A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Don't talk to this guy over PMs unless you are over 18 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you had a conversation like I did with anyone?
  Yes
  No
  Yes, I have talked with Valkeen
View Results

Enigmatic Malady

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:18 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                I'm curious, Do you know if he changed his username? Because I just found someone, since I like stalking profiles, don't ask why, i don't know to be honest, anyways, his league name and PSN is Valkrinn, and they sound kind of familiar to me. Not sure why though.

______________________________________

twinsister27
I can tell you who and why, too. His username is Valkeen. He and I used to PM, but I don't think he's going to reply to my last PM for a while. Ok, here's what happened:
I received a PM from him. He called me cute and little. That started off innocently. He asked about how old I am and I said my age (14) and he said his (24). Typical conversation, right? Well, sort of. He said in PMs stuff like 'wanna check/feel down there' and stuff like that. I avoided doing it, and then, he said: 'Maybe you slowly wanna unzip my pants' I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP HE SAID THAT! Well, maybe not those exact words, I don't remember, but you know what he meant. I obviously said no and PMwise I was sitting on his lap so I got up, began backing up. He said 'Sorry I didn't mean to scare you off like that' or something and I replied with: Don't reply to this PM unless you have A HONEST APOLOGY!!! (Made my avi run to report him, and I will report him as soon as I can since I'm on an iPad mini) Girls, just remember this: IF a boy with the username Valkeen ever PMs you, stay cautious and, if you are under 18, Ignore him and don't reply back OR ask ahead of time by saying something like: 'Are you gonna want me to touch you in certain places?' well, something like that. However you word it, just make it obvious you won't do that. His username is Valkeen and he's 24 years old.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:22 am
Enigmatic Malady
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                I'm curious, Do you know if he changed his username? Because I just found someone, since I like stalking profiles, don't ask why, i don't know to be honest, anyways, his league name and PSN is Valkrinn, and they sound kind of familiar to me. Not sure why though.

______________________________________

twinsister27
I can tell you who and why, too. His username is Valkeen. He and I used to PM, but I don't think he's going to reply to my last PM for a while. Ok, here's what happened:
I received a PM from him. He called me cute and little. That started off innocently. He asked about how old I am and I said my age (14) and he said his (24). Typical conversation, right? Well, sort of. He said in PMs stuff like 'wanna check/feel down there' and stuff like that. I avoided doing it, and then, he said: 'Maybe you slowly wanna unzip my pants' I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP HE SAID THAT! Well, maybe not those exact words, I don't remember, but you know what he meant. I obviously said no and PMwise I was sitting on his lap so I got up, began backing up. He said 'Sorry I didn't mean to scare you off like that' or something and I replied with: Don't reply to this PM unless you have A HONEST APOLOGY!!! (Made my avi run to report him, and I will report him as soon as I can since I'm on an iPad mini) Girls, just remember this: IF a boy with the username Valkeen ever PMs you, stay cautious and, if you are under 18, Ignore him and don't reply back OR ask ahead of time by saying something like: 'Are you gonna want me to touch you in certain places?' well, something like that. However you word it, just make it obvious you won't do that. His username is Valkeen and he's 24 years old.

I typed Valkeen into the search bar, found him. I don't think he changed his username  

K Milan-Princess of Filor

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:18 am
It's the internet, hun. Most adults are either bored or horny.

It's disturbing that he knows you're 14, though. Makes me shudder to think of my baby girl one day chatting with strangers online. Wish I could protect her from the whole world sad

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:04 am
I'm sorry you had such an experience. Honestly, that made only worse by the fact that he already knew how old you were. sad Please be careful in the future.

Also, thanks for the heads up! I now know who to look out for and avoid.  

Infinite_Randomness

Witty Dabbler

12,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:41 am
Can you report him to the moderators ? I thini there is a link where you click on report/spam can you can select the reason like inappropriate sexual conversation.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff