Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] When tails collide (Zaire x Zel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:06 am
"Something like that....what about for you...?" Curiously he had to ask, tail swinging up for a swipe at the other again and missing entirely. It was pretty hard to talk and fight, he was getting a little winded.

BATTLE!
HP: 21/30
Damage: 2 - 6 = 0
Target: Zel
Effect: None

Torvil rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:11 am
Zel laughed weakly, he too was starting to get a bit on the winded side from talking so much. "Well... I like Xy... and before that... I dated a ghost ghoul... so..." He winked at Zaire. "I... will let... you do ... the math..."

He snapped a quick kick at the other boil's knee to try and keep the spar going, but he was going to have to shut up soon.

Battle!
HP: 22/30
Damage: 9 - 6 = 3
Target: Zaire

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:13 am
"Mhm....I get where your coming from..." He took the kick, dropping to one knee and using the rest and motion to swing his tail around and aim to drop Zel with a swipe of his feet. "To bad...your kind of cute.." Chuckling he teased the other boil and quickly as he could moved to get up on both feet and ready.

BATTLE!
HP: 18/ 30
Damage: 9 - 6 = 3

Torvil rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:15 am
The other boil's admission threw him a bit off guard, so not only did he take the tail to the ankles and fall on his butt, but he sat there for a moment in dumbfounded shock. He really didn't think he was Zaire's type... But then again - he didn't really KNOW Zaire's type so...

"Uhm... Thanks?" Was all he could manage to eek out as far as a reply.

Battle!
HP: 19/30
Damage: 6 - 6 = 0

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:17 am
Seeing the stunned Zel he backed off a bit, giving him time to recover. "No prob..." His eyes teasingly trailed Zel then he chuckled, "so...what have you done to try and get her back?"

BATTLE!
HP: 18/ 30
Damage: 2 - 6 = 0 Wow

Torvil rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:20 am
Zel got back up onto his feet - not quite really looking forward to the change in conversation but it beat him being awkward and unable to respond properly to compliments from Zaire. Zel was secure enough in his sexuality to admit the other boil was also not bad looking and he could see why Xy liked to flirt with him.

But he was digressing with himself and trying to buy time.

"Well... I'm giving her space right now... But I think I need to talk to her again and see if I can get her to understand that I don't want... To keep her distant, if that makes any sense."

It kinda didn't to him either and he was the one coming up with the plan. He swung his tail at Zaire again weakly - his heart wasn't completely in the fight at the moment.

Battle!
HP: 19/30
Damage: 8 - 6 = 2

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Cheekiebirdiee rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 1, 3 Total: 8 (4-16)

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:28 am
Zel plan was stupid. Or more so he didn't get it, as the tail hit he caught it and swung his own up for a hit releasing as it landed. "That...that makes no sense dude.." The monster's eyes glowed slightly as a drop of sweat fell from brow, "but definitely talk to her...that'll help.."

BATTLE!
HP: 16/ 30
Damage: Halfed attack = 3
Effect: Fear used

Torvil rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 3 Total: 7 (3-12)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:32 am
He grunted as he took the tail swipe - but it wasn't as bad as the first time he'd gotten smacked by the other boil's FEAR attack so he was able to manage a few steps back. "Well to be fair - I'm absolute sludgesticks at ghouls..." He grunted as he leveled his finger at the other boil only to have his aim thrown off at the last second and his lighting bolt ended up striking harmlessly into the ground next to the boil. One day he'd actually hit someone with that attack - but not today.

"So any advice you'd like to toss my way..." He panted, starting to feel the fight now. "Would be appreciated."

Battle!
HP: 16/30
Damage: WHIFF
Effect: FEAR USED

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:43 am
"Is it bad I want ...that to hit me one day..?" He laughed as the fear missed, though really meant it. He was curious about what it would do, how it would feel. Limbering up his neck and arms he listened to the other boil, taking defense for the moment. It made sense, Zel didn't seem like the type that would be a ladies man, not that he himself was but- it just made sense.

"..Ah..well...to be honest...I don't really...have much ..but be yourself..." It was all he did, and besides Zel was a cool enough boil. "..Eh..just not overwhelming yanno?"

BATTLE!
Damage: 0
Effect: non

Torvil rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:44 am
"I will take that into consideration," Zel said, slowly catching his breath as he too fell into a defensive stance watching the other boil. "And no, because I'd love to actually hit someone with it for once." He had zero luck in that regard.

Ghouls and his FEAR attack - obviously not his forte.

Battle!
HP: 16/30
Damage: 5-6=0

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:46 am
Chuckling he made the first move, falling silent and back into battle. A swipe of claws and he grinned to Zel. They needed to get back into the game.

BATTLE!
Damage: 7 - 6 = 1

Torvil rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:47 am
He tried to dodge and counter but he didn't do a great job, his own claws only finding air and not his foe.

Battle!
HP: 15/30
Damage: 5-6=0

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:58 am
Zaire dropped back at the right moment, luckily, and with a hip turn he was putting his weight into a smack of tail to Zel's side.

BATTLE!
Damage: 11 - 6 = 5

Torvil rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:00 am
Tail into side - a grunt, then spinning slightly out of control, unable to grab the momentum of the fight back into his own control. Cursing silently, he dropped a knee and raised his arms up to defend himself from the next attack.

Battle!
HP: 10/30
Damage: 2-6=0

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:36 pm
Zaire wasn't one to hit when down, or rather, he was doubled over trying to catch his breath. Only just now feeling how winded he really was and glad to get a breather as the other took a knee. Grinning up to Zel he rose and licked a bead of sweat from his lip, ready to go back at it.

BATTLE!
Damage: 4 - 6 = 0

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items