Welcome to Gaia! ::

Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The current Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifox, modis, breedables, adoptables, adopts 

Reply ● RP Forum
I could make a deal with you (Celen and Dar + others) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 1:31 pm
Celen was getting annoyed with the Daeva. She didn’t know if it showed it or not. Though at this point Celen didn’t really care too much if how annoyed she was showed through. He still never said what he really wanted and with him continuously trying to insulate that she was ruining what she had and giving Dar those pitting looks was pissing her off. Her teeth ached to sink into his fur but she didn’t or wouldn’t yet. God damn Daeva was like a mosquito buzzing around and being annoying.

“What do you want Daeva? Besides to be annoying and to speak what would seem plain but has hiding meanings all over the place it is like one of the humans war fields. So let us try this again. What in the ******** do you want? Cause if all you want to do is speak with hiding means then get lost. I no longer have the time to try and be polite and play your game.” Celen said with a fire in her eyes. She was done and ready to knock the daeva into a ravine. She still needed to finish the den and look for food. She was done having the daeva pick at her and Dar who didn’t even understand that he was being pitied and insulted.

She stared intently at the Daeva waiting to see where things would turn now. But honestly she just wanted him to go away. She was done dealing with him.

wc: 249  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 5:15 pm
To the point? Nos chuckled endlessly amused by her little ranting. “I was rather wondering how long it would take for you to speak plainly yourself vixen either that or your mind is just catching up.”He smiled coldly as though he had long since been waiting for her to lose her temper and fly at him. He would have no problem ending her life just as he had others before. Violence was not his taste but he could savor its flavor like so many other vintages he partook from. “Glad to see there is some spirit that is willing to be direct through a bit of restraint might better serve your lifespan when dealing with deava’s in the future. Still a small transgression so of little consequence.” Any bit of snow around his haunches was gone and black flames peeked out from under his cloak as though showing him for the devil he was no matter how sweet the mask prior had been. Even the phim seemed to see the change because before his ears had been down from sadness or confusion now a small shiver had raced his frame. Good Nos thought a lesson learned as to danger. “Now then since you are done with word games let me be most direct with you vixen.” His tone as he said vixen was one of mild disgust. “Firstly should you see the little blue feathered one speaking with a deava grab him and drag him by the tail far far away because he is to naïve to see a threat before him. Second do not try and seduce a deava or play such trickery as seeming close and cozy. All it is apt is to make you look like a loose fur sleeve and hurt your feather’s heart. Though if you really don’t care by all means continue after all many deava would take you up on your offer even if you choose to repeal it later.” The smile changed to one of a predator able to swallow the prey down in a snap knowing that even if Celen was more muscled he had his own strength and power that was superior to such as she. “And lastly little snapping orange tart as to what I want. I truly am traveling seeking to make deals with foxes though aiding you seems vexing and your ball of feathers would be far too easy a mark that even I would take pity on him and have to help him better a deal because he is to plain as to accept any aid when he should not.”

------
Dar’s eyes were wide as Nos spoke this time. He was different. Dar didn’t know what it was but everything about him seemed so different from the relaxed fox behind the mask before. He shivered and moved closer to Celen putting a wing around her needing to be close to her due to his fear. Listening he didn’t really understand if Nos was a threat like he said why would he have been so nice all this time and then even tell Celen all of this so calmly when she had lost her temper and yelled at him so? It didn’t make sense. “but” Dar didn’t understand the part about Celen seducing or seeming close. It was true that Dar didn’t like it when she had been close to Nos but what was all the rest of that supposed to mean? And the reason Nos came was to make deals? “that’s.” That meant he helped foxes but didn’t want to help Celen because she yelled at him? Well that made sense but wasn’t he helping now by giving her advice and he had been very nice before as well… Dar’s eyes widened just a bit as something clicked into place in his head. “oh!” Even if Nos wasn’t here for anything since he claimed he wasn’t, perhaps he spending time to make sure Dar knew not all deava’s were nice? That made sense since Nos said he helped foxes. His ears perked forward as he realized all this and promptly once more lost his fear of the deava. Nos really must be nice. “I get it.” He grinned at the deava.

wc 709  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 2:53 am
wc: 172

If fire and flames were part of being a sledfox Celen would have melted the snow by now. The Daeva had her pissed. No not just angry but pissed. He was calling her a slut and she had never slept with anyone. “I know how naïve he is a$$hole its why I charged in here in the first place. I knew you could not be up to any good and I was right. Deals being made with you would never come out well and wither I try and charm another to avoid hostilities is none of your business I didn’t offer anything in the way you are thinking. I am not a slut. There is many ways of being charming and they don’t all lead to the same ending as you apparently seem to think. Now just leave,” she said with a snap. She gave Dar a growl letting him know she didn’t approve and waited to see what the daeva did. She wanted him gone and wanted him gone like yesterday.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:13 pm
While annoying her ranting was also rather amusing. Nos smiled behind the mask unable to stop himself. “Temper temper, look at him shaking in his feathers all because you can’t keep your head.” Nos casually let his flames out. Should she attack he would simply burn her. He had no qualms about such with a small fuzzy nutcase yelling as she was. “Also how insulting. Actually many of my deals are favorable. As for taking advantage you misunderstand. I would have to help him to word things to get the possible deal because one such as he is so simple to dupe. That’s not evil just pity. The one who changed the nature of what could have been was you. First frosty then to warm for a strangers company and now a frigid blizzard. Personally I’d be fine with just sitting here debating all day seeing as you really could do nothing to harm me without risk to yourself or others.” Nos waved a black burning paw in a casual circle before standing up and moving past Celen not caring if she was to close or not. “Still I will take off not for you but rather for the one who seems more hurt by all this.” He did dimish his flames as he got close to Dar and whispered something in the phims ear before continuing his walk away from the two a fair distance before launching himself skybound.

Dar shived when Celen had started to yell as she did. He had never seen her like that before more over the things she was saying didn’t make any sense. Nos had never said such things he was here just to be nice. Celen’s growl had the gentle natured phim curl his wings tight to his body as the fur on his legs and the back of his neck stood on end. When Nos came close to him the heat of the flames felt nice and got smaller as he got closer. Cocking an ear he listened to what the Deava had to say before looking at Nos confused and only getting a wink for his trouble. Afterwards he looked at Celen with his ears back and in a meek voice called her name questioningly.

wc 375  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:19 pm
wc: 176

Celen ignored Nos. She was done with him. He was just trying to push buttons and cause things to happen. She wasn’t going to play into his game even if he said that wasn’t what he was doing. She didn’t trust the male. Something set her basic instincts off and said doesn’t trust him at all. So she didn’t. She wasn’t trying to play any sort of game with him. She was just trying to change how things were set up so that nothing would happen to them, Dar and herself. While she had managed for the most part to get them out of it unharmed she wasn’t sure if she hadn’t made a lifelong enemy right then and there…. Then there was Dar… what was he thinking of her?

She turned back to her phim and eyed him. She let out a sigh and a huff and looked at him. “What is it Dar?” Now how would he think of her? Things were going fine till that stupid daeva had to poke his nose in.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:35 pm
His paws wriggled just a bit while he pulled his mind together. Celen rarely yelled unless something was quite bad and Nos didn’t seem like the fox who was bad so Dar wasn’t really certain why Celen was so upset and then he had never actually heard her so distraught before. It was more than just a touch scary. His wings trembled just a bit as he tried to voice his thoughts. “Celen.” His voice was very small and almost worried about the answer that was coming. “Did I… do something wrong?” He remembered the glare she had given him not to long ago when Nos had been there more over she was more agitated when Nos had been speaking about him or to him so maybe it was something he should have said but didn’t? Dar knew he was wasn’t the smartest fox in the world but he was fairly good he thought and he knew Celen was good too with every fiber of his being he knew and trusted her judgement. So if he had done something that put him in the wrong he wanted to know even though a part of him didn’t really want to look lesser in Celen’s eyes.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:51 pm
WC: 197

Celen stalked back and forth wearing a path down in the snow from so much travel after the daeva and flown off. Her normally curled up fluffy tail had straightened out in annoyance and anger. She wanted to rip into something she was so frustrated and doing so to the daeva sounded like a lovely idea in theory though she knew she couldn’t actually do so. This just made her anger all the worse.

She caught Dar’s scare voice and pinned him with a stare. “Did you really not get anything he said?” She half yelled half cried. She was ready to break down. “He was saying that you were stupid, to trusting and so pathetic that whatever deal he might have tried to make with you he would have felt bad and had has helped you to make a better deal for yourself. But at what cost would it have even cost you? Would you have known? Would I? Would he have said? Then he was telling me I was a slut in subtle ways. He was telling me that I was as cold hearted as our surroundings and that I am being cruel to you.”

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:43 pm
Dar watched her pace and yell clearly hurt and flustered. His ears drooped back and he took a tenitive step toward her just wanting to wrap her up in his wings and keep her next to him until she could feel the warm and affection he had for her. “But Celen, why would I need a deal? I have everything I want just living with you.” He finally got close enough to nose her gently and looked at her with complete innocent. “Besides what does it matter what he said. I know you’re nice and gentle and amazing. I don’t think you are anything even remotely cold or cruel.” Smiling he lifted his ears and tilted his head to the side. “After all I don’t think Nos could really know either of us in the short time he landed.” A small part of Dar decided that perhaps he was a bit naïve and silly but that didn’t matter because the parts about Celen definitely weren’t true. She was sweet and made his life shine brighter then the sun. Dar didn’t think Nos was quite what Celen had seen in him either but that matter could rest until another time because he didn’t think Celen wanted to hear about that right now. She was really upset and her feelings came first. Right now he wanted to comfort and cuddle her.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:15 pm
WC: 163

She was glaring at the ground and didn’t notice Dar’s approach. “I don’t know why you would need a deal or what deal you might ask for. But do you really have everything you want living here with me? It is way too cold for you and I know it makes you uncomfortable,” she said in a small voice. Her head moved slightly from the contact of his nose into her cheek. “It matters cause you looked so upset and that maybe you thought I was being a slut.” Her voice broke into a whimper as tears started to fall. She was starting to doubt herself and it was all that stupid daevas fault. She pressed her smaller body into his wanting to hide away from the world and wishing they hadn’t gotten up today but it was far too late for that now. What was done was done and there wasn’t going back but did Dar see her like that she wondered.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:52 pm
“That’s a silly question. Of course I have everything I want.” The cold was a lot sometimes but the nice little den he shared with her was always so cozy and warm it made the rest of it worthwhile. Wrapping her up in his wings felt very very nice. Still he didn’t want her to be upset. “Well I think you might have to define slut for me. Because even though I didn’t like him close to you I think it was more because of him then you. I know you are very nice and very smart and I don’t think you would do anything with anyone you didn’t care deeply for. Besides.” Dar looked around as though to confirm something before looking back at her with a smile. “In case you forgot it’s only you and me who live out here. Even Nos was only out here because he got lost. Somehow I think that would affect the definition and things right?” He placed his head on top of hers and hummed loudly so the sound would reverberate and tickle Celen hopefully getting her to laugh or at least smile.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:30 pm
WC:166
Reoakee

Celen gave Dar look. It wasn’t a hard angry look but it was a look that said she didn’t think her question was silly about if he had everything he needed here. “But that doesn’t mean you have everything you need,” she said in a small voice feeling defeated. She felt more then saw his wings move around her, sheltering her valunerablitly from the outside world and semi-cocooning them up. She let out a sigh and defined the word slut to him. “Slut is a woman given to immoral or improper conduct. In other words he was implying that will sleep with anyone that comes along. And not just normal sleep but the type the produces offspring,” She informed him still not glancing up. She gave a nod to his words of him saying he felt it was more Nos then her. “How would it just be you and me living out here affect the definition of anything?” She asked glancing up at him in confusion.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:54 pm
Dar just smiled and nuzzled her in a friendly manner. He had her and that was enough for him. "Well if I understand it right where you really that then if others where around you would be sleeping in other dens all the time and I just can't see you doing that even if other foxes lived here. Still it's just us so I think that proves him wrong right there... And since I'm around all the time or at least most of it I can prove him wrong for certain because I've never seen any immoral or improper conduct which means Nos is very much mistaken." Dar really hoped all that made sense or else he had missed something important. After all celebrate was upset about this and she only ever got upset when it was important lie or death matters. Dar didn't see how this really mattered because celen was so nice it didn't matter to him, but it had to be huge to upset her so much. That meant Dar felt he had to fix it if he could.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:26 pm
WC:103

Celen took deep breaths trying to calm her-self and Dar nuzzled her. He really was trying to be there for her even though he really didn’t get it but the fact that he was trying for her made her feel better. “Thank you Dar,” She whispered to him softly as she stayed tucked into his side. “I really hope we never see that damn daeva again,” she told him with some anger in her voice. She wasn’t going to get all worked up again over him but felt that Dar should know her honest feelings on it and that was what they were.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:23 pm
WC: 138

“Well the world is a really big place so he likely won’t be this way again unless he is looking for us specifically.” Dar realized that Celen wouldn’t like that very much well if at all. So he decided that he was going to make a promise to her that might make her feel better or at least worry less. “If he comes back though I promise I won’t talk to him. He made you really upset and I don’t want to see that again.” That might make Celen happy. His ears flicked thinking about it there were a few things he wanted Nos to explain to him if he had ever met the deava again but not at the cost of Celen’s feelings. She was the most important fox to him. It was as simple as that.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:28 pm
WC: 189

She sat there quietly and thought about it. Dar had a point. The daeva wouldn’t be back unless he was actively seeking them out chances were very slim chance of him doing so. But even though it was a slim chance that chance was still a chance and that had her a bit on edge. “You are right but I don’t like it anyways,” She paused for a moment before hesitatively continuing on “What…what if we moved to somewhere new? Far away and different from here?” she knew her voice sounded unsure but that was because she was. She knew he was just getting settled in this colder life but maybe it would be better if they went south. She wouldn’t be worried constantly about him freezing to death because of him getting distracted by something and not taking cover. Or worrying about him using too much energy and not being able to regain it. Taking a deep breath to try and calm herself down she realized that with him living in this area with her that she worried far too much about him to be healthy for her.  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff