Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH Solo] This Is Not Donut House... (Abbi) FIN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
AyeAvast rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-20)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:53 pm
Once again the little blobs reached out to tap Abbi's arms, nothing that hurt but something that... Greatly confused her.
"Why are you touching meeeeeeee~ Stooooooop~" Uselessly she flailed her scythe and continued to whine.

HP: 45/50
Attack: HA HA
Target: Boo #2
Boo #1 HP: KO'D
Boo #2 HP: 3
Boo #3 HP: 10  
AyeAvast rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:25 pm
At first it had just been awkward, the little Blobs tapping her arms in their own curious sort of way, but it was quickly growing unnerving as they began to tap at her face.
"This is no way to treat the Ceiling Princess!" Abbi protested as she clattered away from them, but they placidly followed her with their stubby little arms outstretched.

A huff left the girl and she butted the nearest ghost with the pole of her scythe, frowning was it made a grand show of falling up to the floor and then split in two.
"Oh you have got to be kidding me."

HP: 43/50
Attack: 5
Target: Boo #2
Boo #2 HP: KO'D
Charge: 3/3  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-8)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:03 pm
"I have had enough of these Monday to Friday ghosts in this Monthly Favorites haunted house!" Abbi shrieked as two more little blobs floated up toward her so that there were a total of three.
{ Ye do realize that they spawn more when ye kill 'em... Aye? }
"Ruinin' the joke Vivi, ruinin' in the joke!"

It was familiar the way the blade of the scythe had begun to glow, as though it were hungry for the charge it had built up, but wanted something a bit more. Abbi was all too happy to oblige but once she twirled the scythe a few times, Viveca had already grown tired.
Abbi sputtered uselessly as she tried to look cool in her Princess Peach dress, promising the demolition of these awful little blob ghosts but Viveca wanted none of it.

HP: 40/50
Attack: OH MY GOD REALLY U GAIS
Target: Boo #3
Boo #4 HP: 10
Boo #5 HP: 10
Charge: USING Y3 BITE omnomnom  
AyeAvast rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:24 pm
"They're touching my face THEY'RE TOUCHING MY CUTE FRECKLES--" Abbi was alone in a big ol' haunted house all on her lonesome with these icky gross blob ghosts patting her face like they were little old blob grannies.
And look, she wasn't one to judge but she really could use them to not touch her face ok.
"OH THE INHUMANITY!"

HP: 37/50
Attack: OH MY GOD REALLY U GAIS AGAIN
Charge: N/A 1/3  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 5 Total: 14 (2-20)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:01 am
There were 3 globby ghosts now and they were just patting her face and her shoulders and her arms, all curious and gentle and the only reason they were hurting her at all was because they were made of FEAR and she wasn't. There was a give and take going on, only Abbi was on the (currently) losing side of things.
"No, seriously. Please stop--" She swung her weapon and manage to slice most of one away from its congealed state to itself. "I'm gettin' the real hibbie-jibbies from this, quit itttttt!"

HP: 33/50
Attack:
Boo #3 HP: 2
Charge: N/A 2/3  
AyeAvast rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:49 pm
"You guys are like--" One ghost pushed its stubbed hand too close to her face and Abbi threw herself back, tripped over peachy heels she wasn't used to, and fell against the ceiling. "NON TOUCHE--" Maybe they were French?
Another ghost tapped against her head as though making for the little crown on her head.
Then again probably they weren't.
"No seriously."

The crook part of her scythe was jutted out toward the smaller ghost, completely obliterating it into two big puddles that once more formed another pair of ghosts.
"I think I'm starting to figure you blooby butts out."

HP: 30/50
Attack: 6
Boo #3 HP: KO'D
Charge: N/A 3/3  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-20)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:55 pm
There was some delay from getting up onto her feet proper due to the little patty game the blob ghosts were playing with her, they were doing a pretty effective time of wearing down her shield. Now that there were four ghosts that each worked to sap her energy, Abbi was finding it difficult to stand between a crowd of ghosts, her fluffy dress and heeled shoes.
Finally she managed and gave a small upward swipe of her weapon against the nearest one, staggering backwards.
"Guess I can never say the Haunted House isn't boring, huh?"
{ Why ye talkin'. I ain't answerin' }
That was the point, Vivi.

HP: 26/50
Attack: 3
Target: Boo #4
Boo #4 HP: 7
Boo #6 HP: 10
Boo #7 HP: 10
Charge: 1/3  
AyeAvast rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 8 Total: 18 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:01 pm
Now back on her feet, Abbi rotated the scythe between her palms in a full rotation so that the blade momentarily raked across the ceiling, a series of flakes falling up from the groove she'd created.
"ALRIGHT YOU.... GUYS."
{ Repeat after meh... Ye mutha fookers }
"... I didn't think the rest of that through, so c'mere!"

The first swipe she tries at the ghost she had originally been aiming for misses, the blob merely skirts under her blade and taps at her elbow. But the one after it, that one Abbi can handle and she cleaves it in two as easily as she had the very first one.

HP: 22/50
Attack: 12
Target: Boo #5
Boo #5 HP: KO'D
Charge: 2/3  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-20)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:08 pm
Once again the blobs didn't listen, the one that had been demolished content to split into two, the same as all of the others. There were five now and Viveca had begun to worry audibly in Abbi's mind, ricocheting warnings against her skull and offering escape plans, then turning to demands when Abbi ignored all of them.
Her breath was labored now, but she was a stubborn thing and only let her scythe fall to the floor for a moment.
"You can keep spawnin'... You gotta have a breakin' point eventually." And if not, just think of all the great XP she was earning!

HP: 17/50
Attack: --
Target: Boo #
Boo #8 HP: 10
Boo #9 HP: 10
Charge: 2/3  
AyeAvast rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:14 pm
So maybe she was REALLY tired now, but whateves, whateves, Abbi was going to fold to some stupid ghosts!
Though that one was practically holding onto her hair and tugging now which was super annoying gee thanks stupid ghost.

In an effort to dislodge them in particular, the girl turned her scythe with a twirl and slashed another one instead of the ghost she'd been aiming for.
...Sorry not sorry.

HP: 12/50
Attack: 11
Target: Boo 6
Boo #6 HP: KO'D
Charge: 3/3  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast rolled 8 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1 Total: 13 (8-32)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:22 pm
{ Look at meh, ah'm Abbi! Ah'm so great and th'best at fightin'-- }
You're glowing. You wanna do your thing, or you wanna keep yelling at me about this?
{ Canna'h not have both? }
There was no such thing as an audible eyeroll, but Abbi got pretty close.

With a twirl of her pole, Abbi swung the scythe up and over herself, shouting "CRYSTAL HEALING HALATION!" because that was the best thing to yell before she swung it down, caught the crook against her foot and ran a hand over the crystal suspended in the crook.
"Have... Have you turned into a rose?"
{ I thought ye'd never notice! }

HP: 21/50- 6 Attack= 15
Attack: --
Healing Self For: 9 HP
Target: --
Boo #10 HP: 10
Boo #11 HP: 10
Charge: Using The Chill~  
AyeAvast rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:01 pm
Now she was breathing heavily, despite the fantastic boost from her weapon, and Abbi was starting to consider doubts.
The healing had been superb, really fantastic, honestly and truly, she had nothing but praise for Viveca of which she unloaded in a flood of warmth and honeyed words in her own mind and of which the will-o-wisp ate up like candy. But there was only so much the girl could stand, only so much strength she could muster up before she started to fail.
"Th--... There's gotta be... Some secret!" Abbi panted, frowning with the effort of swinging her scythe at one of the blobs that shuddered with the hit but was not deterred from patting her body and dress along with its odd brothers and sisters. "Something..."

Unsure and confused, Abbi swung the scythe at the first ghost that had attempted to touch her, swiping through it without cutting it in two. But now it had an odd quality to it than the others, something she couldn't name and she reached out a gloved hand as though to smack at it and instead found her palm wrap around its fluff. Quick to grip and pull, the teen found the ghost pliable to her handiwork and she stuffed it inside the crook of her blade without a fight.
"Uhhhh?????"

HP: 10
Attack: 5
Target: Boo #4
Boo #4 HP: 2 Captured!!
Boo #10 HP: 10
Boo #11 HP: 10
Charge: 1/3  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 8 Total: 18 (2-20)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:35 pm
One ghost was out of the picture and hadn't exploded, so that was good, but still the teen was nearing the end of her proverbial ropes. She was winded and moving slower, not so feisty in her demands for the blobs to stop touching her, of which they had yet to obey.
Abbi managed one very strong swing of scythe that split another ghost (how many had she fought at this point? She had totally lost track) but it too popped back as two more.

Knowing when to call it a defeat, Abbi laughed and edged away from the ghosts.
"I said I wasn't afraid of no ghosts... And I'm not... But you guys are unstoppable." With a sigh she waved at them with her blade, half to keep them at bay and half because she was too tired to make it a full attack. Though still on the ceiling, Abbi pulled out pendant and saluted the ghosts with it.
A mutter of "Deus" and she was portaled back, though she was in dire straits upon her arrival give her case of the upside-downsies hadn't fully worn off yet.

HP: 5
Attack: 12
Target: Boo #7
Boo #4 HP: 2 Captured!!
Boo #7 HP: KO'D