Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly x M3G - The Enemy of Your Enemy... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:11 pm
"Prepare to be bored, for most really are that dumb - and weak. Otherwise, why would the demon and waif be sent? They are still on probation as far as the master is concerned." she pointed out with a small frown.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:43 pm
"Fantastic. I can already tell this is going to be a positively riveting experience for us both." Maybe if he was lucky Charity would pick up on proper speech patterns by the time they were allowed to finally part ways. Finally Schwartz stopped and sighed, planting his cane firmly on the ground. "Alright, where are we going? The sooner we get this over and done with the sooner I might get assigned a proper job more suited to my talents."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:50 pm
"Their journey leads to Poppet Town, just to the north of master's lair. The destination is the master's factory on Sigil Street, across the street from a cheap brothel and a poor house. Truly, a respectable beacon of hope - one that doesn't at all smell like smog and urine.[/color[" Even if Charity, as of yet, didn't seem the loud sort of mad woman, it might be surprising to see her use such a dry tone - let alone one of deadpan sarcasm. But she loathed the place, knowing it as a place of great...great...

A small whimper escaped her lips as she hugged herself tightly, standing there for several moments. Tears were welling up in her eyes, but she was rapidly blinking - refusing to let them fall. She bit hard down onto her lip in an attempt to silence herself, only to draw a bit of blood. The girl stood there for several moments, quivering and taking heavy breaths. She did not like being reminded of THAT word, either mentally or verbally. It ******** her up in a variety of ways, and of course in the most inconvenient of times. Sometimes she could use it with no problem, other times it killed her like no tomorrow. Regardless, it was always inconvenient and uncomfortable to think of,.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:04 pm
"For heaven's sake, girl, quit your blubbering. You're only hurting your already terrible reputation even further." Schwartz rolled his eyes as he stepped up beside Charity. He tapped the end of his cane on the ground twice and a pale blue glyph appeared below their feet, which formed a bubble around the pair and lifted them into the air, speeding them towards their destination at a greater pace than they would've managed on foot. Depending on how far the town was, an overnight stop somewhere along the way may still have been necessary.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:22 pm
Charity was at this point lost in her own quiet freak out, possibly able to hear Schwartz - but not understand his words beyond the spoken melody of them. It took her several moments to calm down, to return to a more lucid state on her own. Before long she was back to her original state, if horribly confused. She rapidly looked about, wondering where she might have ran during her moment of weakness, only to discover that she was floating in a bubble. Charity let out an odd giggle, figuring she'd finally lost touch with what little reality she had left, at least until she caught sight of her unwanted partner. Sounding somewhat surprised, she asked, "This is the de...this is your doing?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:29 pm
"Well you're certainly no mage, so I'm not sure who else you expect to have done the deed." Schwartz said adjusting the tilt of his hat slightly. "I'm sorry, did you rather we walk the whole way there? That seems like a horrid waste of time if you ask me."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:46 pm
"The demon confuses confusion with consternation." Charity gave a good eye roll before continuing, "This is the most convenient, and expedient, path. Quest or not, she does not savor long arduous treks through the thrice-damned forestland." Forests were dangerous, after all. Filled with bandits, filthy beasts, and deceptive cliff ledges. If Schwartz wasn't so rude, she would thank him for the convenience.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:02 pm
"Perhaps she had best assume any and all magics to be my doing, lest she start a trend of asking an increasingly large amount of silly questions with obvious answers." Schwartz said mockingly as he tapped his cane twice more on the glyph beneath their feet as they neared the town and the bubble began its descent. Landing lightly upon the ground, the bubble then shrank away as though returning to the glyph from whence it came before the glyph faded from existence.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:42 pm
"She will keep that in mind." Charity's tone was flat and dry once more, yet due to the shortened journey felt overall disinclined to argue further.

{So...what now? Continued conversation? Time skip to during or after the task is complete? Certain revelations within the factory? Or..?}

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:14 pm
"Let's see how easy they decide to make this." Schwartz murmured as they stepped up to the factory. Holding his cane firmly just below the curved handle, he used it to politely knock on the door. Whatever goon decided to open it would then receive a face full of fire.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:28 pm
Murmuring could be heard from within, along with the usual boisterous noise of machinery at work, but no one came to the door. They waited and waited some more until Charity simply grew tired of waiting. "The traitors are rather rude, to ignore guests like this. Thus, the duo should just enter. If it is locked, the demon may handle it - for a door is not hard to replace."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:48 pm
Schwartz just sighed. He'd been hoping to take one out now with a surprise attack and spare them the hassle later, but it wasn't to be. He didn't even let Charity finish her sentence before repeating the process of tapping on the door with the crook of his cane, this time with the door bursting forward off its hinges on the second knock and flying a clear fifty feet across the room before touching the ground. "It's rude to ignore a guest at your door." he tucked his cane under one arm as he strolled inside.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:11 pm
Charity's eyebrows raised at Schwartz' actions, but she said nothing, content to simply follow him in and let him do the dirty work. She was just a safety measurement in case he started breaking the master's products, or in case he started a scene - ironic as that is. The overseer of the operation turned towards the now dislodged door in shock, before turning to face the mage in question. "S-sir Schwartz! W-what do I owe the pleasure?" he asked, probably figuring that it was safer to suck up and try to appease the man instead of taking him head on. Meanwhile, one of the overseer's goons was sneaking up behind the two - intending on taking the weaker hostage.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:46 pm
"What you owe, my good sir, is a large sum of gold that doesn't belong to you." Schwartz said, continuing his stroll over toward the overseer as he now lowered his cane and using it as it was intended, tapping the ground with it was he walked. "My, you must be brave to be swindling your own master." he said with a cheery smile as he stopped in front of the man, planting his cane on the ground with both hands on the handle. If you weren't familiar with his power, he'd actually appear rather classy and charming. "I'd recommend turning over your payload now. You seem to be familiar enough with my work, and how I have a habit of erasing little buildings like this--and the people inside--off the face of the map." God he never got tired of these terrified reactions.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:56 am
{Your avatar is adorable and I love it.}

The man began to meekly stutter and sputter about, giving piss poor excuses and false promises in the hopes of placating the class act of a man. At least, he did until his goonie got a good hold of Charity. She screamed like a banshee and struggled violently against the man's grip, but was ultimately too weak to do anything other than give everyone a headache. Of course, Charity seemed to be a bit out of it - screaming more because she was being touched than anything. There were cries of pure agony, of blades scraping across her skin that simply weren't there. The overseer's workers, not used to the mad woman's outbursts at the lightest of provocation, were scared and confused by her display.

The overseer, however, knew better than to bother with her - this was expected behavior from the weakling after all. No more the sniveling coward and now the overconfident fool, he began making demands for Schwartz to depart - lest he wishes any harm upon his dear master's pet.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff