Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
1503: Tyrese Havens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Sela's Outfit: Keeping Warm

`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´

The smell of rain was nice. It was calming. Sure it was cold outside, but she had a jacket for that. With her hands planted on either side of her, she watched her feet dangle helplessly over the branch, swinging back and forth. Sela exhaled through her nose. Why was it so complicated and hard for them to be a family? They were all finally together after all this time, shouldn't that be enough? What more needed to be done in order for that to happen? Why couldn't her parents make up and then they all live together like she wanted? Wasn't it bad enough that her daddy didn't know about her until yesterday? Nothing. Not a single word. Why hadn't mommy told him? She was his also right? Why couldn't they have done all this sooner and been a real family by now? Maybe even have another baby. It'd be nice to have a sibling.

Sela brought her red gaze upwards once again. There had to be something she could do! She was determined to not only win over her daddy's love, but bring them together as a family. She didn't know how she was going to do it, but she was going to figure out a way. She would start with uncle Kaito since he's a smart guy. Maybe that lady Bree could help. If she was friends with her daddy, maybe she knew her mommy too. That was already two people that could help her. She smiled to herself.

whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:06 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela
✗ Home
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Review email of latest suggestions and criticisms of book draft

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese hissed quietly. Obviously Sela wasn't in the house. Did she run away again, and if so, why and to where? He bit his lip, walking out onto his wrap around balcony and overlooking the complete estate. He didn't see her. "Sela?!" He called, hands cupped around his mouth attempting to amplify his voice. He coughed briefly, looking around for her as he paced the balcony. He was going to have to track her again, which meant he had better call Lillian, right?

Bitting his lip, he pulled out his cell phone as he crossed his arms. Finger hovering over the call button, he noticed so thing out of place. There was a chair dragged across the hard and propped against a tree. He frowned and squinted, leaning against the stone railing before pulling away and going inside. He jogged down two flights of stairs, leaving his phone behind when having passed by his bed, and threw the double doors open in the livingroom. "Sela." He repeated, looking towards the tree as he walked forward.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $495』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:15 am
User Image
User Image

Hearing her name, Sela turned a little, looking over her shoulder to see her daddy walking towards her. He looked panicked for some reason. "What's wrong daddy?" she asked with a curious tilt of her head. Why did he look so out of breath? It's not like she had hurt herself, or gone somewhere she wasn't supposed too. Well, maybe, but she didn't leave evidence she had been there behind. Shifting around on the branch, she lowered herself down to the chair and then to the grass. With a puzzled look directed up at him, she brought her hands behind her back and waited.

whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:45 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela
✗ Home
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving
✗ Today's deadline: Review email of latest suggestions and criticisms of book draft

Tyrese sighed under his breath, bending down to Sela's level and resting his hands on her waist. He glanced down and tugged the wrinkles out of her jacket. "Sela, remember I asked you to stay inside? I didn't want you out here without me around to keep an eye on you. I was worried when I couldn't find you." He picked her up in one arm, grabbing the chair with his free hand and taking it back with the other patio furniture. He stood her on the glass table, a stern look on his face, "I'm disappointed that you didn't listen. Something could have happened to you and I wouldn't have known." and informed her, arms crossed at his chest.

User Image

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:58 am
User Image
User Image

Sela held onto him until she was set on the table. Looking up at him, she felt a bad feeling slam down on her. Her daddy was mad at her. She looked down at the ground with sad, puppy dog eyes, picking at her jacket as he scolded her. "I...I'm sorry..." she mumbled dejectedly. "I was just done exploring the house and wanted to see outside." He would probably tell her that was no excuse. He would probably still be mad at her for disobeying him. She didn't want him mad at her. Crouching down onto the table, she brought her hands up to her face, right under her eyes and began crying into the back of her hands. She didn't mean too. She just didn't want to disturb him working. There was still so much left to see around his house! "I-I-I'm so-sorry...!" she cried, hiccuping between words. Sela just didn't want him mad at her!

whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:08 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela
✗ Home
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese slowly unraveled his arms, looking at Sela after pushing his hair back. "Sela-..." He could tell she already knew what he was going to say. He waited, trying to stay strong...and lost the battle anyway. He sighed in defeat, completely crumbled over at those tears. He picked her up and squeezed her to him, sighing audiably. "Don't cry baby girl, daddy isn't mad. Daddy was so so worried he lost his little angel." He grumbled, patting her back slowly. "Daddy doesn't know what he would do if he lost you, Sela."

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:28 am
User Image
User Image

As she was picked up, she dropped her head against his chest and continued crying even after he started talking. Slowly she wrapped her arms around his neck, continuing to cry but becoming a little quieter. Would he really be that scared if she was gone? But parents don't get scared. They're not supposed to anyways. Finally she calmed down to just a few hiccups. "I...hic...love you...hic...daddy," she mumbled against him, wiping her eyes on his shirt. Her body jerked lightly with every hiccup. She did. She loved her daddy as much as she loved her mommy. They may have only just met, but it was a feeling she couldn't explain. Like that familial sense she felt the very first time she ever saw him, yesterday afternoon. Even if he didn't love her back, she would still love him.

whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:55 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela
✗ Home
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese was a sucker for tears, he didn't even stand a chance! He couldn't even pretend to be upset with her with the way she curled her little body into a ball while it shook with sobs. He could just kill over. He angled a chair and sat on it, Sela fitting one one leg as he moved her there. Sela was the sunshine and the rain, she was his little girl. "I love you too, Sela." He whispered, drying the exposed side of her face before sitting her up more and drying the other half. He kissed the tip of her nose and tucked her back against his chest. He dried her face again after a few minutes, having to blink back his own tears. It was heart wrenching every time she heard her call him daddy, it was piling on with the 'I missed you' and the 'I love you.' He adored his family. "I love you so much." He leaned down, cupping her rosy cheeks, and began sprinkling kisses on her face wanting to cheer her up.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:13 am
User Image
User Image

Fresh, new tears sprang from her eyes as her ears picked up the sound of his voice telling her he loved her. That was the first time she had ever heard that from him. It brought on tears of sadness and joy. To never know her father. To never know his voice. His warmth. His touch. Then to hear him say that while wrapped in his arms, she couldn't help herself. Her nose wrinkled as a kiss was planted on it. Ruby eyes flickered up to him for a second before she was brought back to his chest. As he brought her back to dry her face again, she noticed his own eyes becoming watery. Before she could do anything about it, or say anything, he spoke those words again and began raining down kisses on her face. Sela smiled and then squealed just before she began giggling lightly, "Daddy...! Stop it!"

whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:32 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela
✗ Home
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese kept it up for several moments more after hearing Sela giggle and tell him to slop. He then ceased with a grin on her face, pulling away as he hands still cupped her cheeks. "Fine." He slowly released her face as he sighed. He felt so happy and full of love. He was happy it was Lillian and Sela, out of the billions of people on the earth, that he belonged with over absolutely everyone else. They were his family, being broken or not didn't change what they were. It hurt some things that sometimes made them drift apart, but they were still family. He'd never had one of those for himself, not one that was like this. He had a father he met once who couldn't care less about him, and a mother than resented him for what his father did. He wasn't going to let relationships like that defy what family he had, he was going to make a different definition of family than that.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:51 am
User Image
User Image

"Daddy..." she said as he stopped his kiss assault on her face. A small hand came up and touched his face, much like he had just done to her, "Don't be sad, okay? You're not alone anymore; me and mommy love you. Now that we're all together, we can be a family like we were supposed too." She smiled up at him with a slightly reddened face. There was nothing better, so far, than this. She was still so happy and sad at the same time. Even though everything was jumbled and confusing for the little girl, she knew that things would work out eventually. Her heart fluttered happily as she replayed his words in her mind. Leaning in, she hugged him, a big, happy smile plastered on her face. "Can we go to the toy store now?" she asked in a sing song voice.

whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:14 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela
✗ Home -Exit-
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese looked down at Sela inquisitivly when she called him, letting her know she has his full attention. He blinked but remained relaxed when the wolfling placed a hand on his cheek, feeling his heart skip a beat. She asked him not to be sad, it almost didn't sink in that a four-year-old was telling him all of these things. His smile softened and he nodded. "Daddy's pretty sure he's never going to be sad again." He replied, chuckling lightly, "You have some very profound thoughts for a girl your age." He added, nodding when asked if they could go to the you store.

He got up and brought his daughter inside, grabbing her backpack as he headed for the door. Handing it to Sela, he let her waiting at the foot of the stairs. "Daddy has to go grab his things, wait right here until he gets back." Turning to the stairs, he jogged up to his room and grabbed his cell phone. It was good he saw Sela before calling Lillian, he didn't want things to go south on his first time alone with his daughter. He hummed shortly, making a sharp u-turn and walking his way back to Sela.

He smiled and picked her up again, grabbing his umbrella and keys as he walked out the door. "The rain isn't so bad, maybe we won't need this once we get to the toy store." He observed, glancing upwards as he situated her into the backseat and let her buckle herself in. He wasn't going to walk around with Sela today; sniffling little girls were a bad thing. Locking up the house, he got into the drivers seat and turned on the heater, looking behind him as he backed out of the driveway.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:32 am
User Image
User Image

Sela smiled at her daddy's response. She was glad to see him smile again. If he was sad, she was sad and she didn't want that. Her daddy deserved to be just as happy as anyone else. He was especially deserving because he was trying to make himself a better person so that he could come back and they could be a family. Even if he didn't know anything about her, he was here now and because he made himself a better person. If only her mommy could see that. If she was able to see that he made himself better so they could be together, then she would understand and take him back and then they really would be a family.

As he got up, her body rocked one way and then the other and watched quietly as she was brought inside and set at the bottom of the stairs. "Okay," she replied. Teetering on her feet, she slung her backpack around her shoulders as she waited for him. Linking her hands behind her back, she let her gaze wander around. Her attention snapped back to him when she was suddenly picked up. She placed her hands on his arms until she was set into the car. She buckled herself in and waited until he got into the car and they were moving. "Why would we need umbrellas in the toy store? Isn't it inside?" she asked curiously with a small tilt of her head.

[EXIT]

whiters4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:12 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela
✗ Home
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese backed his car into his garage on this occasion, inhaling deeply as he got out of the car and removed Sela's seatbelt. Stopping mid-reach to pick her up, he waited until after he took another picture to haul the girl and her things inside. Grunting as he got them all up two flights of stairs, he eased the child into his bed with her new stuffed animals. He left the book on the ottoman at the foot of his bed and sighed deeply. Maybe he really did need a nap, but he may as well get work done instead. Leaving the door open, he crept quietly through the house and to his office to get some more work done while Sela slept. He hoped Lillian was doing okay at work, she hadn't texted or called to check on Sela yet, so she must be confident in his abilities for today.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
Out Of Chamomile: oh! I'm making the character with TragicMelody.
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:12 am
User Image
User Image

The moment she felt the warmth of a bed, Sela snuggled into the covers, gripping her stuffed animals tight. A small smile tugged at her lips at the comfortable feeling taking over her. For a moment, her eyes flickered open just in time to see her daddy's back leaving the room. After he was gone, she fell back asleep.She was home. When did she get home? The last thing she remembered was being at the bookstore. Did her daddy take her home? She mumbled incoherently in her sleep and rolled over

((OOC; I saw that. Is he still gonna be an adversary for Ty?))
whiters4

☼ Lumiere Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces