Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Furyan and The Mercanaries(Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunarZodiac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:32 am
XxYukiAmanoxX
Lupine Duchess

Katherine "Jace"

User Image "All is fair in love and war"

"So let the bodies hit the floor"

Katherine had her hands on her smg though not seeing anything she grew bored "so where's this all dangerous man that did all the things sarge said?..." she asked before hearing Whiskey speak up from behind her "got all excited did ya--" this caused her to elbow him in the stomach than flip him onto his back before lightly nudging his head with her boot "knock it off...just think, did i know i was attacking you or not" she said partially teasing to him before inhaling deeply, hers eyes moving from the male to around the room carefully taking in all the sights.

Jace made her way around some large bins and cargo boxes "i don't think there's anything interesting here" she said before hearing some motors running outside, she let her hands rest at her sides as Sarge, Echo, Grizzly entered the building hearing Whiskey get up and Gunn tell them theirs nothing their Jace walked away from the wall a bit.The dark haired brunette heard Sarge's instructions and thoughts about the dangerous male who caused so many problems, part of Kat didn't believe one man did all that he was accused for but another part of her thought back to previous jobs she did knowing it sounded possible one man caused so much destruction "so this Riddick guy, he caused the pain to the government i love so much" she said sarcastically.

Jace suddenly got pushed into a large cargo box with Sarge's hand around her neck causing her to be on her tip toes for what little air she could inhale "you were recommended to me and one of the best... when you're in my crew you do as i say, keep your trap shut when things get heard or reported and do the damn job you're paid to do. Any problems with that and we'll see if i deal with you or the king/ruler" the gruffy male said to her before letting her go and turning to face the group telling them to scout and keep close with eyes peeled, he left Jace and Whiskey their as guards to baby sit the fort.

Jace rubbed her neck for a few minutes before sighing heavily and walking to an empty chair sitting down once everyone but Whiskey left, becoming bored the female let out a heavy sigh and glanced around before closing her eyes "i would be taking a nap if you weren't so...you" she said to him adding "I'll kill you if you come near me again though" she finished saying adding "if you're going to do something than take a look around the base, make yourself useful for once" she said pleased.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:36 pm
User Image

"Are you afraid of the dark...."
Riddick
"....There are worse things than me in the dark."

Riddick had a communicator on his wrist that was connected to the system of the base and he said in a smooth tone of voice "You know they sent you to your death not giving you the full details of me. You really don't know what you are getting yourselfs into when you signed up to take me in or kill me. Oh by the way i am called riddick and the body count i produced over sometime was around 900k so mainly all of them were mercs so do you honestly think that i am just gonna hand myself over you must be mistaking with this rag tag team of kids." Riddick chuckled over the comm channel before it cut of it was a chilling chuckle that ran shivers down the spine causing goose bubs
LunarZodiac
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:57 pm
I might be a wolf......

User Image
gaia_angelleft Angel (Nana) The Wolf gaia_angelright

Angel wagged her tail at Roak from inside of the base. She then started to growl a bit at the mercs trying to get them to think this was her home. That she wasn't one for visitors and that she was wild. She was trying to clear the way for Roak so he could have the base for himself. She had a communicator in her collar that was under her neck fur, so Roak could tell her to back off from far away. She kept growling as she approached the mercs knowing her skills would keep her safe.

...But I get the job done!

XxYukiAmanoxX

LunarZodiac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:08 pm
XxYukiAmanoxX
Lupine Duchess

Katherine "Jace"

Katherine looked around her hands on her smg firmly as a voice and chuckle were heard, over the walkie talkie she heard Whiskey tell the others that the male was their and they needed back up causing Jace to roll her eyes a bit before looking in the direction of the growling now standing up as she glanced around a little though her attention stayed on the direction of the growling "easy there..." she said softly to the growling figure "easy" she cooed before hearing Echo talk over the walkie talkie "you guys have two bogies with you, we'll be their in a minute keep your guard up and don't shoot us when we get their" the male voice spoke just before Whiskey was in her view causing her to glance to the male for a second than around the room hoping to find the other one which was Riddick.  

LunarZodiac

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:36 pm
User Image

Riddick

Riddick opened the ceiling window quietly and hid in the base and said "So let me ask a question before we play this game of cat and mouse. Who sent you?" riddick kept moving around quietly around them but still hiding
LunarZodiac
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:02 pm
XxYukiAmanoxX
Lupine Duchess

Katherine "Jace"

Katherine glanced around full of heart pumping anxiety "i get paid to kill people, people that do wrong..." she began "I know you've done a lot of bad, need to take you in alive for more...dead if necessary" she said before pulling out a device from her pocket and carefully tossing the device towards a wall which had the bounty and rumored information about him on it "see for yourself if you'd like, makes no difference to me if you know" she said to the male her eyes looking around still and her gun firmly in her hands pointed in front of her "I'd like the mouse to know the game" she said teasingly with a faint smile  

LunarZodiac

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:20 pm
I might be a wolf......

User Image

Angel barked a bit baring her fangs at Jace wanting her to know that she was the mouse, not Roak. Her already demon like eyes were growing blood shot with anger as she emerged from the shadows revealing her twin tailed form. Her kind was really rare and worth a lot of money on the black market. She continued to growl and snarl at Katherine not liking the fact she called Roak a mouse when she knew he was the cat.

XxYukiAmanoxX

LunarZodiac

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:38 am
User Image

Riddick

Riddick heard the info about him killing the prince by the name of marco and his body gaurds. "So this is what they pinned me for but i do recall killing a merc by the name marco and his team i played with them for ten days then i wiped them out one by one and left marco with one option stay on the planet to die or fight for his life of course he chose to fight so i fought him and won without a scratch of course i stole his ship. just so happens that they were the very mercs that killed my father." Riddick appeared behind jace with his knife to her back and spoke in her ear "So Jace from what i saw you got a bit of a mean streak i like that in my women." before she had time to react he disappeared out of the base
LunarZodiac
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

LunarZodiac

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:47 am
XxYukiAmanoxX
Lupine Duchess

Katherine "Jace"

Katherine watched the dog like wolf creature in front of her as Whiskey aimed at it as Jace stared at the animal taking her eyes off it only when feeling a poking feeling in her back a little and turned after hearing him talk but it had been to late and she exhaled only to quickly turn to the door way as some of her team came in before she walked over to her tech she had on the ground for Riddick to look at "his women?" she asked herself curiously then groaned at the thought of being someone's woman "hey sarge?!, can i talk to you for a moment?" she questioned not long after being pulled aside by the male in charge where she than brought her questions of what Riddick said being pinned with killing the people the article mentioned.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:47 pm
I might be a wolf......

User Image

Angel disappeared next to Roak after he vanished. She then looked up at him and got an idea. She went down into the base and started to run around them before smacking old cans with her tails at them before she would move to a new spot, messing with them like she knew Roak would want her to do. She would let out barks too behind the men before disappearing. She was laughing in her head the entire time she did this, finding it funny that they couldn't keep up with her.

XxYukiAmanoxX

LunarZodiac

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:02 am
User Image

Riddick

Riddick was sitting in a tree now waiting for the moment to strike "All i got to do is wait." Riddick said with a sly smile. Riddick took a fruit off the tree and took out a knife and cut it and ate has he cut it.
LunarZodiac
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:12 pm
XxYukiAmanoxX
Lupine Duchess

Katherine "Jace"

Katherine noticed several cans that were luckily empty hitting everyone in the room causing her to protect her head with her back to the room as everyone kind of clustered together, when everything stopped she sighed and grumbled "I got half up front to be here....but i didn't sign up for any nonsense" she said crossing her arms before adding "my fee is going to increase if i have to stay here putting up with the planet, dog wolf animal AND the bounty" she said letting out a heavy sigh.  

LunarZodiac

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:28 am
I might be a wolf......

User Image

Angel then exited the base, and followed Riddick before she looked up at him in the tree and whimpered a bit with wagging twin tails. She wanted to be with him up in the tree but couldn't climb very well.. She was trying to climb but couldn't figure out where to start.

XxYukiAmanoxX

LunarZodiac

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:14 am
User Image

Riddick

Riddick jumped down and grabbed angel and jumped back into the tree. "there you go girl." Riddick fed angel some fruit.
LunarZodiac
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:46 am
I might be a wolf......

User Image

Angel gently took the fruit and ate it, laying down carefully next to Riddick as she ate. She was an omnivore, so she ate just about anything. As long as it had a good taste to it, she would eat it and as long as it was not poisonous or anything of that nature.

XxYukiAmanoxX

LunarZodiac

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out