Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Shark's Head Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:07 pm
User Image

▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓
User Image
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:
$1088 || Comfy Wear || Tired & Stress || Bookworms - Sales Associate || The Shark's Head || Herself || Single

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Just finishing her dinner with just one bite, Junavi picked up her glass of water, drinking two sips then placed it down on the counter. Junavi stretched her arms up and yawned a bit. She then raised her right arm up to look at her watch and checked the time. 'It's getting late.. I should head home..', Junavi got up from her seat, fixing her clothes again, then started to walk to the door. Before she left, Junavi turned back to the waiter and chief, waving to them, and nodded for thanks to the food. "Do come again, Miss.", the waiter said to her as she left the restaurant. Exiting the restaurant, looked up at the sky, then looked down at the ground and stared at the floor a bit. Junavi didn't have much in her head today after her dinner nor didn't want to do a lot of thinking when she'll head home and go to bed. Junavi closed her eyes a bit as her head was still looking down at the floor, sighing, then looked straight forward as she opened her eyes slowly. Some reason, today felt stressful for her, but didn't really do much today as she just went to work doing her own thing, organizing and stocking up some books, then started to read, and now heading somewhere to eat and going straight home. Well whatever was causing her to be stressful today, Junavi raised her scarf up, covering her mouth, putting her hands in her jacket pocket, and started to walk her way home to sleep.

Maybe she was just tired, maybe that's why she felt stressful today. Oh geez... hopefully tomorrow won't be stressful for her as she'll be attending the Halloween party, though still wondered why would she bother attending.. She didn't know much people and she'll just be there sitting there at the party alone while everyone has fun. 'The mysterious island called Mykronos...', maybe in the middle of the party, she'll wonder off the party and start checking out the island. See what's so special about it, other than the fruit and soul mate thing, and also no one would ever notice she's gone, since no one knows her or her presence being there. She was like... a ghost. A spirit. Ninja. Whatever you feel like calling her and never knew she was there in the first place. There were so many times this happened before.. At school, no one would ever notice Junavi sitting in the class or being left behind or anything, and plain got left out. Group projects, she was always the odd one out and have to do her own work. Not even the teacher would know she was there! Only person that knew she was there was her own brother. She didn't mind feeling left out from everything going on, though sometimes she would wish she would be more open to people and try to talk to others, but would always back down and hide herself by a pair of glasses. That memory of being left out would always be there in her mind and didn't bother to get rid of that memory, since it still happens most of the time. Though remembering that painful yet okay memory as she walked home, almost brought a small tear coming down from her eye. 'Jeez Jun... What kind of life have you been living for these years...?', she asked herself as she looked down at the floor.

{Exit}

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Out.Of.Coffee: Ahhhh... Bloop..
I need someone to talk to this girl!! T^T

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:32 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ②иם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑤
( ②⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Deedle Kokoro

Versatile Flatterer

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:56 pm
🍂 Nobuko • Hidei🍂
🌻 秀一修子 🌻
User Image
"There is no point in making any promises..."

[][][][][][][][][][][]

:Profile: X

:Balance: $1000

:Relationship Staus: Single

:Location: Shark Head

:Company: Riley James

:Occupation: Cine de Soleil Manager

:Mood: Hungry

:Outfit: Cozy

[][][][][][][][][][][]

"... Unless I can fit them in my to-do list."

🍁 %|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%🍁

As the pair ofnewly formed friends finally made their way downtown, walking past the expensive restaurants in uptown, Nobuko caught sight of a rather decent priced place such as this one. Not to mention she's in love with sushi. She asked for a table for two and they sat a ways off from the door. Nobuko smiled and eyed the menu. "Whew, finally we've made it. I was about ton collapse from starvation out there." She joked. She looked at all of the rolls the place offered. "Have you ever been here before?" She asked casually. Realizing the idiocy of her question, she quickly added, "I mean, you know, since you've arrived in the city."

🍁 %|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%🍁

JayyLee10

OOC: Exams are over! Sorry for making you wait so long (and for the really short post)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:14 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ⑳тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④③
( ① мσитн, ⑫ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:53 pm
User Image
User Image
X
X
X
$978.50 ✿ Wιтн: No one Mᴏᴏᴅ: A Little Nervous ✿ Blind Date! Dᴀᴛɪɴɢ: Single!

Nevara finally made it to the Shark's Head; it took a while to walk in the rain! She may have danced a little on her way there, but she's here! She closed her umbrella and shook it to get rid of most of the water before stepping inside the restaurant. Hmm, it was a quaint little place! However, she wasn't a fan of raw food, and considering its all this place sells, then it looks like she ain't gonna eat much. Taking a seat at a table, she watched people mingle and the cooks prepare the food before a waiter came and asked what she wanted. "Just a Coke for now." She said, a bit of nervousness in her voice. This is her first time in a sushi restaurant! And she's waiting for some person to show up for their blind date! Those are two things to be nervous about!

"Thank you." After she received her soda, she decided to just pay the waiter then, just in case she doesn't order anything else. Man, she hopes she isn't gonna be sitting her all awkward and lonely. This place doesn't exactly scream 'social time'. Personally, she would've chosen a different restaurant, but it's good to try new things, right? She began to sip on her soda as she pulled out her phone and started to play games.

X
X
X
X

Lady Illusia

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:58 am
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Separated ║ Half Demon ║ 22 ║ $1031 ║ Blind Date

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Pulling up to the Shark’s Head, Lysander turned off the engine and sat in the parking lot for a few minutes staring at the building. Leaning forward, he looked out the windshield to the darkened sky and sighed heavily. Well, he couldn’t leave the person waiting, if they were even there yet. Maybe he could at least convince the person to come back to bed with him. As he turned to get out of his car, he noticed the tan line where his wedding ring used to sit. He hadn’t been wearing it for weeks now, three weeks without his husband, but since it was fall his skin tone hadn’t evened out yet. Getting out of the car, brushing off the mild depression, he walked towards the entrance and shook himself off as he made it inside. Sniffling, he looked around and tried to figure out who might be his blind date. There weren’t a whole lot of people here today, but there was one figure he knew.

“Nevara?” he called as he walked towards her. “What are you doing here?” Tousling his hair, he sighed softly as he pulled out a chair and sat with her. This didn’t seem like her kind of thing. She seemed more the social, party animal after the time they spent together. “I thought you’d be out at one of the clubs, or curled up at home getting your movie on,” he teased with a small smirk as he leaned against the table.

Heiress Of Life

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:37 pm
User Image
User Image
X
X
X
$978.50 ✿ Wιтн: Lysander Mᴏᴏᴅ: A Little Nervous ✿ Blind Date! Dᴀᴛɪɴɢ: Single!

Nevara was trying to beat her high score on Crossy Road when she heard someone call her name. Was that her blind date? The voice sounded familiar.. It was Lysander! What's he doing here? "Hey." She said, as she watched him sit down at her table. "I would be watching movies actually. It's just that I signed up for a.. blind.. date thing." How come she was all nervous about it now? She was totally fine when she signed up! It's probably because she thought that Lysander would laugh at her and bring out some list of all the people he's had sex with in the last few weeks. "Personally though, I would have chosen a different place. Uncooked food is not my thing.." She said, slightly shivering as she watched people eat rolls and rolls of sushi.

"What are you doing here? Haven't seen you in a while." She asked. This didn't exactly seem like the greatest pickup spot for bed buddies, so it's pretty out of character for him to be here too. Wait.. Could he be..? Nah. He wouldn't sign up for blind dating stuff right? Well, there's a possible chance he might have. And if he did, he'll know it by now! Taking a few more sips from her drink before putting her phone back in her pocket.

X
X
X
X

[quote"Lady Illusia"]
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:24 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Listening as she spoke, he stiffened slightly as she mentioned she was here for a blind date. Was she his blind date? If she was, there was a huge amount of irony in their situation then. Shrugging off his jacket and unwrapping his scarf, he hung them both on the chair next to him and got comfortable in his seat. Nodding his head along with her, he remained silent up until she asked what he was doing here. His red eyes looked down at his hand where his ring used to be, thumb rubbing along the pale skin for a few seconds before he burst into laughter. It was hilarious to him that they got matched up in a blind date. Especially after their first meeting a few weeks ago, which ironically, it was also raining. “Have you ever actually had any sushi before?” he inquired as he picked up a pair of chopsticks provided to them and waved over a waiter. “I’ll agree it’s not for everyone but there’s gotta be some kind of fish you like. And some of it is cooked, depending on the roll you get.” Lysander wasn’t quite ready to tell her that he was her date, just yet. She was an energetic, but smart girl, she’d figure it out. Unless she just assumed he’d make himself at home at her table, which wouldn’t be unheard of either actually. “I’ll have a water,” he ordered as the waiter came over. “Of course, we could always ditch this place and head to the bar if you want something more your style.”

Heiress Of Life

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:19 am
User Image
User Image
X
X
X
$978.50 ✿ Wιтн: Lysander Mᴏᴏᴅ: Calm ✿ Blind Date! Dᴀᴛɪɴɢ: Single!

Nevara was calmly taking sips from her drink when Lysander scared the bejeezus out of her by laughing like crazy. She almost choked on her soda! She was curious as to why he suddenly started laughing, but she said nothing about it. Something must have just made him laugh; hopefully it wasn't her because she didn't do anything. "I have in fact had sushi before, and it made me sick." Probably because her friend made it, but she had some properly made rolls afterwards and she still never really liked the taste. "And I do like salmon, cooked and in a filet." Sushi just isn't for her, let's just leave it at that!

When Lysander asked if she wanted to go somewhere else, she had an inkling that he may actually be her date. It couldn't just be coincidence that they happen to meet at the same place, her date hadn't shown up yet, but he comes and asks if she wants to go somewhere. Yup, it must be it! Plus, she's not in the mood for just sitting around anymore. "Sure, I'm OK with going just about anywhere." Even if it's too a house, she doesn't mind. The rain kills the party mood. It's the best weather for movie-watching though!

X
X
X
X

Lady Illusia

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:19 am
User Image
YSANDER ALL

“That’s unfortunate,” he hummed as he leaned against the table. It was a shame that she wasn’t a sushi fan, because he was. However, with her agreeing to go anywhere else he was a little less disappointed. This weather always got him down in the dumps anyways; going out wasn’t his thing on days like this. He occasionally got sick pretty easily too. It wasn’t often enough to be considered some kind of condition, but it did happen a lot. It happened to his sister too, but she was in better shape than him so it was less often. He didn’t work out as much as her so his system wasn’t in overdrive. Either way, he was much more the warm weather type of person. It was almost like during fall and winter he hibernated. It wasn’t often that he went out during the colder months because it was almost too depressing. Plus, he came from New York, where it snowed during the colder seasons. He hated snow; made it difficult to run around. Yawning, he rested his chin in his hand as he looked around the restaurant before looking back to her. “Wanna go to my place then? I got food, movies and a fireplace,” he asked lazily, not minding if she decided against it. This place was too boring and at least at his house they could occupy themselves with ‘movie magic’.

Heiress Of Life

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:53 pm
User Image
User Image
X
X
X

Nevara simply made a small pout when he spoke, vomiting was more than just 'unfortunate' to her. She doesn't like the taste, and her first experience was with improperly made sushi was terrible, so in general, she doesn't like sushi. Sushi's actually the only food she's had that she really doesn't like! Oh, whatever. Conversation over. Nevara looked out the window, making a little grumpy face at the weather. Goodness, what a day for a blind date! It doesn't make her feel in a romantic mood in the slightest! But, she's a little unsure if that's bad since she's with Lysander.. She's sure he'd make a really cool guy friend, but she's unsure if he'd make a great boyfriend. Bah, what does she know! She barely knows the guy! In fact, it's pretty cool to see him again. And a little comical that they got matched up in a blind date service! It's pretty obvious that he was, but she just wonders why he signed up. Eh, it's his business, and she's not one to pry.

A smile came to her face when he invited her over to his place. Even though she clearly remembers him saying his favorite activity was sex, and now she was going to his house, he had movies! And food! Plus, she was going to the same at her house, so why not do it with someone else! The movie-watching part she means. "Sure, ya had me at food. I guess you drove because of your lack of an umbrella." She stated, grabbing her little peach umbrella from the seat next to her. Did he come here in some super fancy car again? She did wonder if he was rich when they first met, and it's kinda safe to assume that he is. His job as a bartender would be a little strange, but he could just be doing it for extra cash, so whatever! Sipping the last of her soda from her drink, she grabbed all of her stuff, and was ready to go.

X
X
X
X

Lady Illusia

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:02 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

The blonde chuckled at her response, getting up from his seat after her. Shrugging on his coat, he wrapped his scarf around his neck and led her to the door. “Given your reaction to my sister’s car last time, I have a feeling you’re going to freak when you see where I’m from,” he commented casually over his shoulder as he held the door open for her. He was an a**, but he knew how to be polite. Acting was the only thing that got anyone into his bed. It was only after he got what he wanted that he showed his true colors; except to certain people. His sister knew him too well to believe anything he said or did, and he just couldn’t lie to Kaito. Shaking his head a little, he followed out the door after her and fished his keys out of his pocket. Clicking the alarm button, the headlights of his car flashed in response. Jogging to the passenger side door, he opened it for her before running around to the driver side. He was only half polite. In this weather he wanted to get home as soon as possible. Hopping into his seat, he started the car and waited for her to get in.

[EXIT]

OOC; Sorry for the extra quote. I'm too lazy to make an exit post, and the day change will be coming up soon ^^
Heiress Of Life

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:38 pm
User Image
User Image
X
X
X

After pushing in her seat, she followed Lysander to the door, stretching a bit in the process. "Yeah, I bet I am." She said in agreement. She smiled at him for holding the door open for her, and refrained from opening her umbrella; his car can't be that far away! One thing that she liked about Lysander was his politeness! It was kinda conflicting with what she thought of him, but it goes to show that she really doesn't know him that well! Or maybe that's just a little act he does to get his way. Now that's something that would match that personality of his. After seeing the car he headed to, it was pretty darn safe to assume he was rich now. Yeah. How many expensive cars does he have?! Running through the rain, which she realizes is seriously picking up, she quickly got in the car door that Lysander had opened for her, and shut it quickly to prevent any more water from coming in. She is not getting sued for soggy seats. With that, she held her umbrella in her lap, so that no water would drip anywhere, and looked out the window during the ride.

((Exits to 1502: Lysander Hall))

X
X
X
X

[quote"Lady Illusia"]
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:08 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④④
( ① мσитн, ⑬ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

MisaMirific

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:15 pm
Mia Deangelo

User Image

Mood: Happy
Relationship: Single
Wearing: Casual
Money: $986.50
OOC: Gotta love that >.<

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Mia led the way to their next location, the Shark's Head. While the name didn't sound very appealing, the smell of sushi was incredibly appealing and the catwoman practically floated into the establishment. "I'm so excited I don't know what to try first," she said while looking at a sign with some of the items for sale listed. "Although I guess we should probably sit down first," continued with a slightly embarrassed smile. Getting ahead of herself as usual. She found and empty table and sat down, careful to politely smooth her skirt as she sat with legs crossed. She looked over the menu their server had brought them and sighed. "I can't decide. What are you getting?" she wondered.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
Felfordulas

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out