Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[2v2] The Beginnings of a Grudge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:22 pm

Amarus got a curt nod from Zar. "Unfortunately." he said. He enjoyed the company of the ghoul and fighting alongside her had been enjoyable even if brief. "But not for long, hopefully. We seem to sssee one another around often."

His attention returning to Holly Zar shrugged and waved a paw vaguely. "Because I don't care much to brag and I don't care much for making you do what you don't want to do. You lost becaussse you are a firsst year. We all were once." He wasn't trying to be patronizing for a change. "You had the ambition to try. Thatss more than I would have done in my first year."

"If the muzzle is important I would not actually care about wearing it." He had spent a very very long time talking to absolutely no one. It didn't scare him to return to it. He shook his head dismissively. "Forget about your side of the forfeit. Maybe one day if you are genuinely inclined towards it - doubtful of course. But certainly not right now."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:34 am
No matter which way she looked at it, she supposed the two students they had fought were very young. Young, and headstrong. Amarus could only hope that they would find focus through their time at Amityville, and become all that they could be-- not give in to false pride.

As far as she was concerned, she had made the absolute best choice in friends at the moment: Zar had hit hard, and she thought that his natural form was beautiful when it moved, probably in that it wasn't conventional beauty. It was raw, and that was good. Besides, she was sitting beside someone she'd once thought to be entirely boring, and now she'd sparred on his side. She could have never guessed at this development, and hadn't they won? The odds, of course, were strongly in their favour. How could they not be? But Amarus was always the kind of ghoul to take advantage of any upper hand she had, anyway.

"We make the rules by which we live," Amarus said, after a moment of contemplation, to Hollandaise; she did not believe in fair and sportsmanlike. If you were not strong enough to set your own rules and priorities, than you would hardly be strong enough to force those who were to do what you wanted in the first place. Anyone who had ever complained to her about either of those things had just lost.

"I enjoy your company as well, which surprises me every time," she admitted, laughing, to Zar. "I think that I feel more real when I am near you," she said, and got to her feet. She looked off, thinking about what that meant, and slowly padded away and back to her birds.

The Semblance of Unity

pinchmonster

Baneful

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:56 pm
There was nothing gained in this defeat. Hollandaise had known they would not likely win, but she had not expected to lose so quickly. And the way Zar spoke - as though she were some child to be coddled and given forfeit to. Her temper was fraying further. However, there was no sense to continue beating her head against the wall that was Zar and, to a lesser extent, Amarus. She watched the ghoul leave. While it was clear Amarus possessed little societal tact or much of a moral compass, perhaps Hollandaise could learn from her - in fighting, of course.

And Deszeld; she had been brave and nice, even if the dragon forgot easily and held no grudges. Her limbs creaked as she pulled herself into a standing position.

"Of course it would not be willingly given - ever. That is the nature of a wager, Zar." She flicked her thin fingers in a dismissive gesture as well. "I do not appreciate your condescension towards me in this. But I will take my leave, and I will become stronger." It was a promise, of sorts. Somehow, Hollandaise thought the boil was too used to winning. Too used to the arrogance that seemed to shimmer across his body. In these moments., she had forgotten the exact specifications set forth by her Elders. Her blood boiled. But she merely smiled sweetly, although her eyes were still displeased, Turning to Deszeld, she gestured that they should go.

Hollandaise would keep the muzzle, and the grudge it symbolized, and she would not forget this kind of irrational anger. Warders forgave occasionally, but they did not forget.

Face you demons

pinchmonster

Baneful

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:26 pm

Zar shrugged his shoulders. "If I was being condescending I would be a great deal worse." he still wasn't entirely sure how to handle being able to win anything at all. He'd anticipated being able to win at spars to win at anything would be a pleasant feeling, confidence boosting and satisfying. It wasn't the case, he felt rather hollow about how simple the whole thing had been and how unsatisfying the conclusion. He simply did not understand some people, demons like Barth were simple, or at least compatible, this was different.

"And as for strength - I do not doubt you will." he said, even if he did think trees were pretty stupid, they were certainly strong.

There was no reason to stick around, and with a shrug he sauntered off in the other direction from Amarus.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out