Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Moonbucks Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ace Hokiyo

Ace smiled a bit "My daughter is the same way." he said. Kris wasn't really his daughter, Ace had adopted her after the incident. "Well, welcome to the town. It's got a lot of stuff to see. If you'd like I can show you around a bit." he said kindly. Ace was always willing to give a helping hand and he knew that newcomers sometimes had a rough time finding some of the locations around town. "If you don't mind me asked why did you move here?" he asked curiously.

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:19 pm
User Image
User Image

==== ❀ ====

Freya nodded as he spoke of his daughter. She smiled at his offer. "Why that sounds very nice, I'd love that." she said giggling a bit. Rubbing the back of her head, she thought of a simple answer to his question. "Well I just needed to get out of my home and out on my own. My dad was getting a bit overbearing for me, so I got out before things went south. This seemed like a pretty nice place to live from things I've read and I love it from what I've seen so far, though I'm not the biggest fan of all the sunniness.." she said while absentmindedly running her fingers through her hair.

Theme

Profile: ~X~】【Location: -】 【Relationship Status: Single】【Mood: Content】 【With: Ace】【Outfit: Cute and frilly】【Money: $384

==== ❀ ====

OOC:

Dragongirl26

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:57 pm

Ace Hokiyo

Ace nodded a bit "Well I hope that the change works out for you. It is a wonderful place, I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends." he said. Most of the people around the town were fairly nice. He was a bit concerned when she stated that there was a lot of sun, he figured it hurt her or she burned easily. "Once we find Kris we can start going around." he said.

As if on cue the bell on the door to the cafe rang and Ace looked over his shoulder spotting Kris walking in. He smiled and gave a small wave as she walked over. "Right on time as usual." Ace said teasingly. Kris gave him a small smile in return. Then Ace turned back to Freya "This is my daughter Kris. Kris this is Freya, she's new to town." he said introducing the two. Kris looked at Freya and bowed slightly "It's a pleasure to meet you." she said quietly.

User Image

Kris Rudari
~Single~

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:24 pm
User Image
User Image

==== ❀ ====

Freya offered up a smile and a slight bow of her head. "Pleasure to meet you as well." she said then brushed the crumbs off her lap and put her book away. She made sure all of her things were accounted for then stood from her seat. She stretched a bit to get the crick out of her back, then turned to the both of them. "So uh how long have you two been living here?" she asked, unconsciously folding her hands in front of her out of nervous habit.

Theme

Profile: ~X~】【Location: Moonbucks Cafe】 【Relationship Status: Single】【Mood: Content】 【With: Ace】【Outfit: Cute and frilly】【Money: $384

==== ❀ ====

OOC:

Dragongirl26

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:09 am

Ace Hokiyo

Ace thought for a moment "I've been here about six years. Kris has been here for around five." he said, Kris giving a small nod in agreement. He knew that Freya could probably tell that Kris was adopted, the age difference and appearance difference was like night and day. It wasn't that he cared if people knew, it was more of what they do with that information. Kris had been picked on for awhile by some older kids a few years ago. Kris didn't really seem to acknowledge their existence but it bothered Ace a lot. "Should we get going before it gets dark?" Ace asked calmly.

User Image

Kris Rudari
~Single~

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:53 pm
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Yesterday, words just weren't enough xxxEven if we disagree with each other xxxDon't stop, I want to know you betterxxxSometimes you want to be alone xEven if you leave, your heart won't be buried xxx And then you'll realize the person that's important to youxxxAlways, always, there are days when things don't necessarily go very well xxSo Smile!

Having found nothing interesting in town as of late, Ichigo decided on catching some food before stopping by work to work overtime, seeing as how she had nothing else to do. She also hoped not to run into her boss, she had never really met him since he had always been busy and she doing something when he was at the place, but she had heard some things about him; how he was pretty quiet and strange. Ichigo wasn't quick to judge but it was people like that that frightened her the most. They reminded her of her mother, the person she had tried to get away from, which was why she was here in Soleil. To start a new life on her own and find her dad, not caring if she was throwing away her old luxurious life.

“I'll take a pumpkin spice latte please and a blue berry muffin to go~”

She told the waiter who nodded and went to prepare her order meanwhile Ichigo slammed her forehead on the table, shaking it in the process with a loud bang. Earning her a red forehead while she looked up to stare out of the window and watch the people passing by.

Quote:

Current Theme: Say I Love you
Account: $500
Outfit:

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:08 pm
★·.·´¯`·.·★ⓐⓓⓡⓘⓔⓝⓝⓔ ⓣⓢⓤⓚⓘⓝⓞ★·.·´¯`·.·★

User Image

—••[ ⓢⓞⓜⓔⓞⓝⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ ⓐ ⓒⓐⓚⓔ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ]••—

●○•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•○●

"What kind of Cafe is this?" Adrisprite huffed from Adrienne's purse. "It's nice so shush! Oooh! What if they have muffins?!" The sweets enthusiast practically ran to a waiter. "Hi! I'll have three Banana Muffins! And I'll be sitting...somewhere. Thank you!" She happily skipped away from the confused waiter and started to search for somewhere to sit. But there was soon a loud bang. "Hey! That chick is trying to give herself a concussion!" Adrisprite pointed at the young brunette near the window. "Ah...I'll go check on her!" With a swish of her hair Adrienne went and sat at the young woman's table. "Hello! Are you alright?"

●○•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•●

—••[ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ'ⓢ ⓦⓗⓐⓣ ⓘ ⓦⓞⓤⓛⓓ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ ]••—

An Old Soule

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:26 pm
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Yesterday, words just weren't enough xxxEven if we disagree with each other xxxDon't stop, I want to know you betterxxxSometimes you want to be alone xEven if you leave, your heart won't be buried xxx And then you'll realize the person that's important to youxxxAlways, always, there are days when things don't necessarily go very well xxSo Smile!

Hearing the loud commotion, the brunette's train of thought was quickly interrupted when she heard a booming voice suddenly in her face followed by the sound of a chair screeching against the floor as the person took a seat at her table. Jerking up like a frightened cat, instinctively Ichigo had poked the person in the nose as an act of self-defense from being frightened. But after seeing it was just a curious girl, she realized she made a huge mistake and was rather embarrassed for having overreacted. Rubbing her arm in attempt to hide her flush cheeks she mumbled a barely audible answer while searching desperately for her waiter, wondering what was taking so long.

“Waiter....I need that latte and muffin post haste!”

She grumbled and slowly turned her attention back to the blonde, hoping it wasn't as bad as she thought. Cheeks still pink from having hit a curious bystander. Boy people must have thought she was a real jerk.

MasterGigoletteTsun

Shy Theme: Secret
Outfit:

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lishiru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:31 pm

✌ Markos Evergale ✌

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Single
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ $500
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Interested
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Markos leisurely walked in, and held the door open for Nimia. The place looked like a factory, not the kind of setting you'd expect for a coffee place, as he determined from the strong smell of coffee. Still, it was different, which was cool. He tried his best to read off the menu from here, and thank goodness, they had cake. For a cheap price, too. Markos really wanted those gems. It was starting to bother him. "Here you go, just go up and order." He wondered what type of cake the blonde would ask for, or how he would react when they did ask him what type of cake he wanted. Markos has never seen a merman order cake, or ever seen one in person, so this should be a whole new experience for him.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Scarborough Fairness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:08 pm

User Image

"Ahahaha! Ouch!" Adrienne kept smiling but rubbed her nose a bit. "I'm sorry for scaring you! My name's Adrienne." She leaned forward on the table, eager to learn more about this strange person. "And you are?"

An Old Soule

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:21 pm
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

At last, her latte and muffin were ready. Seeing the waiter come their way, Ichigo took out five dollars and threw it at the waiter as she snatched the contents from his hand and put it in her bag while holding the hot latte in hand. Giving Adrienne a quick glance as she jerked to her feet.

“In a hurry, sorry for poking you!”

She replied and took off running out the door, letting the waiter keep the change. All Ichigo wanted was to get out of their as quick as possible and escape the eyes of all the people that had been making judgement on her for hurting an innocent girl, a blonde at that. Ears red with humiliation, she took off in the direction of the bookstore. Leaving her employee ID card on the table by mistake from leaving in such as hurry.

-Exits to Bookworm~

MasterGigoletteTsun

Shy Theme: Secret
Outfit:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:33 pm

User Image

"Ah! Um please wait you forgot your-!" Too late. The girl had already gone. "Look what you did you stupid piglet! You ran off another potential minon of mine!" Adrisprite picked up one of the muffins and flew back into Adrienne's purse. "But it says here that she works at...hm...Bookworm's. Ooh! I can pick up some more cookbooks! Come on Addy! Let's go give this girl..." She quickly looked down at the ID. "Let's give Ichigo-chan her ID back!"
And off she went on another adventure. "Oops! Gotta pick up these muffins!" Stuffing one in her mouth and carrying the other, she paid the cashier and went out the door.
-*EXIT*-

An Old Soule

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:04 pm
User Image
| Mood♚ Curious | Location♚ Moonbucks | Tagged♚ Markos | Money♚ $500 |

-----

♔ ♕ ♚ ιpѕa мarιѕ regυlυѕ ♚ ♕ ♔

User ImageUser Image

Nimia looked up at the board in confusion. He saw the word "cake" a few times, but then everything else was a complete mystery. "Well... I suppose I'll have...um... A cake... pop? And a cake slice. And a cheesecake." Nimia listed off everything, being careful with his pronunciation. He wanted to know what else these things were, so he began to list off. "I think I'll try a... Soda? And then a Espresso. And whatever a lemonade is, I'll have one of those to." Nimia finally finished, then turned to Markos, giving him a your-paying-for-this-right? look. Naturally the concepts of monetary values and payment were mysterious to him, but he was also afraid of not being able to pay whatever the cost might be.

[ OOC: ]

Lishiru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:45 pm
User Image
User Image

==== ❀ ====

"Ah that's rather interesting, this must be the perfect place for you. I sure hope that I can live here for a while, I'd really hate to just go back home.." she said with a laugh. Freya blinked then nodded eagerly in agreement and made her way over to the door. She personally couldn't wait till the sun went down a bit, but she wasn't going to admit it out loud and be seen as weird, not that she cared but better safe than sorry. "So where do you suggest we head first?" she asked deciding to just let Ace do the leading since he has lived in the city longer.

Theme

Profile: ~X~】【Location: Moonbucks Cafe】 【Relationship Status: Single】【Mood: Content】 【With: Ace and Kris】【Outfit: Cute and frilly】【Money: $384

==== ❀ ====

OOC:

Dragongirl26

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:17 am

Ace Hokiyo

Ace thought for a second before speaking "How about we head uptown. The lights look nice there when it gets darker out and there's quite a bit of things to do there as well." he said. Kris nodded slightly in agreement, by the time they got there it would be a bit darker out which she personally liked. If Freya responded with a yes Ace would lead the way out of the cafe, Kris trailing behind him.

-exit when Freya is ready-

User Image

Kris Rudari
~Single~

KawaiiYukiHime

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items