Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
[Kumiko Fujiwa] Your My Step - Brother? [C h i X C h o] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:27 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

Otto still puffed on his tabaco till it was at its end and put it out then threw the butt in the bushes and finished his lunch. Otto sat there for a minute enjoying the sun, he ran a hand threw his hair, "i bet i could take a nap on the roof..." he said to himself and stood up and decided to skip a class in exchange for a much needed nap in the sun. Otto made his way up the stairs and back into the building where he found the next few sets of stairs to the roof. He hesitated but opened the door to the roof and blinked when he saw Aoba with his friend there having lunch together. Otto didnt really know what to do until he came up with a way to tease him, "ohh sorry did i interrupt your guys' date or something?" he asked and looked them up and down and started to head over to the other side of the roof.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:22 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Δσвα Ƙιяƨтɛιи - Иɛя∂ Ѳтακʋ

Δɢɛ: ƨɛʌɛитɛɛи
Ғɛɛℓιиɢ: Ƭιяɛ∂
Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ƥℓαcɛ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
"Ƭнɛ ƨαмɛ σℓ∂ ∂αʏƨ, тσ α ραƨт ʏσʋ cαи'т ɢσ вαcκ тσ Ƭнɛ ∂яɛαмƨ ʏσʋ'яɛ αℓωαʏƨ cнαƨιиɢ, тσ тнɛ тσмσяяσω яιɢнт вɛғσяɛ ʏσʋя ɛʏɛƨ Δ ғιямℓʏ ƨтαи∂ιиɢ мɛ, тσ α ƨмιℓιиɢ ʏσʋ Ɯιтнσʋт нɛƨιтαтιиɢ, Ƭσɢɛтнɛя..."
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { The two began to mindlessly talk about random thing's that seemed to interest them. First about a new comedy show that was coming on air tonight, then the new series in their favorite manga album. Aoba sighed in content as he looked up into the sky. Pure white, puff clouds smiled back at him as he began to slowly close his eyes. That is, until a door slammed open and spat out Otto. A breathy sigh, with a side of blush, was sent onto Aoba as he began to look away, but then perked up when he started to talk. Aoba never knew why the guy teased his friend and himself, but what ever floated the guys lonely boat... His friend, however, gave an annoyed glare, pissed sigh, and rolled his eyes, "At least I have a date. Delinquent." Aoba stared at his friend's remark in amazement. Standing up to Otto was something Aoba couldn't handle at the moment but his friend could do it himself. It slightly scared the poor male. But then again he paid no mind to it and kept his trap shut. } ↗↙

User Image

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:55 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

Otto paused after hearing that remark and turned on his heel and walked over to them and pulled Aoba's friend into his grip and looked down at him darkly with a grin, "Oh? and what if i were to just take that date of yours away?" he asked coldly but on the inside asked himself what the hell he was thinking for saying that, he knew he was just digging himself deeper into his hole, pushing himself further and further from ever having Aoba. He growled a bit at himself and let go of the friend with a slight shove and turned away walking back to the other side of the roof and lit a cigarette to calm himself. He sat on the concrete floor and leaned against the stomach high barrier around the roof, soon he could hear the school bell signaling the break before the next class go off and he ran a hand through his hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:23 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ƥℓαcɛ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
"Ƭнɛ ƨαмɛ σℓ∂ ∂αʏƨ, тσ α ραƨт ʏσʋ cαи'т ɢσ вαcκ тσ Ƭнɛ ∂яɛαмƨ ʏσʋ'яɛ αℓωαʏƨ cнαƨιиɢ, тσ тнɛ тσмσяяσω яιɢнт вɛғσяɛ ʏσʋя ɛʏɛƨ Δ ғιямℓʏ ƨтαи∂ιиɢ мɛ, тσ α ƨмιℓιиɢ ʏσʋ Ɯιтнσʋт нɛƨιтαтιиɢ, Ƭσɢɛтнɛя..."
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Aoba's friend showed no phisical signs of fear. But he was pissed, and slightly scared. But he leaned over ever so slightly, coming face to ear with Otto, "You'd never be able to win him over like I have. De-lin-quen-t." Aoba stood and grabbed his friends body as he tried to protect his friend from falling onto his butt from the shove, "You shouldn't piss him off... He could break your skull or something... Honestly he's pretty scary." Aoba looked off at the slowly fading figure as they walked off. The bell had rung, and luckily they where off towards their next period together. Aoba sighed in slight relief and smiled as he slapped his friend on the back. Then decided to crack another small joke that the two otaku nerds would only understand. } ↗↙

User Image

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:28 am
Kumiko Fujiwa

Otto started at the end of his Cigarette and watched the ash build up, he then put it out, "'Never' huh?" he sighed and leaned back against the short wall and closed his eyes to take a nap, at this point he'd just be glad to get home and pack the rest of his stuff and--...meet his new brother. he sighed thinking about it, the whole thing was really mysterious to him, a beautiful and sweet woman like that falling for a guy like his dad who Otto considered very lucky. Otto thought she was great but wondered a lot about her son, he'd sometime try to think up how he'd look, or what he was into but he could never get it just quiet right. As Otto thought more about his soon-to-be-step-brother he felt more tired and more tired and started to fall in to his nap.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:28 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ƥℓαcɛ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { After making their next class, it went by as fast as they sat down. Aoba probably didn't have the notes. He was zoning, to be completely honest. After a while, his friend nudged his with a slight worried expression, "Do you want me to walk you to your next class? Just to make sure Otto doesn't, ya know, mess with you?" Aoba sighed. His friends class was on the other side of the school and up the stairs. While his class was near the front entry way of the school on the same level they are on now. Shaking his head with a slight relaxed smile, Aoba just shooed the male away, "I don't piss him off like you do. I'll be fine, ok?" His friend gave a slight sigh and nodded as he walked off, looking back every once in a while. Aoba shook his head with a cute, small, smile and huffed, blowing a slight piece of hair out of his face. His friend was more effort then needed, but he enjoyed the being. Seeing as he was always around him to talk about manga's, animes, the newest figurine. } ↗↙

User Image

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:05 am
Kumiko Fujiwa

After about two bells later he woke up and sat there for a minute and scratched the back of his head then stood up and went to his class after figuring out what time it was. Otto headed down the stairs and too the lower level of the school and then to his locker to get his stuff ready he was glad that this was the last class of the day. As Otto headed to his only class with his favorite nerd in it he felt a little happier then before. Otto started to walk to his class until he saw Aoba walking with his back to him, he walked a little faster to catch up to him and stepped on the back of Aoba's shoe giving him a flat tire then walked past him and winked back at him and gave him one of his famous smirks. Otto then went into the classroom and sat in his usual seat in the back of the classroom.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:44 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ƥℓαcɛ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Aoba was about to make a slight turn until something. more frankly someone, stepped on the back of his shoe. Confused and annoyed slightly, Aoba looked up at Otto and his stupid, yet slightly beautiful, smirk plastered onto his face. Aoba pushed himself up with a slight scowl on his features. Sometimes that guy was a little too much for Aoba to deal with. He just wished that Aoba's new step brother wasn't like Otto. It would probably lead to a flustered fight, some slight sexual harassment toward's the otaku, and a slamming door. Giving a breathy sigh, Aoba walked into his classroom and sat toward's the middle, slightly near the back. Of course he was placed in the same row as Otto, which Aoba slightly cursed the teacher. Aoba pulled out his things for the class and waited for the lesson to start as he gaze outside. } ↗↙

User Image

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:16 am
Kumiko Fujiwa

Otto smiled at Aoba as he came in the class and sat down in front of him. he then got a text and started to reply. The time was getting closer and closer to when he would finally meet his new brother, he was excited but hid it the best he could and even with this excitment he still felt in the back of his mind that something about their meeting would be very very off... He brushed this idea out off of course and sent his message to the friend that had texted him in the first place. Otto then turned his attention to the front as the teacher stepped up to take attendance of everyone, and everyone was accounted for except two according to the teacher. He sighed and stuffed his phone in his pocket and started to doodle on his page and write a few things here and there, that was two things that helped him clear his head, sleeping and writing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:32 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ƥℓαcɛ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { After the lesson had started, Aoba turned his head back toward's the outside world, but was slightly distracted by Otto as he drew and scribbled around his paper. Aoba rolled his eyes and looked back toward's the front and placed a hand under his chin, slightly dozing off. He was interested in his new brother, but then again he hoped the introduction would be the best he could muster, if he could muster enough courage to actually say hello. Suddenly the bell rung, signalling the end of the day. Aoba stayed behind, knowing the crazy crowding hallway. He slowly packed up everything and stood, then walked out and looked around to see the still crowded hallway. } ↗↙

User Image

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:31 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

Otto had noticed the slow Aoba after the bell rang. he didnt have to time to wait around like that, he had a brother to meet and a mattress to move to a new home with a new family. He hastily shoved everything away in his bag and quickly headed to his old truck, he threw his bag in the back and started it up the drove off leaving the school behind him. As soon as Otto got home he threw the rest of his things into the back of his truck and his father was surprised at how excited Otto seemed, but in reality it was just killing him to figure out who his brother was so when everthing was already he told his father he'd fallow him in his truck to the new house.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:47 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ƥℓαcɛ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Aoba finally made it past all the slow walking people, and the couples that just decide that they want to kiss right beside you or in front of you, and towards the outside world in probably five minutes. The young boy sighed and walked back towards his house and await his new brothers arrival. Once home and slightly excited, Aoba was greeted at the door with his overly happy mother. She quickly pounced her son into a hug and smiled warmly, "Welcome home Aoba! Are you ready to meet your new brother? I hope you like him!" Aoba laughed lightly and wiggled himself out of his mother's grasp, then nodded slightly with a light pant. His mother giggled as she walked outside to look for her new lover. Aoba just sighed and rubbed his arm as he walked back up the stairs and into his room. A slight sigh, Aoba placed himself, or more like threw himself onto his bed, then stared up at the ceiling. Shortly after, Aoba was quickly asleep, completely forgetting about the new father, which just walked inside, and his new brother.} ↗↙

User Image

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:06 am
Kumiko Fujiwa

Otto fallowed his dads car in his own and made it a point to remember to come here after school instead of were he used to live, yea he'd miss his old house but that place had more bad memories then good so to him it wasnt as if he was or even could let go of his mothers memory...where ever she was and if she was dead or not. Otto sighed and ran a hand through his own hair and turned down a street to fallow his dad. Otto didnt remember if his new mother figure had a guest bedroom or if he'd have to share a room with his new brother but he hoped for the first one, it'd be a hastle if he had to share his space with someone he's never met. Soon enough he made it to the new home and pulled in the drive way to see a very happy and excited looking woman waiting for her new family. Otto's dad stepped out of the car and rushed over to her and planted a sweet kiss on her lips after hugging her, Otto then stepped out of his own car and smiled at her then waved, he would always try to be his most charming to her and liked it when she praised him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:24 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ƥℓαcɛ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Aoba's mother happily kissed back as she flung her arm's around Otto's father, then smiled and waved over at Otto, "Hello Otto! How are you? Still being mister tough guy?" Aoba's mother joked as she walked over and squeezed the boy. Somehow this women always had the strength of a male, but she wasn't as strong as Otto. Finally releasing the male, Aoba's mother walked back slightly with a warm smile and turned toward's the door, opening it wide enough for the boys to pull in all of their things, then turned back toward's them, "Do you guys need any help? If not then I'll get some snacks ready for everyone, then get dinner prepared. Oh and I can get my lazy son down here. He's probably passed out in his bed like always. Oh! Oh! And did you tell Otto about his room?" Aoba's mother giggled slightly as she watched the boys in amusement, excitement, and... well... a motherly like stare. Aoba, still slightly sleeping, heard the soft commenting of his mother downstairs. Being the lazy kid he was, didn't budge on his bed, content with the fact that the warm bed was lulling him to sleep.} ↗↙

User Image

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:16 am
Kumiko Fujiwa

Otto's father smiled, "No, dear we can take care of it, you just sit down and relax. we dont wanna bother the boy's nap either." his father said and Otto's brow raised at the statement, 'sleeping? why would he be sleeping at a time like this?' he thought as he was starting to question his new 'brother' he smile at her anyway and looked confused, "my room?" he asked with slight concern at what she was talking about. Otto liked her a lot, she was nice, kind and sweet but did seem to have a strange side to her were she would somewhat weird things with the sweetest smile on her face, Otto considered it a 'habit' of hers that sometimes made him nervous. His father shook his head, "no honey, sorry i forgot to tell him about that, do you wanna tell him?" he asked her and put an arm around her waist.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff