Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The lonely wolf girl (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:12 pm
User Image

Kanra raised his hands and said "cause i have a rule no drinking in front of kids unless i am given permission to drink in front of them. plus we always had fun and drank with my special sake makes." kanra took out his phone and started playing tetris. "Love this game. so whats your name little one."
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:54 pm
narwhalmasta123

XxSoraKH3xX

Caprice didn't have a name at the time, or if she did she didn't know what it was. She looked away from Kanra as if she say she didn't know. All people ever called her was brat, wolf girl, or freak because of her wolf ears, tail and the way she walked. She couldn't help it though. Her kind always walked this way. A tear ran down her cheek before she hugged Mizu's leg and burying her face in her pant leg.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:00 pm
"do you have a name?" she asked  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:00 pm
User Image

Kanra said "Oh crap what did i do i cannot believe i made a little kid cry i am a real jerk. i am so sorry." kanra took out a sucker and handed it to her "here you go don't cry this is my last sucker i was gonna eat it but you can have it."
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:20 pm
narwhalmasta123

XxSoraKH3xX

Caprice shook her head at Mizu's question. That's why she was crying. No one ever bothered to give her a name. When Kanra handed her the sucker she sniffled before she tilted her head at the candy. She'd never had candy before. "S-sucker?" She said curiously as she took it from him not sure what to do with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:23 pm
User Image

Kanra said "you never had a sucker before well you put the round part in your mouth and you suck on it this one is cherry blossom flavored i made it myself." kanra got up and made some tea "Since i can't have sake i might as well drink tea."
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:27 pm
"umm.....that may be a bit hard......." she said turning the tap "i kinda forgot to pay the water bill sweatdrop "  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:37 pm
narwhalmasta123

XxSoraKH3xX

((This is her father by the way. Just click this to see him.))

Caprice started to suck on the sucker loving the taste of it. She then started to bite at it a little once it was almost finished. She then went over to Kanra and said "Daddy?" She had the sweetest little voice and seemed to really like Mizu and Kanra. Then again this was how it always started out for her. She seemed very distant from others. What would happen if they didn't want her? Would they send her off to do errands without her house key and lock her out or something? That was what almost all the families she's had over the years did. That or they moved while she was out so that when she came back, she'd be alone. She had this side to her that no one liked. She was a wolf demon. Her father was a powerful demon in the past. She never knew him since her mother was human and he wasn't around much when she was a baby. But she saw him once when she was about 2. Her mother had been killed, and he was no where to be found so she's been alone trying to find her forever home.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:44 pm
User Image

Kanra said "again wow you tend to forget but i can spot ya if ya want." kanra looked at caprice and said "D-Daddy wait what!!!!!!!!" Kanra started to spaz out
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:46 pm
she frowned "n-no its fine i-i'd rather pay it myself as suddenly it turned back on "w-what?! i-i swear i didnt pay this month" she said confused  

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:04 pm
narwhalmasta123

XxSoraKH3xX

Caprice put her ears back whimpering as she ran out of the room, startled by Kanra's spazzing out. She ran into Mizu's room and hid under the bed in her wolf form as she wasn't able to control when her transformations took place. This kind of wolf demon was like Sesshomaru. He was well known in the demon slayer community as one of the most powerful demons alive, even today when he was thought to be dead.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:15 pm
User Image

Kanra said "go check on the kid i need my sake or i will wither away." kanra went t the couch sat down and drank some sake. "Sake makes me who i am but i can never get drunk but the taste is great."
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:36 pm
"ok" she said going up to check on her  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:48 pm
narwhalmasta123

XxSoraKH3xX

Growling could be heard in Mizu's room. There was a wolf like Creature standing out the window with the saddest, loneliest eyes anyone ever saw. Caprice was whimpering when the door opened and dashed under the bed with her tail sticking out and growling at Mizu. She wasn't in control of herself right now. All that could be heard over the growling was a little girl's voice saying "Where are you daddy?" and "I'm scared." over and over again. It was Caprice's voice but it sounded lost and scared.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200