Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Killing Time & Thought [Hollandaise x Thezil] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:32 pm
"Have you ever used a plant as a head? What was your head before? Where is it?" She spoke through his noise, trying to modulate her voice to sound through the screeching waves. Afterwards though, she was so dizzy she daren't swing. Was there, somewhere on campus, a rotting head - just waiting bodilessly? Gross.

HP: 13/30
DMG: nope

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:39 pm
"ThiS iS the OnLY heAD I PosSESS. It iS nOT My TRuE HEAd. I wiLL FinD iT ONe DaY."

His strike was more of a half-hearted shove, borne from frustration. "IT iS GONe frOM HaLLowEEn."

hp// 18
dmg// 1

The Semblance of Unity

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:30 am
She let out a small noise of distress when he shoved her. Their spar had been all tiny pushes, shoves, elbos - small things, but she could feel herself getting worn down. She wondered if Thezil picked at problems the same way, as though he were a river and they a rock. There were types of shones, hag stones, that stayed whole although the river wore a hole through their center. Hollandaise didn't think it would be a comfortable feeling.

"If it is not in Halloween, then why are you here? Where could it be?" She wasn't particularly interested in a long rotted head (a year? Depending on preservation, it could be exceedingly ugly), but rather his intent to find it. She canted her head to one side, flowers bobbing lazily with the movement. "You posess a serviceable head; why do you need your old one?"

HP: 12/30
DMG: 0

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:42 pm
Thezil did not think himself to be the thing that changed: it was the world around him that moved, bending to his will or carrying him away. Sink or swim.

"I dON't knOW," he replied, solemn, possessed with a surge of violence that sent his elbow towards her face. "BuT iT isN'T HeRe. I WOULd knOW."

He was sure of it.

"BecauSE it WAs MINe. AnD It WAs StoLeN."

hp// 18
dmg// 4

The Semblance of Unity

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:06 pm
Hollandaise reeled back, one hand clutching her throbbing cheek. She blinked rapidly - the boil hit hard for this being his first spar. "So keep your new head," she said, a little sullenly. "Why are creepy here so obsessed with things?"

Reaching one hand up, she literally tried to knock his blockskellyvision off. The force behind her movement was not enough, so she only managed to deliver a stinging slap to one side. The sound rang hollowly for a brief moment.

HP: 8/30
DMG: 1

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:19 pm
"I am NoT." The following backhand was delivered with an even stroke. "It iS DIFFeReNt if iT iS a PArT of You."

He flexed his hands inside their gloves, tensed. "YoU aRE nOT VeRy inTELLigeNt."

hp// 17
dmg// 4

The Semblance of Unity

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:25 pm
"Why do you persist," she coughed, feeling her whole face ache. "-in attacking my face? Is it because you do not have one?" Hollandaise danced forward, aiming her elbow into his solar plexus.

"Is it yours once you have lost it?" Curiosity laced her voice, although she was getting tired - near the end of her rope.

HP: 4/30
DMG: 2

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:01 pm
Hand reared back, Thezil was poised to strike again. The question was the only thing that gave him any pause.

"YeS. To BoTH. It WAs nOT aLWaYs goNE. FinDinG it iS My DesIGN."

hp// 15

The Semblance of Unity

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:20 pm
"Are you jealous of me - of those of us who possess our original heads?" She kicked a rock and watched as it bounced into his shin, but he did not flinch. "If I could trade you, I would. Although I doubt my head would work. Is anyone helping you look?" Hollandaise was shocked at her own words... For moments, she not thought of him as undead or mean or anything but a boil who seemed strangely lost. Her lips thinned briefly as she stared at him.

DMG: 0

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:29 pm
"No. YouR HeAD is iNSiGnificANt. Only MiNE MattErs. YoU dO noT haVe mY heaD."

It was clear that Thezil did not, exactly, have a way with words. But the rude statements he made were not ever accompanied with venom or anger: just a bland sort of assessment of facts as he perceived them, with little filter to stop or alter his thoughts before he voiced them.

"No. I hAvE noT asKed. ArE yoU OfFerIng ThiS servICE?"

Why had he not thought of it before? Perhaps Tink and Reese could assist.

hp// 15

The Semblance of Unity

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:34 pm
Well, Thezil hadn't hit her in the head again, which was nice. What wasn't so nice was her general acceptance. Hollandaise found herself nodding along to his question. Her, offering to help an undead? Her stomach did a weird flip-flop.

"Why," Hollandaise paused. The probability of her ever finding any head, much less his, was exceedingly low. There was no harm in this. The boil was not disgusting, in any event. Perhaps his head was alright as well. A pang of guilt shot through her chest. Aisha. "Why would I not assist?" As if to offset her offer, she hauled back and smacked his head with an open palm. Idly, she wondered if the skellyvision would spin.

DMG: 4

cherrno astra

its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:22 am
"BecAUSe," he said, readjusting his askew head, as Holly had turned it nearly 180 degrees, "I cANNoT DesCRIBe iT. Or TeLL mUCh AbouT iT. I dO nOT KnOW. BuT my DirECTive Is tOO sEEk iT."

And then, with great decisiveness, Thezil shot forward to bash his screen against the first part of Holly within range.

hp// 11
dmg// 5

The Semblance of Unity

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:47 am
"Perhaps you could direct creeple to-" And then Thezil smashed into her, and Hollandaise went down, down, down. With a creaking crash, she landed on the floor of the gynasium, blinking dazedly. Her head spun and the lights high in the rafters danced dizzily for a moment. Putting one hand to her head she groaned.

"Ah, ok. You win." One hand was raised, palm held out for him to stop. Thezil had thoroughly trounced her, although she had gotten in a few good hits. Unlike with Zar, Hollandaise felt no lingering distaste over this ooutcome. "-you could direct creeple to bring you any interesting head and try it out. Testing breeds results. The mor-" Hollandaise squinted one eye as a sharp pain shot through her head. "-more you have searching, the more likely you are to be successful. You will be able to tell it is yours?"

Hollandaise showed no inclination to move from the floor - not just yet.

cherno astra

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:55 am
Thezil did not move to attack her again: she had conceded, and the battle was done. Instead, he did extend a gloved hand, a peace offering of assistance.

"ThAT iS an inTEReStINg prOposITion. I wiLL conSIDer iT dEEply. I belIEVe I wILL bE aBLe to, YEs."

But it was not a certainty.

The Semblance of Unity

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:37 pm
She stared at his gloved hand for a moment. While Thezil himself did not disgust her (instead, he made her vaguely irritated, like a buzzingnoise she could not locate the source of), the fact that he was undead made her feel odd. He wasn't like the stereotypes she'd been told of. Her hand wavered, but she grasped it and climbed lightly to her feet.

"Perhaps you will simply know. It is, as you said, your thing to find." Sparring, thinking on his worries instead of her own: these things kept her dstracted, free from the worry that lurked in the shadows. It was rerfreshing. And because of that, she found her mouth opening again. She owed him, even if he did not realize it. Perhaps she could send him a small flowering plant. Something delicate and pink. "If I may be of assisstance, please inform me. I also hope to spar with you again perhaps. I have much to learn."

cherno astra

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces