Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] PRETTY GHOUL! [ Tavi x Merry ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:09 pm
Van was a good boil to enlist to help hunt down the ghoul, they'd met not too long ago. He was a nice, if quirky, boil. "I'm sure you'll be able to find me. If not there, then around. I go all over." Holding still was a challenge for her.

The sudden change of topic had her blinking, ears twitching forward before laying back against bright hair. "Oh." Tempting offer, but her stomach chose that moment to remind her she'd been heading into the cafeteria for a snack, rumbling loudly enough to inspire a sheepish laugh. "I would, but I really need to get something to eat. Next time?" Mention of his number had her peeking at the flyer to make sure it was in fact there, and confirming it, she tucked the paper away into a pocket.

He was a sweet boil, very sweet. Leaning forward, she lay a kiss on his cheek before giving it a small pinch. "I'll totally call. You're the first person to offer up a spar, and I really wanna get into that." Flashing a grin, she laced her fingers together. "But if you'll excuse me, there's a whole bunch of food waiting in there with my name on it."

aprulz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:21 pm
Tavi could understand the need for food, maybe not as good as some creeple he knew but the excuse was accepted happily without a second thought. More so as the poor ghouls stomach growled. Grinning he nearly doubled over in laughter but managed to hold himself back in favor of not making his new acquaintance slap him or worse.

"Kay'doke!" Chirping happily a faint dust of pink splattered his cheeks for the kiss and pinch. Tavi was use to being a love bug but not really getting it in return, so slowly a hand went up to touch the spot in awe. It probably hadn't helped that Merry was the first ghoul to kiss him outside his mother.

"....Y-yea...Y-you...uh...d-do that! See you later pretty ghoul!!" A shake of head had his ears flicking down to flatten against his head, then he turned with an over the shoulder wave to the ghoul. Retreat was necessary, no ghoul was allowed to see him embarrassed!

Beejoux
o vo Yaaay!

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items