Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Show you how it feels (Zar/Calder) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:38 pm
Calder chuckled, face a little flushed. "Christof grows on you. I didn't like him much either, but he became my best friend. If it wasn't for Christof, I would have never met Barth. But if you don't like him, then that's okay too. He's not exactly warm and cuddly by any means. I get upset with him a lot too."

Calder watched as the tail continued to get slipper in his hands, the slime coming out to coat the tail that was still working around his arms. Since Zar didn't seem to mind, Calder wasn't alarmed either, and oddly enough, the slime just made Zar smell thicker with his own natural musk. Already sensitive to smell, he took it in, letting his fingers and arms become coated, and he held the tail between both hands, trying to steady it.

"I don't think you can do much of anything without feeling something. I like feelings. They make life richer. If things had no feelings, they would be boring and unmemorable. I want to feel my heart race. I want to feel excitement. I want to let whatever I have go." He licked the back of his hand, a trail of slime hanging from his hand to his tongue before he licked his lips. Everything felt a bit warmer and he was glad he was only wearing his night gown.

"Owning something seems boring too. Having a pet like that. Then what? They don't do anything unless you tell them. They are your slave and slaves have no freedom. I'm completely against that." He said, thinking back to when he first met Chrsitof. "It's why I hated Barth when I first met him, for how he and Chrsitof were. Demons and servants, blah. My kind is against it. Goes against what we are. Might as well put the reigns on and strap them to a carriage." He stuck out his tongue at the thought and then looked back at the tail.

His ears lowered slightly and he kept his back to the incubi. "So....did you enjoy hurting me yesterday?"

And then, very slowly, he licked Zar's tail.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:57 pm

"I never did anything to him and he disliked me from the word go. He is always disorganising what I organise and picking fights with me. I do not like feeling like someone is trying to run me off." And Christof shared interests with Barth, he was smart even if he was a hulking great waste of space. He would never have the same effect on anyone as the Igor seemed to have on Barth, he would never inspire or be useful. Even his own present usefulness was hardly a use at all, it was a drain on resources that were not available to drain. "I have no desire to leap through anyone's hoops."

A lot of the tension seemed to go out of the Incubus the more Calder messed around with his tail, his wings loosely splayed, wing-fingers slightly curled, a hoof sprawled off the edge of the dock, just above the water. Even his breathing seemed looser and easier - yet quicker than normal, catching now and then as he seemed to take a moment to remember how one even managed the complicated business of respiration.

"I would very much like less feelings. I would be efficient and dangerous, able to use what I can see and feel without my own nonsense tripping me up."

And he loosened his grip on the link again, enough to let Calder feel the dark overwhelming desire to possess, to own everything, to have a world before him on bended knee. It was like love but twisted and different in subtle ways, void of freedom and lightness, like a cold uncaring drug which took and took until there was nothing left. It was a complicated emotion, all edges and facets, and he did not expect the kelpie to understand.

"Putting reigns on them is just one of the things I would like to do." he said coolly. "Even the wildest of horses in their heart of hearts wants to be broken, wants to serve and love their master. Every living and unliving thing wants to belong, to be cared for when they are ailing and scolded for their own good when they trip up. I get such satisfaction from being the one who corrects." After being controlled for so long even the thought of it was euphoric.

"And n -"

He might well have elucidated further if Calder hadn't chosen that moment to lick his tail, twisting the comment into locked and gritted teeth.

"nnnnnghhh" he said and the hoof over the water twitched.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:06 pm
"Feelings can make ya dangerous too, ya know? All the wilds in your stream pulling you to move and run and take the world on. It doesn't get underfoot if ya let it but rides with ya." He said, a slight accent trailing his words and more groggy he felt.

He chuckled again at Zar. "Don't go talkin 'bout horses when you don't have the heart of one. We don't need any masters. All kelpies want to be free." He said.

The noise caused him to be confused and he looked over his shoulder, halfway through another lick as he looked at Zar.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:24 pm

It took a moment for Zar to regain his composure, eyes half lidded as he gave Calder a dazed look, trying to forcibly keep his mind on the conversation. The second lick made him arch his back, the tail twisting in the other boil's grip as he forced his control back into place.

"Feelings make one volatile." he said, breathless. "That is different from dangerous and against a clever opponent it makes one stupid." his hands clenched into balled fists. "And..no..they don't. You don't want to be free, not really. You would like to be owned. You would like to have someone to own you and never leave you. You would never ever be alone. Wouldn't that be so nice?"

There was a niggling thought which finally made itself known, a realization delayed by distraction. He sat bolt upright and immediately tried to scrabble away from Calder in horror. That was SLIME he'd gotten on the other boil, his tail was doing the STUPID THING AGAIN.

He pulled himself to his hooves only to be jerked by his tail still tightly wound around Calder. He slipped and in a sprawl of wings, keeled right off the edge of the dock.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:31 pm
Calder was just about to snap back that that was not what he wanted when he felt Zar tug on his tail, nearly yanking Calder by his arms. Turning just in time, he saw Zar stumble and strip over himself before heading over the dock.

Yanked, Calder leaned back and planted his hooves, letting them slide over the planks before they stuck on one of the boards that stuck out higher than the others. There he leaned back, both arms holding Zar's tail.

"OH MY JACK! ZAR!" He shouted, holding tightly to the tail and finding it hard to keep his grip through the slime. In a moment, he then summoned his own skin suction to grip to the tail firmly and tried to pull him back to the dock.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:39 pm

Zar found himself bracing for the icy cold water, but it never came. Instead he found himself staring at his own flickering reflection inches from it, Calder somehow managing to hold them both steady. He reacted quickly, twisting around to sink the scythe-like hooks of his wing claws into the wood and to haul himself back onto dry land.

Still, it did not halt the very deep shame he felt at that jackdamned SLIME, apologising almost against his own will over and over as he tried to retrieve his tail.

"I'm sorry it just. It just HAPPENS." he said, flustered and still giddy with adrenaline. "Um...er... thank you.. by the way." he said. "But I'm so sorry." His tail had no intention of letting go of Calder, basking in his warmth and fully tied to Zar's more subconscious desires regarding the other boil.

Throughout all of this his emotions were laid bare by the link, the horror at the slime, the deep learned embarrassment and even the darker, quieter hint of those uninterrupted predatory feelings.

He slumped, dejected, back to sit as his tail refused to let go of Calder, pulling his hooves under him and wrapping himself hopelessly in his wings. "I can't even make it stop." he said pitifully.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:46 pm
even if Zar's tail did want to leave, Calder was still suctioned onto the tail with a tight grip. It was one of Calder's natural traits, to hold his rider from falling off even if they wanted to, and usually the kelpie was in control of it - sometimes. Other times, when he was stressed, anxious, or frightened, it was a lot harder to turn on and off.

The link did not help with that now, and Calder's heart was racing both from suddenly trying to keep Zar from falling head first into a unknown lake that possibly could have creatures just waiting to eat them, but now through all the emotions Zar had flowing through the tail into him.

He didn't even get why Zar was acting this way, but knew he was finding it near impossible to undo his own suction as he tried to calm down. The feelings of something predatory only made Calder tense and stressed, and the embarrassment only had him thinking that Zar felt bad about tripping.

"No. The dock is uneven. Hooves get caught on things. Just...stop pulling I'm still......stuck..." He said, and tried to calm his own breathing as he tried to focus on letting his suction go, but this wasn't working as quickly as he liked.

Zar was now curled up in his own wings. "What? What are you even saying?" He asked, and tried to tug only to see his own skin still stuck on.

Stress, confusion, concern, and embarrassment were slowly seeping back through the tail to Zar.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:55 pm

Zar looked up from his small ball of sadness at Calder, mercifully having a chance to collapse into a black hole of his own woe meant that at the very least the overwhelming panic of the Incubus' emotions subsided into gentle embarrassment instead. He took a few calming breaths before he explained.

"I can't make my tail let go of you. It simply won't even try. And that...that..." he cringed as if even thinking about the substance made him ill, shuddering deeply. "that..
slimeis so disgusting I am sorry it simply is. Normally I can control it but here..with all the things going on. I am not my normal self."

He wished the ground would open up and swallow him. Even Calder's own embarrassment and concern were distressing, of course he would be embarrassed with that all over him.

"It happens when I relax. Or when I hunt. Or... I don't know." he did not want to get into explaining all the scenarios it became an issue.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:00 pm
Calder blinked a few times, and then looked at the tail. "The slime?" He was confused a moment before he just looked back at Zar. "I thought you might be sick. I only get slimy when I'm sick, but if that's not it then that's good." He took a breath, glad that it wasn't sickness. "It's not poisonous, is it? Doesn't seem like it. It doesn't taste bad. Kinda tastes like you though." He admitted.

"Um...I....don't want you to try pulling your tail just yet. I.....need a moment for....letting go." He said, taking a breath. "You were falling and I got all worked up and didn't want to let you go and there was slime so now..." He stopped and just shook his hands, fingers spread out to show he wasn't even holding on and that his palms were just attached.

"This could take a minute."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:20 pm

"No. Not sick unfortunately. Just.. erm.. just something. It is necessary, I can't not secrete it or I get sick. It is the opposite of sick. Erm. No I don't.. think it is poisonous. " He tried not to think too hard about the fact that Calder had actually tasted the stuff. "You should not have any more of it though I think. I fear it might be addictive in some capacity??" Except he really had no idea.

His expression turned to one of concern as it was revealed that Calder was as stuck as he was. "Well now we are in. A predicament again." he said. "I am sorry, I simply panicked, it was not very dignified."

There was an edge of thoughtful curiosity however, Calder's first instinct had been to save him. That alone was something which captured his attention and warranted further investigation.

Some of his confidence returned, enough at least to stand and try to get a better look at Calder's situation, reaching over to put one hand experimentally on top of the stuck one to see if he could help get it off, he did not pull though, simply tested to see if the contact alone might help.

He dutifully ignored the fact his tail was providing an absolutely ridiculous amount of slime to try and slough off the grip.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:29 pm
"Addictive? Hmm. It just tasted like you. It was nice." He said, not at all realizing that the fact he had licked both his hand and then Zar's tail twice was a pretty good indiction he would have continued using Zar's tail like a lollipop under the excuse he was trying to figure the taste out. To him, tasting was just another form of investigating something foreign. Needless to say, Calder got tummy aches and sick a few times as a colt.

"Panicking made me panic. I don't care if it's dignified. I just care why you are worried." He pointed out before he froze as Zar got up to come over.

As the incubi touched him, Calder turned to put his side to Zar and held the hands which were holding the tail close to him. "Wait. Just.....Just give me a moment. Just stop....looking at it. Okay?" He managed, looking back down at his hands and trying to focus which was near impossible wth Zar now this close looking at how much he was failing at controlling a very basic ability.

Despite the slime, Calder's skin was conditioned to stick through rain, muck, river pond scum, and all types of slippery substances when having a rider, and now was even stronger the closer Zar was. It made him nervous that the demon would say something mean to him or pressure him to hurry up and let go. He felt on the spot to preform and was failing.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:38 pm

"Ok. Well, we both need to relax." Zar said, though his voice was not relaxed at all. "No one panicking any longer."

He did not quite understand why Calder would shy away at him seeing him stuck, he found it more interesting than anything else and even found himself curious as to its more subtle applications. He was disappointed as he asked him not to look and this showed. "Why not?" he asked. "It is fascinating that you can even hold on through well." he waved a hand vaguely, not even able to bring himself to say the word again.

"I can't help you if you won't let me." shrugging his shoulders he turned his back, assuming that if Calder needed him not to look, he wouldn't. It was probably better than he didn't look anyway, he was consistently distracted by any number of factors right now and one of them was the not-very-much that Calder was wearing.

"Take your time."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:47 pm
"Well, my skin is make for it." He said, looking over his shoulder to make sure Zar was turned away before holding his hands out and taking deeeeeeepppp breathes.

"When a rider rides a kelpie, they get thrilled, but when the ride doesn't stop, that thrill turns to fear. Letting them just jump off is the last thing we want. We have to hold them on and we don't have strong tails or extra arms for that. We hold with our skin. We only let them go when they are already sinking under the waves."

Sometimes. Sometimes some kelpies got too thrilled by the act of letting their victims thrash in the water and they brought them too far under the water to make it to the stop. Sometimes they took them too far down and got hungry. Sometimes they savored every little bit.

Sometimes kelpies went feral and had to be dealt with by the others.

"It just...gets worked up when I panic a little. Everything just...seizes up."

Calder closed his eyes but it was hard to keep himself calm. Then, very slowly, he opened his eyes and peeked to make sure Zar was still turned. Then, listing his arms, he gave a lick to his dripping arms and let the slime dance on his tongue. This was far more easier to focus on than his hands, and he let that sensation wash over him and calm him before he looked o his hands again. With a loud suction noise, his right hand released. The left was still clinging.

"What does your tail do for a incubi?" He asked, seeing as Zar asked about his skin.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:07 pm

It was a fascinating weapon, Zar found himself thinking, very very useful, to be able to hold onto someone without needing to use hands, tail, tongue or teeth. "That sounds brutally efficient." he said with a smile to no one, looking out over the water. He did not think he would want to ever let anyone go. "But it makes sense, I did not mean to startle you." He was grateful he didn't need to look at his tail, only feel the contact. He could pretend the slime wasn't there, it was fine, he was fine, everything was fine.

"My tail? Erm." he cleared his throat, trying to sound as formal as possible. "It constricts and restrains. It can be used to penetrate, to lubricate, to do any number of things that are or may be necessary in the act." He rubbed his face with one hand, letting out a shallow sigh. "I do not know all the details, I have never hunted a human and my parents of course left me in the dark. In my instincts, in my very core I feel like we hunt by seducing our prey, by getting them into bed and then getting them hooked on us, immobilized, paralyzed and completely, utterly in love."

He closed his eyes and tried not to think too hard about what he was saying.

"And then when we have them, we devour them, and it is only while we are that they realize, that they snap out of it. But its too late. We lift them up to heaven before we drag them into hell."

And even as he spoke there was something in the tail turned undulating and seductive, the end that was not still stuck to Calder's hand twisting around his waist and dragging slime along the very center line of his abdomen.

"At least, that is how I assume, that it should go. I feel it in my nature. In everything I am."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:18 pm
Calder mouthed the words 'pene -' but stopped as he just stared at the tail.

"That sounds like a nice ability. Getting someone hooked on you. I can only lure someone with my eyes to come to me, but it's only to get them on my back. To make them think they can take me on and ride me until I'm there like some common thoroughbred they want to bring back home."

He wrinkled his nose at the idea. While he had nothing against horses in general as they were the relatives of keplies in some way, they were still livestock most of the time. Aside from the wild ones, horses were the pets of humans.

"My kind devours too. Taking them down into the water. Well, not so much anymore. You get more Fear letting them go to tell tales to the others. You can't let yourself go....too feral." He said, talking aloud as he continued to watch the tail wrap around him and slip under his nightgown to wrap about him.

With one hand free, he licked his hand once more and then reached down to try and keep the tail from going too far, but buzzed on the taste of the slime and what Zar had said the tail could possibly do, he was curious as to what it wanted and what Zar would allow.

"Can....you feel what your tail does?" He asked, wondering now about the list of what Zar said his tail could theoretically do.

More relaxed, Calder's other hand released and was now only held by the tail's own desire to hold him.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff