Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1v1 ] and i look the other way ( felicia vs seiji ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-16)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:01 am
If only she'd care to know what her fellow hunters had done-- but even then, it likely wouldn't have stuck. Felicia had a hard time finding gravitas in anything that didn't immediately concern her. It was driving her cousin a little crazy already, she was pretty sure.

But she didn't know, and the force of Seiji's strike was just power without context, a punishing blow of retribution when Felicia was not at all the sinner.

"Oh," she said, sort of dreamily, from her place embedded in a wooden wall, legs sticking out comically. Fighting her way free, Felicia hefted her gauntlets up again, the pneumatics hissing softly as she readied a stance.

"That's p-puh-pretty rough, pretty boy." A swing and only one fist connected, and just barely. But her weapon began to stir, an uncoiled beast of the night and stars. His hunger was sated, his mouthless teeth began to grit, and the sound of his voice was like the dirges of space itself.

It is time, Felicia.

hp// 16
dmg// 3
charge// 3/3

beejoux
AND I THOUGHT I HAD TAGGED AS WELL the shrodinger's tags

Beejoux rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 2 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:35 pm
He was kind enough to wait until she had freed herself from the wall, even allowed her to counter -- his shoulder rolling with the blow, but it was nothing to what he knew her kind was capable of.

The hiss of gears and pistons in those giant fists was a curious thing, and a dark brow rose as he considered them, but so far he had been rather underwhelmed by her abilities, and even if she had an ace in the hole, how much damage could she possibly do?

A long step forward, and his left arm came around in a vicious little snap that'd direct claws at her shoulder. If she couldn't lift her arms, she couldn't use her weapon.

HP: 43
DMG: 5

cherno astra

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

its me debz rolled 4 8-sided dice: 3, 4, 8, 4 Total: 19 (4-32)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:51 pm
He was pretty right to be disappointed: Felicia was a giant nerd, not a combat expert, despite the weapon that had chosen her. It showed, too. She blew a stray amount of hair out of her eyes, scrunching her nose to bump her glasses up just a little bit.

She had a feeling she was gonna need to get some dweeb straps for them, and was not happy about that at all.

The swipe came after a thoughtful silence, running against her shield with a sharp slide. Scrawl shuddered in her mind, a slow breeze picking up until it howled, a whistling chill atop a snowcapped mountain. It was time, it seemed to say. it was time.

Felicia activated her charge, the gauntlets shining with the colours of a night-sky, dappled stars along an inky blue-black sheen. It was, however, a more effective cosmetic look than attack: yet again, she just couldn't get within good range of the student and stay there.

"You're s-s-slippery, dude!"

hp// 11
dmg// 1+6=7
charge// 1 used, 0/3

beejoux

Beejoux rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:23 pm
Glowing eyes widened at the flash of runes that brightened on those wicked looking gauntlets, and he very wisely avoided the brunt of the swing she aimed at him. It hit, rocking him back, but not as hard as it might have, and what could have been a breath stealing pain was more a dull ache.

Her comment earned her an answering smirk, a flash of those sharp teeth, and he responded with a shrug.

Long legs brought him in close again, and he had the reach to bring claw tipped fingers across her belly in burning lines. Not once, but twice. Right, then left, the second more vicious than the first.

HP: 36
DMG: 8

cherno astra

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:33 pm
"Owwwww," she moaned, rubbing her stomach. Phantom pains, surely, since her shield was still active-- but it probably wouldn't be for long. Scrawl telegraphed the sensation of drowning, her head slipping beneath the surface and into the darkness, which was clear enough for her.

It was time to bail.

"It's b-b-been great, cutie," Felicia said, unsummoning her weapon to clutch the pendant at her neck. "B-b-b-but I gotta j-jet."

She backed away deliberately, and said the magic words--Deus Ex Machina-- and disappeared in a slip of blue.

hp// 3

beejoux
C U LATER QTPIE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:27 am
Now that just didn't seem fai, vanishing like that. One more ridiculous advantage they seemed to possess.

Seiji' slip curled as claws retracted, and he'd slam a fist into a wall as he passed it. Seeking out the exit.

Chernobyl Astra

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items