Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Master... GET TO WORK! (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:05 pm
spartan309

((Sorry for the late reply))

Maria proceeded to ignore him and began to clean the place it was filthy and she didn't want to deal with the rubbish later if she didn't have to. With most of the trash in the trash bag, she began to examine the television and game system. 'I'll have to do something about that.' She thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:25 am
(As if mine isn't late either ^^)

Darius would look back a few time to see her work, wanting to make sure she didn't toss anything important. As he watched, he began to check her out, Maria being a pretty attractive girl, the outfit not making it any worse. He sighed though, giving up on dating already and knowing it'd be awkward to begin with since she's supposed to do anything he said. "Hey," He called out to her, coming back inside after finishing smoking, "Careful where you put your hands. There's stuff in here no one but me can touch."  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:34 am
"Oh? Are you afraid I'll contaminate it with my 'commoner's genes'?" She asked. "And stop looking at me like that. I might be your slave, but I have no interest in stupid, lazy rich brats like you. I might keep my hands off your stuff, but only if you agree to keep your hands off of me. Do I make myself clear?"

((It's cool. XD ))

spartan309

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:43 am
"No, it's just they're rare and something I actually care about. I may be rich, but I don't use words like 'commoners' or think that I'm better than those at my school. I just know that I can buy what I want and need. Well... I know money can't by everything." He said, referring to his terrible love life. "And excuse me for thinking you're attractive." He said with a harsh tone, rolling his eyes as he crossed his arms. "I have no intention of doing anything involving sexual harassment to you. I don't plan on going to jail anytime soon, especially for something as low as that." He then said. "Oh, and nice mood change. Nice to know that you're not as innocent and easily manipulated as you first seemed." Darius had a head on his shoulders, despite not using it much.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:57 am
"Good. That's settled." She stated sternly. "Now, if you don't mind, I have work to do, and so do you. School work." She stated, beginning to clean again. She made sure to keep the TV remote on hand in case he tried to turn the TV back on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:03 am
"School work? Hah!" Darius chuckled thinking she was funny. "No no, that's not how it works. You do the job you're hired for, and I sit here doing what I've been doing." He told her, giving a smirk. "Oh, and if you think you're clever for taking the remote, that's not the only way I can play games or watch my shows." He said, taking out his tablet and put on some anime to watch. "And if you think waiting out the battery life is your next 'plan of action' or whatever, I have plenty of hours on my tablet, it'd take all day to wait it out. Also, I have even more ways to get what I want. Have fun trying to find them all."  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:18 am
"Yes. I do have a job." She stated, snatching the tablet. She turned it off as she walked to the door, then slid it under the door. She then turned and looked at him, arms folded. "School work." She stated. "And maybe if you're good, I'll give you a reward. Until then, it's punishment."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:21 am
"Hey!" He watched her slide the tablet under the door, giving her a cold stare. "Not gonna happen. And like you can give me a reward, seriously." He simply laid back on his chair, not getting anything else out since he didn't want her snatching it out of his hands and risk scratching or breaking it.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:26 am
"Your loss." She replied, continuing with her work. She knew eventually the silence would break him. Eventually, he would get bored and want to do something.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:34 am
"I'm sure it is." He said, rolling his eyes and his simply laid back in his chair and watched her clean. She could complain all she liked, but since he wasn't touching, he wasn't doing anything wrong. For a guy who spent his days doing whatever he felt like, sitting there doing nothing starting to get boring quick. However, he didn't want to lose to some bossy slave who should be working for him and not trying to get him to work! "I need a smoke..." He got up and went to his balcony to smoke, annoyed and frustrated.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:40 am
Maria smirked at the tone of his voice. When she saw the way he walked, she knew she was already getting to him. She smiled, trying not to laugh as she continued cleaning. She was the queen of stubborn and she knew it. All she had to do was wait. She knew this was probably one of the worst possible punishments she could impose on him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:45 am
Darius felt safer on his balcony, the smoking relaxing a little. Not only that, but he took his phone at, playing games on it while at the same time keeping an eye out for Little Miss Bossy so she wouldn't take it. He'd blow smoke in her face if she tried.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:48 am
'He's too quiet...' She thought, going out to check on him, only to see he had a phone. "Sorry, Master, but you're not allowed to have that." She said with a smile, holding her hand out as if expecting him to hand it over.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:12 pm
As he expected, her came Maria to take away his phone, smoke ready to go. He was gonna do it, but he realized that not only is it rude (despite how she made him feel, taking all of his stuff) but could cause something even worse, like cancer (it's true, very very true). He blew out the smoke, but away from her face, looking back at her with a smile. "Sorry, but I think I'm going to keep this with me thank you." He told her, putting it in his pocket and continued to smoke. "Now if you excuse me, I have some quality smoking to do."  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:23 pm
"Then don't let me see it out again." She stated before walking back inside. "Or next time I will take it whether you like it or not." She called as she began to clean again.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff