Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Confessions ALWAYS Interrupted (Spartan x Zelly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:58 pm
With a roll of his eyes, Nick just let her laugh, knowing it was better to just get her to tire herself out before actually being a little serious. "With school, fighting crime, and now being your tutor, I don't exactly have time for myself. Not like I'd do anything fun though, probably just sit around listening to good music." He said, not really minding the fact that he's always busy.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:04 am
"Come on, Nick! You're graduating at the end of the year! This is exactly why you should be making time for yourself!" Mari said as though it was all suddenly serious business. "When did you become such a stick in the mud, anyway?" she sighed, plopping her math notes on the coffee table before pouring them a bowl of chips to snack on (Ruffles of course.) 'With tensions between the two high, the girl simply can't take it anymore and confesses her feelings, unable to see him so miserable as he ignores his own happiness!' As the end of the school year grew nearer, she found herself mentally reciting cliche confession scenes more and more often.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:51 pm
He simply rolled his eyes, knowing he had to stay here to protect the city. "What do you mean stick in the mud? I've always been bored of everything ever since we started working." He told her. Once you've become a super hero, you see everything and everything. "Honestly the only thing that I haven't done is have sex let alone date a girl." He said, taking some chips and eating them, not really thinking much of what he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:03 pm
"And you're not going to get that chance if it's always work and school." Mari said as she sat down and reluctantly opened her math notes. "We should just go out and do something after school on friday, provided nothing threatens the city for a day. Y'know, just go see a movie or something....Just the two of us--"

The sound of the door opening interrupted what chance there was of being a moment as Mari's mother entered the apartment. "I'm home~! Slow day today so I decided to close up shop. Hi, Nick!" she said in passing as Mrs. Bishop set her purse down on the sofa and kicked off her shoes.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:17 pm
Nicholas didn't even get to hear what she wanted when Mari's mom came in. "Oh hey there Mrs. B." He said to her, giving a wave as she relaxed and started making herself at home. "We're you saying something Mari? Something about Friday?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:24 pm
Mari would strangle her mom and her bad timing later. "Maybe catching a movie after school. Something to make you remember what fun is. Provided the city's not in crisis again."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:26 pm
"A movie? I don't see how sitting in a dark room for two hours watching something that's at least sub par be fun." He said, looking at her with an eyebrow raised. "Honestly what I find fun now is listening to my music. I just bob my head and enjoy." He told her, giving his usual shrug to everything.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:31 pm
"A concert then. The event center's got one seemingly every month or so, there's gotta be something coming up you would want to see." Mari was trying so hard not to scream at him right then and there. 'HOW CAN ONE GUY BE THIS DENSE. WHAT PART OF 'I WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU' IS GOING OVER YOUR HEAD?!'  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:35 pm
"Hmm… Well I would have to check the bands to see who's playing, but there's a possibility that we could do that." He said to her, totally oblivious to what she really wanted. Mari's mom could easily see what she was trying to do though, able to tell for she doesn't even remember how long anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:42 pm
"Ah, I forgot I had to do some grocery shopping!" Getting angry vibes from her daughter, Mrs. Bishop left almost as quickly as she came. "Good luck on the study front!"

"Urrhhhg...How am I related to that spaz of a woman again?" Mari buried her face in her hands, not realizing she could have just as much energy and eccentricity at times.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:45 pm
Nichols watched her leave, looking back at Mari as she face palmed. "You're moms nice though. And you can be just has eccentric as her." He commented.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:54 pm
"Wanna trade? If I'm lucky she might rub off on you." Mari joked with a blunt smirk.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:00 am
"It's not like I don't see her enough. I'm here practically every other day anyway." He said back to her, giving her side a poke to counter her smirk.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:10 am
Mari gave a little yelp at the sudden assault. "Alright! Alright. Enough goofing around, I know...As much as I enjoy screwing around like this we did come her for math..." Grabbing the tv remote she turned on the news and muted it so they could study (well, Nick helped her study rather) while keeping an eye out for any emergencies Joker and Guntrol would have to go deal with.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:42 am
Nicholas was glad she was taking this seriously, helping her study math as they kept a close watch on the new to see if anything strange was happening. "Do you understand it now? It really isn't as hard as you make it seem." He said to her, helping her with most of what she needed.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff