Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1] Leapfog (Barth + Zar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:02 pm
"Oh come on." Zar said sympathetically. "It is all over and done with, I won of course, without much trouble. But at least it was brief. Is that all you had to do? Or do we need to do it again?" He stood up and for a split second, teetered as the room spun just a little. He concentrated firmly until his vision cleared. "I certainly won't miss this place either. I have had some of the worst times of my school career here."

He made his way over to pick Barth up, struggling perhaps a little more than usual. He had a lot more horn weight than he remembered. There was a spike of irritation that sparked across the link at his own wooziness.

"I am probably going to have bruises." he said, irritably. "And it is my own blessed fault."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:09 pm
"Five can be docked for field trips, mercifully. I have fought Calder. Once. Predictably, he beat me rather soundly. There's...this. That leaves three."

Barth hung limp in Zar's grip.

There was some slight sympathy from his end. He couldn't manage supporting his own weight, but it certainly wasn't ideal to be taxing Zar either.

"Three trips to the gymnasium," he said, already weighted by despair.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:15 pm
"Three whole trips?" Zar might have sounded a little more eager than he intended to, thanks to the link though it was fairly apparent that he did not actually have any problem with the idea of getting to drag Barth out to the gym.

"Three won't be that bad. I promise I will beat you quickly, if you let me fight you at least. And then you will never need to fight ever again."  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff