Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] Arts and Crafts 101 (Dirge and Wally) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Carhop Cavalier rolled 1 100-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-100)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:22 pm
"My mom is prettier." Dirge chided, childishly sticking his long tongue out at the other boil.  
DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:23 pm
"No way!" Wally cried. "My moms are mermaids. They're literally the prettiest."

He scratched at the paper with the charcoal as they talked, smudging things with his fingers as if he knew what he was doing. He didn't, but it was a nice illusion.

The end result was a paper mostly covered in shades of grey. The lightest parts had be shaped into scales and there were long lines, almost like a fin, that could be made out. Some areas look'd like bubbles. The top corner looked like a hand. It was all very artistic looking.

"This is Ma's tail. Her fins are reaaaally long. Mom's are shorter."

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Carhop Cavalier rolled 1 100-sided dice: 43 Total: 43 (1-100)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:28 pm
That was actually... pretty good. Wow. Dirge decided to abandon the clay, moving on to the finger paints. Those were new and d=trendy and such, right? Super advante grande, or whatever the word dad used was?

"Is your mom gray? My mom is gold, with black stripes and a really lush pair of tails."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:35 pm
"Nope," Wally said, popping the p. "Ma's shades of green, like seaweed in afternoon sun. Mom's pink, but her scales are almost white at her hips! Ma says it's her favorite part of Mom, because it's cute."

Wally had stars in his eyes, for sure. "Mom's hair is gold though! Gold is pretty." He dropped he drawing off on the teachers desk and then sat near Dirge, waiting for him to finish.

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Carhop Cavalier rolled 1 100-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-100)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:36 pm
Dirge sort of just started, then stopped. He stared at Wally for a bit, crinkled brows giving away his confusion. "Mermaids? You don't... look like a mermaid. No offense meant." He muttered the last part, quickly remembering the scoldings from his own mother about manners.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:42 pm
"Oh! I'm not," Wally said easily, waving a hand. "I'm a bake-kujira. Ghost whale. They adopted me! They say they love me more because they got to choose me."

He gave a toothy, happy smile and puffed out a little glowing cloud of mist.

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Carhop Cavalier rolled 1 100-sided dice: 23 Total: 23 (1-100)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:44 pm
"Does that mean..." Dirge's face went pale, his upper lip wibbling a little, "Does that mean my parents love me less?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:53 pm
Wally's eyes went wide and he held out his hands. "No! No I don't think so!?" He squirmed, a little panicked. "You should tell me about them though! You said your mom has two tails? How come you only have one?"

Wally was smooth.

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Carhop Cavalier rolled 1 100-sided dice: 92 Total: 92 (1-100)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:59 pm
"O-oh... Yeah, no you're right. They love me a lot, they have to! I have father's name, after all!" Dirge puffed out his chest a little, grabbing the set of finger paints and examining them. Yes, these would pain his mother perfectly.

"Oh! That's because Kasha tails split as we grow older - always just two, though. It's a mark of maturity!" Said appendage thumped the floor as he spoke, excitement hardly contained.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:06 pm
"That's neat," Wally said, grinning. "I only have a tail when I'm a whale, but it's just a normal whale tail. Are cat tails fun?"  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Carhop Cavalier rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:07 pm
Dirge began his masterpiece, painting as he descried his mother. "It can be bothersome sometimes, but mom's is always poised and under control. She never twitches it when she eats tasty food, or thumps it when she gets cross or excited." His tongue was sticking out the side of his mouth, switching to a black for her stripes. "Plus her fur is really warm, super soft. I don't know how she does it, really. Mine's all coarse n stuff."

He finished the painting of his mother's face, a gleaming white skull with black stripes and golden eyes. He grinned, holding it up for Wally to see. "The best part is her eyes, though. More golden than her fur, and always warm and gentle."

He turned the painting in to the teacher quickly, then returned to the table with Wally. "Do you miss your moms?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:22 pm
Wally smiled dreamily, resting his chin on his hands. "She sounds great. And cuddly." His eyes lit up when he saw the painting. "That looks awesome!" He gesture for him to leave it at the teacher's desk and began to head for the door.

"Yeah, a lot of the time. But they said coming here would help me, so I'm gonna stay. You?"

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:27 pm
Dirge walked a few inches behind Wally, feet already dragging. That had been a lot of effort. He'd need to nap soon. "Mom said the same thing. Something about building character and making friends." He yawned, not bothering to try and stifle it. Manners were out the window with how tired the Kasha boil was. "I miss cuddling with her during nap time. Nap time was the best."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:59 pm
"Nap time," Wally repeated reverently.

They were a bunch of babies, but they were babies that had just finished another class. He held the door open for the tiger boil and then headed back toward his dorm. Maybe it was time to indulge in a little nap time himself.

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas