Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] Punch Buggies (Meixiang x Leo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ephebe rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:50 am
Leo skidded backwards several steps from the force of Mei's attack, letting out an 'oomph' as she went. She had managed to keep her footing and not fall over, but it was a close call.

"That one hurt more than just a bit," she grinned, having automatically fallen into a defensive position. "In fact, I now feel fully justified for not believing you when you said you were fail at fighting. Fail, pfft!" The mare made a hand gesture and shook her head with a laugh.

"Anyway, it doesn't have to be said that a real lady is a lady, creeple just know." She nodded knowingly, throwing an impish grin at Mei.

Throwing herself forward, Leo aimed a punch at her friend - and managed to miss completely. "Talk about being fail at fighting..."

____
HP: 33/40
Damage: 0 dmg

Yayoi

Yayoi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:51 pm
"Ok ok, I fail at fighting when my opponent is waaayyyy better than me." Crossing her arms over her chest, she cocked an eyebrow at Leo. "You obviously need to work more before you can surpass my fail fighting." She grinned and shook her head.

She hadn't even moved when Leo's punch came...and went. Missing her completely. "I guess soooooo. But I'm pretty sure I'm still not one whatever people say."

Grabbing the other ghoul's arm Mei spun her around a couple of times before letting go.

____

HP: 43/50
Damage: 7

Ephebe

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers