Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[MAD SCIENCE PARTY] Date auctions!! Bids closed! RP open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:06 pm
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Alette Ward
Link to character's journal: x
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: this or this
Player's username: kuroopu

I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I HAVE THE PERMISSION OF THIS CHARACTER'S PLAYER TO SIGN THEM UP FOR THIS AUCTION  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:13 pm
His ears flicked next, one laying back then moving forward at her attention. He knew that look and it was a shame she didn't go up for the scratches. He would've loved it!

"Nice ta meetcha Aniu," Night's grin spread, showing off some pearly white feline teeth, "The great pumpkin ya? What does that mean though? You like...Cause a lot of trouble or something haunt?" His eyes flickered with mischief, "I'm looking for trouble of course! This kind of things always draw me out to play!"

He snickered, as his tail wagged a little behind him, a clear sign of a cat messing around.

"Sneak peek sounds so terrible! I'm just making sure the goods are fun too! Plus wouldn't it be really lucky of me if I decided to go for an auction and I won?" Lucky as in because he scoped out who he wanted and made sure to win beforehand right?

[Mistress Morbid]

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:34 pm
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Darren Vaughn
Link to character's journal: Journal be here
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: Art be here
Player's username: Torvil

I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I HAVE THE PERMISSION OF THIS CHARACTER'S PLAYER TO SIGN THEM UP FOR THIS AUCTION  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:40 pm
Oh god, they twitched. How cute! She wanted to touch his ears so baaaaad. She could feel her fingers twitch around the handle to her bucket. So unfair.

"It means I'm awesome is what it means. Totally the coolest pumpkin ghost you will ever meet. ....Maybe." She snickered lightly "Aaah so you're a trouble maker are ya? I've been known to get into my fair share of it. Especially back home." Boy did she ever cause her fair of chaos back home. She was pretty sure half the place thought her middle name was Trouble Maker at this point.

Aaaand there went the tail. Dang it. She was doomed, wasn't she?

The haunt laughed lightly when he pleaded his case. "Nah I getcha... I think if I wasn't signing up for this, I'd be watching too. I like to see what kinda creeple sign up for these things." It was always fun when the ones you wouldn't expect to, signed up for stuff. "Are you a lucky ghoul Night? Think you're gonna hit it big with this auction?" A lopsided smirk bloomed over the ghouls face. "I'll keep an eye out for ya when this thing starts."

Nyxtsuki Moon

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:34 pm
This was a bad idea - he should back out now, save himself the future humiliation and just, stay home from the party. That wasn't to say he hadn't had fun at last year's dance - he'd had tons of fun with Simply... But he hadn't spoken to her lately and he'd been in such an existential funk recently that he'd just sorta sat around his dorm collecting dust, sewing things and tending to his minipets. Forget attending classes or writing home to his mother like he should have been doing - he'd just kind of moped about because he'd felt dejected and unneeded.

Well maybe this would change things - maybe this would be the moment for him to finally break out of that shell of his... But he doubted this - this was going to be awkward and awful and just... This was a BAD idea. A BAD, BAD idea.

So he stood in a quiet corner of the room, trying to fade into the woodwork as much as possible so as to not draw extra attention to himself. That's right, ignore the Hagspawn boil, nothing to see here - move along...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:53 pm
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Désirée
Link to character's journal: [xXx]
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: 0 v 0
Player's username: mangshra

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:56 am
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Imbere Ralka
Link to character's journal: hereyagooo!!
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: here it isss
Player's username: quite uneventful

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:23 am
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Reese Cage
Link to character's journal: here
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: here
Player's username: lizbot

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Az-san

Vicious Noob

24,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:13 am
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Azmodel
Link to character's journal: Azmodel's nest
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: (you don't need to provide one)
Player's username:
Azmodel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:38 am
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Kenta
Link to character's journal: den
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: just got his official, others are sketches
Player's username:
robot kitten (his guardian did this to him as a joke!))

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:26 am
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Aisha
Link to character's journal: Here
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: Only official art D:
Player's username:
iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:31 am
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Verusha
Link to character's journal: here
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: only have her official art in her journal
Player's username:
musicaloner7

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:19 am
Face your demons
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Uru'baen
Link to character's journal: Journal
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: This One
Player's username:
PhiferWolf

Brand signed up Uru without his knowledge emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:08 pm
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Lacie
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: Here
Player's username: Xaki

Xaki

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:57 pm
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Kailey Delcorvia
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: Here
Player's username: Kaefaux

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff