Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Final Hearts(FF/KH rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:35 pm
User Image

"Well this is kinda my secret spot i go to to relax. My village is down on the side of the mountain. Its where i learned to fight." She said as she lifted Zero up with one hand and lifted him over her shoulder. "Lets go. This guy was fighting some black creatures and i don't know if more were following him." She said as she started walking down a path.

XxSoraKH3xX

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:36 pm
Knux_nyan
XxSoraKH3xX

Michael stood up and patted the dust off of himself. "Well it's nice to meet ya Mira." He said then thought for a moment about where he came from but was drawing a blank as to what the name was. "Umm well I can't seem to remember the name but it sure was different from this place." He said as he took a look around the area.  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:39 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
Knux_nyan
XxSoraKH3xX

Michael stood up and patted the dust off of himself. "Well it's nice to meet ya Mira." He said then thought for a moment about where he came from but was drawing a blank as to what the name was. "Umm well I can't seem to remember the name but it sure was different from this place." He said as he took a look around the area.

(you posted that twice)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:51 pm
Knux_nyan
XxSoraKH3xX

Michael smiled a little hearing about the area. "Sounds like a nice place." He said the heard about the black creatures and saw Mira lift the unconscious man with one hand. "Whoa your pretty strong. And those black creatures sound like the ones that keep trying to attack me I see them all over the place" He said as he started to follow Mira down the path.  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:56 pm
User Image

"Hmm really. They seem tiny to the monsters i fight on a daily basis." Mira said as they walked. "And you gotta be strong to be the village protector."

XxSoraKH3xX

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:07 pm
User Image
Zero got up and said "Damn heartless wrecking my day. who in the world are you two." Zero looked at both of them
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:14 pm
User Image

"Oh good your awake. I was getting tired of carrying you." Mira said putting Zero down from her shoulders. "Names Mira and i'm the one who healed you." She said as she looked the guy over. "Who are you anyways? What were those things attacking you?" She asked.

XxSoraKH3xX

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:14 pm
Knux_nyan
XxSoraKH3xX

Michael shrugged lightly. "They may be small but they can also be powerful too." He said then heard Mira talk about being the village protector. "Your their protector huh? Sounds like a lot of people rely on you." He said then heard the man wake up. "Oh hey good morning" He said with a bit of a smile as the man before they got close enough to see the village. He then noticed heartless running around causing terror. "Oh no your village Mira!" He said before he started running towards the village.  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:21 pm
User Image

"Well crap I guess i'll get your name later. Come on." She said to Zero as she ran right past Michael at high speeds toward the village. "You've got to be kidding me!" she yelled as she pulled her gloves on and skidded right in front of one of the heartless and sent it flying into the air with one punch like a rocket.

XxSoraKH3xX

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:36 pm
User Image
Zero looked at micheal and said while summoning his red void gear and white void gear "Well time to play." Zero rushed in and ran taking out heartless after heartless "Dark Firaga, Dark Thundaga Dark Blizzaga" destroyed a huge group of heartless
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:41 pm
Knux_nyan
XxSoraKH3xX

Michael quickly summoned his 'Lost Memory' Keyblade when he saw the heartless up close. He then got into his fighting stance before going into the battle. "Look out! Fira!" He yelled as he quickly shot a ball of fire from his keyblade to destroy a heartless about to attack Mira from behind. He then started taking the heartless around him out one at a time.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:55 pm
User Image

"Alright then." Mira's fist then froze over as she moved quickly from enemy to enemy taking each out with her ice fist. She was so fast the heartless had little time to retaliate as each hit shatter the heartless in shards of ice. She even mixed it up with a few round house kicks sending the heartless flying.

XxSoraKH3xX

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:45 am
User Image
Zero jumped in the air switching his keyblades to one his big one fenrir keyblade. A Behemoth heartless appeared behind mira and was about to smash her to death. Zero got behind mira and blocked the attacked and he said "No I will not let another die by the likes of a heartless. Taste my KeyBlade Fenrir." he knocked back the behemoth and said "Blind." he blinded the behemoth and he looked at mira and said pointing his hand at her "Curaga." "You need it more than i do." then he laid the blade of the keyblade on his right shoulder and he said taking off his hood "I obtained this keyblade from a friend and he obtained the keychain from a guy named cloud strife but you heartless should know that this keyblade represents honor and strength and that this keyblade is close to clouds buster sword now let me see what you can do. BRING IT I LOST EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF YOU DAMN THINGS LEAVE THIS VILLAGERS OUT OF THIS AND TAKE ME ON IF YOUR SCARED OF AN EXTRA BIG KEYBLADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" then the blind behemoth and the rest of the heartless ran towards him "You two if you wanna have some fun here is the chance."
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:11 am
User Image

"Let me take care of this. I've had time to charge." Mira said putting a hand on Zero's shoulder and walking past him so she was in between the heartless and them. A mark on her arm started to glow then as a crystal came out of it. A magic circle appeared at her feet and she grinned. "SHIVA!" she yelled as she smashed the crystal and jumped back as a sphere of ice form and shattered revealing the twin sisters themselves. "Lets go then." she said as Nix, one of the sisters, sent a Blizzaga into the enemies and Stiria, the other sister, Sent her ice wheel right after it causing an explosion of ice within the heartless group sending them all flying.

XxSoraKH3xX

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff