Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digimon Xros Hunters - Great Pumpkinmon Festival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:41 am
Tactimon just shrugged to his partner when Shiro had glanced over to him before deciding to respond "you guys go on ahead... I'll be here a bit longer with Lilith and Bagramon before i,go out to do some patroling for trouble making digimon." he then looked over to Lilith with a bit of amusement "i wonder, during that beach fiasco when you were making your exit... i wonder if you realized i could've ambushed you at any time before you got back to your vehicle?" he mentioned casually enough.

Line break... Scene change Hatsudo!

Roveth just continued his own patroling while glancing off into the night sky with a peaceful smile, before climbing onto Sangloupmon, who nodded, the two of them taking off for a nearby roof before beginning to roof hop to find a tall vantage point to watch over things, even if he had been followed for a long while by their current 'tail' so to speak.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:02 am
"Hmph," Lilith huffed at Shiro. "If you had, you would have been the one to look like a villain. Still, I suppose I ought to be impressed that you were able to recognize me even then."

"In any case, I think it would be best if I were to take my leave," Old Man Bagramon interjected. "My troublesome brother and I have quite a lot of catching up to do."

Although the real reason the old man was in such a hurry to leave was because he didn't want to still be there when the inevitable battle got started. He knew better than anyone that they were all presently being watched.

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal stopped a short while after leaving the area of the old man's preferred meeting place, still in close proximity to the local river. Taiki already knew the reason they were stopping because if he could sense that they were being followed, then there was no question that Crystal must have realized it too.

"There's no point in delaying things any longer," Crystal declared. "Even if I wasn't told that I was going to be tested, I could still smell you."

"Is that right?" Banchou Lilimon answered with a slight giggle. "Then I guess the rumors must be true, you're really not human after all."

"I'm human enough for my own purposes," Crystal retorted. "And enough to be chosen as one of the protectors of the digital world. But yes, I suppose my blood runs a little bit darker than most." She flexed a hand, extending the deadly sharp claws she normally suppressed.

"Oh wow! That's Banchou Lilimon! I've heard stories that Banchou Lilimon might even be stronger than Rosemon!" Lilimon chimed in from Taiki's Xros Loader.

"She must be one of the digimon that Old Man Bagramon warned us about," noted Taiki.

"What do you think we should do Taiki?" Shoutmon inquired from inside the Xros Loader.

"Sorry Shoutmon, but I'm gonna have to ask you guys to sit this one out," Crystal stated firmly. "This battle is for me and Zapmon."

"Well, we're here if you need us," Taiki responded, a little taken aback, but then he couldn't really say that he was surprised to hear it.

Crystal nodded and held up her own silver Xros Loader. "Reload, Zapmon!"

"Let's go!" Zapmon called out as she emerged from the Xros Loader with an aura of silver colored lightning already crackling around her. "Zapmon Warp Shinka! Neo Zapdramon!"

"Aw, and here I was hoping I might get to see the power that defeated the almighty Graildramon," Banchou Lilimon pouted mildly.

"Sorry if you're feeling disappointed, but if you think we're pulling our punches on this you're about to be sorely mistaken," Crystal responded. "Neo Zapdramon, show her we mean business!"

"Epoch Blade!" Neo Zapdramon lunged forward wielding her giant katana as blue flames and silver lightning radiated off the blade.

"Absolute Territory!" Banchou Lilimon quickly countered, deflecting the blade with her thorn covered yo-yo vine whip.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:23 pm
Jake had finished grabbing his stuff needed for a movie and anime marathon for his return trip home. When he had felt the eerie quietness as he frowned a bit before using the item storage function in his Xros Loader as a Cry of 'Bloody Stinger!' lashed out, making Jake have to jump to the left narrowly dodging the spike crackling with red and yellow electricity as he narrowed his eyes at the formed crater and the attacker within as Lucia had exited the loader ready to fight "who are you, and what do you want?" the stinger was pulled out and the digimon stood up, the GAKU-RAN fluttering in the wind as he looked to Jake "the name's Banchou Stingmon, as for why i'm here, i want to see this so called power used against Graildramon and other times." Jake looked to Lucia with a glance, before chuckling as he shrugged a bit lightly "maybe so, but this doesn't need to escalate to that level right? Lucia." the black agumon nodded before jumpong into the air as his Xros Loader opened and glowed with the crest of unity. "Black Agumon warp... SHINKA!!!" it didn't take long for each stage of Lucia to be seen in an ascending nature before her Ultimate level form arrived on the battlefield, the armor chestplate not hiding her curves, but at the same time protecting her modesty regardless, those deadly claws ready to rend its opponents asunder, a loud roar crying out "Black War Greymon!" as Banchou Stingmon just chuckled in amusement, and both high level digimon went in to clash, claw versus stinger.

Line break, scene change Hatsudo!

Roveth himself was currently changing directions while riding on Sangloupmon as they managed to make it to the park nearby with a frown as the hunter got off his partner before staring up to the moon lightly "under the light of thr full moon and the graceful stars tinkling in the ephemeral distance between them and here... It makes a great scenery for battle, does it not?" he turned his head to see his own opponent about ready to battle him as the rock-like monster just chuckled lightly before responding "a bit poetic, but i agree. Lets do this. Show me the power you used to help defeat the terror that is Graildramon!" he mentioned while sangloupmon nodded to Roveth as he brought out his Shin darkness Loader, before swiping it outwards, gold rings making a trail as he did so "Sangloupmon, Chou Shinka!" with that, the golden rings lashed out and surrounded Sangloupmon as he roared with his data being ripped apart to be changed quickly, once it was all done, the massivs dark like digimon would show himself in a flurry of black energy from the golden rings "Chou Shinka! GranDracmon!" before the two clashed one with a created set of ice claws aiming with Crystal Revolution, the other with its drill screaming towards the other in a nice loud powerful clash.

Line break, Scene change... Hatsudo!

Shiro had merely nodded to Bagramon's exit, while looking over to Lilith with amusement still "maybe so, but it shouldn't come as much of a surprise given i would do -anything- to protect my friends. But i guess this reunion's pretty much wrapped up and all... So it might be time for you to make your own leave, Lilith." he commented, given he could tell as well that they were being watched, but he had pretended all along that he didn't notice due to not wanting to freak out the least observant of the bunch and all. Only thinking mentally on who would be targetting him, and such as Tactimon just crossed his arms, seeming to be in deep thought while the slight tenseness in his arms would give away hos nervousness about an attack about to show soon, much like it probably has with the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:52 pm
"Some free advice before I go," Lilith replied to Shiro. "You shouldn't threaten your allies. No matter our past history, we are no longer your enemies. And you should know better than anyone that your precious friends aren't the ones who need protecting. Graildramon might have been defeated, but his core still lives inside you. If that becomes corrupted, who knows what might happen."

With that, she departed like the others. Soon after, the regal figure of Banchou Leomon emerged from the shadows with a stern expression directed at Shiro.

"Let's cut to the chase," Banchou Leomon spoke. "You know why I'm here and you know you can't talk your way out of this fight. This is the first time all of us have left the digital world together and the others have never seen a human before now so for the rest of them this test is more of a minor curiosity than a serious show of power. But we've met before. I am well aware of your power. It will be a major insult to hold anything back against you. Don't get distracted because you think I'm 'cool' or anything else foolish like that. I'll be just as insulted if I see you pulling your punches." He folded his arms over his chest with a slight huff. "Now let's get started."

*~*~*~*~*

Neo Zapdramon continued to clash against Banchou Lilimon, but seemed to begin losing ground when her opponent brought out a second thorn cover yo-yo whip. "Twin Petal!" Banchou Lilimon announced as she gave her assault even greater range and forced the katana wielding Neo Zapdramon back. Banchou Lilimon clearly had the advantage in close range combat so the draconic warrior decided to resort to a different tactic.

"Silver Shooter!" Neo Zapdramon swung her tail around, directing the mounted cannon to begin firing projectiles at Banchou Lilimon. The barrage proved to be unfortunately ineffective, however, as the continuous revolution of Banchou Lilimon's twin thorn yo-yo whips proved to be a highly impenetrable defensive barrier as well as a rather brutal mode of offense. Luckily, Neo Zapdramon did still have one more trick up her sleeve as Banchou Lilimon would soon find out, but the timing would be crucial.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:01 pm
Shiro had just let Lilith go with his words being the last to her, before he turned to focus on Banchou Leomon with an actual calmness that belied the tense situation, his ears idly flicking about as he took in the leonine digimon before bringing out his Xros Loader "i kinda figured there'd only be two people who you'd want to test, myself, or Crystal, so seeing you is not a surprise." he said calmly, before hearing the part about pulling punches as he just rolled his neck a bit, more to loosen it up in case he pushed himself into battle "however, there will be some things i cannot use, due to not needing more infamy amongst the other Hunters, or doing mass destruction." he said as he flicked the wheel into spinning, bringing up the windows of Patamon and Tsukaimon "Reload, Tsukaimon, Patamon!" he then flicked up a card from his card deck with his tail, and as it spun in the air it landed into his fingers as he readied himself "Kaaaaadou Slash! Chou Shinka Plugin-S Hatsudo!" he caled out, unleashing data to both his batpig digimon as they begun glowing and unleash into raw data and wires "Patamon... Tsukaimon... SHINKA!" they cried out, as their forms spiraled upwards with an energy spike, before they changed, becoming humanoid in nature, while one looked like an angel capable of fighting, the other looked like a devil straight out of the underworld... "Angemon! Devimon!" they cried out, before Shiro spun the wheel again, flicking it to the images of Angemon, Devimon, Dorulumon, and Grappleomon, before hitting the confirm, causing the Xros Loader to open up and show the purple x within as it glowed with power "Angemon, Devimon, Dorulumon, Grappleomon! Digi Xros!" they cried out in unison, before launching up into the air, bouncing off each other in their orb form before crashing together and merging into one giant orb,then unleashing into a massive energy pillar as a furred version of Dorulumon could be seen, clearly bipedal, though wearing Grappleomon's gear, one arm was stark white, and had a golden gem in the palm that glowed with protective energy (His left.) while the opposite arm was stark black, the drills numerous on the turbines, all spinning whildly, and creating a massive torrent of wind and gravitational energy from it, all offense on it. (His right.) as the head dress was glowing with a purple tint from the malicious black drill there. "Digi-Xros! Were-Dorulumon Chaos Mode!" the Digi-Xross'ed Digimon then slammed its fists together, and took up a fighting stance, drills spinning along the turbines, releasing small gusts of wind, while at the same time looking quite serious.

Line Break, Scene Change Hatsudo!

Jake had been fighting for a good bit already with Banchou Stingmon as the coat-wearing insect jumped out of the way of Lucia's Dramon Killers and raised one of it's chrome digizoid spikes up in the air as it begun gathering electrical energy and forming an energy ball similar to what looked like Gaia Force "Bakuraiten!" he called out, before flinging the ball of electric doom, just as Lucia gathered energy between her own claws "Ankoku no Gaia FORCE!!!" she cried out, flinging the massive ball of condensed energy laced with negative intent right to collide with each other, both of them fighting to gain dominance over the other, as Jake chuckled a bit lightly, before kicking backwards, landing onto a nearby car before backflipping into the air as he put his hands together, one hand fully opened like a wide palm, the other only having two fingers out pointed at Bancho Stingmon "Be judged by the seven stars... ICHI SEIKEN... GRAND CHARIOT!"he cried out, seven large blasts going around the two blasts fighting for dominance trying to hit Bancho Stingmon, only to get pelted by them and skid back while the warring attacks exploded into destabilization, leaving Lucia to skid back a bit before launching up ,and beginning to spin into a tornado like way "Black Tornado!" before charging along, both ultimate level digimon clashing once more in physical combat.

Line Break... Scene Change Hatsudo!

Roveth of course himself was having a tough time with Bancho Golemon, probably because the b*****d kept making the fumes and dust from 'Kan Shaku Dust' Explode using a small ignition, and the Yoboru Claw Drill nearly impaling GranDracmon a few times, though the bancho digimon has not let himself go unscathed, if the various cracks and such were any idnication of GranDracmon's power, but nothing seemed to give, yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:25 am
"I can see that your digimon are as impressive as ever," Banchou Leomon unfolded his arms from over his chest. "However, it would seem that your soul is still a bit lacking." The beast man went into action, becoming a blur of high speed motion as his glowing fists went to work on Were Dorulumon Chaos Mode striking at his vital points with rapid precision. "Flash Banchou Punch!"

*~*~*~*~*

Neo Zapdramon tightened her grip on the hilt of her katana and lunged in toward Banchou Lilimon, forcing them back into a close range melee battle.

"You've got some guts trying to fight at close range, but no matter what you try it's not going to work," Banchou Lilimon taunted the draconic warrior with mock amusement. "You can't get past my defenses. Trying like this you'll only injure yourself."

"That's what I'm counting on," Neo Zapdramon gritted out as she the dropped her blade so that it clattered on the pavement. As the thorn yo-yo whips continued to whirl around striking from all sides, Neo Zapdramon brought up her left arm drawing Lilimon's attack into the mirrored gauntlet. "Shield-Arm Reflection!" Whatever pain the draconic warrior had felt, Banchou Lilimon's eyes went wide when in the next instant her Twin Petal attack was reflected back on her from Neo Zapdramon's mirrored gauntlet with double the power. The thorn yo-yo whips that emerged from the huge mirror smashed through Banchou Lilimon's own favored weapons and struck the fairy digimon hard. Banchou Lilimon went skidding across the pavement and stopped several meters away from Neo Zapdramon. The draconic warrior stood panting from the exertion before kneeling down to retrieve her discarded katana.

"We can keep going, if you like," Neo Zapdramon stated casually. "Would you like to see my Burst Mode? Or maybe you'd get more of a kick if I went straight to Super Ultimate."

"Hmph," Banchou Lilimon got easily back on her feet. "Don't get cocky just because you've managed to land a hit on me. I'm still going to beat you. Nightmare Assemble!" Banchou Lilimon produced a cloud of hallucinogenic pollen from her flower that would soon take hold of Neo Zapdramon to make the draconic warrior experience a world of illusory pain. With Crystal's heightened senses she would most likely be effected as well.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:20 pm
Were-Dorulumon Chaos mode had taken the hits given that he hadn't seen them coming fast enough, however he didn't go flying, in fact, he only skidded back with visible bruises forming, but at the same time the gravity turbines revving up to a high pace, before charging in with a small crack of pavement to boost its speed "Shippu... Sanren... GEKI!!!!!!
" he called out, unleashing vicious punches and kicks with Gravity and Wind forces all aiming towards Banchou Leomon with a vicious streak of speed behind them. Shiro meanwhile just closed his eyes as he heard his words, and gave a little smile "my soul, huh.." he said, as he clenched his hand into a fist, black Pixelations forming around it before he eased up on the youki, letting it turn pure silver instead, as he whispered "I am the Bone of my Sword..." before he reinforced himself to max, and launched in with Were-Dorulumon Chaos Mode, and aimed for a devastating uppercut with his own Digi-Soul amidst the flurry of blows.

Jake had launched back with Lucia in her BWG Form after a vicious Bloody Stinger nearly impaled them both from their recent attempts of fighting up close, with Jake frowning "seems like this one doesn't get the hint, should i...?" Lucia sighed, nodding a bit "yeah... but i hope this guy knows what he's in for." Jake chuckled a bit as the symbol for Unity started floating and spinning in front of him, before he reached out to grasp it tightly "Then its time... i join the fight properly." with a sudden grip and 'crush' of the crest symbol as power started flooding his body, causing him to lift up and be encased in an egg-like polygon shell "Jake.. Hybrid Chou Shinka!" he called out, once fully encased in the egg, energy would blast into it, before bursting the polygon shell apart, showing a binary form of Jake's Adult Form which actually fzzted by the frame, and mutated from the Adult form straight into the Perfect form as golden rings formed around him, revealing the dragonic-like warrior digimon with blue-ish green scales, and bright golden eyes "Goddramon!" he called out, before the ringed concentric circles like ripples bled out in the eyes, and Goddramon called out "Shinra TENSEI!" to send the currently charging back in BanchouStingmon flying back into the air a good bit, just as Jake snapped open his large wings, and flew up to join the battle, sword in hand as Lucia followed, charging an Ankoku no Gaia Force just in case.

Roveth had crashed back to the ground with his partner GranDracmon after the umpteenth time as the explosion made from the Kan Shaku Dust had hit them, GranDracmon forming back into Sangloupmon to conserve energy at the moment before his hybrid partner sighed "this is getting us nowhere Sangloupmon... we've dealt some damage, but nothing outlasting." the wolf nodded lightly, panting "pretty much aniki... think we should...?" Roveth did think it over, looking between himself and Sangloupmon, before sighing "it's either that, or i go straight into Destiny Shinka..." Sangloupmon shook his head lightly "no, we shouldn't rely on your Destiny Shinka too much... the other idea's better." Roveth nodded, as he brought up his Neo-Darkness-Loader as it began to glow with a black light, and a golden ring filled with digi-letters forming around the two "then let's do it.." with that, their auras began bursting out, before enveloping each other "Roveth.. Hybrid Shinka!" the general called out, before transforming into what looked like a humanoid digimon with weird silvery looking eyes behind special glasses "Shikimon! Sangloupmon! JOGRESS SHINKA!!!!" the two then began spiraling upwards, followed by that ring, before the three collided, forming an entirely new form.. one that would make any vampiric or 'undead digimon whimper in utter -fear- of the sight of it "Hellsingmon... Avatar of the Depths of the Darkness!" he called out, before bringing out his two guns.. and starting a long range gun/explosion fight with Banchou Golemon  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:33 am
With the combination of Were Dorulumon Chaos Mode's flurry of blows and the final blow delivered by Shiro's own Digi-Soul, Banchou Leomon was launched spiraling high into the air before landing hard, impacting with the pavement to leave a crater around him. The capture array finally materialized as the proud lion warrior got back on his feet.

"You see now, right? When you use that thick head of yours there are things only you can do and there could come a time when you might have to wield that power again to protect your partners," Banchou Leomon stated gruffly. And then he smirked. "A real man doesn't hold anything back. For a kid, you're not half bad."

*~*~*~*~*

Both Crystal and Neo Zapdramon were forced to take a knee in response to the painful illusions caused by Banchou Lilimon's hallucinogenic pollen. Of course, in the past a situation like this would have been more serious because of the inherent risk that Zapmon might simply evolve into Imperial Destroyermon as a defense mechanism, but the days when Crystal's partner might go on a berserk rampage as a massive demonic dragon were now behind them.

"See, you can't even move anymore," Banchou Lilimon continued to taunt the pair. "Although I can't really blame you. I've never experienced it myself, but I've been told the pain is excruciating."

Crystal took in a deep breath, exhaled, and got back on her feet. "Then we'll just have to rise above the pain to defeat you!" The Crest of Time and Space glowed once again along with the screen of Crystal's Xros Loader being held out toward Neo Zapdramon.

"Neo Zapdramon Chou Kyuukyoku Shinka!" Neo Zapdramon rose to her feet as she transformed into her seldom used Super Ultimate form. "Eclipse Zapdramon!"

Eclipse Zapdramon extended the phoenix-wing patterned blades on both her arms, rushing at Banchou Lilimon while folding her arms in front of her and then striking out with the blades forming into an x-shape. "Supreme Slash!" Even as Banchou Lilimon prepared to shield herself with the defensive perimeter of her Absolute Territory it was already too late as the phoenix-patterned blades sliced cleanly through the rotation of Banchou Lilimon's thorn yo-yo whips, shredding them completely.

"So this is the power of a Super Ultimate?" Banchou Lilimon looked on, going wide-eyed as Eclipse Zapdramon then retracted her arm-blades and landed a nice solid punch to the cocky fairy digimon's already shocked face to send her skidding across the pavement.

"Don't read too much into it," Eclipse Zapdramon retorted. "Any other Super Ultimate still wouldn't possess the strength of my bond with Crystal. As long as she's here with me my potential is limitless."

Banchou Lilimon picked herself back up as the capture array started to form around her. "Well, I can see now why Graildramon was defeated. You held back to avoid causing too much collateral damage to the city, but in the end I was still overwhelmed by the strength you've shown and it isn't even your full power. It's really no wonder Banchou Leomon is so fond of you kids," Banchou Lilimon had totally abandoned the mocking tone she had used on them earlier.

"Does this mean we're through here?" Crystal asked.

"You've demonstrated incredible strength and discipline, plus you even have compassion for your enemies. I'd say you've more than earned my respect," Banchou Lilimon answered. "And I will gladly accompany you into your future battles. And believe me, you're really going to appreciate the help."

"I already figured that these tests weren't just for the fun of it," Crystal acknowledged. "You came looking for us because something big has happened, right?"

"Unfortunately, I can't say anything more about that until the others are finished testing your friends," Banchou Lilimon replied. "But if they're anything like you, I'm sure that will be no problem."

"Okay then," Crystal nodded. She held up her Xros Loader and initiated the capture motion to draw Banchou Lilimon's data inside. "Digimon Capture Complete!"

"Hopefully now there won't be any more hold ups," Eclipse Zapdramon then reverted back into Zapmon before also returning to rest inside Crystal's Xros Loader.

"Well then, shall we get going?" Crystal finally turned her attention back to Taiki.

"Oh, right, that!" Taiki had been so concerned about the battle that he'd momentarily forgotten why they had been there in the first place.

The result was that they were both blushing a bit while looking embarrassed, the hilarity of which wasn't lost on either of them for once as not long after Crystal and Taiki could both be seen wandering away whilst having some difficulty suppressing a sudden case of the giggles.

"What's so funny?" Zapmon wondered from inside the Xros Loader.

"I think they've finally noticed how ridiculous the awkwardness of their relationship is," answered Yuki Agumon, although quietly enough that his voice wouldn't be heard outside the Xros Loader.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:59 pm
Shiro had nodded as he landed next to Were-Dorulumon Chaos Mode, just as the constituents had broken up, and Devimon and Angemon de-evolved back into Patamon and Tsukaimon "i do.. normally i still fight directly too but it has been the first time i actually put my soul into my attacks... i might hold back on my full strength due to certain things being destructive as all get-go.. but this is definitely something i can work into being a viable method." he then brought out his Xros Loader with a smile "but yeah.. a real man doesn't hold back at all.. and sometimes, neither does monsters." he smirked a bit, before readying to capture Banchou Leomon "hope we can get along as well as Grappleomon and i do, because a good sparring partner and ally is always appreciated." he then swiped the Xros Loader in the motion for using the Capture fuction of it to draw Banchou Leomon's data inside "Digimon Capture Complete!" he called out, thinking on things "yanno.. something makes me wonder.. why -did- you come test me anyway?" he glanced to the Xros Loader, raising an eyebrow lightly.

Hellsingmon and Banchou Golemon continued fighting harshly, up until the point where Banchou Golemon had backed off and brought up his drill arm "one last strike.. come on, i know you can do better than this!" Hellsingmon had frowned a bit, before putting the pistols away, and reaching up to lower the hat on his head "so i can... but can you keep up with me?" he said as his body started beginning to become enveloped in light as he begun charging up, not for any of his attacks, but for something far more "Hellsingmon... KUUKYOKU SHINKA!!!!" he called out, before exploding into a dome of energy.. which began leaking out an odd purple miasma like gas from it, before the dome receded, showing what looked to be a grand skeleton looking being, with a hole in the middle of his chest, and a crown-like bone structure sitting atop his head, a large giant battle-axe made of Black and Gold Chrome Digizoid alloy crashing to the ground as the odd being picked it up, now that one could look, the mask-like thing covering his face looked to be draconic in nature, and when opened, let out more of that purple misasma in a slow steady breath "Baraggandramon, the Espada of Age!" of course, the battle axe was picked up, and with a charge, the two of them launched right at each other, and drill clashed with axe as they both called out "Grand Death Explosion! Yoborii Claw DRILL!" and with that, a large flash of light and energy ensumed.. and exploded around the two of them from the attack's point of impact, throwing the both of them away, with Baraggandramon crashing hard and splitting back into Roveth and a pained Sangloupmon, and Banchou Golemon also cratering in the opposite direction, groaning a bit lightly "Ugh... looks like i lost this one.. heh.. looks like oyabun's gonna be mad.." and with that, Banchou Golemon had disappeared in a flash of light not too dissimilar to an earlier time, when a certain giant octo disappeared instead of being captured. Roveth just groaned and looked at the night sky "... is it just me or do i always get my a** handed to me as much as i win?" "its just you Aniki..." Sangloumon groaned out in reply.

Godramon had been clashing blade to Stinger before Banchou Stingmon had jumped back ,and brought up the stinger it had been using and gathered a huge chunk of energy "Bakuraiten!" he called out, before unleashing the beam, only for Lucia to call out "Ankoku no Gaia Force!" and launched the energy ball right into the explosion, as the hybrid turned Perfect level dove into the smoke made from the attack, glowing all the while "Godramon.. Kuukyoku Shinka!" he called out before emerging from the smoke looking like a mix between Godramon and MetalGreymon, with a huge crackling blue blade ready to attack "MetalGodramon! Ionized Plasma Blade!" was quickly called out, before the blade swung, and slashed right through Banchou Stingmon, causing a massive shockwave of electricity as well as a massive gash down the chest as the capture rings had formed around the Banchou Digimon "heh.. to think i'd be bested in close combat... you kids sure are something..." he said, before MetalGodramon quickly de-evolved and reverted back into Jake, who held up his Xros Loader "you were quite the challenge that's for certain.. and i wouldn't mind being partners." with that, the Xros Loader opened up screen wise, and begun dragging in Banchou Stingmon's data "Digimon Capture Complete!" he called, while Lucia had landed and reverted back to black Agumon form, before collapsing on her tailbone panting "jeez! that was tiring..." Jake nodded with a sigh "yeah... still, i'm getting used to evolving past perfect again.. so maybe soon i'll re-stabilize my higher forms too..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:00 pm
"A distortion has appeared," Banchou Leomon stared to explain to Shiro from inside his Xros Loader. "Unlike the distortions we've experienced in the past, this one is a little different. Instead of destabilizing the boundary between the dimensions, this distortion is closing off access to the 'prime world', the digital world guarded by your friends the original chosen children. And if it should continue to spread, pretty soon their world will be totally cut off. Ordinarily, the five of us, myself and the rest with the title of Banchou, wouldn't get involved in something like this, but we can't rely on the Royal Knights to resolve the situation because they might be too close to the conflict. I would even speculate that the digital world's unreliable gods are at odds again. Of course, the partners of you and your friends who have the potential to become Royal Knights are different. We know that they will listen to reason because they are no longer bound by Yggdrasil. Once your friends in the other world realize what is happening it will already be too late to stop it. We still have a narrow window to make the crossing between the dimensions, but once we get there it might prove impossible to make it back. We know that your group has become attached to this world you live in now so it was necessary to test your resolve to determine whether you are still capable of fulfilling your duty as members of the chosen children. Of course, the choice is still ultimately up to you."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:50 pm
Shiro frowned a bit as he listened to Banchou Leomon's explanation, keeping silent for the moment until he finished his story, nodding at some points in understanding, more in particular to the Royal Knights as well as Yggdrasil being idiots again "well.. we not too long ago deal with not just an unruly god with Graildramon, but also another dimension's variant of Yggdrasil, benevolent as it was that time.." he narrowed his eyes lightly "however if the 'Prime World' as you call it, is in trouble.. then to me it's not an option to not go back, because while I've settled down well in this world and gotten used to its semantics and craziness, as you said, i, Crystal ,and Jake are from the prime world." he looked to the sky ".... i don't know about Jake, Blaze and Omekamon, or Roveth, but once Crystal knows, you'll have at least two people who would go back, even with the risk of not being able to return to this dimension." he then smiled to the Xros Loader "but anyway, let's go see if we can meet up with Jake and Roveth at least.. I'm sure once Crystal finishes her... hanging out with Taiki she'll be heading home." with that, Shiro turned and walked away from the scene, heading off to head home as well, inexplicably where Jake was going as well after getting up from his resting from battle.

Roveth had finally begun to sit up when he heard shuffling in the nearby alley, granted he went on guard, before relaxing seeing who was coming out of the shadows "oh! it's just you... what is it, Fangmon?" a large wolf/coyote looking digimon had shown up as he was frowning "bad news boss... there's trouble going on in the Prime Digital World... i've lost most contact aside from a few scant reports from our digital contacts there, and the signal's growing fainter. we're probably going to have to return with Shiro and Crystal to find out the issue." Roveth sighed, getting up while reloading Sangloupmon to rest "right.. head on back to your post and keep a sharp eye on the Prime World as best you can, i'm gonna head home and see what i can dig up as well as find out if Crystal, Jake and Shiro know." he said, quickly snapping his fingers as Behemoth appeared in a flourish of digital particles, before he hopped on, and put his helmet on with a quick adjusting of the visor, and headed off to return back to the apartment.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:56 am
It wasn't long after Crystal and Taiki had left the area where Banchou Lilimon had appeared that the plant fairy digimon spoke up again. "I can sense that the others have finished testing your friends." She then proceeded to tell them what Banchou Leomon had told Shiro.

"I thought something felt a bit off," Crystal eventually admitted. "And it goes without saying, naturally I'll help. If anything were to happen to the 'prime world' then this dimension's digital world and every other dimensional variant of the digital world that has become entwined with it could very well cease to exist. It doesn't only effect one dimension. It effects all of them."

"All the more reason why we're coming with you," added Taiki. "Besides that, I'd like another chance to meet the chosen heroes who came to this world to help us out against Quartzmon."

"Right," Crystal nodded. "Then we should probably head back to the apartment to regroup with Shiro and the others."

As they were making their way back a trio of Pumpkinmonz jumped out at them as a prank, but since Crystal and Taiki really didn't have time to play with the puppet digimon attempting to be spooky right now the three Pumpkinmonz were rapidly dispatched by Crystal's Strikedramon becoming captured in a matter of seconds after blocking the way for them. The three Pumpkinmonz were understandably puzzled when they were beaten so quickly and soon found themselves adrift inside Crystal's Xros Loader along with the rest of her many digimon. Yuki Agumon took it upon himself to fill them in on what was happening and the puppet digimon seemed to understand, agreeing not to cause any more trouble with their prank-loving nature.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:39 pm
Shiro and Roveth both were back at home, with Shiro currently making some food for himself and Roveth was utilizing various voice activated commands with his computer and hologram interface, starting to try various connection lines to try and get into direct contact with the Prime World as the dark side of Shiro clicked his tongue "Tch! none of the connection lines i can force through for our old world is connecting.. Jarvis! send a multidimensional probe through the digital boundaries to find a still viable connection to the Prime Digital World, and force it through, i want access to my contacts there now!" Jarvis had spoken up "give me about half an hour to try all known connections and making new ones on a widespread sweep." Roveth nodded as he flopped back on the couch, cursing "son of a Sukamon! this isn't good Shiro-bozu..." the unstable hybrid just looked over the counter to Roveth "i know Roveth.. it looks like Banchou Leomon is right.. things aren't looking good in the prime world, meaning you, myself, and Crystal should head back. we can leave Jake and the Bacon Panda in this dimension so as to avoid too much trouble and not having a decent connection back once Jarvis forces a connection to the Prime world so we can make a portal." Roveth nodded with a groan "we'll have to stick to using one digimon again though, to utilize our crests. don't want to freak out the other Digidestined about us being Generals even if they might know anyway through the Quartzmon Incidents and all."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:59 pm
It wasn't long until Crystal arrived back at the apartment with Taiki, with Crystal heading straight for where Roveth seemed to be having a huge disagreement with his computer equipment. "Here," she handed over her Xros Loader as well as the tag containing the Crest of Time and Space. "If you link these to the access terminal it should stabilize the connection."

Crystal glanced over toward the electronic incubator holding the Digitama that contained what remained of her old friend Slashmon's core data. For now it remained the same as when she had checked on it in the morning, pulsating visibly at certain intervals, but otherwise looking no closer to hatching.

"We heard about what was happening from Banchou Lilimon and made our way here as fast as we could," Taiki explained seeing as Crystal clearly had other things on her mind right now. "The rest of the hunters can handle the rogue digimon here in the city, but this situation definitely couldn't wait."

"I will also gladly lend you my assistance," Wisemon added as he materialized himself from Taiki's Xros Loader.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:14 pm
Roveth had perked up a moment once crystal offered her Xros Loader and tag/crest combo, sighing in relief "Cancel that last command Jarvis, open up the Access Terminal." with that a drive port opened up revealing the places for the Xros Loader and Tag and Crest, and proceeded to gently take both into hand from Crystal and slipped it in, beginning to work now at a much calmer rate, though still probably looking worried and concerned about the Prime digital world, he did glance over to Taiki, or more particular, to his Xros Loader and Wisemon's face "you're more than welcome to help too wisemon.. i'll need anything and everything probably, and even then, from what Banchou Leomon told Shiro, and probably Banchou Lillimon told you and Crystal, this -might- be a one way trip." he said seriously.

Shiro meanwhile chuckled a bit to hide his own nervousness, more along the lines of not being sure he -wanted- to come face to face with Koushiro at the moment, sure, being yelled at for his stupidity over the Data drain incidents in this world was one thing.. but he had a funny feeling he was going to get the crap beat out of, metal body parts aside, from Koushiro, if he had to meet face to face "well, nothing ventured nothing gained, and i'm sure between you, Koushiro, Crystal, and Wisemon, we'll find a way to come back, if things don't degrade so far as to make sure we -never- return..."  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff