Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] Disguise Surprise (Barth + Zar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:24 pm

"Some of the things I saw in there I will not be unseeing for quite some time." Zar said. He was still wearing the mitre. "But somehow it worked out. I just had to bluff like I meant it."

He slithered his tail about Barth's waist and hefted him up off his feet. "The good news is I can simply accompany wherever you head now if you like~ Perhaps it will help."

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 100-sided dice: 30 Total: 30 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:28 pm
"Yes, I think we'd better," Barth said, upright.

They had also, once again, torn the clothes from him.

"Let's err, let's find something in this hell-forsaken place to wear first, hm? ...What do you think about this?" he asked, feeling a somewhat familiar set of clothing.

Quote:
21-30: You find a sweatervest, a pair of glasses, and a clipboard under
a pile of life-size human dolls. You are a psychiatrist! PLEASE PROCEED TO STEP TWO.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:33 pm

"I hate it. It's wretched." Zar said, grudgingly donning the outfit before helping Barth on with his. "I wanted to forget." he said.

He curled his lip, all teeth and brandished the clipboard (he HATED clipboards now). "Stupid." he said, mimicking the accent of the psychiatrist before . "Zis will not do."

Barth in glasses though, did have something to be said for it.

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:37 pm
"It's not as...sparkly as the last outfit, certainly," Barth said with a wry smile. Still, he felt slightly better in the jacket.

"And zis issss better than being zzztripped to my underzings," Barth tried, not quite as handy with imitation as Zar.

This time he picked the creature he liked best, which happened to be an extremely phallic and slimy slug.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Baneful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:39 pm

Zar distantly picked up a strange tailless cat and used his own ample tail to haul Barth closer, close enough to whack him chastisingly on the chest with his clipboard and turn to say huskily in one ear. "I beg to differ." Before giving said ear an outright n**.

As if none of this had even happened at all he turned his attention neatly back to what they were doing, pointing his stuffed cat in the direction of the corridor.

"Onwardzzz!" he said.

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:45 pm
Barth looked slightly scandalized, but allowed himself to be pushed forward. The mutual distraction meant they both overshot the door where their elaborate disguises (and accents) would have actually been useful.

Holding the slug, clipboard, and wielding an accent, Barth also adjusted his glasses.

"Zo," he began, nervous. "I would juzzzzsst like to zay, I am a big fan of ize cream zzzosssicalss."

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:49 pm
Nobody cared whatsoever about this. They seemed mostly focused on his lack of a hat.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:53 pm

Zar still had his hat on, he got a few compliments. "So. How was your relationship with your parentz?" he asked a woman who was giving him an odd look. She quickly pretended she hadn't head him and went about her business.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:59 pm
"Zzzs...ike," Barth finished lamely. That was a human name, wasn't it?

"I think I sss- oh, err."

The locals were apparently all over this. and seemed mostly content once a dark brimmed cowboy hat had been fitted behind his horns.

He stood stiffly in the middle.

He was doing it, wasn't he? What were they supposed to be doing. Wasn't it blending? He held on defensively to the slug.

And to his great surprise (and partially thanks to Zar's very expert schmoozing) everything went off without a hitch. They were accepted.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:08 pm

"Quite easy, no?" Zar said smugly, before tossing the clipboard onto a pile of fez. "Another class sorted. Now." and he wrapped his tail around Barth's waist and all but dragged him out of the shop. "Lets get these ridiculous clothes off."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out