Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Don't Get Too Full of Yourself (Titus vs. Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sexy Cocaine rolled 10 12-sided dice: 1, 9, 3, 9, 4, 10, 4, 3, 5, 5 Total: 53 (10-120)

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:28 pm
Riyo wrinkled her nose up at him as he smacked her hand away, taking a step back to allow a small gap inbetween them momentarily. It looked like she was concentrating on... Something.

Little black whisp-like tendrils shot out from her arm without warning, her eyes glowing with fury.

C'mon, c'mon... She chanted in her mind, droplets of blood leaking from where the protrusions appeared.

And then... Nope!

Nothing.

They just evaporated.

But the little holes they left stayed behind.

"... I hate myself."

HP: 35/50
DMG: 0, 5 to self

Using Gamblers Chance, Tier 3

Inu-Mitsu rolled 3 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 3 Total: 8 (3-12)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:41 pm
Titus was a tad confused as he watched Riyo's pitiful attempt at...he wasn't sure what. Sure it had started out interesting but then nothing had happened. "What...exactly were you trying to do?"

Whatever, she was within range so Titus decided to give his own talents a try. His fear filled his wings making them disperse into a thick cloud around them filling the air with a inky black fog. It came crawling quickly in Riyo's direction, making the air thick and hard to breath, visions and horrors of nightmares swimming around her.

HP: 28
DMG: 2 damage for 3 rounds

Using T2 Tainted Fang  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 7 Total: 16 (2-20)

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:50 pm
"That's never worked. I don't know why I thought it would now." She sighed to herself and poked at her wounds before Titus interrupted her train of thought.

"Well, to put that in perspective, if it had worked, your body would look like my arm right now."

Then it was her turn to be puzzled. A thick fog rolled in, her lungs temporarily failing her as she gasped for air.

And that was when things started falling apart.

What she saw wasn't Titus anymore. Instead, his silhouette was replaced with those freaks that wielded the creature-made weapons. Her eyes filled with unbridled fear. Fight or flight kicked in, and instead of high-tailing it, Riyo rammed into the figure with full force. They wouldn't get her. Oh no, not this time. Not ever again.

HP:33/50
DMG: 10

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:32 am
Titus had felt pretty confident when he had managed to make his own fear work. It had really been the first time he had ever used it so it was satisfying. What was unexpected was Riyo's reaction. He at the least expected confusion if not fear, instead she came at him like a rampaging bull and slammed into him.

The impact probably caused damage to her as well, at least Titus could hope. He didn't have time to really put in an attack of his own before he went flying backward to land on his a**. "s**t." He groaned a bit from the impact on the hard ground sitting up but unable to really move quickly. Not to mention his wings were still gathering themselves at his back, lingering in the air around Riyo.

HP: 18
DMG: 2 + 2 for the tainted fang thing  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-20)

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:58 am
She had him right where she wanted him, though technically the 'him' was not who she thought it was.

Adrenaline was coursing through her veins as she closed the small gap between them, her leg raising to both kick the hunter back down and pin it there with force. She was trembling. She was frightened, but she would not stop fighting until she couldn't move anymore.

Or until this haze cleared.

HP:29/50
DMG: 6

Inu-Mitsu rolled 7 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 2, 1, 1, 4, 4 Total: 18 (7-28)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:35 pm
Dear Jack this is not what he had intended. Riyo was fighting even harder now and if she kept it up she was going to lay him on his a**. She came up and slammed her foot into him just as he was trying to get up landing him back on his rear. She tried to pin him there with force but Titus grabbed her foot and brought up his legs to wrap around the one pinning him down and tried to take her down in a leg lock, putting force against her knee.

By this time the effect of the poisonous dream he had inflicted was fading, his wings gathering again at his back. Maybe Riyo would chill the ******** out.

HP: 12
DMG: 8 + 2 for last round of tainted fang

Used T1 Swift Strike  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-20)

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:09 pm
Riyo released a screech and fell backwards as pressure was vigorously applied to her knee, her body slamming against the hard gym floor. s**t... s**t! She had to get back up. She had to defend herself! She had to... Had to...

As she sat up and thrashed out of the grip of her spider monkey assailant, she rubbed her eyes and shook her head. Things were starting to clear up. No longer was there a hunter on the ground, but a slightly disheveled nightmare demon.

The feline rubbed her head. "What is it with you assholes and my kneecaps?!" Was there like, a welcome mat that said 'Please rest all fists and ample amounts of pressure here'?

HP: 19/50
DMG:5

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:45 am
"Quit your bitchin'." Titus struggled to get up, his body really starting to feel the aches and pains of battle now. "It was the easiest thing for me to do where I was positioned. Would you prefer I bit you?" His sneered only slightly, if just enough to display enough teeth to make his point.

He started to take a step forward to attack but wobbled, his long legs not yet ready to move. "s**t." This was not going to end well if he couldn't move.

HP: 7
DMG: 0

Sexy Cocaine
Oh Titus you are going to lose so hard

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-20)

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:08 am
Riyo shot the boil a dirty look. "Yes!" It flew out of her mouth before she really thought about it. Seemed to her that some torn flesh was an improvement to possible immobility.

She... Probably shouldn't have said it with such affirmation, though. The ghoul froze and thought about how such a thing could be taken. "I mean... N-no. Or... Maybe?" Ghoul, there's something wrong with you.

Ugh! No more thinking about it! The feline shook her head and took his lack of movement as an invitation to attack, compensating his knee assaults with a kick of her own to the side of his leg.

HP: 19/50
DMG: 5

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:04 am
Titus gave the ghoul a look when she said yes with such a solid stance on the matter. Her fumbling to make up for it after certainly didn't help. What was that even supposed to insinuate about the situation? Titus was afraid to read into it too far but before he could give it much more thought Riyo had leaped forward and landed a fairly solid kick to his leg making it buckle. "Sweet Sally!"

The action took the demon down to one knee his leg a little too sore to bring him back to his feet. Titus knew his fear was failing him but he wasn't about to give up just yet. He had too much pride for that. So instead he lashed out where he was in a weak attempt to claw at the feline. Safe to say it didn't do much but he had been made fairly immobilized.

HP: 2
DMG: 2  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-20)

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:15 pm
"Yeah! Doesn't feel so great, does it?" She shouted, folding her arms across her chest as she loomed over the boil who was practically incapacitated.

"Are we done yet?" She really didn't want to beat the s**t out of him when he couldn't even get back up. It just seemed like overkill.It looked like Riyo was about to follow up, but the ripping of fabric caught her attention.

She glanced down at the gash on her leg with a stoical expression, running her finger over the small wound and collecting a small droplet of blood. Silently, she examined it before slowly, meticulously licking it off, her eyes shooting downward to his crumpled form.

"Alright. If that's the way you want it."

One last kick, she was sure, was all it would take, and this time she drew her leg back to plant her foot square in his chest. The boil was lucky that she liked his face, or else that's where her foot would've ended up.

HP: 17/50
DMG: 6

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:11 pm
"Beh, you just whine to much." Yeah Titus was going to keep yapping as long as he was still standing. Well sort of standing, he was on one knee at this point but he was still upright so that had to count for something.

Or at least he was upright until Riyo came forward and planted a foot in his chest. The demon tried to block but he was more than spent. He landed flat on his back with a groan. "Always good to see something through til the end." Yeah he really didn't mean that but the principles were there.

"Jack...what the hell have they been teaching you at that maid cafe?" He groaned again trying to push his way up and decided laying on the ground a bit longer was a good idea. If he moved too quickly he was certain he might pass out and he truly wished the avoid that.

HP: -4  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:18 pm
As the boil went down one last time, Riyo watched him only momentarily before examining her ripped track pants. "If you say so. I guess that's a good attitude to have." Which didn't really fit him. Hm.

When the cafe was mentioned, her ears perked, shooting a sideways glance to the boil. "Nothing involving fighting." She shrugged. "I'm sure I don't look like much, but at the very least I know I'm terrifying when I'm backed into a corner."

Moving carefully around the boil, she held her hands down to help him up. "You have seen two out of my three forms. Pray you never see the last one." Because, frankly, she frightened herself.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:38 pm
"Yeah I would say you have yourself covered." He rubbed at his chest a bit before he managed to focus on her offered hand. There was something in Titus still that didn't like accepting help. A part of him that stared at her hand and hesitated because it was weak gesture. And then he realized he was already laid out on his back and said ******** it and took her hand to help haul himself up.

"Oh Jack." He stumbled a bit as he got to his feet, legs wobbly from the work out he had just gone through. There was a considerable amount of pain at the moment which meant later was going to be a spectacular experience.

"Oo spooky foreshadowing." Titus chuckled lightly still rubbing the spot where Riyo had kicked him in the chest. "Let me guess its another cat."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:45 pm
"Well, I'm glad you approve." She laughed, which quickly silenced as he started to stumble in place. Her arms reached out, ready to support him if she needed to, but it looked like he'd be fine.

At least the mood was lightening, it seemed. She gasped and mocked a look of surprise. "You must be psychic." She certainly wasn't going to turn into something else. "Though I'd use cat in the roughest sense of the word." She cringed as she thought about it. "It's uh. It's neither cute nor fuzzy."

SUBJECT CHANGE TIME. "So what do I win?" She interjected the conversation, looking up at him expectantly.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff