Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Warning Sign Ahead (Chel + Shun) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:49 pm
Shun stared at her for a few moments, uncertain if she was serious or not. Inviting a hunter to a wedding sounded like it would lead to disaster.

"Penumbra or not, I'm training them. Hopefully they'll be somewhat prepared for the s**t that happens," he said nonchalantly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:50 pm
Chel squinted at him.

"Do I get to come to the wedding or not," she asked. "I mean I get it if not- that's cool, that's cool I'm a big scary hunter. But I need to know."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:52 pm
"I'm going to say no, right now. If it matters that much to you, perhaps you can get pictures or some s**t."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:57 pm
Chel sighed heavily and dramatically, but she wasn't really expecting much more.

She shrugged and said, "Fair enough. Pictures are good!" She ... was actually kind of touched that Shun would even consider something like that.

A moment or two, and then she said, "Do you guys have uh ... do you have access to the Sahara?" She wasn't sure how Halloween worked or how they traveled across the world. Maybe they had a portal system too?

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:58 pm
Shun slowly tilted his head.

"I'm going to assume that's an area of the human world. My knowledge of locations are still a bit limited. Elaborate?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:02 pm
"Big a** desert. It's where the Medea tower popped up."  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:04 pm
"I personally do not know how to reach that place. The horsemen still linger around halloween so I can only assume there's some portal somewhere, or that there's some other way of getting there," He replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:10 pm
She sighed, her shoulders sagging. "Crap. One of my friends went missing, that's all. I'm getting worried."

Like Shun, Chel had her secrets. "That's okay though. Just didn't hurt to ask."

A beat or two, and then, "How's everyone else doing?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:18 pm
"I haven't spoken with most of them as of late. I can only assume their well being," Shun replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:21 am
"What? C'mon man that's so weak. If I'm not over here, someone's gotta be checking up on 'em." She sighed and looked over to Shun.

A strange thought occurred to her. "Is there any way I can visit you guys without ... you know, not being me? Other than the haunted house ... I mean it's not really dependable." Consider it just. You know. Happened.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:25 am
"The only other way is for you to take one of those false bodies into Halloween. Most of us do not have a passport for the human world. Even then, we'd probably be monitored like hell out there or some s**t," Shun grumbled.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:31 am
Chel tilted her head. "Passport? Wassat."

She wasn't aware that Halloween creatures had restrictions. Growing up they'd just sort of run rampant around her life.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:37 am
"Do humans not have an equivalent? It's basically a document that means you can travel relatively freely between our world and yours. Doing s**t like going on a bloody killing spree tends to mean our passport gets revoked," he explained with a shrug, "You do realize that we have laws in place that state we aren't supposed to actually harm or kill humans, right?"

Shun had his doubts. A lot of hunters seemed ignorant in that regard. He was also, in a way, pointing out that he was a lawbreaker in that regard. Though, he had little interest in harming or killing normal humans. It was just the hunters.

"Doesn't stop some people from doing it anyway, though."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:21 am
"No I mean ... we have passports for traveling from country to country, but not from the island to countries ... does that make sense?" It was sort of strange, now that she thought about it. Why were hunters allowed to travel willy nilly?

She shook her head. "Didn't know that nah. Thought some of you were just chiller than others. How come so many hunters got tragic backstories then?" she asked. "What happens to the dudes who kill s**t?"

It felt uncomfortable to even talk about. But more information was better than no information.

blade kuroda

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:30 am
"If they get caught, their passport gets revoked and they'd get arrested. Exact punishment would vary depending on their crime," Shun explained before letting out a sigh, "They'd need to be caught first. As you might have noticed, the horsemen are running a bit rampant and free."

The reaper stared down at Chel intensely, "There are always outliers of every society. I'm no expert on humans but I feel it's safe to assume that you hunters are but a very very small minority among the populations. I wonder how the numbers would compare if you were to place tragic hunters side by side to those who have had a loved one killed by your own kind."

He didn't know how many murders occurred in the human world. But in-violence was something that happened in Halloween. Not to mention that there were creatures based upon war, murder, and otherwise. They would not exist if the fear of it was not great enough. And given the fact that there's a whole Jacking clan of Horsemen based on 'war'...

Chiikadee

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces