Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
When The Balance Shifts (Dante and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:54 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey started to reply then stopped and actually thought about the statement. Why were they still fighting when this war could have ended centuries ago? She didn't like where this was going but she had to give the demon credit for his logic. "I do not know." was the blue-haired beauty replied, easing up on the hostility a bit.
Dante Kazahana

"You see it too! Why should demons" he started then saw all the ash around him, "-er, the ones who aren't mindless blood lusting monsters, and angels have to fight? The creator uses this war as entertainment and the destroyer just loves war. You ddon't like having to fight do you? I've lost interest in this war."

He stretched his arms out, "If you kill me now you'll probably be rewarded with a rank up, maybe even to one of the archangels. You can do that or you can listen to my idea." He was leaving himself in complete defenseless state.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:22 pm
Honey bit her lip as she thought about it. Well, she was tired fighting day after day without rest. As a matter of fact, when was the last time she actually relaxed? She stared at him for a few minutes before downing her weapin. "Okay. Iwill listen." she replies not interested in moving up in rank.
Dante Kazahana

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:32 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey bit her lip as she thought about it. Well, she was tired fighting day after day without rest. As a matter of fact, when was the last time she actually relaxed? She stared at him for a few minutes before downing her weapin. "Okay. Iwill listen." she replies not interested in moving up in rank.
Dante Kazahana

"How about we start our own domain?" He asked, "You and I create a place of peace. We take control of Purgatory and create it so that both sides will see we can coexist peacefully. You can gather people and so can I. Make this a haven.... and we will make it work."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:50 pm
Honey just stared at Coyote as he talked. Peace did sound nice and she was tired of fighting a war that would never stop. "Okay. But I don't know if too many angels are willing to leave heaven....and the archangels are really loyal to the creator..." she replied with a shake of her head.
Dante Kazahana

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:37 am
DragonMistress07
Honey just stared at Coyote as he talked. Peace did sound nice and she was tired of fighting a war that would never stop. "Okay. But I don't know if too many angels are willing to leave heaven....and the archangels are really loyal to the creator..." she replied with a shake of her head.
Dante Kazahana

"It all has to begin somewhere. Doesn't matter if it just begins with a gorgeous angel and one badass devil." He replied with a smile.

(Sorry short post)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:50 am
Honey couldn't help but blush at the gorgeous comment, before shaking her head. "I suppose. But how would we go about it?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest, thinking.
Dante Kazahana

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:23 am
DragonMistress07
Honey couldn't help but blush at the gorgeous comment, before shaking her head. "I suppose. But how would we go about it?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest, thinking.
Dante Kazahana

"We start taking people in to join us. Once we have members and make us known, we will convince both sides to end this war." He said then saw her blush, "Gotcha that time. You look really cute when you blush."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:31 am
Honey just glared at him. "I am not cute." she replied witha pout." Well, I can give it a go. But iI make no promises." she added, placing her hands on hips, her wings rustling from the action.
Dante Kazahana

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:42 am
DragonMistress07
Honey just glared at him. "I am not cute." she replied witha pout." Well, I can give it a go. But iI make no promises." she added, placing her hands on hips, her wings rustling from the action.
Dante Kazahana

"You are when you're angry." He joked, "whatever you can do to help would be great."

(Sorry too long to reply)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:19 am
Honey rolled her eyes, shaking her head. "Flirting will get you know where." She rep!IEDas sshe straightened "So, how are we fgoing to do this? Now or do we wait." she asks with tilt of her head.
Dante Kazahana

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:51 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey rolled her eyes, shaking her head. "Flirting will get you know where." She rep!IEDas sshe straightened "So, how are we fgoing to do this? Now or do we wait." she asks with tilt of her head.
Dante Kazahana

"We have already began on the demon side." He replied with a smile, "Our rebellion has already been developed in purgatory. Now we just need angels to join our cause."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:56 pm
Honey frowned before nodding. "Well, I could try to get the lesser angels on my side as they are pretty tired fighting every day...so I will start with them." she replied after a few moments of silence.
Dante Kazahana

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:07 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey frowned before nodding. "Well, I could try to get the lesser angels on my side as they are pretty tired fighting every day...so I will start with them." she replied after a few moments of silence.
Dante Kazahana

"That sounds good to me." He replied as he looked at her.

(What should we do to spice this rp besides me not leaving a one liner and not replying enough?)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:16 pm
(Its not a bother to me as long as you respond. Hm. Good question. Like maybe Coyote comes in contact with a archangel and Honey saves him, getting hurt in the process. You take her to purgortory and then we can go form there. Is that okay?)

"Okay. We'll meet back here, okay. We can go on from there." She replies as she turned from him, spreading her wings and preparing for flight.
Dante Kazahana

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:35 pm
DragonMistress07
(Its not a bother to me as long as you respond. Hm. Good question. Like maybe Coyote comes in contact with a archangel and Honey saves him, getting hurt in the process. You take her to purgortory and then we can go form there. Is that okay?)

"Okay. We'll meet back here, okay. We can go on from there." She replies as she turned from him, spreading her wings and preparing for flight.
Dante Kazahana

(Sounds good to me)

Timeskip

Coyote arrived in the same place, his blade strapped to his side. He stood around waiting for Honey to arrive.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff