Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 5] The Digi-Colosseum (Under Construction) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think will win the Young Lions Tournament?
  Kiro Mishima
  Ariano
  Haru Hayashi
  Tina Velmont
  Kronk Pepikrankenitz
  Kutay Shikikaso
  Drake Abrell
  Kazu Matsumoto
View Results

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:34 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
health :: 87% | tunes :: --- | feeling :: Sick and anxious | AP :: 110
Mission

Quest name: The Young Lion Tournament
Quest Level: C

{Enter: Kutay Shikikaso from New Network City}

Stumbling out of the teleporter, Kutay fell to the ground, he felt sick after moving through it, and it wasn't helping that they were on a floating rock in the air. He was followed soon after by Dorumon and Ryudamon who just sighed as they watched Kutay catch his breath. "It's like he has never been in a transporter before; Humans are strange." Ryudamon noted that Kutay seemed to have issues with teleporting, which was intertesting as he hadn't seen anyone else have this problem.

"Not all humans have the same problems, we just got stuck with the one who seems to have all the ones that make him sick." Dorumon pointed out that Kutay's problems weren't universal. He then walked over to Kutay and helped get him to stand, mostly by pushing him up via his stomach which didn't really help the problem. After Kutay had stood up, the trio made their way to the registration desk, where Kutay quickly checked in for the tournament, being invited made the process move quickly since they had been expecting him. However, then Dorumon's stomach began to growl, and at that Dorumon ploped down and demanded they find food since he was hungry which was understandable as none of them had eaten yet, so Kutay made his was over to where a map of the entire floating island was, and found that there were three, if one were to count the concession stands as a suitable place to get an actual meal, places to get food, a Taco Bell, a House of Chicken and Waffles and then the concession stands. So their choices were less than stellar in Kutay's eyes, but they weren't absolutely terrible.

"So, Tacos, Chicken or Concession stands? What do you guys want?" Kutay inquired as to what his partners wanted, not feeling too hungry himself, so he was going to opt out of eating and just find somewhere to sit down till the tournament actually started, he wasn't actually confident he could win, but turning down the invitation seemed rude so he gave in and accepted the invitation.

"We are going to the Chicken and Waffle house, NO OBJECTIONS Ryudamon." He exclaimed and demanded out of his friend, and after receiving some funds from Kutay and making a plan to meet up before the tournament actually started, Dorumon dashed off draging Ryudamon along, all the while the latter complaining that Dorumon was too pushy.

With a sigh of relief, Kutay found a bench in a quiet area, over looking New Network City, and while the view was daunting, it was amazing but Kutay didn't spend too long looking because it made him feel panicky since he didn't have a partner with him that was capable of flight and it made him feel slightly nauseous. So Kutay decided to just look outwards try to enjoy the view and not stupidly get himself killed before the beginning of the tournament.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:38 pm
User Image

User Image

The light of the teleporter began to dim and completely disperse as Camden stepped out with Terriermon still atop of her head. Terriermon jerked his head around seeing everything that was going on."No wonder Network City was so quiet! Everything was happening up here wow it's amazing isn't ahhh-!"He was interrupted when Camden collapsed on the ground to her knees. She gripped her stomach with one hand and covered her mouth with the other groaning. Terriermon leaped from her head and worried asked, What's wrong?!" Camden clinched even more and muttered,"Uhhhh that teleporter...it..uhhhggg..." she stood up and began to stumble towards a bench "I...I need to sit down..."Terriermon sighed with a slight laugh,"Guess teleportation isn't your thing huh?"She wasn't too keen on his humor at the moment and bent over to where her head was between her knees. Terriermon snapped his fingers,'I'll go get you something to make you feel better okay?"She nodded and he went off on his own, taking her wallet with him. Some time passed and she actually began to feel better on her own. She took some deep breaths and raised up to finally look around. Terriermon was right there were more tamers and digimon here than she saw in the city. To her, it reminded her of a theme park with all the food stands and buildings, but the Coliseum was huge sight to behold. She looked down at her digivice, reading the message again. She wondered why she would be given a invitation, but at the same time she wanted to jump up and down in glee. She hears someone yell to her and Terriermon is skipping her way with something in his hands,"What did you get?" She sat on the bench and pulled out a taco from the wrapping. Just looking at it made her a little queezy again. She reached over and took back her wallet and opened up the rest of the wrapping, revealing at least 5 other tacos. She jerked away,"I figure you'd need to eat something so here there's a whole stand of these things!"She shook her head and declined the taco, only for Terriermon to dig to them bit by bit.
While he ate she looked around and realized some the tamers she did recognize, maybe she would find the Ethan boy there but she wasn't holding her breath on that. She could see a dragon digimon by a bench and some big turtle digimon not too far from the consession stands, but from where they were not much else could be seen. She stood up and straightened her skirt and hair, "Come on Terriermon let's have a look around before that tournament starts." Terriermon burped a little and nodded,
"Hey you think I could fight in the tournament too?" She picked him up and held him in her arms as she started walking deeper into the coliseum crowd, "I'm pretty sure we're only here to watch others fight, plus I don't think you're quite ready for that yet." He let out a loud sigh and crossed his arms.
User Image

As they passed the coliseum she noticed the other tamers had more than one digimon: the guy with two dragon looking ones and the turtle man..."Hey Terriermon can I ask you something?" He looked up at her and waited for her to speak, "Were there ever any other digimon with us before? I can't seem to really remember anything besides you and me."Terriermon pondered for a moment but couldn't find an answer,
"I don't either now that you mention what makes you think you another besides me?""Well I just have this feeling is all I guess I still have nerves from the teleporter or something..."Terriermon grew worried but pretended not to notice anything unless Camden would bring it up again.
Suddenly a breeze blew past and Terriermon's ears caught the stream, blowing him out of her arms, "Terriermon!" she screamed. Terriermon held his ears down to where they weren't catching wind and began to fall to the ground again. Camden sped towards him and skidded to the ground catching him in her arms,
"Camden! That was AWESOME!"Camden was shaking a little how could there be wind here? She crawled on the ground and looked over the edge and realized: they were in the sky, really far up in the sky! She shuttered and fell back on her back on the ground, "So high..." Terriermon patted her on the face trying to snap her back. It wasn't working so she sat on her stomach and started to speak to himself out loud,"I guess wind gets through the barrier around here huh?"

DIGIVICE
AP: 10✾Rank: Regular✾Mission: The Young Lions Tournament (Spectator)Feeling: Sick and dumbfounded✾
((OOC: All the words))

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:16 am
Quote:
NPCs:: Tina Velmont
Current Mission:: The Young Lions Tournament

User Image "Kazu Matsumoto...Kiro Mishima...Kutay Shikiaso..." The mysterious women with pink hair said to herself. She was holding a list of names with mug shots next to them. It was a list of the eight members taking part in the tournament. She stared out the window of her suite and just watched Tamers and Digimon enter the coliseum. It reminded her that she had to meet up with Kronk to begin their mission. She crumpled up her list and tossed it on her bed. She smiled as she exited the door. "Hmph...Time to win this tournament."

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kazu Matsumoto

dragonianflame

UnHolyFudge

SpazzticPanda1311

Levelknight

Darkfire Karan

Prairiefox

Ethan Kirito Soul

ultimatemk

MisterSmokes
WARNING!-MIGHT GET A PENELTY

murruelecreuset

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:53 am
Quote:
A special message from the DigiColiseum has appeared on the Digivices of every Tamer that is in the area. As well as Digital Holograms of the message are appearing everywhere as well.

User Image

Kazu Matsumoto

dragonianflame

UnHolyFudge

SpazzticPanda1311

Levelknight

Darkfire Karan

Prairiefox

Ethan Kirito Soul

ultimatemk

MisterSmokes
WARNING!-MIGHT GET A PENELTY

murruelecreuset

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

KiroMishima
Crew

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:58 am
User Image
DIGIVICE
health :: Good | feeling :: Excited / Nervous | EXP :: 135
mission The Young Lion Tournament

Quest name: The Young Lion Tournament

As Kazu watched the crowds filter in, either by landing from large flying Digimon or hopping out of the teleport chambers. There was a loud announcement bell that bleeped three times curtly, as to draw in the attention of the crowds, at the same time the Digivice on Kazu's belt vibrated and glowed as a new message materialised on his screen.
"What's the message say Kazu?"
The Tamer skimmed through the message and hit "ok" at the end. His Digivice glowed once again as a set of keys materialised above the screen, Kazu stared at the cool trick for a moment before plucking the keys out of the air and stuffing them into his pocket.
"Time to freshen up before the matches boys."
Shoutmon cracked his fist into his open palm and Veemon popped his head to both sides.
"I'm so nervous dudes."
Shoutmon clapped Veemon on the back and hurried him towards a door that had the sign 'Competitors Only' scrawled across it. Kazu took one last look across the crowd, watching as they swarmed to buy their tacos and chicken before the big event started. With a wry grin Kazu jogged after his Digimon and inside the Colosseum.

Kazu and his Digimon bumbled around the maze of corridors that wound their way around the innards of the ancient battle-ground. Checking his keys he came to a stop in front of one of the doors. Kazu squinted at the number on the key then the door's number.
"Huh... Unlucky for some eh?"
Veemon sighed as Kazu inserted the key and entered locker-room number '13'. The room was pretty cramped, not much more then 2 meters across and 3 back with tall wardrobes and racks of clothes. A small desk with a mirror rested in the corner, Kazu sank into the chair and leaned on his hands, staring into the mirror. Shoutmon and Veemon were chatting on a small couch near the door. Kazu looked into his bright eyes, they were gleaming in the dim electric lights of the room. He ran a hand through the spiked blue hair that sat atop his head, he was still growing used to seeing it again. In the Real World his hair was longer and brown, but for some reason, here in the Digital World it became spiked and awash with deep and light blues, looking almost like soft waves rolling across his top.

"Yaaa!"
"Yeowch!"
Kazu snapped out of staring at himself just in time to see Veemon karate chopping Shoutmon square on the head. He raised his arms up as if to say 'What are you doing?' to which both of his partners shrugged. The three of them laughed as Kazu plonked himself down in between the Digimon.
"Ok guys... Let's talk about our game-plan!"

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Camden began to hear beeping from her digivice again. She rose from the ground and pulled it out, clicking the button to accept the message, "It looks like we take our seats Terriermon." Terriermon hopped onto her head and pointed towards the stadium,"Come on then! I want right up front!"Camden moved forward with his weight User Imageon her head and strolled on into the stadium. Upon entering the stadium they were faced with a faced technologic space that at the same time looked like a ancient coliseum,"I don't think we'll have problems getting seats Terrier-!" He had already begun running down the rows of seats, trying to find the perfect spot. He stopped and poisiotned himself on top of a seat and sqaured his vision with his claws, moving occasionally to get the best view.He smiled and waved his arms and ears to signal Camden,"Right here! Right here! You can see the whole battlefield from here!" She walked over to her digimon and sat down, noticing she and Terriermon were only of a few already inside. Luckily Terriermon still had a taco. She took it and broke it in half, some crumbs falling to the floor. They sat and muched waiting for the big event to begin.

DIGIVICE
AP: 10✾Rank: Regular✾Mission: The Young Lions Tournament (Spectator)Feeling: Excited✾
((OOC: number 32 is a good number))

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:23 pm
User Image

The brown haired Ethan was sitting up in the stands with a calm expression, he had let his digimon go back into his digivice to rest for a little while. Especially since he used them to get up here in the first place. He had found himself a good seat in the middle of the stands, it was perfect for him. "Okay, so I wonder how this tournament will go, kinda sad that I didnt get to take part in it. But at least this way I get to learn a few things!" He really wondered what all he would see during this part. He stretched his arms, " I'm glad I brought snacks."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:47 pm
Quote:
NPCs:: Tina Velmont

User Image
The woman stood with her arms folded, her fingers drumming on her forearms as she stared at the door before her. Her BlackGuilmon sniffed the air, a puzzled look on it's face, as though it could sense something. Crabmon X clacked it's claw impatiently. "Is this for real?" She slammed a hand onto the door before her, knocking the sign that had been poorly attached onto the floor. As it fell to the ground the words "Under Maintanance" could be read. "Do they not have a single clue as to who I am!?" Crabmon rolled his eyes and clicked his claw again. BlackGuilmon let a soft growl escape his throat, gesturing down the corridor. "What! What is it?" BlackGuilmon growled again and trotted down the corridor. Tina sighed and snapped her fingers to order Crabmon X to follow her.

Coming down the corridor she found her partner scratching at an ajar door. What have you found?" she wandered over and pushed through into the room. "That sneaky..." the room she emerged into was brightly lit and kitted out with lush carpets and comfy sofas. Her Digimon jumped onto one of the sofas and began bickering between themselves about something. "Is that a goddamned... I can't believe this!!!" She fumed as her eyes landed on what was the most amazing looking hot-tub she had ever seen. "As if that Kronk got this room and I was left in a janitor's closet!" She lashed out and punched the wall in her anger, surprising her Digimon, who looked over to see their mistress almost quaking with anger. "When I see him..."

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:16 pm
User Image
User Image

-TIME SKIP THIRTY MINUTES-

Music blasted from locker room seven. Smoke seeped through the cracks of the door. Inside, Kiro and Chibi were at a table playing chess against each other while DynamoPlug was floating in the hot tub front side up. In one hand, was a lit joint in the other, a knight. "Knight to C7...check..." The buzzed tamer said nonchalantly. The Tiny Turtle Digimon grunted as she moved her king away from danger but witnessed her rook being captured for free. "Dammit...you really are good at chess but why are you getting stoned before a battle? I choose you as my tamer because I thought you were powerful." The agitated turtle said. A knock was made on Locker Door. Kiro shifted his eyes towards the door as he rubbed the joint on an ash tray. Same hand he lifted his index finger at Nico Robin. "Hold that thought alright?" He said as he got up to open the door. As he opened the door, smoke gushed out of the room. No one was there but there was a large box on the ground. There was a note that said 'To Kiro' on it. He picked it up and went back into his room to check it out.

DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: Hero | feeling :: Well Rested | AP :: 175
mission

Quest name: NONE
Quest Level: X

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:51 am
NPCs:: Kronk Pepikrankenitz, BlackAgumon and Psychemon

User Image The loud sound of crunching and chomping echoed in the hallways where the lockerooms were located. "For the love of Yggdrasil... Will you cease with the incessant eating!?" The huge Kronk didn't seem to hear her and threw the last few spinach puffs he had into his mouth. "Jeeze that's amazing!" said his Psychemon, in awe of Kronk's mastery of eating. BlackAgumon sighed and rubbed her claws on her forehead. The trio arrived at a locker room door slightly ajar. "This was where the nice lady told me to go, so here I am, here's Kronk!" as he spoke his name he threw open the door and stood chewing the last of the spinach puffs. A woman with a pinkish tint to her hair stared angrily at him. Kronk's BlackAgumon rolled his eyes and hopped into the hot tub, Psychemon on the other hand trundled onto a spinning deskchair and began to spin.

"You mind explaining why I was assinged to a broom closet and you get the goddamned penthouse suite!?" Tina's gaze bored into Kronk's somewhat vacant eyes. " Heck if I know." Tina fumed and angrily jumped onto the couch. BlackAgumon piped up from the hot tub "Kronk be a dear and go check the tournament seeding will you?"
"What about the hot tub? And relaxing before the match?" "Kronk this is important!" How about some relaxing dessert?" "Oh... Well I suppose there's time for dessert."
"Oh oh oh! What about coffee?" "All right, a quick cup of coffee as well, then go and check on the seedings!"

Tina stared at the madness of Kronk's team dynamic and shook her head. "Oh my gosh I'm surrounded by idiots..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:36 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ════━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┈┈━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━════ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ariano and Kai looked around the area, it was very lively and many people were coming to watch them fight. It made her somewhat nervous, but at the same time she was excited to get things started. After getting some tacos, they sat down and ate them slowly, as they talked strategy. She didn't have complete confidence that she'd win the whole thing, but she really hoped that she'd get far in the tournament, maybe at least win one round. She sighed "I hope we do ok, I mean I think we should do well as long as we don't make any major mistakes on our part" she said aloud. Kai giggled softly "you need to calm down Ari, we'll be fine... besides even if we lost in the first round, at least we'll go down fighting right?" he said, as he landed on top of her head softly. She smiled "true, but we're not going to lose" she said. At least they had the fighting spirit, that would surely help them when it was their turn to fight after all. She ate her food slowly, listening to all the other tamers and digimon chat about the tournament. Ariano was not well known, if known at all, so many didn't even thing she'd get far. It wasn't much a surprise, Ariano was sill a rookie after all. Hopefully she'll be able to change everyone's minds after the tournaments over.

She stretched a bit, and finished up her food, before throwing the trash away. Kai then flew softly next to her as she began to walk around some more. There really was a lot of activities and shops around here. She was surprised by how organized the place was. She whistled "this place is packed" she said. Kai nodded "you're telling me, I mean seriously do you know how hard it is to fly around here with out getting run into, or swatted away?" he asked, his eyebrow raised. She laughed "wait... people swat at you?" she asked, smiling. Kai rolled his eyes, "Digimon too, I mean what if I injure a wing! How will I fight then?" he asked annoyed. She laughed again, and motioned him to sit on her head. He did, and they then made there way to the tournament "ready bud?" she asked. Kai smiled "that even a question?" he asked, before they walked into their own private locker room. She closed her eyes softly, "let the games begin" she said, smiling.

Current Mission: The Young Lion Tournament II Rank: Bronze II Partner: Kai (Patamon) II Health: 100%

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ════━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┈┈━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━════ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:56 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
location :: The DigiColiseum -Locker Room- | with :: Dorumon and Ryudamon
health :: 87% | tunes :: --- | feeling :: Anxious | AP :: 110
Mission

Quest name: The Young Lion Tournament(Competitor)

With a sigh of boredom Kutay began rethinking why he had accepted the invitation. Sure it may have been slightly rude, but Kutay had neither the competitive drive to strive for victory nor did he have the confidence in himself that he could lead his partners to victory, but Dorumon had pushed him to compete and there was next to no arguing with him once he set his mind on something. It had been only about twenty minutes, and while Kutay had no reason to worry he needed something to think about and just imagined how Dorumon and Ryudamon would look, and could almost picture that after the two had gotten their food, Dorumon would probably be carrying it over his head as they scouted for somewhere to eat. He let out a slight chuckle as he envisioned it as the way he was imagining it the two of them were fairly comedic, but thinking about how the two of them were so close, made Kutay feel regret for some reason as he couldn't think of any friend he had that he could really call a close friend, Hmm, I think my closest friend would be... ugh what was her name. It started with an A, Alica... no, Annie... don't think that was it either As... Kutay's thoughts were interrupted by a beeping coming from his digivice right when he was almost positive he had remembered her name, he felt it was almost depressing how he couldn't remember the name of the girl he considered his closest friend. Try as he might he couldn't remember her name, so he gave in and checked the beeping noise from his digivice, and it was actually a notice to the competitors of the tournament that the tournament was going to start soon. After reading the entire message, a key materialized from his digivice, it had the number 3 on it, probably designating which room he got, and as he stood up and turned around, he saw Dorumon and Ryudamon waiting for him, and hilariously enough Dorumon was holding a bucket of chicken above his head, it seemed they cared more for Kutay's well being than Kutay thought, or they just didn't want to lose each other in the crowd of people that was starting to gather. "So looks like things are starting up, we have a room we can go to before the matches start to get ready for things." Kutay said holding the key that had appeared from his digivice out for his partners to see, with a wave of his hand in a follow me gesture, Kutay and his partner digimon headed towards the locker rooms, and got ready for the tournament.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:42 pm
User Image

*DING DONG*

A loud announcement bell chimed out across the entire arena. No one could miss it. Patrons outside the arena hurried to buy the last of their snacks and hurry to their seats. Inside the Tamer's Locker-Rooms large 60'' sscreens would spring to life with dynamic camera shots of the stadium insides. Within the arena the lights dimmed and spotlights lit up the center of the show-floor. The ground opened up to reveal an elevator slowly rising, special effect steam billowing from the hole. A shadowy figure, dressed up in a stylish suit and hat stood in the center of the elevator, one hand holding the tip of the hat over his eyes the other hand holding a microphone by his side. The elevator came to a total stop, the figure seemingly frozen in place while the dry-ice evaporated. A hush befell the arena, even the Tamers in the locker rooms would hear a definitive silence grip the Colosseum. After what seemed like forever the fellow in the middle of the arena pinged the rim of his hat upwards, drew in a deep breath and revealed a beaming face to the crowds around him.
"Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen, Digimon and Digi-Creatures one and all!"
The main stadium lights burst to life illuminating the stadium, and the man in the middle with an almost blinding light. The man's smile was infectious and the bright lights seemed to glint off of his flawless white teeth.
"My name is Jintae Kazama! And I shall have the pleasure of being your host, announcer and personal friend for the duration of this magnificent spectacle!"
This comment was met with a rousing cheer from the audience who were beginning to get into the spirit of the event. Jintae spun on his heel, flashing his warm smile to all 360 degrees of the crowd. As he came to a stop he pointed one hand straight into the air at the huge TV screens hanging in the middle of the Colosseum, 4 monitors facing to each side of the crowd.
"We are so close to the kick off now! All that's standing between you guys and some incredible Tamer-Fighting-Action is 30 minutes! Are you excited!?"
The cheering was rapturous. In the Tamer's locker-rooms they were blasted with the screams and chants not only through the TV's but from the stadium itself, the crowds noise inescapable. As the cheering died down a large chart flickered onto all the screens.
"Of course however, you will all want to know who is fighting who! Behold Ladies, Gentlemen, Digimon and others... The Tournament Match-Ups!"

User Image

The line up took over the whole screen, with the Tamer's names and chosen partners all neatly arranged along the left-hand side. Jintae's smile seemed even brighter as he continued to explain.
"But this isn't the only information tidbit I will be gracing you all with! Oh no. Because I decided that you guys should know exactly how these battles are going to take place!"
Another roaring cheer engulfed the stadium as Jintae cleared his throat away from the microphone.
You see, in the Digi-Colosseum, battles are fought in an almost parallell dimension. Well to be more accurate it's a microcosm of basic live-coding that is malleable to our design so long as we don't go too crazy!"
A puzzled quiet seemed to drift over the stadium for a few moments before Jintae simplified.
"Which means! That each stage of battle in this tournament will be totally different to the last!"
This went over a lot better with the crowd who burst out whooping, oohing and ahhing at the idea of completely random battlefields within a single stadium. Jintae waited for the buzz to die down before his final statement.
"Now that you're all riled up, it's time to announce the first match!"
Jintae looked towards the giant screens and lined his finger up with the first pair.
"Alrighty! Can we please have Ariano and Kiro Mishima to the battlefield! You have 30 minutes to prepare, please try to not be late!"

Jintae spoke about some other house-cleaning items like emergancy exits and etiquette during matches before he bowed to the crowd and was met with further applause as the elevator slowly sank back into the ground in preparation for the first battle. Down in the Locker-Rooms the TV screens would lock to the match-ups with some untrademarked elevator music quietly humming in the background. The tournament was underway...

Kazu Matsumoto

dragonianflame

UnHolyFudge

SpazzticPanda1311

Levelknight

Darkfire Karan

Prairiefox

Ethan Kirito Soul

ultimatemk

Dujidahn

murruelecreuset

Hue Hue Hue King

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:59 pm
Maria Taylor
The Book Worm

User ImageLocation: DigiColiseum (Taco Bell -> Stadium)
With: My partner, Camden & Terriermon

Maria looked down at her digivice the moment it beeped. “What’s it say?” Pabumon asked looking over at his partner. “It says it’s time to go get our seats.” She answered looking up at her partner. Putting her digivice away Maria stood from her spot. “Come on Pabumon we better get going.” Pabumon went over to her and she held out her arm. Pabumon crawled up and onto Maria’s shoulder before saying. “Alright let’s go!”

Smiling Maria headed into the stands to find a spot. She was never one for fighting but at least she could learn a thing or two. “We can sit over there.” Pabumon said of course he couldn’t really gesture to where he was implying. “You mean over by that girl and the rabbit?” Maria asked curiously. “Yeah Terriermon, that’s what I meant. Couldn’t you tell?” he asked her curiously. “Um… yes and no…” she answered heading over to where he wanted to sit.

“Hello, I’m Pabumon.” He greeted the two as Maria took a seat. “Maria…” he muttered trying to get her to say something. “Hello… I’m Maria.” She finally brought herself to say. “She’s a little shy but she’s great.” He added brightly. “What’s your name?” Maria asked trying to be polite. At least Pabumon didn’t mind her nervousness when talking to new people.

Maria and Pabumon looked up at the sound of the announcement and the reveal of the matchups. "Thirty minutes can't they hurry up." Pabumon stated. "Be patient Pabumon." Maria told him. "Alright..."

Partner:

User ImagePabumon

Current Mission(s): The Young Lion Tournament

User Image

Prairiefox

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:48 pm
murruelecreuset

User Image

User Image

The cheers of the crowd startled Camden a little, especially with Terriermon screaming at the top of his lungs and on the edge of his seat. She noticed he was still trying to chew some of his food and embarrassed she grabbed for him,"Terriermon don't scream with your mouth full you're spewing it on the other seat!"He wiggled out of her grip and hopped onto her head, swallowing his food and hitting his belly,"Don't be stick in the much this event is worth the crumbs! WAHOO!he continued to cheer, adding flailing ears to his strange movements. Camden rebuttled, 'That doesn't make ANY sense!" but she couldn't even hear herself with all the cheering so he was oblivious to her words now. User ImageShe sat still and let him dance until she felt his paws patting her on the cheek repetitively"Hm what are you do-" As she turned her head she saw a girl no older than she was with a little Pabumon. She was surprised and her jerk made Terriermon fall into her lap, "Oh! Hi I'm sorry I didn't see you there..." In her head that sounded a lot better but a loud it sounded somewhat mean and she tried something else to say,"I-I mean hi! My name's Camden and-" Terriermon rolled out her lap and griped,"Hey! Huh? Alright your talking to people!"He focused on Pabumon and came closer waving to him playfully,"Yeah Camden here is the same way too," Camden blushed in embarrassment and rubbed the top of Terriermon's head, "I'm sorry he's very uh hyperactive. It's nice to meet you Maria, Terriermon shook what might be a hand of Pabumon's, "Nice to meet cha Pabumon, do ya want a taco?"The sight of another unwrapped taco made Camden feel sick to her stomach again but at the same time she felt extremely happy to be talking to someone. After the announcer ended his speech Terriermon rubebd his head in agitation,"Argh! 30 miuntes more and I'll start the fighting!"He began to pretend fight in the seat until Camden picked him up,"I doubt your moves are match for the real competitors..." She turned her focus onto Pabumon and blushed again,Pabumon's quite the cutie." Hopefully Terriermon didn't hear her or he might get jealous...

DIGIVICE
AP: 10✾Rank: Regular✾Mission: The Young Lions Tournament (Spectator)Feeling: Flustered✾
((OOC: Hi emotion_kirakira ))

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games