Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Goh's Hideout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:53 pm
Volug

User Image

Volug stood over the lifeless body as he started laughing as his fists bulled up now beating and punching at the dead body laying before him. He could not care if he was dead be just wanted the body to be beaten to be badly unrecognizable. After two hours of beating the body he left going to where the other two stood as he spoke to them. "Leave I am destroying this whole place." He spoke as he held one thing in his hand. It was the book containing everything on Esabel as he ripped open his own rib cage covering it up as he hid it within his own body. He cared about nothing else in this place and wanted it all gone and for nothing to be left. As he spoke those words to both of them he teleported them both out back to the tent then destroyed this place as he teleproted himself back as well.

((Exit. I edited the last part so we can keep things moving))

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:53 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Ilea brought Malphas to the one place she knew better than any other, the shadows moving away from them just a few feet from the destroyed castle. But as the shadows moved away from them, they moved to the castle and enveloped it as she watched, silently directing them in their task.

When they faded this time, the dark castle was revealed for him to see it as she knew it, fully repaired. She wouldn't leave it like this when they were finished, of course, not wanting anyone to know they'd been here.

She finally turned to Malphas with a small smile, "I brought you here to see if there is anything inside that you would like to have. Maybe something that will help you with Dancer," she told him softly, "If it's too dangerous, I'll tell you so. But there should be no problem with almost anything in there," she added then took his hand to lead him inside.

Inside the front room, she paused and let his hand go so he could explore to his hearts content as she worked at suppressing a thousand years of memories.

Inside the study, where Goh had died, was the shelf containing the books about Ilea that Goh had painstakingly written. They detailed every moment of her life with him, every experiment done to her and his thoughts on her. There were a few other items in there that would likely be useful as well.

Upstairs were the rooms, including Ilea's. Next to the study was the throne room. In one of the towers was the armory with plenty of weapons and armor to choose from. And downstairs was the dungeon.

She watched Malphas for a moment then headed downstairs to the room where she'd died. She paused just inside the doorway and considered the room for a moment then moved further inside, gently touching the table where she'd been tortured the last time and the instruments that had been used for it. Then her crimson eyes were drawn to the spot where Baren had held her as she'd died and she tilted her head as she considered how she felt to be here again, wondering at her confused emotions over it all.

It was strange to her that she felt both love and hate for this place. In her way, she'd loved Goh with every piece of her. She had a few very good memories of this room; being tortured, then the very pleasurable healing that came after it. But she also had bad memories; being tortured for some reason or another as punishment.

It was conflicting for her and very confusing, not letting her know how she should feel about it all.

For her, her life with Goh had been 'normal'. But the more time she spent with Malphas, the more she wondered. She knew he wasn't planning on being here for long, that he intended to die and join his master. But coming back here had pointed something out to her that left her wondering about something else.

What was she going to do when he left?

The future was something she'd never planned for. And now she realized that the rest of the world wouldn't accept her, that she had no idea how to interact with others. She was a servant, nothing more. Who would she serve after this? Where would her purpose be? The truth was that she wouldn't have one.

She buried that thought and feeling fast, deciding that she'd think about it later. Right now, she needed to return to Malphas upstairs. She still found herself kneeling down to touch the spot where she'd died, wondering what would have happened if she'd never opened her eyes in that moment.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:20 pm
Malphas's eyes widened when he saw the derelict castle, and Ilea's shadows race along it to put into a better state of repair. He had a good idea where they were, actually he had once done recon out here for Deluge, and nearly lost a wing (and had lost a sword and five good men) while out it.

Hence why he had avoided Goh as much as possible rather than come and ask for him to revive his master. He did however, consider coming over unannounced as a method of suicide. Until he remembered the torture Goh was infamous for, Malphas realised that there were easier, less painful ways of death.

But here was Ilea, bringing him to the place where he knew she had experienced more pain than most creatures cared to imagine. She really was too good for him, he wasn't quite sure what was running through her head right now, but he was guessing the memories of the life she once shared with... Scratch that, it makes it sound like she had a choice in the matter. That she once lived under Goh. "Thank you babe, this... This is pretty awesome."

Indeed the place was probably full of goodies.

Malphas pressed a chaste kiss to Ilea's full lips just before he left her presence, she looked like she wanted to go say goodbye to the ghosts of the rather-recent past.

He wandered a bit, eventually finding his way to the armory. He had spied what looked like powerful magical artifacts along the way, be he wasn't about to learn a new skill for something he was only going to do once.

A certain leather handle caught his eye, he knew that chipped pommel... "No. Way." he breathed as he pulled his long-lost sabre from the rack on the wall. He unsheathed an inch of the blade checking for the inscription he was expecting to see, Deluge's crest engraved right below the hilt. HIs eyes went back to the rack he had pulled it off of, he knew those swords, they were standard issue for Deluge's bodyguards, their owners now all long dead. It appeared that Goh liked to keep souvenirs while he could.

The sword felt like a lost hand had just been given back to him, the gently curved blade was as sharp and well balanced as he remembered. The scabbard was a work of art, with what looked like briars was stamped in silver on the ebony, winding up as if choked with weeds, an iridescent peacock nestled among them, peaceful.

He fully drew the sword and went through a few movements, starting off slow, then speeding up to the point where his blade was actually humming once he stopped, completely satisfied. This was perfect, Dancer had never faced him while he was with his sword, with a sword yes, but not his sword. It had been made for him by an insane swordsmith, specifically for him. The weight, the curvature, all of it done with him specifically in mind. It had cost more than an arm and a leg (all not his luckily) and he had been beyond disappointed when he had lost it to Goh's other-worldly defenses. A sword like this only is made once in a person's lifetime.

A wide grin split his face, he didn't care about Dancer for once, he was just so happy to get back his sword. It had been what, Two, three centuries? Before he had even met Dancer.

Now humming happily, he went to find Ilea and share his joy with her. He found that he could, for back of a better word, feel where she was. It felt sort of like following an invisible string that tied him to her, so soon he had descended to the room where Ilea was now crouching next to a paticularly grim stain.

Malphas stood in the doorway, silent for a moment. Just watching his... Actually he didn't know how to define them still. If there wasn't a clock practically counting down until he was finished with his vendetta, he'd consider them lovers of some sort. But... "I don't have to die. Deluge is dead, why can't I be selfish for a while longer?" The thought hit him like a ton of bricks, something in his chest tore. He had no idea what he was going to do next, on one hand, he would have Ilea. On the other, she wouldn't be free, and he'd be... Betraying his master. But was it really betraying? He looked at Ilea, still unaware of his presence, and the invisible wound that was hurting him so started to knit together.

Although he wouldn't realise it until much later, this was the moment he decided to stay with the woman who now owned him as much as he owned her (although again, he was unaware of the fact). Right now he was just watching a mix of emotions and worry swirl across Ilea's face, and he felt the immediate urge to find out what was bothering her and fix whatever it was.

So he did. Malphas was almost silent in his steps across the floor to where Ilea was crouching. He knelt down so he was on the same level as her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Hey Babe, you alright there?" He took one of her hands and kissed the open palm softly. "I don't like seeing you sad, let me make it better, please. I'm yours to command sweetheart."
Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:02 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Ilea startled a bit when he put his hand on her shoulder, finding that she hadn't been aware of him until that moment. She watched as he lifted her hand to place a light kiss to her palm, making her shiver for him in reaction. Then he said some of the sweetest words she'd ever heard and found that she wanted to tell him all of it, everything she'd been thinking since last night. But she wasn't sure how he'd take it.

She wanted to smile but found that she couldn't. Instead, she looked around the room with him still holding her hand, "I was created in this room. Died here too," she said softly and stood, moving away from him to approach the table with the chains attached to it, "There was a female vampire here. He was torturing her, for some power she had. He was syphoning it off of her as he worked on her. When the moment was right, he channeled a piece of her life force into creating me. He told me to hand him this," she said and lifted one of the instruments from the table, running her fingers over it.

It was like a long scalpel but with a serrated edge, "I handed it to him and watched as he worked on her a bit more. I can remember that she could only gasp at the pain by then instead of scream. He told me to pick a name for myself since he was too busy to do it just then. I don't know why I picked Ilea but I told him that name and he nodded then asked for another instrument," she set the one in her hands down and picked up the rib spreader.

"Just then two men came after the woman. One of them stayed with her while the other attacked Goh. I stood there for most of it, just watching it all. Then the one attacking him was going to run him through with the sword and I stepped in the way. I don't know why I did it. I just did. No thought on it, just the action. He called me a fool then took me to his room where he healed me and had sex with me. He was so gentle with me that one time, tender, like a real lover, I guess.

"It changed after that. He was never gentle with me again," she turned, then, and looked back at the spot where she'd died, her crimson eyes lost in the memory.

"I brought them here to kill him. He'd just finished punishing me for defying him and I couldn't take it anymore. I told them where he was and one of them sealed me and the other in here while he went to kill Goh. The one with me, Baren, he didn't want me to die. He tried to stitch me up and keep me warm. I told him it wouldn't do any good, that I'd die when Goh did.

"Then it happened. I felt the tie between us snap and feed back into me. It hurt more than anything Goh had ever done to me. But all I could think of was that I was glad I would finally die, that it was all finally at an end," she finally looked up at him now, almost as if seeing him there for the first time.

She searched his eyes for a long moment in silence before she spoke again, "I don't know what to do. I know you plan on joining your master, that you plan to die when this is all over. But I don't know what to do. I have no idea how to interact with other people, what to do with no one to serve. I don't know what to do," she told him finally, shaking her head slightly with a lost look in her eyes and doing her best to clamp down on the emotions rolling inside of her.

"I know you love him and I don't mean to try to make you want to stay. That's not it at all. But you asked. The truth is that I don't know how to be alone. I don't... I don't know..." she finally stopped speaking as her crimson eyes welled with bloody tears that she struggled to keep them from falling, finally turning away from him in an effort to get herself back under control.

She wanted to apologize for this, for the emotional turmoil she was experiencing, but she just couldn't get the words out without giving into the tears that were threatening.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:19 pm
Malphas gently held onto her hand, not wanting her to feel trapped, but knowing that she probably needed to know that someone cared. That someone was on her side.

When she told him about her death, the pain she went through, he had to resist the very, very powerful impulse to find Goh in whatever afterlife he was in and drop-kick his a** into another universe. And then she was telling him how she didn't know what she was going to do once he was gone, and the pull to protect this woman over fulfilling his promise grew.

By the end, tears were starting to form in his eyes as well, although he was holding them back with much greater success. When she tried to turn away, to keep it in, Malphas stepped in from of her and gathered the most precious person in his world into a warm embrace.

"You deserve more sweets, so much more. " He rested his head on top of hers, kissing the dark hair he had become so familiar with over the past few days. "I told you I was yours to command, and if you needing me to be here for a bit longer then when my mission is done, then I'll do it." His grasp on her grew fractionally tighter. His voice grew unsure as he voiced what he had been considering over the past few days, but had never fully acknowledged. "My master can wait a bit longer, I've dedicated so much to him already, perhaps it's time I'm a bit more selfish." He sighed and loosened his hold on her, leaning back slightly so he could see her face. Noticing the tears, he pulled out a stark-white handkerchief and wiped them away, following the cloth with the lightest kisses he could muster.

He looked down at her and smiled, realising just how happy this decision was making him. "We'll figure it out alright? We'll find a way that doesn't harm you." Malphas had unconsciously shifted to thinking of them as a single unit, two in one, rather than two simply linked together by a magical bond. "We'll work this out, I swear, everything is going to be fine. I promise that no matter what, I won't hurt you. I never will. I-... Never mind." He pulled her back into a hug, fully aware now that he couldn't stand any idea that involved hurting Ilea. And that he had almost let three words slip out of him that he wasn't aware he was capable of saying anymore. I love you.

That was another bridge to cross at a later time, when wounds weren't quite so raw, and his head was screwed on a little straighter.
Red Gypsy

((Oh my lord this is so so sosososososososo adorable))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:07 pm
Silenced Nocturne
It soooo is adorable!

Ilea had no idea what to say as he spoke to her, finding that his first embrace had somehow freed the tears she'd been trying to hold back. Then he wiped them away and said things she'd never expected anyone to say to her.

As he hugged her again, she closed her eyes and took in a shaking breath, "I'm sorry I'm so weak about this, Malphas... I really am... But the thought of being alone terrifies me. I don't know why, though... I'll try to do better on it, I promise," she said softly, her voice thick with the overload of emotions.

But her promise showed that she didn't want to deny him what he'd been wanting, that she would actually try to make herself able to be without him so that he'd be able to join Deluge when the time was right.

Eventually, she pulled away from him and wiped at her eyes a bit as she forced herself to stop crying and get herself under control again, "Did you find anything you want to take from here? We should go before anyone notices," she finally changed the subject and decided to head upstairs. So she lead the way out of the dungeon, "Anything else you want to take I can move to the treehouse easily," she added, doing her best to get focused on the task at hand again, "If anyone comes by and sees the place repaired they'll get suspicious. We should go soon," she continued to talk on that subject instead of her emotional breakdown and what they'd said in the dungeon.

She knew she would have to start making some kind of plans for the future to show him that she'd be able to move on instead of holding him back from his own plans, had to prove that she could do it. She would also have to start working on her growing feelings for him, make herself suppress them so that he'd never know.

She knew in that moment that she couldn't tell him how she was starting to feel about him. His words to her had only driven that home for her. She was keeping him from where he wanted to be. If she told him about her feelings, he'd only try to stay longer and would eventually grow to hate her, just as Goh had done in the end. Better to end things when he still cared about her at least in some small way.

As she moved into the main room this time, something caught her eye at the doorway to Goh's study and she frowned as she approached the room she'd never been in. She knelt down to pick up the book laying in the doorway and looked at the spine, noting that it had her name on it and a year. That had her frowning a bit more and she opened it to a random page to find what Goh had written.

She remembered that date as he described it in writing but noted his thoughts on it as well:

Ilea learns very well despite my instance that she learn faster. She's so much better than Esabel was. It's almost too bad she's not a real person. I could almost find myself loving her. Almost. But she's not real, just another of my creations, however perfectly created she is.

That entry only made what she'd just been thinking that much more poignant. She wasn't a real person, not in the true sense. She'd been 'born' as she was now, fully grown. She'd never been a child. She would never be a mother. She might be a lover for a time but never someone's love. She hadn't been created for that.

She stood and moved to set the book on the desk in the study then left the room, ignoring the skeletal remains of Goh's body as she moved out of the room, ignoring the bookshelf full of books that described her life with Goh in full graphic detail with his thoughts on her throughout each one.

She looked at Malphas and gave a small smile, "There are a few more things upstairs we can take. He had some interesting things in his rooms and I had a few personal weapons in my room. I'll go get them and join you back here?" she suggested, "I didn't bring us here to take a trip down memory lane after all. Once we get everything together, we can sort through it all back at the tree house," she added then gave him another small smile and headed up the staircase, thinking that going into her old room might help her get her mind where it needed to be again.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:50 pm
Malphas rubbed her back soothingly between the shoulder blades until she finally managed to stop the flow of tears that had beset her. He remained silent, recognizing that this was something that Ilea would have to ultimately work out on her own.

So he remained silent, and held her as long as she needed to be held. How could she put herself through this? Coming back here like this, she had to know that it would bring back unpleasant memories. And how could he bear to leave her now that he knew that she was going to struggle so much without a master? How in the nine circles of Hell was he going to figure this out? A sliver of fear worked it's way into Malphas, what if he screwed this up? Ruined everything for Ilea? He was probably going to lose sleep over this issue.

Ilea was trying so hard to be strong, to push away everything that threatened to tear her apart from the inside. He strickenly wished that he could find a way to relieve her of the burden that had been placed onto her shoulders ever since Goh had created her. But he really couldn't. All he could do right now was hold her hand, and try to figure out something, anything, to fix this for her.

She led him upstairs, clearly trying to ignore the elephant they had just discovered in the room. And Malphas was more than willing to follow suit.
Feeling the familiar weight of his sabre on his hip, he grinned. "Actually, I did find something, a sword that was practically made for me in fact."

He followed her, his mind now returned mostly to his mission. Which was to see Dancer die in the most painful way possible, and silver poisoning via blade seemed ideal right now.

Malphas watched Ilea as she ignored what looked like Goh's bones, not that he blamed her. Although he on the other hand had to force himself to turn around to keep himself from at the very least crushing the skull beneath his boot.

He smiled weakly at her, she was trying so hard. "Sounds like a plan babe, I'll go take another look around to see if anything catches my eye."

The moment Ilea went upstairs, Malphas silently picked up Goh's skull and incinerated it in a flash of flame so intense it caused the air to ripple.

That felt better. "b*****d." Malphas whispered to the now-headless remains of the man who had caused Ilea so much pain and pleasure, both factors resulted in the little slice of justice Malphas was technically too late to claim.

He waited patiently in the main room, holding a case full of vials, and a small book. He had stumbled across what was in a sense, a poisoner's job made easy. Aconite, Arsenic, Cyanide, and a whole manner of venoms and other such nasty things all bottled up and clearly labeled.

Oh, Dancer was going to scream. Some substances when mixed together added to pain without actually causing harm, they screwed about with nerve endings and such. In other words, it was perfect.

He quietly hummed to himself as he waited for Ilea to finish up with whatever she was doing, refusing to let himself be dragged down by the questions and problems today had brought into view. Goddamnit! Today was supposed to be a fun day, a day when he didn't think about these things specifically, but look at what happened! It wasn't noon yet, so perhaps it was salvageable. Hence the humming, Malphas had never been able to think while he was humming, he simply couldn't multitask mentally that way.
Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:06 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Ilea made her way to her room and paused just inside the doorway of the sitting room, noting the paintings that had been done of her creation that lined the wall, all magically created by Goh for her. She looked at each one then walked past the reminders of what she'd owed Goh: her very life.

She moved into her bedroom and pulled a bag out of the closet then started collecting her personal weapons. Once those were packed down she added a few articles of clothing then a few things from the bathroom and finally paused in the bedroom briefly. She finally collected another dagger and a vial of special oil from the bedside table and dropped those in the bag.

From there, she went into Goh's rooms. She was grateful that Malphas hadn't taken any interest in being in here. Her blood still covered several spots in here and she didn't want him to know everything that had happened in here. She had a little bit of pride, after all.

She shook off the memories and moved into the bedroom to collect a few items from the bedside tables, a few more from the other bedroom, then stopped in the sitting room that was more like a personal throne room. She looked at the throne for a silent moment then collected the large black crystal attached to one of the armrests and dropped it into the bag and left.

She headed back down to Malphas and gave him a small smile as she lifted the bag, "All done. Let's go," she said simply and lead him outside.

A few feet from the place, she turned back to it and surrounded both of them in a protective circle of very thin shadows then used even more shadows to tear the place down again, this time where they could both see it happening.

Once it was done, she placed a hand on his shoulder and transported them both back to the treehouse.

((Exit))  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:26 pm
Deep in the bowels of the castle, further underground than the dungeons, was a very special room. On a stone alter there, laid a body in perfect proportion, perfectly created. Surrounding that stone alter were candelabra holding hundreds of unlit candles.

The body was waiting, completely lifeless, waiting for the soul it had been created for to fill it.

After Ilea and Malphas' visit, something stirred in that deep room. An unseen breeze stirred ancient wall hangings lightly.

Another few moments and the candles lit up on their own to show off the underground room and the paintings and carvings over the walls.

A few more moments of silence then something very faint was heard. A soft thump, followed by another, and another.

Then, the lifeless body on the alter suddenly took in a deep breath and the eyes snapped open as the body sat up, breathing a bit harshly.

The eyes went from a beautiful pale blue to full crimson as the body calmed down. Finally, the painfully handsome features gave an almost feral grin as the body got off of the alter and looked around.

Then the man started to laugh, the sound coming from deep in the chest. When he quieted, he looked straight up, "I'm back..." he said softly, "And you will pay for your betrayal... My beautiful creation...." he added in a more grim tone.

Then he left the underground chamber by pulling aside one of the wall hangings to reveal a well-hidden staircase that lead up to the demolished castle above that wouldn't be demolished for long, clothing himself in shadows along the way.

Once upstairs, he took in a deep breath and sent his magic into the black stone walls of the castle then moved on to his rooms as the castle slowly began to repair itself. Inside his rooms, he dressed himself properly then went downstairs to the study.

There, he found the skeleton and collected something that had fallen to the side, unnoticed. He picked it up and dusted it off then slid it over his face, the metallic mask automatically shifting to conform to his face.

Much better, he decided. Much more himself now.

The new body was good, but it could be better. It didn't take long to collected what he needed to gather the power he needed to add to what he already possessed. That done, he looked at the skeleton again and smirked.

If only that fool had known that he wouldn't die that easily.

But he had something to do. He pulled a seemingly small crystal from one shelf and set it on the table then gave a whispered word to activate it and stared into the multifaceted face, grinning when he saw what he was looking for, "Soon, my beauty... Soon you will know the price for what you've done..." he whispered softly then closed his eyes to finish restoring the castle completely.

That done, he finally left with a swirl of magic and power to collect what was his...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:03 pm
As he returned home, he paused a moment with a slight tilt of his head then gave a soft laugh. His other plan was in motion. He could feel it happening. Esabel's powers were, even now, being siphoned off as his specially-made poison started to slowly kill her.

That meant that her toy would be returning to look for some of his blood to heal her. He knew it was the only way. He just had no plans to offer any of it for the deed.

Excellent... Everything was working out according to his plans...

He walked into his throne room and climbed the stairs to the throne made of skeletons and sat in its comforting confines, his arms on the arms that formed the armrests.

Now he simply had to wait. To see which one of them came to him first.

He had every thing ready. The traps were set.

They would all come to him now...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:44 pm
Red Gypsy
Silenced Nocturne

She finally finished the long run to the castle, finding that walking there exhausted her enough that the potion she’d created would work through her system better that way. She stood there for a long moment simply staring at the place, able to tell that he’d come back to life somehow by the fact that the place was fully repaired again. There were even a few zombies shuffling around it, drawn by Goh’s unique power over the dead.

She pulled the jar from the pouch at her waist and looked at it for a long moment, silently hoping it would dull the master/servant bond between herself and Malphas enough that he wouldn’t know how much pain she was going to be going through shortly.

She had to do this. It was the only way to save him. She only hoped he'd forgive her in the end...

She pulled the cork from it and lifted it to her lips. But she only managed to let the liquid touch her lips before she was shoved from behind by a zombie, making her curse the creature as the jar slipped from her hand to fall to the dry ground. It spun around and around, sending the contents over the ground more and more until there was only a bare drop left in it.

She scrambled for the jar, hoping that drop and the bit on her lips would be enough.

But she didn’t get to find out as she felt a familiar searing pain from her scalp as her hair was grabbed and pulled sharply, drawing a cry of pain from her as her head was jerked up to see that familiar mask and demented grin. The sight made her whimper and shake in fear as he pulled her to her feet.

“My beautiful Ilea… So nice of you to return to me so quickly… Time for your next lesson, my dearest…” he told her in a soothing and caring croon that only increased her fear then took them both inside the easiest way: through a swirl of magic and power.

He took them directly to his personal rooms, to the one chamber she’d been so glad Malphas hadn’t seen. Once there, she was roughly stripped down with the help of a dagger that sliced her skin in several places in the process then was chained down to a table she wished she’d never seen again.

He gagged her this time, “No sense in having you call out too soon, my dearest,” he stated then took his time with her, relishing the sounds she made for him and her struggles.

By the time he was finished, even he was sweating and panting but wearing an unmistakable grin of pure pleasure, “Ah… My sweet Ilea… You make the sounds of the sweetest orchestra ever heard while under my hands despite the gag. The greatest of my creations… And my greatest disappointment… You betrayed me, Ilea. Me, the one you owe your life to, every breath you take, every scream you make. All of it, you have because of me, because I created you. And yet you betrayed me because you felt jealousy over Esabel… Such a beautiful fool you are, my Ilea…” he said as he got himself back under control.

His crimson eyes moved over her bleeding body and all that he’d done to her, “You have no idea, Ilea, you never learned. I’m in your veins. I’m the pain moving through you. I’m the ecstasy you feel in pleasure. I’m the very air you breathe. I’m every truth you’ve spoken and every lie. I am your darkness and your light. I thought you’d realize it by now, Ilea. But apparently I have to show you all over again.”

He approached her again, leaning one hand on the table as his other forced her to look up at him, “I can smell him all over you. But not to worry, my sweet, I’ll take care of that now. I’ll take you back to every moment of our pleasure together. I’ll show you what I created you for,” he said with a feral grin and set to doing just that, thoroughly enjoying himself as he took his pleasure from her bleeding body and her screams. He took her until she couldn’t scream anymore and was barely conscious.

Only then did he stop and move away from her, “You’ll have to recover a bit before we continue your lesson, my dearest. Enjoy your rest for the moment. For your death will only come to you when I am ready for it and not a moment before,” he said with a very pleased chuckle as he cleaned and clothed himself again with a touch of magic then left the room to look in on his other guests….

Once he was gone, Ilea gave in to the tears she’d held back, sobbing in pain, fear, and pure sorrow. The only thing that gave her solace now was that she’d told Malphas how she felt about him, that he knew she loved him and would be waiting for him when she finally died.

She could feel it happening even now.

This room drained her of the life Goh had given her, pulled from her the power that kept her alive. It wouldn’t be much longer.

She could hear her blood dripping to the stone floor below the table, could feel the fact that her body was empty from having her internal organs removed one by one except for her heart, which struggled feebly to beat, and her lungs, which burned from all the screaming she’d done so far.

She’d expected it all. But she’d hoped to be numb by now instead of feeling her body burning with pain, shivering from it and unable to hold still.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:50 pm
Silenced Nocturne
All ready for everyone else to show up now!

Dameon Black

Goh finally returned to her and made a tisking sound at her condition, “Now that simply won’t do, my dearest. You have to be able to greet our guests when they arrive,” was all he said as he started to put her internal organs back inside of her then healed them with a softly spoken word of power. Then he stitched her skin together, a long and painful process for her on top of everything else.

When he was finished, he unchained her and lifted her into his arms then carried her into his bedroom then laid her tenderly on the bed and sat beside her. He sat with her like that for a long while, one hand gently moving over her skin as she slowly regained some amount of strength back.

Then he smiled at her, “Now then… Let’s get you ready, shall we?” he asked her though he clearly wasn’t expecting any response from her in return as he picked her up again and carried her into the bathroom where he cleaned every inch of her personally then laid out something appropriate for her to wear, though he didn’t dress her just yet.

Oh no. He was far from finished with her.

And as he carried her back into his ‘playroom’, he grinned at her whimper of fear, “Nothing to be afraid of this time, Ilea, just a few more things to do and then you’ll be ready,” he told her simply as he laid her back on the bloody table, though he didn’t bother to chain her down this time.

She’d already torn through the skin at her wrists and ankles enough, after all.

No, just a few things that made her give smaller screams. Still delightful to hear, however weak they were, “There now… All done… Let’s get you dressed and in place for our guests,” he said needlessly as he picked her back up and carried her back into the bedroom where he dressed her.

After that, he carried her downstairs to his throne room and up the stairs to set her down beside his throne and attached the collar around her neck that was attached to the arm of the throne by a chain. He smiled at her again as he lifted her chin so he could see her face and tenderly stroked her hair so that it laid behind her, “Perfect…” he said with a very pleased growl then moved to sit in his throne, Ilea’s head resting against his knee so that he could pet her hair, just as he’d done so many times before…

Now he was ready. They only had to arrive…  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:13 am
Malphas stepped through the portal as it closed, a tongue of fire blooming, marking where it used to be. He gritted his teeth and rested a black-gloved hand on the pommel of his sabre. He had to force the urge back to bolt forward at top speed to get to Ilea as soon as possible, but he had to make sure he held up his part of the deal.

Malphas wasn't one to break oaths, ever. He'd kill someone in the way without a second thought, torture a man if required without flinching (actually he'd enjoy himself depending on who was on the edge of the knife), but he still considered himself a creature of honor.

He walked swiftly though, to the gate of the castle, not pausing until he had reached the twisted piece of iron. He looked over his shoulder at his temporary companions. "Goh can't be particularly powerful right now, last time I did this when he was here, this was when a squadron of skeletons stormed us. Lost two of my best fighters." As he spoke, a zombie shuffled forward and lunged at him. The creature suddenly found it's head separated from it's shoulders, the body crumpling to the ground as black flames began to consume it. Malphas had drawn his sword and decapitated the reanimated corpse in a single
movement, nearly to fast for the eye to follow.

"Keep an eye out, I don't think they're entirely organized yet, dunno when another will show up."
Red Gypsy
Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:53 am
Silenced Nocturne

Red Gypsy

User Image
Lily and Morrigan
Lily and Morrigan moved quickly to keep up with Malphas. They were a bit surprised to see Malphas decapitate the zombie so quickly, but they were glad to see that he was skilled with his sword. "We'll make sure to be careful," Lily said. "Lead the way. Morrigan and I will cover you. We'll make sure nothing gets the jump on you."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:42 am
Silenced Nocturne
Dameon Black

((I don't want to drag this out too much...))

Goh knew the moment they entered his grounds and ordered the rest of the zombies to leave them be, “It won’t be long now, my pet,” he whispered softly to Ilea as he petted her, making her whimper softly.

As they moved through the gates, they had to have been grateful that Morrigan could lift bodies into the air. Otherwise, someone would have been carrying Esabel. As it was, Morrigan managed to give Esabel a very nice view at one point, “Lily… Morrigan… Ilea’s boyfriend has a nice a**,” she whispered. Of course, she might as well have been a bullhorn. The ‘whisper’ wasn’t…

They weren’t bothered by any more zombies after the first few so getting inside was a breeze.

Until they got into the throne room. Goh allowed them all to walk in a good distance before the cage slammed down over them, giving them nowhere else to go.

Once the guests secured in the cage, Goh gave out a dark chuckle, “Not exactly who I was expecting to see, but I’ll take what I can get,” he said, his voice seeming to echo a bit in the room, “Welcome to my home. I am your host, Goh. Thank you for bringing my wayward child back home. She will soon be returning to the fold as she was meant to. The rest of you shall pay the price in place of Esabel’s toy, the one that tried to kill me,” he explained to them all.

He was dressed in a leather loincloth, boots that carried nasty spikes up the outsides of his calves, one glove that bore very nasty claws over the fingers, and his silver mask. All of it meant to show his new muscular body to perfection. As well as Ilea’s blood that was liberally splattered over his skin.

He reached down and petted Ilea’s hair again, drawing their attention to her. She was wearing a crimson gown that covered her from shoulder to toes, but was completely sheer and showed she was wearing nothing underneath it but the stitches he’d given her. The only things of her left untouched had been her face and her hair. The rest of her was covered in stitches, proving that she certainly had not had a very nice reunion with her former Master.

She was also deathly pale as she sat there, forced to lean her head against Goh’s leg as he petted her hair with the ornate collar around her neck attached to the arm of his throne by an equally ornate chain, like a pet dog. She had her eyes barely open, proving that she wasn’t doing very well.

But the kicker to her condition came in the form of something subtle, barely seen unless one was looking for the slow movement. Her blood slowly trickled down the stairs from the throne platform, proving that she was quite likely sitting in a puddle of it. It explained why she was barely moving, why she looked like she was about to pass out at any moment.

Goh would likely heal her after this little ‘interview’ to keep her from dying before he was ready for her to. Malphas would have to know that thanks to the memories he had access to of her life, so he’d know she wasn’t in danger of actually dying right now and was as safe as she could get.

Goh gave a grin at Esabel’s whimper of fear just from the sound of his voice, “Not to worry, dearest child. My dearest Ilea will not die. Not yet, certainly. She has one more task to carry out first. She will bear my next body, nurture it until it’s born from her. It will likely eat its way out when the time comes, but all to the better, I think,” he gave another dark chuckle at the shocked sounds and denials over that bit of news, “I can do what I like with my creations. There’s not much any of you can do about it. I’ve already made the alterations to her to make it possible and ensured that it took before you showed up. In fact, it won't be very long before it's born. Adding in just the perfect part for the deed. It wasn't easy to find, you know. Even if you somehow manage to kill me, I will return as long as my dearest Ilea can bear children. It’s taken me a thousand years to get her ready for this. And with Esabel’s powers added to my own I will be unstoppable,” he explained with a smile.

He continued to pet her hair and gave a demented grin, “I’m sure you’re wondering why she’s not saying anything. Show them, my sweet, show them why you have nothing to say,” when she shook her head feebly his hand fisted in her hair and gave a sharp tug, making her cry out and show them that he’d cut out her tongue then returned to petting her hair, “That’s what happens to those that betray me, that defy me. She is learning her lesson, however slowly. She also won’t be revealing any more of my secrets. I’ve also removed something else, but nothing that will bother her much for now,” he continued with a very pleased smile on his face.

But he wasn’t finished yet. He unclipped the chain from Ilea’s collar then stroked her hair once more before fisting his hand in it as he stood, making her cry out in pain. Then he showed just how cruel he could be by dragging her by the hair down the steps from the throne as he approached the cage, making several of the carefully tied stitches pull loose, then sending her sliding across the floor to rest against the bars of the cage, facing it, where she curled up in a tiny ball of pain and fear.

She opened her crimson eyes to look at Malphas and her tears started to flow to the stone floor. She’d tried so hard to keep him away from here but had failed. He was here anyway. Now she simply knew he’d die and she’d be forced to watch it. However, she did take comfort in his scent as it moved over her: cloves, sulfur, ash, and a hint of brimstone. That comforted her enough that she tried to give him a small smile that failed miserably.

“But not to worry. Soon each and every one of you will be joining my Ilea in her servitude,” he ran his crimson eyes over the women hungrily, “After a bit of fun, of course,” he added, making it obvious what he considered fun as he tapped the bars of the cage then turned to head back up the stairs to his throne and turned back to look each of them over slowly, “But which one first, I wonder…” he mused to himself as he sat down again to think it over.

That was what did it. Seeing Ilea’s condition, how she’d been treated, and hearing his plans for the ones she’d claimed as her sisters was what somehow got Esabel struggling to her feet as she panted for air. Her dark eyes glared at Goh, “You won’t take Esabel’s sisters… You won’t hurt them and you won’t hurt Ilea no more. You’re nothin’ but a big bully that needs to die,” she growled out through clenched teeth and did something that very few could survive.

She let her power loose at full strength. It made her back arch and throw her long dark hair back behind her as she slowly rose just a little bit above the floor and her dark eyes give off a deep purple glow. Her power started to expand around her in a dark purple circle that somehow managed to raise the cage a little ways off of the floor, giving Malphas, Lily, and Morrigan the chance to get to safety. Then the cage started to dissolve into dust.

Goh got to his feet with a snarl, making Ilea wince with a pained sound of fear where she was curled up, “Stupid girl! Even if you kill this body I will simply come back! You’re nothing but a creation and a flawed one at that! What do you think you can do to me?” he said angrily, ignoring the others as he focused on his little mistake and her temper tantrum.

Esabel’s face snapped right to his as the cage finished dissolving and lost every expression but for a very tiny smile, “Esabel can kill you, of course. Then Master will be no more,” she stated, her voice strangely echoing a bit on it’s own. Her small smile turned into a wickedly evil grin, “Master wanna play?” she asked him rhetorically as her dark energy started spinning away from her in small swirling purple and black tornado's that consumed everything they touched. One after another was formed and sent out until they were all swirling around Goh and his throne, circling and circling with ever-changing energy made up of the stuff that kept the universe from flying apart. As the tornado's of energy circled him, they slowly began to take Goh apart bit by tiny bit, eating at him painfully and restlessly as he gave a primal scream of rage.

If Lily remembered anything about the reports on Esabel and Volug’s testing sessions, she’d know to get out of dodge fast! After all, Esabel had killed four demonic gods that Volug had summoned once. They really only had to get out of the throne room unless one of them could get Esabel under control in time. Otherwise she was going to wind up bringing the place down around them all. Last time, Volug had managed it with a kiss. But he wasn’t here…

How Esabel was able to do this while the poison was ravaging her system, there was no telling. But she was doing it and proving why Goh had considered her a threat to him, why he’d wanted her dead and her power for his own.

They still had to get rid of Goh's soul before it could shift to whatever was growing inside of Ilea. But she had a plan.

While the others had been distracted by the cage moving and Esabel's temper-fit, Ilea had been trying to pull herself over to Esabel, knowing she needed to touch her to combine their powers. She would have walked but Goh had sliced through the tendons at the back of her knees. She knew her powers combined with Esabel's would kill him and keep his soul contained. But she had no idea how to get rid of his soul...  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff