Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A (Fish) Tale of Two Worlds (ZellyxM3G) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random blah. Because free gold.
  GOLD GET
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:15 am
"Pants....might be nice...." Kai murmured sheepishly. "I may have 'found' a little something that should give me legs, but I doubt it comes with clothes..." Kai sat up on the bed, propping his torso up with one hand as he picked up the red jewel tied around his waist. "I'll probably be easier to tend to with legs, but I'd rather not have to bare everything."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:19 am
A deep blush settled upon Fiona's cheeks at what he was hearing. It only made sense that he wouldn't want to be naked in front of a stranger. Still, part of herself couldn't help but be disappointed at the fact. Wounded or not, he would make for a delicious sight naked, she didn't doubt. She didn't hesitate to go towards her closet, digging out the first pair that seemed to suit the situation - they were a dreary brown, but surprisingly comfortable and readjustable. "Would these do?" she asked, holding them out for the boy as she averted her gaze, perhaps a little ashamed at the lewd turn her thoughts had taken. "If not, I'm sure I could search around the ship for you a pair."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:25 am
"I'm sure they'll be fine for now." Kai reached for the pants, trying not to roll onto the floor in the process. "So...if you could...?" he smiled awkwardly, hoping she'd get the hint to leave the room. Half of his embarrassment was just from being in the same room as this girl. It was almost surreal actually talking with her face to face like this.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:47 am
"O-of course." Fiona quickly headed towards the door, making short work of the lock before heading outside. She shut the door behind her and leaned her back against it, waiting patiently for her fishy acquaintance to get properly dressed. Briefly she wondered if he would have any trouble, as from what she heard merfolk didn't tend to wear much. His current attire, naturally, did little to dispute that theory. Still, she quickly pushed such thoughts from her mind - less they returned to the muck from which they sprang.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:52 am
It took Kai a few minutes to get dressed, but a muffled thud announced that he was done. Of course having legs didn't necessarily mean he knew how to use them. He still had the jewel tied around his waist like a belt over the pants, and he found a nearby table to support himself on as he figured out how these strange things called feet work.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:00 am
The door carefully creaked open as Fiona poked her head through, making sure that everything was well before reentering. Once again leaning against the door once it was shut, she came to an odd realization. "You know, I don't believe we've ever introduced ourselves. My name is Fiona, and it's a pleasure to meet you all proper like."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:07 am
"Kai; likewise." he smiled, finally giving up on the walking part for now as he plopped back on the bed. "So, about that medical aid?" Wincing, he pulled up one of the legs of his pants. Whatever wounds he had as a mer had transfered almost perfectly to his slender human legs.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:11 am
Knowing much more about human wounds than mer, Fiona went right to business - pulling a first aid kit out from under her bed before putting what little medical knowledge she had to good use. "Thank you for helping me out all those times, by the by. Don't know if mermen are anything like humen, but you don't owe me nothing for this. If anything, I'm still the one owin' you." she assured him as she worked, letting out a chuckle at the pun she made.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:21 am
"Don't say that, with your track record your debt just might increase." Kai said with a little chuckle, cut off by the sting of the medicine. "I saw a little girl drowning, who wouldn't try to help? Frankly I'm amazed you're still coming out to the ocean despite all your mishaps out here."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:28 am
After a snicker more, Fiona admitted, "Nobody ever done said I was smart. Besides, I love the ocean - as much as it don't love me. Always found it fascinatin', y'know?" She flashed him a smile, briefly wondering if it would be appropriate to ask about his incident with the sharks. She couldn't imagine that this was something so commonplace, unless she was just lucky all those times he met her.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:34 am
"Well, you don't owe me anything either." Kai assured her with a smile as he lay back on the bed. "Although that doesn't mean I don't mind sticking around. If you want fascinating I'd be more than happy to go diving around the ship wrecks for you." he offered, almost beaming with his kind face.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:43 am
Fiona's eyes seemed to take on a whole new light at the thought as her lips curved into the sweetest smile she could muster. "That sounds wonderful! I might have to take you up on that offer, once you're better an' all." Thinking more on the situation, she soon asked, "Speakin' of which, aside from little ol' me, how much experience do you have with us humanfolk? I mean, you speak the language well enough - but what do you know about us?" She could only hope that he'd know to keep his heritage to himself around strongly superstitious sailors, lest he put his own health - and possibly her's for letting him on board - at risk.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:32 am
"Being human from the waist up probably helps prevent a language barrier." Kai said with a small chuckle. "Otherwise not much. I know I always had a gut feeling not to stick around all those times I saved you. So not a whole lot." he was smart enough not to go making hunches based on the goodies he found at the bottom of the sea. "We're always warned against making contact, usually with the threat of being turned into an attraction at best and dismembered for science at worst." he shuddered at the thought, glad it was Fiona who found him rather than any other ship. Beyond that, he would never mention that it was her that made him interested in the human world.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:59 pm
"Well, they're right. Sailors, as a whole, are mighty superstitious - thinkin' that merfolk just wanna drown 'em and eat 'em up." Fiona warned, her smile rather quick to fall with a stern expression taking its place. Quite the expressive woman, wasn't she? Plus, her stern look kind of fell flat due to how sweet and youthful it looked normally. Nevertheless, she continued on. "Humanfolk generally don't realize that thinkin' non-humans exist. Those that do tend ta think they ain't friendly. For all the good you've done me, I'll always try to be a good friend to ya, but my kin ain't me. When talkin' with 'em, it'd be mighty wise to keep your heritage to yerself."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:21 pm
"Well you can't honestly tell me no one saw me out there. I didn't exactly make the most subtle entrance." Kai pointed out as he folded his legs once Fiona was done patching him up, his toes wiggling in experimentation. "And I'm not quite sure how being half fish equates to 'I want to eat you.' I thought we were renowned for our beauty, not our ravenous appetite for human flesh!" he said with a little huff, sounding a tad insulted at the thought. Kai wouldn't hurt a fly, and he certainly didn't look like he would.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff