Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
What could go Wrong (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:57 pm
User Image
The next morning, Aurora woke up and giggled as she heard Jackson's snoring. She always thought it was really cute. She smiled as she snuggled up to him laying her head on his chest and nuzzling it saying "Wakey wakey master." She had made him his favorite kind of coffee. She smiled as she had placed it on his side of the bed on the nightstand. She made it just how he liked it. She then kissed his cheek before he would wake up. She smiled as she looked at his face giggling a bit.

draknic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:06 pm
User Image
Jackson opened his eyes and sit up on the bed. he rubs the back of his head before taking the coffee and drink from it, he walked over to Aurora and give a kiss on the nose "thank you... don't think you are not going to eat the pokefood that i got for you?" he headed into the kitchen to cook for both of them. he laughed about what he had said and keep thinking to himself

Lupine Duchess

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:16 pm
User Image
Aurora smiled as she followed him into the kitchen. She set the table without being asked, and even got the drinks. She got herself some water plus some juice. She then sat at the table smiling as her tail wagged as they laid on the ground. She loved Jackson and wanted to prove it to him.

draknic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:25 pm
User Image
Jackson is starting to feel much closer and put his hand onto her's holding it and leaned over to kissed her on the lips " maybe..feel like my heart is beating faster with you being around me now" he said taking in a breath . he close both his eyes

Lupine Duchess

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:21 pm
User Image
Aurora smiled but wasn't surprised when he kissed her. She then say in his lap and kissed him on the lips before saying "I love you so much master. I always have since the day I evolved and knew what love was. I just want you to be happy with me and our life. That last girl wasn't as nice as you thought she was. I could tell she hated me, though I'm not sure why. I never understood Iyou saw in her. But I wanted to find the right woman for you. I hope that I can be that woman even if I am a pokemon." She then blushed before she wagged her tails and hugged him wanting to make him happy.

draknic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:29 pm
User Image
Jackson take her hand and looked into her eyes. for almost a hour he stayed at the kitchen table with her. they had already eat all there food. he kissed her lips and thinks about what going to happened next " care to be alone in our room...we will find something to do" he not even sure what he was planning on but he wanted to show her how much he love hers. he slowly carried her into the room and sit down at the end of the bed kissing her lips again

Lupine Duchess

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:32 am
User Image
Aurora kissed him back and her tails started to wag as they draped over his leg. Then she hugged Jackson as they kissed. When they broke apart, she said "I love you master. I'll do anything to make you happy." She couldn't remember the last time she was this happy.

draknic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:07 am
User Image
Jackson place his hand onto her back and looked deep into her eyes" he kissed her lips and his hand move lower "am a little shy about this...do you want..." he blush could not even say it before turning red like a apple. that just like him

Lupine Duchess

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:14 am
User Image
Aurora blushed as she got what he was trying to say. "Only if you're up for it master. As I said I'd do anything to make you happy." She said smiling. She then kissed him passionately as she wrapped her nine tails around them to bring them closer together.

draknic
((Can you time skip please? Just start a few months later and I'm going to say she's pregnant with twins.))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:20 am
(months later)

User Image
Jackson had been making money on the side helping people train there pokemons. he headed back home to see how Aurora was doing and hope there family could start soon but right now just taking life a bit short. he rubs the back of his head opening the door" hope she is doing fine" he said to himself. Jackson hear the sounds of music inside

Lupine Duchess

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:50 am
User Image
Aurora was listening to some music from the stereo while she was making lunch for Jackson, having learned how to cook from a class a few months ago. She was a natural in the kitchen. She was listening to classical music. She loved this kind of music because it was calming to her and helped with the stress of being alone during the day. She was heavily pregnant but didn't want to just lay around all day, while Jackson had all the fun. Their baby was due any day now but Aurora wanted to have the baby at home. Mainly because she had a hard time hiding all nine of her tails at the same time. Jackson's friends knew what happened but Aurora didn't want anyone but their family and friends to know because people might not understand. Even Jackson's mother didn't know of Aurora's true form yet. Though she could transform into a ninetails again, they found this out a couple months ago when she discovered she could.

draknic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:04 pm
(months later)

User Image
Jackson opened the door and go check on Aurora and put his arms around her holding her close "you don't have to do everything... work was fine one of the kids is looking to be a good trainer just need to get into a real fight with a wild one" he said and then sit down on the couch. removing his shoes. she think it was fun but really he had a hard time training other people and Pokémon. mostly this type of the year it been about combat and so he picked up a another Pokémon it was a Buizel to be use in training. it jump down onto the couch next to him

Lupine Duchess

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:14 pm
User Image
"I know love but you know I hate just laying around while you are working. So I made you and Buizel lunch." She said smiling as she sat on Jackson's side that was free after she put the food in front of Buizel smiling softly. She then gave Jackson his plate before she laid her head on his shoulder. She'd already cleaned up so she wouldn't have to worry about that. Aurora was always one step ahead of everyone she knew, even Jackson at times. She then smiled as she nuzzled his shoulder smiling as she felt their baby kicking.

draknic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:21 pm
User Image
Jackson slowly started to eat the food and happy she is a good cook now. Duke move over onto Aurora's lap and put his ear to her belly. he wanted to hear the sounds of the kids. Jackson laughed "they are not ready to come out and meet you...should had not name you Duke" Duke use water gun on Jackson. so he just laughed again

Lupine Duchess

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:15 pm
User Image
Aurora giggled as Duke pressed his ear to her belly. "Oh, he's just being a good big brother." She said smiling as she pet Duke's head and hugged him gently. She thought of Duke as her child in a way. He was still young and was really sweet. Then as Duke sprayed Jackson with water gun, she giggled and said "Now Duke. You don't spray daddy okay?" She then kissed his nose as she cradled him in her arms a bit. She felt a special connection with young pokemon like Duke. "How about you two take the rest of the day off? We can have a family day and get ready for the baby." She then smiled hoping they would agree.

draknic

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces