Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Twisted path (Riley/Jericho) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:51 am
"I... don't really understand," Jericho admitted. He really didn't. She seemed incredibly happy and proud of what she had done, but something was just not clicking with him.

"...Why?"

That's what he wanted to know. There had to be some motive for doing something like that. It was just beyond his reasoning to come up with anything substantial in that regard.

nio love

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:46 pm
Why? She purred out. Are you asking me why I started a war? Why I instigated destruction and chaos? I thought you knew me, Jericho. I thought you understood.

The excitement ebbed, and Riley took a step back, carefully guarding herself. Her eyes flickered across Jericho, taking him in slowly.

What makes you happy? Truly happy? What do you do, right now, that brings you the most satisfaction and pleasure?

blade kuroda

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:51 pm
Jericho shifted uncomfortably. Something was very off, here. However, he wasn't really sure what to make of all of this. The dragon fell silent for a time, before he finally spoke up to answer her.

"What makes me truly happy? I... I'm not really sure. I mean, there's plenty that I enjoy but. To pick a best? Flying around is pretty great..."

nio love

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:58 pm
Then your question is as frivolous as if I were to ask you, Jericho, why do you fly? There is no easy answer to that, and yet, we give one. Because it makes us happy.

Her voice had softened, as had her expression, when he'd given his answer. Something about its simplicity warmed a dead heart. She moved forward, returning to him, and reached out to pat the wings that were folded tightly behind his back. I remember how much you loved to fly. That was our thing, wasn't it? It feels like another life. Her eyes dimmed with regret. Perhaps it feels that way because it was. Still. It made me happy, too.

Her hand fell away, and she straightened her back in a slow inhale. And now this is what brings me pleasure. Would you deny me it?

blade kuroda

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:33 pm
Jericho furrowed his brow, lowering his head a bit. Her reasoning was sound, there. Even so, it just didn't really feel right, for one reason or another. His wings rustled a bit behind him before he brought his gaze back up to meet hers.

"Yeah... I kind of remember," he said quietly, sadly. After his whole spiel of dealing with insanity and elfhood, he didn't have too many new memories of flying with Riley. He recalled the stories she had told him of times past.

"...I."

He wasn't sure what to say.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:44 pm
She let out a tsking sound, and her hand lifted again to cup his chin and lift his face up to look at her. Oh, now don't be so sad. You seem conflicted over whether or not my actions disturb you. Let me relieve your worries when I say, nothing I do will ever affect you. You shall smile, and fly free, and you need not worry over where the road has taken me. Her other hand brushed against the top of his head, smoothing his rough hair down gently. Or is that not what troubles you? I could find the answer myself, but. Her expression wrinkled with a touch of amusement. What fun would that be?

blade kuroda

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:33 pm
"Well. That's good to hear and all but... I just don't know. I'm not sure if it's really right... if what makes you happy causes great harm to others. You know what I mean?" Jericho said while furrowing his brow. He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:43 pm
Jericho was not the boil she'd once thought him to be.

Her hand slid away from his head, and she let his chin go. She remained where she was, standing directly in front of him, but she still felt as though he was miles away. I can't say it doesn't disappoint me that you are so caught up on what is right and wrong. I had hoped for something better for the two of us than this. Something less at odds.

She patted his shoulder, but she had clearly closed off compared to the vibrancy of earlier. He didn't want to hear about her escapades, so she no longer wanted to share them with him.

I did warn you, though. I warned you that you may not like the answer. I gave you the option of walking away. You cannot fault me now.

She flickered her eyes to the door, and then back at him. Slowly, subtly, she moved between him, and it.

You should have heeded my warning.

blade kuroda

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:23 pm
She wasn't lying. She did warn him. Jericho's wings sagged at the thought, as did his head.

"What... happened?"

It was the only question on his mind. Riley wasn't like this before, at least not that he could remember. There was a lot he still didn't really remember, however. Maybe he was wrong.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:59 pm
She stilled at the question, and took a moment to gauge his interest, for what it truly was. He was saddened by the change in her demeanor. Unhappy about it. He wanted the ghoul she'd once been, but she found it childish to wish for such a thing. He was no longer the boil he'd once been, either.

I died. She reminded him, pointing out the obvious. And when I returned, things had changed. Then, to further things, your incident occurred. And lastly, I felt as though something were missing. So I went out and I found it. Can you say you've done the same? Or are you still searching?

blade kuroda

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:20 pm
Jericho took some time to think that over. In the meantime, he was being incredibly quiet. The dragon rubbed the back of his neck once more, before he softly admitted, "Yeah, I am."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:36 pm
Her expression twitched, for a single moment, but just as quickly it was gone.

You have not found what you are looking for. Who is to say that you would not have done the same as me, had you been in my position? She had moved between him and the door, so she was at his side now, and her hand rose up to wrap gently around the back of his neck, exactly where he'd been rubbing. It isn't so far fetched to believe that you and I might have something like this in common. We were best friends, once. Inseparable. There had to have been a reason for that.

blade kuroda

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:50 pm
Jericho went very still at this. Not just because of what Riley was saying, but because of her touch at the back of his neck. He tensed a little, even.

"I... don't know. This just doesn't seem right," he stated before looking to her and sadly speaking, "Things... have changed. I can see that. "

He didn't really like the idea that he would get a kick out of causing misery to others. To bring disaster and strife.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:37 pm
She felt the tension, and the rest of his reaction, like icicles sluicing through her veins. Her hand pulled away, and she resolved not to touch him again. She did not want to feel that anymore.

Then what does that mean for us? If you cannot accept me for who I am, and what I want, then what will you do? Will you turn me in? Hope for reform, perhaps? I can see that my hopes of having you by my side once more are dashed. Her expression wrinkled with true sadness. I wish it were not the case. I was better, with you.

blade kuroda

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:07 pm
"I wish things could be different too," Jericho admitted sadly. He lowered his head again, slowly shaking it. She posed a good question. What -did- he want to do with this knowledge?

"No. I'll leave you be. I think I at least owe you that much. Maybe things will change again in the future. I don't know..."

Nio Love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces