Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:54 pm
User Image

Monochrome felt movement before waking up completely. Groggily, he noticed that Katio was gone. Frowning, Monochrome threw the blanket off of him and left his room. Searching the dorm in hopes of finding Katio, he could feel panic welding up within his chest. "Katio? Where are you?" he called out before finding the boy. "Katio, what wrong? Why are you crying?" Monochrome didn't like that Katio was crying once more so early in the morning. He figured it had to do with his past again. "I may not know what happened to you but nothing happened. You were crying when I came back so I comforted you by singing and hugging you. Nothing more. Please stop crying Katio."

[OOC: It's okay.]

XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:55 pm
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means to be able to disappear from the world
and its problems for some moments. It means to imagine, create,
and be with your friends."

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio looked at the male but quickly wiped his tears away. "I wasn't crying...I had something in my eye.." Katio said softly looking down softly. He gently went over to the kitchen and began to cook breakfast for the male and himself. He also made sure that the male couldn't see the side of his face because his make up has smeared and it showed all the bruises

User Image

OutOfConcern:: N/A
Sexy_Princess_Ashley

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:29 pm
User Image

Monochrome knew that the boy was lying about crying but decided not to point it out. It was clear that the boy didn't want to talk about it and he wanted to be left alone. So instead of forcing Katio to open up about it, Monochrome went into his room once more and changed his clothes. Fixing his tie, he left his room with his paperwork into the living room. "Katio? You do not have to make breakfast for me today. There is a meeting with all the psychology teachers that I must attend that will have breakfast as well," Monochrome lied, hoping it would lessen the stress for Katio if he was alone for a while. "I won't see you until we have our meeting at the Otaku club later in the evening. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day." With that Monochrome left the dorm.

[Monochrome exits dorm.]

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:01 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio sighed hearing the door close when the door. He gently finished cooking and cleaned everything up. He ate a very little portion and sighed softly as he stumbled a little. There was a reason that he was so thin. He barely ate anything. He gently got dressed in some street clothes. He wasn't cosplaying today so his pale light blue hair was lightly messed up and he wore his nerdy glasses. He quickly left to the club.

User Image

Sexy_Princess_Ashley

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:03 pm
User Image

[Monochrome enters dorm room]

Monochrome entered the dorm room as he ran a hand through his hair. Walking towards the couch, he plopped down onto it with another sigh. Pulling off his glasses, he uses one arm to cover his eyes. "I'm sorry everyone." he murmured as he tried to sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:09 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio slowly walked in and slowly went to the male. "You shouldn't get so upset.." He said softly as he looked at the male softly. He gently brought him a glass of water and gently rubbed his hair trying to cheer him up. He looked at the male then looked down. "I'm sorry...I feel like it was all my fault that you got upset." He said softly as he looked down

User Image

Princess Ceil Blackwood

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:18 pm
User Image

Monochrome sighed as he moved his arm to glance at Katio. Raising a hand he placed his hand gently on Katio's cheek lifting it up a bit to look into his eyes. "It's not your fault." he said as he caressed the cheek in hand. "It's simply a little frustrating how they don't take me seriously is all." he smiled as he took the glass of water in his other hand. "Thank you," he said as he took a drink from the glass.

Returning the glass back to Katio, Monochrome stood up from the couch before making his way to the kitchen. "Katio, is there anything you would like to eat?" he called out, washing his hands in the sink. Drying them, he looked through the fridge as he contemplated what to make.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:57 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio watched as the male left towards the kitchen. He gently went after him nd began to cook. He looked at the male and smiled softly. He made a Japanese inspired meal. He gently served the male but he didn't eat anything. He hadn't eaten anything in the morning. He was extremely thin for someone of his age and size

User Image

Princess Ceil Blackwood

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:03 pm
User Image

"Thank you, Katio," Monochrome said when he was served. Noticing that Katio wasn't eating, Monochrome moved towards Katio. Cupping Katio's face, Monochrome peered into his face as his own expression was one of worry.

"Katio, why are you not eating? You are so thin and small that I am surprised you have been well as of late." he murmured. Caressing Katio's cheek, Monochrome tilted his head. "I know that when you don't eat you become adjusted to it, but please eat a little. You can take some from my plate if you wish. Just eat a little please. I don't wish for you to become sick."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:16 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio was about to leave to his room but he was caught off guard when his small face was cupped by the male. He looked at the male and blushed a bit feeling the male carressing his cheek. "No...I'm okay. I have no appetite right now...or ever.." Katio said softly as he looked down. He had said the last part very softly so the male wouldn't hear him. He tried to get out of the male's grip but he didn't struggle. He was getting really red from how embarrassed he was.

User Image

Princess Ceil Blackwood

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:51 pm
User Image

Monochrome frowned at the response Katio gave him. "Can you make an effort to eat even a little for me?" Monochrome asked, bringing his face closer to Katio. "You are very important to me and I'm sure you are important to the rest of the group as well. I don't believe I will be able to let this go if you do not at least try. Please take care of yourself Katio."

Monochrome kissed Katio on the forehead as he held him close. Pulling back, he noticed the blush on Katio's face. Feeling a blush of his own, he pulled out his phone and sent a message for the club next door. After he was done, his blush only increased as he realized what he has done.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:38 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio blushed more when he heard the Monochrome say that he cared for him. "I'm fine...You have no reason to worry about me." He said but He gritted his teeth when the male kissed his forehead. He could feel his chest hurting. He quickly stood up his body shaking and his cheeks bright red. He couldn't take it anymore."Stop doing that! Don't act so affectionate with me if you don't feel anything towards me!" Katio said in tears and shaking. He couldn't hold his feelings back any more but his feels had burst. He ran away to his room and locked it

User Image

Princess Ceil Blackwood

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:01 pm
User Image

Monochrome looked up as Katio left to his room. Running after him, he tried to open the door only to find it locked. "Katio! Please open up!" Monochrome yelled, hitting the door. When he didn't, Monochrome rested his forehead against the door.

"Katio, do you actually believe that I would be affectionate towards you without having feelings for you? I do or I wouldn't have been this way with you. Just now, when I held you close I wanted to kiss you instead. What do I have to do to prove to you that I feel something for you?" Monochrome begged, remaining at the door.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:07 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio cried more and covered his head with a pillow. He didn't want to hear what Monochrome was saying because he thought that the male was only saying those things to get him to calm down. He cried more and went to the door. "Go away...leave me alone..." Katio said but before he could call him a liar he fell onto the floor unconscious from the malnutrition.

User Image

Princess Ceil Blackwood

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:36 pm
User Image

Hearing a crash in the room, Monochrome could feel panic well up inside him. Stepping back he kicked the door open to see Katio on the floor unconscious. Cursing, he rushed into the room to Katio's side. Picking him up, Monochrome rushed out of the room and out the door.

Feeling his heart close up his throat, Monochrome rushed him to his car in hopes of getting him to the hospital. He knew that he should inform someone but the fear was too much. He couldn't bare the thought of losing him.

Reaching his car, Monochrome placed Katio in the passenger seat before climbing in himself. Once the car turned on, he rushed off the campus to the hospital.

...........(At Hospital)...............

Reaching the hospital, Monochrome quickly parked in the parking lot before rushing inside with Katio in his arms. Crossing through the emergency door, he called out," Please someone help him! He suddenly collapsed in his room! Please help him!"

Nurses took Katio from him and placed him onto a stretcher. After that they took him away. Monochrome was left behind, fear and worry gripping his heart in a vice grip. Another nurse approached him. "Please go to the waiting room. We will inform you about his condition once we stabilize him." Monochrome mutely followed her orders as he ran his hands through his hair. "Katio, please be okay," he whispered as he waited.

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces