Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:14 pm
"You're a bit of a lost puppy, aren't you?" the woman teased light heartedly, amused by the man's behavior as he roamed her apartment. Despite the shittiness of the building itself, the woman managed to keep things neat - and one might even venture comfortable - which was probably no small miracle in and of itself.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:22 pm
"It's cozy. I like it." He told her with a smile after his exploration was complete. He either didn't mind or didn't realize how crappy the apartment really was. Then a look of realization seemed to cross his face. "Could you get these straps off?" he finally asked as he turned around to present his bound arms to her. "I need to go pee." At least he seemed to have enough common knowledge to know asking for that kind of assistance would've crossed a line.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:34 pm
"Oh! S-sure, I..uhm..." the woman stuttered, cheeks reddening as she approached. While she she worked at unbuckling the man's bindings, she couldn't resist the urge to ask, "If it isn't too personal...why are you wearing these in the first place?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:48 pm
He just shrugged as he rubbed his arms, glad to finally be able to move and flex things from the elbow down. "I dunno. I just woke up like this." he said as he wandered off to find the bathroom. Once he had finished his business, he came back out with a towel in his hands. He saw it hanging up in the bathroom, and without even thinking to ask his host he had claimed it to dry off his still dripping form.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:03 am
"You just woke up like this?" She couldn't help but be skeptical, wondering what exactly this boy was hiding - or in a more benevolent scenario - what was being hidden from him. "Odd. But I've heard odder, I guess. Do you have a name?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:13 am
He'd been running the towel through his hair when he froze in realization, but this time it wasn't something as mundane as physical needs. "I...don't know....Did I even have one?" he said lowering his hands and staring at the towel as though it would hold the answer. A single letter flashed his mind. "...L..." He dropped the towel and clutched his head, racking his muddled brain for some semblance of a memory. "L....La....La...nce...? Lance...? Could that have been it?" Lance plopped down on the couch, seemingly exhausted just from trying to fish up something as simple as his own name.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:37 am
"Well, it's as good a name as any, Lance. A pleasure to meet you and all that." The woman figured the man might've had some issue or another - especially since he was going so cluelessly about in what she felt resembled gimp gear - so the idea that he might be some amnesiac wasn't very implausible for her. "You can call me Meg." She flashed him a more obvious, pleasant smile this time around. The man was clearly exhausted, and being the civilized woman that she was, she wasn't going to pry if she could help it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:02 am
"Can I stay here? I don't mind if I have to sleep on the couch." Lance didn't hesitate at all despite the rather large request. "I just don't want to have to stay out in the rain again."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:10 am
"Be my guest." The ease in which Meg answered Lance scared her a little, as people simply aren't to be trusted, but the man didn't strike her as the conniving sort. He just seemed so clueless and sweet. Plus, it was lonely living by herself. "Just clean up after yourself and we're good."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:38 am
Lance just blinked up at her blankly. "....'kay." The way he looked at her was as though her words didn't quite hit their mark and he didn't want her to know. She may as well have been talking to an actual clueless puppy. It knows you want its attention but it's not going to understand what you're saying.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:09 pm
Meg gave a soft sigh, a little frustrated that he didn't seem to know what she was talking about. What was he, sheltered? "So...what happened before we met? How far along do you remember?" she asked, wanting to know more of the situation if she could help it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:49 pm
"I told you, I came to on top of a dumpster, stumbled out of the alley, slipped in a puddle, and then there you were." Lance rolled his eyes, thinking that line of questioning a waste of time. "I literally can't remember anything past that."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:51 am
Meg looked troubled, honestly uncertain as to how she should handle the situation. "Are you sure that your head isn't hurting? Amnesia - the loss of one's memories - usually occurs due to blunt force trauma or traumatic events." Might not have been the most graceful reveal of such information, but what else was she to do. "So...uhm, if you've got no memories, I guess there isn't much we can do about that. If there's, uhm, anything else you need, I'll help if I can while you try and get back on your feet - metaphorically."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:01 am
"Well, now that you mention it..." Lance folded his arms in thought. "When I woke up I was wearing part of this weird helmet thing that was all broken. I guess I must've fallen down there somehow and it saved my head or something? But I don't hurt or anything, so I doubt it's that. And I don't know if it's trauma seeing as how I can't remember anything, much less anything that would've caused me trauma to begin with."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:16 am
"That is usually the case for such incidents, actually. It's called the fugue state - in which an individual temporarily loses their memories, personality, and overall identity for weeks or longer. If that's the case, your memories might come back on their own eventually. Even then, you probably won't remember what cased the fugue to begin with. It's best to just live your life as normally as you can and not try and rush things." Meg explained, grinning from ear to ear. She didn't often get a chance to put her psychology lessons to practical use, but when she did she loved nerding out over it. At least, the knowledge part - applying it to day to day circumstances could be hard.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff