Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
The Temple Basement Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oppo Rancisis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:35 am
It's pretty lonesome down here, but I've already had my share of social interactions while serving the Republic most of my life!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:57 pm
Helllllooooo, I never been down here before. ninja  

ozkur

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100

Oppo Rancisis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:25 am
ozkur

Well, it's probably because I put up all these signs that tell whipper-snappers to stay off my lawn. Chances are likely that you have now reached an age at which you are no longer considered a whipper-snapper, but have become one of those folks with whom I might remark "Back in our day" while reminiscing about how much better things were in the past. I really didn't want to grow up to be the cranky old codger who yelled at whipper-snappers to stay off of his lawn. I wanted to be the cranky old codger who remarked that he could tell how the weather was going to turn based entirely upon the throbbing sensation he experienced in his knees from an old football injury back in his heyday. However, since I have never received an injury, nor played football, nor have the required knees to feel the throbbing in, I was stuck yelling at the whipper-snappers to stay off of a non-existent lawn down here in the Basement. I have an idea, though. Since you've reached beyond the age of the whipper-snapper and are travelling into the codger age, perhaps you could be the one who remarks, "We sure needed it." or "It helps the corn grow and keeps the pollen out of the air." when somebody points out that it has been raining for two weeks straight. I would have chosen that as one of my options, if I had known it existed, but, alas, I have chosen my destiny and I shall endure unto the end.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:38 pm
Oppo Rancisis
ozkur

Well, it's probably because I put up all these signs that tell whipper-snappers to stay off my lawn. Chances are likely that you have now reached an age at which you are no longer considered a whipper-snapper, but have become one of those folks with whom I might remark "Back in our day" while reminiscing about how much better things were in the past. I really didn't want to grow up to be the cranky old codger who yelled at whipper-snappers to stay off of his lawn. I wanted to be the cranky old codger who remarked that he could tell how the weather was going to turn based entirely upon the throbbing sensation he experienced in his knees from an old football injury back in his heyday. However, since I have never received an injury, nor played football, nor have the required knees to feel the throbbing in, I was stuck yelling at the whipper-snappers to stay off of a non-existent lawn down here in the Basement. I have an idea, though. Since you've reached beyond the age of the whipper-snapper and are travelling into the codger age, perhaps you could be the one who remarks, "We sure needed it." or "It helps the corn grow and keeps the pollen out of the air." when somebody points out that it has been raining for two weeks straight. I would have chosen that as one of my options, if I had known it existed, but, alas, I have chosen my destiny and I shall endure unto the end.

*grumbles floating over by him and smacks him with her parasol* Don't lie to that little hellion you old codger! You don't have any knees!  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

ozkur

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:01 am
Actually, I'm only just exploring, no partying for me... yum_coffee  
Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games