Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1] dropping tea cups (AJ vs Carlos) fin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:00 am
"You disappointed me, kitty boil." The boil sighed and said with an icy cold tone. "Really AJ?" The kid-like voice begged. "He needs a painful experience to grow up."

The Head shot out to bite on the Cheshire Cat's tail, not enough to make the boil bleed, but painful, very painful.

"Stand up and hit me, Carlos. You can do it." The red eyes stared at the boil without emotions but order.

HP: 34/ 40
DMG: 10 OAO;;;;
Fear: Battle Cry [unused] + ???

phantompanther13
He will be forced to weaponized if he doesn't man up :/

phantompanther13 rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 3, 2, 1, 1, 2 Total: 14 (7-28)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:29 pm
"Waaaaaaaaaaaa!" That hurt! That hurt a lot! his tail! His poor stripey tail! AJ was mean! AJ deserved to be punished.

"Bomb bomb Kitten brigade!"

Carlos turned and illusions formed. Not hands like he had out already no, these illusions took form in blue striped kittens with yellow eyes and pointy claws. They appeared in all directions and swarmed AJ, crawling up him and leaving tiny kitty scratches all over AJ's body.

One appeared near Carlos and crawled up head scratching at his eye. "Mew." it whispered before fading once again into nothing.

meegane
That hurt AJ! That was mean. Also Carlos is terrible about manning up. Hu hu kittens.

HP: 15/30
Action: swift strikes
Damage: 6
Fear: swift strikes  

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Meegane rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 3, 1 Total: 13 (7-28)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:25 pm
"OooooooOOOOOoohhhhhhhhhhhhhh~" He didn't expect a swarm of tiny kitties stroke at him, he let himself fall onto the ground and scratched and bitten by the adorable little creatures. "Ouch. Don't bite me, bad kitties. I-I will eat-eat-eat you alive!" The head threatened the kitties climbed on its head, smashing its tiny-like-nothing claws at its thick scales. "It's itchy, stop!" It hissed.

On the other hand, the boil didn't seem to be hurt by the little things, he even reached out a finger to scratch one roar on his knee, like a little lion king on the top of a mountain. The smile on his face suggested that he enjoyed it so much until they all vanished, leaving no cue of their existences.

He wanted to KO Carlos, but the process to transfer the FEAR from his core to the head was greatly disturbed by the sudden influx of blue cheshire kitties. Never mind.

He sighed in satisfaction.

HP: 28/ 40
DMG: MISS LOL kitties distraction
Fear: T2 Battle Cry + T1 Bite [unused]

phantompanther13
Weaponize you with my hunter quest :T

phantompanther13 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:12 pm
((ignore dice fail))  

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
phantompanther13 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:12 pm
Carlos watched the effects of his attack and it seemed AJ settled down a bit. Maybe he just needed more kitties. Clearly AJ just needed more cats. Carlos pounced and climbed up on AJ purring and head butted him demanding silently to be petted.

Carlos demanded. Even though his tail still hurt, or maybe because his tail hurt, shoving his ear into AJ's chest and then headbutting him under the chin.

meegane
No. >.>

HP: 15/30
Action: attack
Damage: miss
Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:07 pm
"Carlos," The boil petted the head shoved into his chest, "We're sparring." AJ sighed, found it hard to not stroking his head. "I can't take care of you forever, either your parents and siblings. Also, don't you wish to protect the one you love from dangers? You have the power to do so, but you need practices to get used to use it." AJ scooped up Carlos's face, and looked at him seriously. "Promise me, Carlos, try it and don't let me worry, okay?"

Head interrupted by biting the Cheshire Cat by his ear, nibbled it with stingy pains. "This's for putting kitties on my head! I'm not a chair!" The slightly angry Head hissed in dissatisfaction.

Super effective, Carlos's ear was damped in drools.

HP: 28/ 40
DMG: 3

phantompanther13
Come on~

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
phantompanther13 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:29 pm
Carlos looked up at AJ very confused. What was AJ talking about? Worry? No one worried, that was pretty silly.

"Protect? Protect from what? Protection is something that only a cave creatures needs, building a cage around it's self. Keeping it's coins in and counting them away.... owe my ear!" Carlos swatted at head and then turned up to AJ with that smile still as always plastered on his face, waiting for an answer.

meegane
nope.

HP: 12/30
Damage: 2
Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:24 am
"Protect from evil, bad guys, or creeple who will hurt you and your friends for no reasons. This world isn't that simple, Amityville is like a shelter that blocked most of the dangers and gives you time to prepare yourself to face the unsafe future." AJ answered.

Head was very unhappy with the assault, so it gave the Cheshire Cat a strong headbutt in return. "Take this, rude kitty, no spookies for you, all mine!"

HP: 26/ 40
DMG: 6

phantompanther13
:T

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
phantompanther13 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:51 am
"This way or that, it doesn't matter. Danger, madness it is always there. There is no reason to hide from madness, it is already in here." Carlos tapped his head, the hat bouncing at his illusion's hand's touch. There was a serious tone to his voice as if he was reciting an old verse. "Danger is always... Time is now, before and after and present. I like presents." and with that Carlos was cruising off topic again.

Carlos gave head a viscous swing with his claws. He missed a little but his intent was there. "Nooooo spookies! I want some!" he launched himself back and landed on his hind feet, actually standing for once. he was getting better at this standing thing.

meegane
And now you have a peek at Cheshire cat philosophy.

HP: 6/30
Damage: 1
Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:25 pm
"NOOOOO SPOOKIESSSSSSSSSSSSS FOR NAUGHTY KITTY!" Head hissed in great anger, much like the crazy wizard from a certain Disney movie, neck totally straighten, fork tongue flickered in the giant mouth while jaw fully opened and eyes glowed in eerie malicious red. It knocked Carlos on the floor, and then snapped at him, sharp pointy teeth leaving scratches on the boil's body again and again.

"Enough Bro. You can't vent your anger on Carlos," AJ smacked his palm on Head's face to stop it, "But-" Head hissed. "It was not Carlos, it was Trouble who did it right? Who tell you to touch its breakfast-" AJ giggled, checking the poor cheshire cat. "It kicked meeeee, on my face!" The Head whined. "It looked so yummy, I can't help!" The tone sounded exactly like the voice you speak while pouting. "You need an apology to Carlos, okay?" The smile on AJ's face was gentle but threatening.

"Carlos, you're alright?" The serpent dragon squatted to pet the boil's head. "You're not wrong about what you've said but - if you're gone, I will miss you, your friend will miss you, same as your sibling and parents. Death means you can't do anything again, there will be no existence of you anywhere after you suffered a lot a lot of agony like this. It's not worthwhile to simple accept it, the price is too expensive. So fight with it, Carlos, for yourself and the creeple you care and care about you."

"Can you stand?" AJ asked with a worried tone, "We're going to have our tea now."

HP: 26/ 40
DMG: 9999999999 NINE it's kidddignggggg

phantompanther13
It's done : Now you know why Head acts so cruel.

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:01 am
Carlos landed on his back eyes wide in shock. His pupils narrowed into tiny slits to the point where one could barely see them. Instead they were giant yellow saucers looking like a pair full moons.

The little kitty saw his life flash before his eyes. Teeth and dancing mouths which sang riddles in foreign tongues.

His hat rolled away and his tail puffed into it's fullest. It took a full minute for the fur to drop and him to realize he was indeed safe.

"Carlos will share. Carlos will share tea and spookies." he got up slowly and then nuzzled head under the chin. "Carlos will share." he softly head butted him and touched him. "Carlos brought tea." first he had to settle the second head the hungry head.

"AJ, I'm not going to die." he said simply. This seemed a time when riddles needed to be discarded. "A cheshire cat is made of vapor, we dissipate. Like any other Halloweener. Come have tea. Something soft on the stomach relaxes the core."

meegane

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:55 am
"Shhhhhh It's okay, Carlos, Bro will not hurt you anymore." AJ grabbed the boil into a tight hug, hands repeatedly petted his back as his cooed. "It doesn't mean to hurt you, it's just had a bad day, so forgive it?" He smoothed the puffed up fur down gently and persistently.

"Sorry kitty, I am sorry!" The Head moved and lowered for a down tone.

"Alright, boils, let's head to the forest to have our teatime." The serpent dragon clapped his hand for the idea popped up in his mind and carried the Cheshire Cat in arm since he needed time to recover. What Carlos said was replied with giggle. "I know, but death is something different. Close your eyes, can you feel your core inside? If our core is damaged, we couldn't reform after dissipation. I don't want to not able to see any of you one day, Carlos. Dissipation sounds nothing, but you can't see the damage to your core, if you continue to dissipate, the little crack will draw bigger and bigger." The chat was distracting, they reached their location gradually. "This place sounds good," They arrived at a place under tree shades, with green grasses growing on the ground and gentle breeze blowing to make flickering sounds.

"Let's set up things here then!"

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:15 am
Carlos was pretty forgiving, espsially once he got tons of pettings. Carlos purred and started to relax again. AJ would not hurt him, badly just rough him up like his sibblings did. But at least he was polite, AJ asked before roughing up.

Head received a little lick from Carlos. The J part of AJ was sad and upset. "All is forgiven. Friends have bad days too."

There was a touch of disappointment that they would leave the fighting behind, he was interested in all the moving and fighting. But he made sure to bring the tea kettle, but it seemed it was a little cold... huh. he gathered his other things and followed.

Carlos did as asked and closed his eyes. But he didn't feel a core, just the drift of words half formed. A fumbalunta and a switcherydo. "If something is shattered, you make something new. All things break, all things vanish, but never really go away. There is a little Alice in us all even though she is not here, her fear and fright lives on. Wonderland never fades because we are always in wonderland. It is insides us, but outside us too. I have a little of you and you have a little of me as our madness runs together. Sometimes you just forget for a while."

Carlos settled and looked in his tea pot, sighing. Instead he looked up at the leaves as a breeze drifted through the slowly turning yellows and oranges.

meegane

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:38 pm
Head's eyes brightened up again once Carlos forgave it, "I will share my spookies, AJ made some great one before meeting you!" A bit of light snugs towards the kitty.

They were so lucky to find such an amazing place, thanks to the boil who enjoyed wandering inside the campus all the time. AJ comfortably squinted at the sunlight and cool breeze, the spirit of autumn, like a cozy cat. While Carlos busily set up his stuff, the boil threw himself down the soft natural pillow of fallen leaves, many of them jumped up because of the impact and fell onto his body and might be covered his face, but the smile on his face told us that he didn't bother at all.

Arms crossed behind his head, "Something new? Maybe you're right, but I don't think you can recreate a life exactly the same again. We are who we are because we are each special individual, Carlos. I am not satisfied with only memories or spirits, I want to be able to hug my friends, touching them, you know?"

Lazily watching yellow and brown leaves fall, AJ sighed in cosy. "....The October Prime is coming soon." He mentioned it carelessly.

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:44 pm
"I am a spirit." Carlos was so confused. Was AJ not satisfied with him? Carlos gave up on the tea kettle, it was cold. He would not drink cold tea, he would just have to go home later to heat it up.

"A memory snatch,
a fragment of dismay,
for you I will stay.
A heart of gold
and a tempter that is bold,
I will fight my days away.

upon the mountain
Dancing in the air
with great bouncing
enemies I shall scare
treasures I shall hold
friends in my trove
Hiding in the pumpkin patch."

Carlos curled up against AJ, letting himself start to drift as the words came to him. The rhythm and rhymes tumbled and yet tied and almost tied together. Just liked friendship and AJ.

The J part of AJ was right, October prime was coming soon. Soon it would be the time to scare, to be scary and frightening, to pull out the old dusty riddles and sing in the dark. But Carlos was worried about the A part of AJ's strange madness involving death. He was right, nothing could be created the same, but were they ever really the same? Even day to day?

The season were changing, that was what October prime was all about, but they were always changing, even in the more subtle days of summer and the quiet of winter. But even in change there were circles. And AJ was a two headed snake, he should know more about circles than most. "At the end of the circle is the beginning of the circle. Be careful of biting your own head."

Carlos purred half asleep. He didn't have any cookies yet, but the tea was cold. The cookies wouldn't taste as good, somehow he felt they would be bitter.

meegane

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces