Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Between rock and a hard place Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:09 pm
User Image
Rose Lion
User Image

Rose smirked before she said "I've seen your kind before. Willing to help others, then you turn against them at the slightest gesture of weakness. Well I'm not taking any chances. Lock him in the dungeon and take his weapons until I can see what we are dealing with!" she then looked at him before she left the throne room her guards calmly approaching Noah without showing signs of aggression they seemed more upset that Rose wasn't the kind hearted ruler they were sex to. "Please just go without a fight sir. We really just want our queen to be happy. Trust us when we say that she's quite scary when made upset in any way and is because her last lover gave her that scar trying to trick and kill her for the church." one guard said looking like he hated his job and was more scared of what Rose would do to them if she found out they were not doing their jobs.

User Image

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" I am Noah Ayasaki! "

Noah calmly followed the guards and when put into the cell he handed over his gun and sat cross-legged in the middle and closed his eyes and softly hummed to himself to pass the time.
After a few songs hummed he heard a sound behind him and saw his hat with the young monster child at the window waving before they ran off. With a chuckle he put it on and pulled it over his eyes and began to sleep

"And i will change the way this world works!"

Lupine Duchess

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:49 pm
User Image
Rose Lion
User Image

Meanwhile Rose had thought of a test. She pretended to be an injured white tiger. She had the guards bring Noah to a room where she was. She was in her tiger form hoping he would pass the test. If he cold befriend her, within a certain time limit, she would release him without a word. The guards handed him a key and said that he had to befriend this tiger within ten days he would be released, if not he'd be Rose's slave for life. Rose laid there growling and hissing at Noah trying to show he had his work cut out for him.

User Image

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:56 am
" I am Noah Ayasaki! "

It was the last day of Noah's and he was calmly sitting watching the tiger as he hummed softly the air around him glowing a faint white as he slowly healed the tiger, he had been doing this and playing songs on a small flute he had tucked into his jacket.

He looked to the window to see the sun rising and he stopped humming with a sigh as he looked once more at the tiger "well looks like i'l be unable to change people's views........hmmm shame i won't be able to go to the Inari festival in the kitsune village this year

Lupine Duchess

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:29 pm
User Image
Rose Lion
User Image

Rose huffed at Noah as she saw her injury healing. She did not make it easy for him that was for sure. Then she heard about the Inari festival. As a child, she used to always go and it was the only thing that brought her happiness in life. Though it was her servant who took her. She had so many wonderful memories about that festival. She let out a soft purr as she went over to Noah but stopped a few feet away. Then she said in his mind, "Sir Noah, even though you have failed the test, I will let you go. Not even I have can resist the Inari Festival." She then walked away with sadness in her eyes. After that servant took her to the festival, they died from wounds from the humans. That servant was the only friend she ever had. After she left, Rose went to her room, changed back and started crying into her pillow hugging the only picture she had of her only friend.

User Image

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:50 pm
" I am Noah Ayasaki! "

Noah watched Rose leave quietly before retrieving his gear from the guard and suddenly he sprinted past them towards the last traces of his magic climbing the outside to knock on her window with a small grin
"Excuse me but i believe i have a parcel to collect from this room........Apparently a certain Lady wishes to go to the Inari festival and i shall make sure she gets there unharmed" he said pulling out a small slip of paper with writing on it

Lupine Duchess

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:33 pm
User Image
Rose Lion
User Image

"Just go away! I know no one likes me and I have no reason to feel any remorse towards anyone. You've proven your point so just GO! Besides why would you care about a monster like me?" She said looking the other way. She didn't want to be around anyone because in her mind, they all hated her. She was not welcome in any village because of all the terrible things she had done. She then curled up around the picture and had year go down her cheek. Ever since she was little she hated humans. It was their fault that she was like this. "Humans......who needs them? They're all alike. They love you one moment, then betray you the next. I can't afford to trust anyone.......and why bother if I couldn't protect my only and last friend?"She said wishing her past could be rewritten. If she had not left the palace with her friend and servant that day maybe......he'd still be with her. Her ears went back as she started crying again.

User Image

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:55 am
" I am Noah Ayasaki! "

Noah watched all of this with a frown thinking to himself before letting off a dark chuckle "Y'know what your just like those fools at the church.......some ruler you are looks like i will have to let the monster lord know what you're like now..........Shame really i bet you're a really nice lady when you're not wallowing in your self-pity" he said as he put away the delivery request "But regardless i got a job to do and i am not letting a spoiled person stop me now" he casually walked over and picked her up putting her over his shoulder and walking back to the window

Lupine Duchess

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:14 am
User Image
Rose Lion
User Image

"Let go of me this instant!" She said trying to wiggle off his shoulder. "Who do you think you are picking me up like that?" She said glaring at him as she managed to get off him before she growled at him standing up. "You have no idea what it's like to be hated! I can't go anywhere, or do anything with anyone because of my past. I was blamed for my only friend's death. Had it not been for the Monster Lord I wouldn't be alive!" She said glaring at him as she got her sword out for protection. Only she had the power to wield such a magnificent sword. She wasn't about to let anyone kill her. "You will not take me anywhere! You'd have to kill me first to get me to go anywhere with you!" She yelled as her wings flared up and her eyes became filled with hate.

User Image

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:43 pm
" I am Noah Ayasaki! "

Noah let out a dark chuckle as he pulled out his gun as the gem embedded on the side started to let out a blackish light as a slightly crazy grin spread onto his lips "My my my kitty's got claws, but do you really think i'd Kill you?...... well that's rather foolish all i wanted was to fulfill that trial and show we're not all the same.........but as i said you seem as narrow minded as most humans are, what would that Friend of yours think about you right now hmmm?" Noah spoke in a slightly sarcastic tone as he casually leaned against the wall after walking over to it spinning his gun round his hand the whole time

"And I will not lose here!"

Lupine Duchess

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:25 pm
User Image
Rose Lion
User Image

"What do you know?! Do you think I'm stupid?! I see that my friend isn't happy.....But what else can I do?! Everything I once knew has changed. I have nothing more to be happy about!" She said with her ears back in irritation. Her breathing was heavy through her nose. Her fur was beginning to puff out in anger. Her wings continued to be flared out. Her sword was glowing with dark energy. Rose's mind was so clouded she couldn't see that he was trying to help. But then, a dart hit her in the neck. She passed out a few seconds later. A guard could be seen in the doorway. "Please,,,,,,take her. Take her and make her happy." he said as he left the room in tears. He was one of her guards who used to play with her as a kid so he missed making her smile.

User Image

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:36 pm
" I am Noah Ayasaki! "

Noah nodded and caught Rose before she hit the ground and carried her down to his bike and muttered a brief spell and a sidecar appeared beside his bike to which he laid her into pulling a jacket over her before casting a glamor making the humans believe she was a normal girl before he climbed onto his bike pulling on a set of riding goggles and revving the engine and driving out of the town the quickest way heading towards the forests in the center of the isle where the Inari festival was going to be taking place

"And I will not lose here!"

Lupine Duchess

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:21 pm
User Image
Rose Lion
User Image

Rose woke up to music that she recognized. She groggily opened her eyes as they pulled up to the inari festival. "What hit me?" She asked rubbing the spot on her neck that the dart hit. The light was bright so she blinked multiple times until her eyes had adjusted. Then she noticed the jacket over her and looked around, "Where have you taken me?" She hissed glaring at him.

User Image

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:34 am
" I am Noah Ayasaki! "

Noah chuckled softly before answering "The Inari festival in Kitsune village as to where precisely you are in the Elder's cabin and it is roughly midday and the festival proper is going to be starting tonight at eight so get yourself sorted and do try to have fun, now if you'll excuse me i have to make a few deliveries to a nearby town so don't get in to much trouble, oh and this was left for you by someone" he said handing her a letter before walking to the door "Oh and by the way the Kitsunes are looking forward to seeing you attend so no running off now" he winked as he walked out and closed the door

"And it's time to show what i can do"

Lupine Duchess

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:37 pm
User Image
Rose Lion
User Image

Rose glared at him until he left. Then she looked at the letter and opened it wondering who it was from. She had to wonder who could possibly want to send her a letter. It was strange to her.

User Image

Monotonesword34

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas