Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yet Another 1x1 - Zelly & M3G Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:13 pm
Lassie here let out a large yelp at that, followed by an indignant glare as she rubbed the now sore spot on her arm. What can I say? Her skin is sensitive! "Now that was just mean!" After a moment of pouting, the gravity of her situation hit her like a meteor to the face. "Oh, oh god...oh god oh god oh god!" Her breathing moved to a more rapid pace and she seemed to be visibly shaking.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:16 pm
"Now just calm down." The man said gently, his expression shifting to one of concern as he gently held her arms to keep her from flying way off the handle. "I may not know precisely what happened, but I have no intention of just leaving you to fend for yourself now. I'll help you figure this out, alright? My name is Rylen, what's yours?" he asked calmly, hoping the new subject would help take her mind off things, even if only a little.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:46 pm
After numerous deep breaths, several fist clenches and thoroughly chewing her bottom lip, the lost woman looked up at Rylen with large teary eyes. "I..I'm Morgan." When speaking, her voice was soft and shaky. She was quick to avert her gaze, to turn her face, likely in an attempt to salvage what little dignity she had left. The brunette seemed to be putting active effort in to keep the tears from flowing, to keep from crying - no, bawling her eyes out right then and there. Once she managed to calm sufficiently, she continued, "Thank you. I mean, I'm just a stranger - yet here you are, helpin' me out like this."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:49 pm
"Why, is being a good samaritan a rare thing in your realm?" Rylen asked gently brushing a thumb beneath her eyes and catching a stray tear from leaking out. "Here I see a young maiden, lost and confused in an unfamiliar land. It would be heartless of me to ignore your plight." he said with a kind smile. "We're close to the forest's edge, why don't we get you town, buy you some proper clothes to fend off any odd looks, and get you a nice hot meal. I'm sure you must be emotionally exhausted by all this."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:04 am
"Very rare. People tend to either ignore or take advantage of the needy." Morgan answered, her lips forming into a small frown. She seemed a little less miserable, though, so the change of topic was doing her some good. Her amber eyes lit up a little when she heard Rylen's intentions. "All that would be lovely. Thank you so, so much."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:13 am
Rylen was glad to see her spirits lift, even if only a little. "Once we sit down to eat, I hope you'll tell me a bit about your world. I admit, I'm rather curious." he said as he began to lead her out of the forest. "I'd like to consider myself at least somewhat knowledgeable about magic, and yet I've never come across any realm with other humans in it. Most are filled with either spirits or demons and anything in between."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:30 am
"I'd be happy to. If anything, it might help to figure out what else is different - maybe even help me cope 'til if or when I manage to get back home." The prospect of being incapable of returning to Earth dampened her spirits once more, draining her of what little cheer she had managed to accumulate. After a moment of thought, she figured that talking might help alleviate some of the stress as they walked. "Demons and spirits don't exist in my world, or at least there's no evidence to show that they do. Same thing with magic. So us humans turned to our smarts, to science, in order to survive and advance."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:39 am
"I'd almost think you were talking about alchemy, but...I get the sense that that's not right, is it?" Rylen held up a few low hanging tree branches for Morgan to pass under as they finally stepped out of the forest. It was perched upon a gentle hill, and a seemingly endless field of green stretched out before them. More woods bordered the view along one side, and a river could be seen near the horizon, just before a series of mountains jutted up against the sky. But the most eye catching feature of the grand view was the quaint village no more than a half hour's walk away down the path that trailed out from beneath their feet and through the grassy plains.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:01 pm
"You're kind of right. Alchemy is the precursor to a type of science known as Chemistry, but there's much much more to it than just that. Don't know if it functions the same here as it did in my world, though, since - again - magic doesn't exist back home." Morgan explained, soon quietly pondering if what little chemistry knowledge she had might prove to be of some advantage or another were she to try and persue alchemy. She was about to talk about other sciences when she was floored by the view of the village below. "Wow..." she breathed, soon smiling once more. "Rather pretty view, isn't it?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:07 pm
"Indeed." Rylen smiled as he stood beside her for a moment as he admired the view. "Certainly in my top twenty, at least." he said as he started walking again, implying he'd been on the road for some time now.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:20 pm
"Top twenty, aye? Then what's the prettiest you've ever seen?" Morgan then asked, wearing a full blown grin as she waited for Rylen to either deflect her question or sate her idle curiousity.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:30 pm
"Cystal Mountains up north under a full moon with the northern lights. Truly a rare sight that would be impossible to do justice in a painting." Rylen said easily, the fond memory showing in his expression. "Any wonderful sights where you come from?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:43 pm
"If you know where to look, sure. A crisp, clear night sky was always one of my favorites - just watching the stars and planets pass.." Morgan gave a wistful sigh before going on to describe some of the natural wonders she'd seen in her world - such as the sunset over an ocean view, a forest expanse seen from a mountain top, cherry blossoms on a breazy spring day... It made her awful nostalgic, but the memories were pleasant so she was happy for the moment being.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:04 pm
Rylen smiled and nodded politely as he listened, though it was clear he wasn't impressed, with most if not all the wonders Morgan described able to be found in this world as well. "Just try to ignore the odd stares." he advised as they stepped into town. "They'll probably forget your current state of dress by the time we get you some new clothes."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:30 pm
Honestly, Morgan couldn't blame the guy for being unimpressed - beautiful natural sights were becoming rarer and rarer on Earth. She appreciated the conversation more for the memories it brought than any chance at showing off, to be honest. Besides, such thoughts were soon forgotten anyway when faced with the prospect of new clothes. She gave a brief nod and a quick, "Mmkay." as she continued to follow him along. She made a point of avoiding eye contact with anyone that wasn't Rylen - a feat she accomplished by gazing up at the sky as they walked.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff