The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:38 pm
Been a while since I posted. Nothing really new to report honestly. My Doctor put me on an inhaler since I've been having problems breathing... I'm a genius and have lost the inhaler... luckily he gave me 11 refills so I will be going to pick another one up tomorrow.

Wade is in pain...his neck and shoulder are screwed up. I hate it for him. I don't know how to help him. He says I help him just by being here everyday. Doesn't feel like enough.

We did have a fight a few days ago... it was totally my fault. He said something and I lost it for some reason... I don't know why. Eventually we made up and I wound up crying in his arms and apologizing. I told him I feel broken... I just don't let on. He sent me a picture the next day and told me that he thought about it during our conversation... he still amazes me.

Here is the picture:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:56 pm
-Whimsical Stardust-

Ah yes, the Wondrous Disappearing Inhaler, endorsed by David Copperfield sweatdrop Which reminds me I need to see my doctor, mine ran out and I had no refills.

Can he receive massages where it hurts? A shoulder rub could do wonders for the pain.

You both have a ton of baggage emotion_hug it's not going to vanish just like that. With time you can learn to deal with it.

AWWWWWW heart  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:10 pm
Isis Wife Of Osiris

Ah yes, the Wondrous Disappearing Inhaler, endorsed by David Copperfield sweatdrop Which reminds me I need to see my doctor, mine ran out and I had no refills.

Can he receive massages where it hurts? A shoulder rub could do wonders for the pain.

You both have a ton of baggage emotion_hug it's not going to vanish just like that. With time you can learn to deal with it.

AWWWWWW heart

It really is pesky. I've no idea what happened to the damn thing. It really SHOULD be where it isn't. I'm sorry you don't have any refills sad that's not cool.

I do try to massage him but it really doesn't help sometimes. Things pop... his shoulder is way out of whack. We both have appointments to Physical Therapy next week.

We do have a lot of baggage. I'm like his second committed relationship ever. Honestly though...I've never met someone I mesh so well with... <3 he's fantastic.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:42 pm
Went to go pick up a refill and was told I had to wait until the 26th for my insurance to cover it...or pay $80.. so.... I got all sad and depressed...and then Wade saved the day and found it! <3

We went and bought stuff for our house today. Appliances and things. Also bought a jacket. Was quite happy about all of it. smile  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:05 pm
So, life is just chugging along. Wade got fired around the 18th of November. We both agreed its probably better if he waits to get his CPAP machine, since he did his sleep study, and found out he has chronic sleep apnea. Basically, for every 5 minutes he sleeps, he basically only sleeps 3 of those minutes. I added him to my insurance in the meantime since under the guidelines of Domestic Partnership, we basically qualify, which I am glad for.

I am starting college very soon. Just going to take some basic courses to start out with, prerequisites and such. I tested out of English 101 but tested into Pre-Algebra.. BLAH. I hate math. I hate it with a fiery passion... but I must take it.

Thinking of majoring in sociology or psychology and being a Victim's Advocate. Out of all the things the councilor mentioned that was the one that rang the most bells. Have I posted all of this before? I can't remember. Hope I'm not repeating myself. Anyways, finally got all of that crap taken care of to get started.

Work is... ah... work is draining. I hate every moment of it and I hope I can try to look for another job when Wade gets settled with his machine and gets another job. I can't do this forever, or much longer, as its driving me insane. I don't know what exactly it is that bothers me the most... its either dealing with stupid people, people who think they know it all -- but really know nothing, or dealing with yelling assholes. Take your pick really.

Anyways, I thought I'd give you all that update. Other than that nothing too much else to report. Been out of work for a week because of a UTI (which is always fun). Playing a game called Path of Exile, which I am slightly addicted to. Hope you all are well.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:50 pm
-Whimsical Stardust-

I'm so glad to see you're doing well! And I totes support taking psych and working as a victim's advocate. Who can help better than someone who has firsthand experience?

emotion_hug Miss you.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:32 am
Isis Wife Of Osiris

I'm so glad to see you're doing well! And I totes support taking psych and working as a victim's advocate. Who can help better than someone who has firsthand experience?

emotion_hug Miss you.

Thanks. emotion_hug I miss you too.

Sorry its been so long since I updated. Life has been crazy busy and painful lately. Remember how I said I had a UTI? Oh, how wrong I was. The Anti-biotic made it better for one day and then it came straight back. The Doctor didn't understand it. It never really got better and then one night I woke up with insane stomach cramps, went to the bathroom, and promptly blacked out. I woke up with a big gash on my head. I begged Wade not to let me die (yes I over reacted a bit) and he called an ambulance. The checked me out and let me go home... but when I went to the restroom there was blood and nothing but blood. I went to an Urgent Care clinic who referred me to a GI doctor. I waited in agony for a week, all the while working (because I can't afford to miss anymore days -- I'll be fired) for my colonoscopy appointment. I drank all the gross stuff they had me drink (I remember R having to drink it when he had one... he whined the whole time... now I know why). I finally had the colonoscopy and it turns out that I apparently have Irritable Bowel Syndrome (or IBS). IBS can surprisingly mimic all the symptoms of a UTI (for the most part) and taking an anti-biotic will help clear your pain up for like a day and then it comes straight back. It also explains my kidney problems in Feb. of last year and a lot of the other pain I've had for the past little bit... its just been getting increasingly worse... The good news its that its not life threatening (as long as you don't get so constipated and backed up that you turn septic) but the bad news is that there isn't one definitive cure for it... in fact there isn't a cure at all... all you can do is treat symptoms and make changes and hope for the best. Currently on day 3 or 4 of Zoloft (which is supposed to help believe it or not) and day two of a fiber suppliment. Supposed to be cutting all High Fructose Corn Syrup out of my diet... along with several other things.. Which is super difficult these days considering my budget. Stress apparently doesn't make it any better (and can cause flares). I'm having a massive flare right now... so much pain. cry

Wade still isn't working sad he says he's been looking but I don't know if I believe him. He really likes to play video games all day and he hasn't been cleaning the house... which is frustrating to say the least... I still love him though and he still treats me wonderfully... just frustrated by his lack of a job. When he finally finds one I swear I'm quitting and taking 2+ months off. Currently super stressed out because I started school and am working. Losing my mind.... still hate my job... eh... oh well... anyways... that's all for my update for now... aside from the fact that I got my hair cut and colored again (the first time I've done something nice for myself in what feels like forever) the other day... should post a picture... but can't be arsed....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:57 pm
-Whimsical Stardust-

*nudge*  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:23 pm
Isis Wife Of Osiris
-Whimsical Stardust-

*nudge*

Love your avatar. I've been sick and tired. I'm sick and tired lol. Miss you Gigi.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:41 pm
The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Isis Wife Of Osiris
-Whimsical Stardust-

*nudge*

Love your avatar. I've been sick and tired. I'm sick and tired lol. Miss you Gigi.

New name, huh.

Miss you too. Had a BAD asthma attack the other day and was out of inhaler. Thankfully a good samaritan at Payless let me use one he had, so OF COURSE I had to buy myself some shoes to thank him. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Seriously, I thought I was going to black out.

How sick is sick? emotion_hug *makes you tea yum_tea and cookies gaia_star *  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:18 am
Isis Wife Of Osiris

New name, huh.

Miss you too. Had a BAD asthma attack the other day and was out of inhaler. Thankfully a good samaritan at Payless let me use one he had, so OF COURSE I had to buy myself some shoes to thank him. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Seriously, I thought I was going to black out.

How sick is sick? emotion_hug *makes you tea yum_tea and cookies gaia_star *

Oh yea.. you know me and my names blaugh .

Omg that sounds horrible. I'm glad that he helped you out there... that could have been very bad. Shoes are good lol I'm glad you were able to thank him like that wink . Seriously though... that must have been frightening.

Well, IBS is a constant thing I'm fighting lately so lots of stomach pain and trips to the bathroom.... on top of that I have a double ear infection... or I did... I finished my anti-biotics but I don't feel better ... at least not much... I don't know... I feel so run down lately... I'm exhausted. I hate my job... yea... its all crazy. Many thanks for the tea... I love tea...

I've started seeing a therapist and taking zoloft... part of my treatment for IBS but let's face it... I need those things anyway I think...much as I hate to admit it... meh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:55 pm
Another day.... another massive flare... I keep wishing someone would put me out of my misery...  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:15 pm
The_9th_Doctors_Rose

So how are you feeling this week? and how is Wade?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:19 pm
Isis Wife Of Osiris
The_9th_Doctors_Rose

So how are you feeling this week? and how is Wade?

I feel okay so far. No flares since my last work day. I really think its the job honestly. Wade is alright... just being Wade. We snuggle a lot but some things he do bugs me... I suppose no one is perfect.

My schedule just changed -- I'm moving to Mon - Fri 2 to 11 as opposed to Sat - Wed. 3:30 to 12 -- which is interesting. It also means I get a four day weekend (two days are up but hey -- two free days! W00T! Can't beat that!!!).

Hope you are doing alright.  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:10 pm
Had a massive episode of Depression last night. Tons of fun... still not quite over it.  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff