt. then he said "sorry i wanted you to come but you were getting healed sorry my friend." dekker and zero left the pokemon center and started back on their journey but they went to a cafe first to get a bite to eat.
User Image

Lupine Duchess
((I'm going to change the Raichu for a Shiny male Zoroark named Sebastian.))
((thats fine))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:39 pm
User Image

Once the contest was over, Astrid won the competition yet again. Though for her, it was a fleeting victory. She smiled as Sebastian, the pokemon she won with hugged her to help her feel better. "Thank you Sebastian." She said hugging him back as she looked at him. She then sighed as she walked with her pokemon after getting them healed. She seemed more and more sad with each passing day Her birthday was coming up again and she was upset that he missed her birthday twice in a row already. As they walked, she saw a guy that was following her. He was after her Sylveon. Then he bumped into her and stole Pixie from her and ran off. "Hey Come Back Here!" She yelled as Sebastian picked up Astrid and followed the man to his hideout.

XxYukiAmanoxX

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:35 pm
User Image

Dekker Alabast

Dekker saw what happened and he took a short cut which meant the fastest way was the rooftops. Dekker and zero ran and beat the guy there. the uy showed up and saw dekker and zero "Zero use aura sphere on the thief." zero said AURA SPHERE the guy fell to the grown throwing the sylveon in the air and Dekker jumped high in the air with a running start and caught the sylveon just as soon as Astrid arrived. "hey astrid long time no see for you that is. i have been watching you compete oh this is your sylveon right." Dekker said with a smile
User Image

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:03 pm
User Image

"Um...yeah. Thank you." SHe said as Pixie went over to Astrid once she was put down on the ground. "Are you okay Pixie?" She asked hugging the Sylveon before she looked up at Dekker. Sylveon nodded as she looked up at Astrid. "Thank you for rescuing Sylveon" Before she asked "Dekker?" as she looked at him. Sebastian growled hearing that name, knowing that Astrid said she was upset with him. He looked at Dekker in a protective way and glared at him. Astrid looked down as she turned and walked away too upset with him to look at him anymore. Sebastian and Pixie followed after her Sebastian growling saying "Stay away from her!" In pokemon language as Astrid had a tear go down her cheek as she walked off towards the pokemon center to get her things.

XxYukiAmanoxX

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:46 am
User Image

Dekker Alabast

Dekker went after Astrid and grabbed her hand and pulled her in close wiping the tear off her cheek. "I know Astrid you must be very upset at me for not visiting you but everytime i tried to get back people where in trouble with the gang known as Team Rocket so i had to help out but every time i had to fight them i was angry that couldn't see you so i took out all my frustrations either on training or fighting team rocket. for that i am sorry." Dekker kissed her cheek and let go of her hand and said "I will leave you alone. come one zero lets go." Dekker and zero began to walk away and zero said to astrid in a sad voice nice too see you astrid but zero is truly sorry and everything he said is true. bye.
User Image

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:01 pm
User Image

Astrid then ran after him and hugged him. She was crying because she missed him so much. "Don't leave me again Dekker....." She said as her face was buried in his back. Her heart was broken that he would even think about leaving her like this. Sebastian wasn't too sure about Dekker though. he watched carefully to make sure that his trainer wouldn't be hurt again as he hated seeing her cry like this.

XxYukiAmanoxX

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:11 pm
User Image

Dekker Alabast

Started to rain and dekker turned around lifted her chin and kissed then he said "I will never leave you ever again i promise Astrid." Dekker grabbed her and put her on his back and started to run "we need to get out of this rain hold on astrid." Dekker ran until he saw a pokecenter and ran in with both of astrid and dekkers pokemon behind them. dekker sat astrid down in the chair and sat down next to her.
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:45 pm
User Image

Astrid had all of her pokemon in their pokeballs, even Sebastian and Pixie. Once they were at the pokemon center, she was blushing from the kiss still. She hugged Dekker when he sat next to her not wanting him to leave her for any reason. She buried her face in his arm with a small smile on her face. It was really happy and sweet like when she was a kid. She thought of dekker as her big brother since he always stood up for her when they were kids. Then she spoke "Dekker.......can I travel with you?" She said in a nervous voice that was unsure of what he would say.

XxYukiAmanoxX

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:55 pm
User Image

Dekker Alabast

Dekker looked at her and said "My travels take me to some dangerous to train." Dekker looked at her and said with a smile "You can travel with me if you want it will be nice having you around. But i warn you when i train it is pretty dangerous. Also i can cook for you if you want me too." Dekker got up and said "I will be right back I gotta make a call just stay here ok." Dekker walked to the visiphone and made a call.
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:28 pm
User Image

Astrid nodded and sat here petting Duchess, who was now a Ninetales. She was smiling and petting Duchess and Zero happily. She hugged Zero saying "I'm glad I'll get to see you again Zero." She then smiled at him petting behind his ears and scratching them with a giggle.

XxYukiAmanoxX

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:38 pm
User Image

Dekker Alabast

Dekker was spazing out and getting frustrated over his visicall and after it he walked back to astrid and said "So wanna go ahead and hit the road." Dekker looked at her with a smile "So I need to get to somethings from the store and we will be off." Dekker and zero walked out the pokecenter.
Lupine Duchess

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces