Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] - Something Trashier (Barth + Zar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:06 pm

Zar eyed the little robot and firmly hoped that it wasn't loyal to its creator. He had little use for a robot running around his dorm making a mess of things, especially when he had the usual goat infestation to contend with already. Still, he couldn't help the slight darkening blush across his features as his markings got more pronounced, beautifully built, he could hardly believe he'd heard it.

"Well." he said, still expecting Barth to take back his compliment and replace it with the insult he surely was withholding out of pity. "Well, if it does listen to you, then you can have it, use it. Whatever you like. I don't get along with technology."

He eyed the other demon's robot and was mildly glad that he hadn't tried fitting a knife onto his, he liked his ankles just the way they were and his furniture old as it was, unchipped.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:15 pm
"Thank you. I'll look after it, then. If you don't mind It seems very handy. I bet it'd like to help with the dorm, things are always falling on the floor."

Barth's robot made a blipped crackling noise.

"Kill," it said, very distinctly. "Kill kill!"

Barth looked like he might actually melt. "Oh," he said softly, "its first words. Killbot? Is that your name? Oh, look Zar."

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out