Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chia Toma

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:13 pm
Prince Kuriko
User Image

● Live, love, laugh ●

The food was extremely tasty and Tamesu couldn't help but smile at thinking that he would be able to eat like this virtually every single day. It was way better than the cafeteria food. Just about to help himself to seconds, the changeling blinked when asked about his schedual and looked towards Iko.

"I'm only in a few classes, mainly cartooning, horticulture and ICT," he said, "But I don't generally sit next to anyone at lunch. Well I did but the last time that happened a Gizzlewot turned up and freaked everyone out."

OOC: ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Chia Toma

" Ah.." He was no where near that section of the school. Especially since the Cullinary deparment was a few buildig infront of the one for the art. " Well, we could always join for break and lunch right? I always go to the gardens east of the cafeteria. There is a beautiful fountain there..." He says, smiling and seing his cleared plate. " Would you like some more? I'm going to go for another myself."  

Prince Kuriko

Chia Toma

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:51 pm
Prince Kuriko
User Image

● Live, love, laugh ●

Tamesu nodded, "Yeah, meeting for breakfast and lunch would be good. Plus my gardening classes aren't too far from there either though they're always in the afternoon."

Looking at his plate, Tamesu nodded again, "Yes please," and then added, "Can I help?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Chia Toma

" Yeah here you go.." He passes the plate and smiled as Tamesu helps out with the sharing.
------
After dinner, he decided to go for a shower and starts to head for bed. It was a long day after all.
" I like your bear.." He layed on his arm and faces Tamesu as he was also preparing for bed. He watches him go under the blanket and watched the eyes come incontact with his own. " How long have you had him..?"  

Prince Kuriko

Chia Toma

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:55 pm
Prince Kuriko
User Image

● Live, love, laugh ●

Scurrying under the blanket, Tamesu took a second to get comfy before looking up at his bear, "Hmm, as long as I can remember. Probably even before I went through the briar patch to the other world."

Gently he turned his eyes to look at Iko, "Don't you have a bear Iko? Then they can be friends. Just like me and you."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:25 pm

Chia Toma

"Well, He's something like that.." He leaves the bed and goes through his bags again, pulling out a stuffed rabbit. It was a dark brown with Brown eyes. His noes was pink as well as the insides of his ears. " He..he's a bit old too..."
He knelt at the side of Tamesu's bed and bounced his rabbit around. " Cute right..?"  

Prince Kuriko

Chia Toma

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:28 pm
Prince Kuriko
User Image

● Live, love, laugh ●

Tamesu's eyes lit up like a kids on Christmas morning and he quickly reached up to grab his bear, "Oh! So cute!" he nuzzled the bear towards the rabbit, "See they're friends already Iko-kun!"

He sounded so childish and innocent at the moment but that didn't matter in the slightest.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:59 pm

Chia Toma

He smiled at this, seeing Tamesu grab onto the Stuffed animals like that. It actualy brought his heard joy and his mind easyness. Freshman need to be more cute...like Tamesu.. He did come from 8th after all... " Alright, you can sleep with him to night if you want.. We do have school class tomorrow so rest up."
He left Tamesu's bead side and went in his own bed, pulling up the sheets.

" Goodnight.."

Ooc: So... Is it alright if we spice this story up alittle? Its moving a bit slow.. What are the things that are going tonmake their relationship more romantic instead of Onesided? Drama? Events?  

Prince Kuriko

Chia Toma

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:04 pm
Prince Kuriko
User Image

● Live, love, laugh ●

Looking at the toy, Tamesu didn't quite know what to do in the slightest because he really shouldn't take someone else's property but he had just been offered it. Looking across at the other, the white haired boy gently pulled the two toys to his chest and nodded, "Okay...Iko-kun..."

Suddenly an odd feeling bubbled up in his chest, "Can...can I give you...a good night...kiss?" his words got tiny and were almost whispered on the last little bit.

OOC: Yeah I probably should have said that Tam's a little on the strange side when it comes to this sort of thing. Hmm maybe we can have it so that they meet up in the garden and strange things start to happen because something doesn't want Tam to be taken away from the freyfolk world? Or maybe Iko comes down with something and Tam has to look after him?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:38 pm

Chia Toma

Ooc: I think the more Sick type thing shouod be first. The when they start growing more feelings it should be the kidnapping. And dow we transfer or stay here?  

Prince Kuriko

Chia Toma

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:33 pm
Prince Kuriko
User Image

● Live, love, laugh ●

OOC: Gah, so sorry, had a really busy week and just could not get very much done in the slightest. Maybe we could move out to another thread and then come back here, depends where you want Iko to be sick lol  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:59 pm
Prince Kuriko

Chia Toma

Ooc: its fine really. I think of Those opportunities as breaks. Ah your right. Lets just do the sick days first. Lets say Iko is allergic to pet dander and Tame, being so sweet, brings a kitten home, or he pets it and it makes Iko fall ill. To make it more interesting , lets say he isn't aware about his allergy.

Prince Kuriko

Chia Toma

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:43 am
Prince Kuriko
User Image

● Live, love, laugh ●

OOC: Okay, Tam finds a kitten ^^ OMG so sweet bless him, I'll post up in a bit, just got to get a few things sorted out first  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:39 am

Chia Toma

Ooc: Take your time please ^^  

Prince Kuriko

Chia Toma

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:30 pm
Prince Kuriko
User Image

● Live, love, laugh ●

A few days later, Tamesu came in from the rain, looking completely soaked to the bone and his uniform was clinging to him everywhere. He was carrying a cardboard box along with his usual school things and carefully he set it down on the table before peeking under the blanket and smiling, "There, all safe for now."

Looking around the room, he blinked his blue eyes, "Iko-kun? Are you home?"

OOC: beep  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces