Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PvP] - Wicked Ink - Zac/Needle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:40 pm
"I would like to-" She paused then, as his second question reached her. It had been enough to make her pause and mull over what she was being asked.

"Of course. Does burning mean something else where you are from?" Apparently, for the moment, she was distracted enough to forget about the stripping. Plus, his tattoo was out of her line of sight, and was quiet in its siren call to her.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:43 pm
“Uh… it can mean you find someone attractive depending on the word for burning you use. Or… if you say you’re burning for someone it’s like… saying you want, to… do things with them.” He cleared his throat trying not to be to explicit.

“You…would like to what?” He asked trying to draw out a follow up to the first thing she had tried to say.
“What was it that had you so, so focused just now on getting me to strip?”  

endejester

Feral Cat

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:50 pm
"Oh." Needle mused, filing away that phrase for the time being...though, now that she thought about it... "Is that why Richard burns for Esmeralda?" She questioned, drawing seemingly random conclusions from real-life situations; in this case, curious phrases heard from a trashy day time tv show Days of our Undead. "Fascinating. I thought it was literal..." That soft, musing tone continued, as her attention went off somewhere else. Thankfully, she returned to herself before she went too far.

"Oh, I would like to see your tattoos. They are something of an obsession with me, while being my entire heritage and livelihood."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:08 pm
That… that I can understand.” He said after a moment. “It’s a huge part of my culture too, a great honor to be taught.” He almost told her more, how it had helped him find a place that he could really call his own, which he’d so desperately needed after his Grandfather had passed away.

Instead he backed up a few steps towards a chair so he could prop his blade against a wall and start undoing his sash, then coat.

“They um… they go pretty far. I’m warning you now alright?” He said cautiously. He didn’t really plan to strip off the boxers but he could hike them up and show her most of the designs. That didn’t mean he might not rethink modesty if she got that all too intense look on her face again though.

Finally the shirt joined the coat over the back of the chair and she could see the design that made a half circle over his pectoral, covered most of the way down to his elbow and, when he turned cautiously, taking back up his spear could be seen to arch over his shoulder blade as well.

It also made it clear that there were designs arching over his hips, squaring over his lower back and vanishing into the trousers he still wore.

“Maori” He supplied. “Ta Moko, I don’t know if your designs, those words, mean anything to you.”  

endejester

Feral Cat

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:40 am
"With mine, too." She nodded, almost delighted to find a kin in Halloween. An odd kin, certainly, but kin. "Worry not. Your anatomy will not phase me." He sounded a variant of male, but even if he wasn't, well, a body was a body. Flesh was only a canvas that came in various shapes and sizes. Though she took his warning to heart in that he seemed to prefer modesty, which was a novelty she was only just learning.

But for now she stayed silent, and watched him as he shed his layers to show more and more of the tattoos that travelled his body. Like Halloween tattoos, they seemed to glow to her, the ink just under his skin illuminating in varying degrees, depending on how new they were. To her, they were breathtaking, and she couldn't help but stare at the skill in the line work, and the designs as a whole.

To her credit, she managed to stay where she was, despite wanting nothing more than to touch and trace those tattoos. Personal boundaries was also a learning curve, and one she struggled with constantly.

"I have heard of neither. What do they mean?"

endejester

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:09 am
“Ta Moko means ‘drawn skin’ He supplied. “The designs show what you have accomplished in life, but also it tells of history, family, our ‘whakapapa’ as we’d say Peha, that’s what we call the lower body moko. I got most of mine done with the Ihu, the traditional tools though they aren’t as ‘precise’ as the modern tools since my teacher was very traditional.”
“Maori are my people, we come from an Island we call Aotearoa, though it has older names. Most of the Hunters would call it New Zealand though.”

“Some of my designs, like those around my wrist are really more ‘kirituhi’ , which means they were inspired by more traditional designs, more than they are truly something that’s been historically used.” He admitted.

“If I had a little more courage, I might have moko on my face as well. If you were a Maori…’spirit’,” He wasn’t sure what she was so he went for as ambiguous a term as he could think of. “You might have moko there, on your chin and neck. He ran fingers over his chin. “Or you might not, they say only Death can separate you from your Moko.”

Enoh Love
babbblesssss

endejester

Feral Cat

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:31 am
Needle nodded along to his explanation to show that she was listening, but everything she heard made absolutely zero sense to her. It didn't surprise her; her kind were very solitary, and each of them holed up in the same Shrine-like Manor, and their only interactions with the public were only long enough to tattoo, and never on a personal level in the slightest.

But her confusion was further understood as it spouted one name: Hunter. Suddenly, she had an excuse.

"...You're a hunter?" She said suddenly, almost surprised by this knowledge.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:54 am
That question made him stop once again, stillness that seemed to even extend to his breath for a moment, then at last a blink and a small nod.
“Yes, I… I thought you knew.” He admitted, though he did shift his stance slightly to put him a little closer to his blade, just in case.

“…I won’t attack if you don’t.” he said cautiously. “That still stands.”

Enoh Love

endejester

Feral Cat

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:27 pm
"I am not the best judge." Needle admitted without much hesitation; she had gone months believing that Bix was a Boogeyman until he finally admitted it to her, though now that she was thinking about it, she probably should have realized something when he had his clothes on. It had been a large whitish blur then.

"Nor I. Except I also ask, if Lattice, Ulmuka or Petro show up on a list somewhere, please do not go after them." She pleaded softly; the safety of those three were the most important to her, and in that order, exactly. While she loved Muka, her sister would forever be closer to her ghostly heart. "I would hate to murder a friend." Her tone dipped menacingly, allowing a great deal of threat into her tone; she clearly meant what she had said.

Then, feeling that her words were stressed enough, and that he was safe enough, she started hiking up her short dress.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:43 pm
“I’ll try and make sure not to hurt them. Frankly… my track record it’s more likely that they’d end me first.” He admitted, and if he got stronger then well, it was always better to be underestimated than to be known, right?

“Er…” He said hesitantly as she started hitching up her skirt. “You don’t have to, I mean, I can be professional but, I’d hate to…”

What he’d hate to do he couldn’t quite find words for, dishonor her perhaps, abuse her apparent naivety, or take visual advantage of her?

“Your tattoos are beautiful, but if you’re going for tette-a-tette, then I haven’t dropped trousers, and to be fair I’d rather not on a first meeting.”
He let the innuendo slide through; maybe it would be caught, maybe not.

“Besides, I ah, I still have to help you find the library, and you can tell me a little about the styles of tattoo you make?” He offered.

“I take it the others mentioned are, well, like you?”  

endejester

Feral Cat

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:26 pm
"Then we have an agreement." Needle allowed a smile, and continued to pull up her skirt; despite his protests, more and more pale, tattooed skin was exposed, crawling from her thighs to her stomach.

"I said I would - and I promise, I am wearing undergarments!" She seemed proud of herself again, as if it were some great novelty to be wearing them. "Besides, if you are a Hunter as you claim, that means I am in the Haunted House. and not in Amityville. You will not be able to assist me." It took a bit of struggling to get the garment over her head due to her arms, but she eventually got it; and, true to her word, she was wearing a bra and panties, both a simple black that hid everything that needed hiding. Her tattoos - predominantly snakes and holly, but with some more harsh tribal mixed in - curved along her body and sides, clearly unfinished, but creeping with the intent to cover every ounce of her skin.

She raised an arm, to touch the snake that curled between her needles. Apparently now was the time she was going to go into what her tattoos meant.

"They stand for suffering, and the transference of pain from one being to another." Her words were soft, adoring, and yet, somehow, a tiny bit resentful. "Though the newer ones are simply designs that chose themselves, based on the desires of the inks used." A small chuckle escaped her pale, bluish lips. "And who am I to argue with them."

"As for the others...Lattice is my dearest sister, my beloved twin. Petro is her Protector-Fiance, and Ulmuka is my Gentlemonster Boilfriend."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:34 pm
“Wow…” His voice was quiet and reverent, leaning carefully forward his hand raised as though he almost wanted to touch the skin to see the details all the more clearly.

“Those are amazing.” He said looking up at her face in awe.

He took a breath and made a choice, if anyone –heard- about it he’d probably be in hot water but, he kicked free of his sneakers and dropped trousers, hitching up the edge of his boxer legs to show just how far the tattoos went, they curled back over everything, geometric patterns coiled into elaborate patterns that extended down towards his knees.

“Just…don’t tell anyone I was flashing the works for you alright?” He grinned sheepishly. “Turn about is fair play but…it doesn’t mean they look well on new hunters being friends with ghosts and ghouls.”

He looked thoughtful…

“I half wonder what you’d design if I asked for inspiration.” He tapped at his blank shoulder. “… maybe one day we’ll swap designs.”

He reached for his trousers.

Enoh Love

endejester

Feral Cat

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:27 pm
"Worry not, I am a very good secret keeper." Needle smiled, raising a purple finger to press to her lips, silencing herself to keep this little secret. Besides, she added mentally, it wasn't like she could actually see him flashing the works, whatever that meant - though she assumed it was his anatomy.

"Your tattoos are beautiful, and very inspiring!" The geometric patterns was something of a novelty to her, and she greatly enjoyed seeing them. She only saw him reach for his pants because the tattoos on his arms moved, and as he did, she knelt to retrieve her dress again.

"Hunters have a problem with ghouls?" She repeated, sounding remotely baffled - he had been right on both counts, she was a ghost, and a ghoul, but together...was a bad thing? That seemed awfully cruel. "I have a friend on your island, he never seemed concerned with me..."

endejester

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:38 pm
“Well… I think the general idea is we have a problem with non humans but, I think maybe its more like the ones who aren’t ah… friendly and willing to talk.”

Lord only knew he had some serious issues with a monster who had no interest at all in talking and all kinds of interest in stabbing.

“So…do you, tattoo humans too or just… I mean, its interesting.” He rambled trying to explain why he found it so fascinating about monsters with tattoos.

Enoh Love

endejester

Feral Cat

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:50 pm
As Zac talked, Needle struggled to get back into her dress, smoothing the dark blue fabric over her curves after she finally managed it.

"I have never tattooed a human before!" Needle gasped as she answered, as if the idea had never dawned on her. If Zac had tattoos, clearly their skin could handle it...or maybe only some humans could? She burned with curiousity, but didn't know where to start with her questions at first. Instead she ghosted closer, leaning in so close it became clear she had no capacity to understand personal space, and pondered where to start.

"Do you humans feel pain?" She inquired, perhaps a little too excited about the question.

endejester

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces