Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
CyberWolf & The Hunter(Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:31 pm
she blushed a bit sending him an email saying "fine meet me at the park"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:51 pm
User Image

Cross Hirashima

Cross checked his email and replied back saying "Alright i will meet you there." he left

narwhalmasta123

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:57 pm
as he did he could see it was a full moon tonight and as such Hikaru's father told her to take her weapons. Hikaru obeyed putting her holster under her shirt so cross couldn't see them  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:00 pm
User Image

Cross Hirashima

Cross noticed the moon and said "damn." he saw hikaru and he started to shiver he said "H-hey hikaru h-how a-are y-you." he smiled to her

narwhalmasta123

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:02 pm
"good" she said her hands in her pockets able to reach her pistols at any time  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:07 pm
User Image

Cross Hirashima

Cross said "That's good can you give me a second." he fell to his knees and his head hit the ground he began to change to the white hat cyberwolf. after his transformation the moon shined on him and he stood up rubbing the back of his head saying "I can explain hikaru i really can if you give me a chance." he started to walk towards her slowly

narwhalmasta123

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:09 pm
she whipped out her guns "d-DAMNIT!" she yelled "I knew there was something off about you!" she said ready to shoot  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:28 pm
User Image

Cross Hirashima

Cross said "well yeah its because of this curse that it gave me an cofidence boost but the other thing is it lets me hunt down the cyberwolfs known as viruses the evil versions of the white hat cyberwolfs." he rubbed the back of his head and he said "i was turned from an email. when i opened it a cyberwolf came out and bit me and the next full moon i was turned and at first i hated it but i knew i could get that confidence boost i needed by doing things that i couldn't do." he turned his back to her and said in a saddened voice "But what my new found confidence couldn't give me was the chance to tell a certain girl how i feel. you might know her she picks on me calls me nerdboy all the time. but i never got the chance to tell her that i love her and that i loved her since we were kids. but if you hate me or something because of what i am shoot me i want my curse to end i am done fighting." he turned his head and looked at her then looked up at the moon

narwhalmasta123

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:36 pm
her angry glare began to soften as tears brimmed in her eyes "....d-damn it...." she sobbed falling to her knees and dropping her pistols "......i-i......i'm so confused" she said covering her face in her hands  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:45 pm
User Image

Cross Hirashima

Cross said "look if you mad at me end me." the howls can be heard in the distance "Damn how could they have found me this fast damn them all to hell." he grabbed hikaru and her guns and jumped high in the air. then wolfs appeared that had glitching fur that had 1010 code language on them and had robotic limbs appeared where cross and hikaru originally were. they landed on a nearby rooftop. "We should be safe here."

narwhalmasta123

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:49 pm
soon Hikaru had calmed down "......i feel the same way.....b-but.....i dont know if i really can be with you  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:55 pm
User Image

Cross Hirashima

Cross said "look we maybe different heck we were always different and thats what i like about you but look i am all alone in this world now no one to express my feelings with but i am still the same guy with just differences now if you give me a chance i can promise i will treat you right like i have been or you can do what you were going to and kill me its fine by me. what ever you decide it matters to me cause you decided it

narwhalmasta123

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:58 pm
she looked down ".....but why do you want to die? you're the most popular kid in school.....y-your smart...strong....kind what dont you have?!" she asked  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:06 pm
User Image

Cross Hirashima

Cross said "what i don't have is you hikaru." he then started to pace and he said "i want to die because i am being hunted by virus cyberwolfs and no other whit hat cyberwolfs no why and on top of that my kind the white hats keep dying and the viruses numbers grow each day. i don't want to fight any longer cause if i die then there is no hope left and if we were together then they will come after you to get to me and i would not forgive myself if something happened to you if something did i would end myself i would do the only honorable way sepaku."

narwhalmasta123

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:10 pm
"they've already tried"she said parting her hair reveling a mechanical pink eye "they nearly took the other as well......they took so much.....including....." she began to tear up "mom......." she sobbed  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff