Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || The Crystal Caverns || :: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:07 pm
User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin Anbu Adviser ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 12885 ¥ AC:065275
¥ Chakra : 1045, Stored Chakra : 520 ¥
¥ Stamina : 755 ¥

Myurai's eyes scanned her work slowly. Judging how she molded her chakra, how she used it to mold the ice to her needs. She had decent control of her chakra but it was basic and rough, something he would work with her on at a later date. Though given she was able to shape pretty good replicas her control wasnt that bad, just unrefined. With a smile he nodded,"Your doing good. Keep it up. Remember that when your using chakra that it is more about control than force. Follow your instinct and try to find just the perfect amount of chakra."

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:42 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄
Class: Medical/Bloodline Chakra: 340 Stamina: 180

Some say the World will end in Fire.
Some say in Ice.

Miyuki nodded at her brother’s words of advice, then hummed as she held a hand sign with one hand, and then shaped the ice she'd made into several kuni. She worked on her control, and tried to refine it minutely, it was a skill she’d need as a medic anyway so learning it here was preferable. She grinned as she looked at them, perfect replicas of actual working kuni. She then took more ice and, holding the same sign, shaped the ice into senbon. She of course knew that they weren’t as good, or strong, as the real ones made of steel, but they would be good distractions if needed. [1/1]

Miyuki hummed as she thought about another one she wanted to try, and focused her chakra into her chest and then spit out large ice darts at the rocks around the cave, though she was careful to only aim at loose rocks that didn’t support the cave ceiling. The rocks that she hit were split with the force of the impact of the ice. [1/1]

The Princess of the Hattori family drew herself to her full height and inhaled deeply to try and gather her thoughts, they were swimming and running at what felt like a hundred miles an hour. She then formed hand signs and watched as her pre-made ice started to gather into her one palm, and formed tiny swallow shaped ice needles. She held the last sign and watched as the ice-swallows attacked the rubble with their razor sharp wings. [1/1]

Miyuki then focused on her chakra and the water in the air around her. She formed the needed hand signs and watched as spikes of pure ice formed around her, thrusting up from the ground to protect her. The speed was alright, but she knew she’d have to be careful to not rely on only this technique if in a pinch, or in an open area. The spikes. however, were impressive. They were thirty feet high, and spread around her in a ten foot radius. More than enough to protect her from harm. [1/1]

The little Ice Princess released the previous jutsu and focused instead on a new one. She held her arms out in front of her, hands out and palms forward. She then used her mastery of both fuuton and suiton to create a medium dome of pure ice around herself. This was another defensive technique. The ice itself was ridiculously strong, though it looked delicate and kind of pretty. Not even explosive tags would be of any use against it. Really, as far as Miyuki was concerned, the only draw back here was that it required her to hold her hands in front of her to maintain, so she was highly restricted on using any other jutsu. Even as a Hyoton user, she still required one hand to weave her hand signs. [1/1]

Miyuki dropped the dome and smirked slightly as she started thinking about the next jutsu, and how much damage she could cause with it. She formed the required hand signs and then thrust her left arm out in front of herself. Frost and ice formed on her fist as she did so, and liquid black ice spiraled into existence in front of the forming blizzard. She watched as the blizzard formed and the black ice took on the look of a dragon head in front of it, and rammed into a rather large, but still free-standing, rock and broke it with the sheer ramming power of the jutsu. [1/1]

She released the blizzard and looked at the pond of ice she’d created several moments earlier, it gave her an idea, and she concentrated. She formed the needed hand signs and watched as the ice all gathered together and formed a massive tiger made entirely of hyoton ice. The tiger was beautiful, and just as deadly as the ice the made up it’s composition. This tiger would be cold enough to freeze and suiton technique up to it’s own rank, which made it very useful. [1/1]

Miyuki then released the first jutsu and focused on another, her mind still whirling with her gifted knowledge. Her chakra made the crystals glow yet brighter, but that was fine, she could use that to her advantage in this little training exercise. The jutsu caused frost to form and hang in the air, almost like mist or fog. The brightness of the crystals actually made it even more difficult to see, since the light bounced and refracted off of the ice crystals hanging in the air. She would use this to her advantage and sneak up on her brother, then circle around him, even toss a couple rocks here and there, to make echos of sound in an attempt to throw him off her trail, if he could figure out where she was, and then pounced on Myurai.[1/1]
"Got you Myu-Nii!" She giggled.

Jutsu Learned: Hyōton [ Ice Release ]
Jutsu Learned: Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]
Jutsu Learned: Suiton: Rekkū Suigeki [ Water Release: Cold Sky Water Attack ]
Jutsu Learned: Hyōton: Tsubame Fubuki [ Ice Release: Swallow Snow Storm ] C-Rank
Jutsu Learned: Hissatsu Hyōsō [ Certain-Kill Ice Spears]B-Rank
Jutsu Learned: Hyōton: Hi Bouheki [ Ice Release: Protective Ice Dome ]B-Rank
Jutsu Learned: Hyōton: Kokuryū Bōfūsetsu [ Ice Release: Black Dragon Blizzard ] B-Rank
Jutsu Learned: Hyōton: Haryū Mōko [ Ice Release: Tearing Dragon Fierce Tiger] B-Rank
Jutsu Learned: Shimogakure no Jutsu [ Hiding in Frost Technique ]D-Rank

From what I've tasted of Desire
I hold with those who favor Fire.
But if it should have to perish twice
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction
Ice is also great
And would suffice

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:35 am
User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Ryo: 22335 ¥ AC:068775
¥ Chakra : 1155, Stored Chakra : 520 ¥
¥ Stamina : 885 ¥

Myurai folded his legs under him as he watched her work. The information he had given her was melding quickly with her much to his relief. She was learning quickly though in the caves quick was relative. Even time was relative so to speak here. Watching the dragons and the kunai made of ice fly he relaxed and began to relfect on the state of things. He knew Kalier was about to become the Raikage though the grape vine and was not happy with the choice. He was a kid a boy, not a leader not someone worthy of that title. The question was what would he do. He could easily kill the boy and take the title for himself though he would have to deal with Kinpaku after that. While he was confident in his skills he wouldn't be able to deal with her that easily. Then there was his family to look out for as well as his business. Speaking of family he returned his attention back to his sister as she faded away into the mist. While he could see clearly fine in the mist he wanted to let her have her moment. When she tackled him he crossed his legs and flipped himself over so that she landed on top of him. With a nod he smiled,"Yes you did."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:23 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄

Some say in Ice.

Miyuki hugged Myurai and smiled at him as she hung off of his shoulders. She giggled and let the frost dissipate and hummed happily. She liked making her brothers proud of her. She dropped back down to the ground and looked up at him, "Now what Myu-Nii?" She asked sweetly.

Jutsu Learned:

Ice is also great
And would suffice

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:16 pm
User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Chakra : 1155, Stored Chakra : 520 ¥

Myurai sighed as he slowly lowered her. Taking a few steps away from her to make some room he cracked his neck before rolling his shoulders,"Now were going to see just how well you think on your feet. Your going to attack me with everything you have. There is still knowledge you have yet to access in that jutsu I gave you. The Hattori are ruthless in battle and I would see you show that. For this I am not your brother I am just some random shinobi that will try and take your life." From his waist he pulled the long slender katana he wore into his right hand and gathered his chakra and began to circulate the ocean as the crystals around him shone bright emerald."Do not show fear, do not hesitate, do not hold back. Show me why your a princess."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:44 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄

Some say in Ice.

Miyuki tensed for a brief moment before she forced her body to relax into an easy ready stance, eyes cold and hard, befitting of her title of the Frozen Princess of the Hattori clan. It would be difficult for her to fight her brother as if he meant to kill her, but she would prove to him that she could do so without hesitation. She'd been raised as the warrior Princess of their family, and she would live up to that. She drew her own sword, though hers was a wakazashi, the cousin to her brother's katana. She carefully, but confidently gathered her own chakra in preparation for a hard fight. The crystals nearest to her glowed with the silver of her own chakra, creating an impressive array of colors kalidascoping through the cave. She started to mentally prepare as many ideas as she could, she wanted to prove to Myurai that she was worth his confidence. And she would be lying if she said she didn't want to win."I'll make you proud that I carry the Hattori name." She declared, voice cold as the ice under their command.

Jutsu Learned:

Ice is also great
And would suffice

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:56 pm
User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Chakra : 1145, Stored Chakra : 520 ¥

Torn between his desire to push his sister and his own moral oaths he made a salute with his katana before forming a quick seal with his left hand. As he did several chains of water rushed from the rivers around them for her legs and arms. Spinning to his right he formed another seal and gathered his fuuton chakra into his hand before thrusting outward into a gale of shredding wind. He knew the information he had given her and knew should would be able to counter him if she kept calm and thought under pressure. He also hoped she would be able to control her chakra instead of just throwing around jutsu. Fighting with ninjutsu was an art form he hoped she would be just as skilled in.

Jutsu Used.
Suikusari no Jutsu [ Water Chains Technique ] C-Rank
Zankuuha [ Decapitating Air Waves ] D-Rank  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:39 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄
Class: Medical/Bloodline Chakra: 270 Stamina: 180

Some say in Ice.

Miyuki thought quickly and brought her hands together, after resheathing her wakizashi, in the appropriate hand signs and then thrust her hands out and watched as the ice formed around her and snapped into a perfect dome of ice that negated the water chains, and even protected her from the decapitating winds. She looked through the ice and thought for a moment before she dropped the dome and used one hand to form the needed sign to for her next jutsu, the other hand formed completely opposite signs. Simultaniously two different jutsu, fed from the ice she'd created around them. Ice and snow gathered in her left hand, which she thrust out in front of her, throwing a blizzard of black ice and snow at Myurai, with the other hand's signs the ice turned into a massive tiger that crouched before it lunged for Myurai, hidden behind blizzard she'd created.

Jutsu Used: Hyōton: Hi Bouheki [ Ice Release: Protective Ice Dome ]
Rank B
Jutsu Used: Hyōton: Kokuryū Bōfūsetsu [ Ice Release: Black Dragon Blizzard ]
Rank B
Jutsu Used: Hyōton: Haryū Mōko [ Ice Release: Tearing Dragon Fierce Tiger]
Rank B

Ice is also great
And would suffice

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:05 pm
User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Chakra : 1055, Stored Chakra : 520 ¥

A small grin spread across his face as he watched her work. Her chakra control was still lacking a bit but it was certainly above average given her experience or in this case lack there of. Without wasting a moment he formed as seal with his left hand as a shimmering wall of emerald formed in between him and the dragon causing the dragon to stop dead in its tracks. Forming another seal he froze the water within the dragon solidifying it completely. Jumping back away from the tiger to give him a bit of room he formed yet another seal creating a tiger of his own from the mixture of his own ice and hers. His tiger collided with hers in a burst of ice and snow as the two negated each other. With a smile he nodded,"Good give me more of that aggression."

Jutsu Used.
• Kekkai Houin [ Barrier Sealing ] A-Rank [x] (defensive)
• Hyoton B rank. (defensive)
• Hyōton: Haryū Mōko [ Ice Release: Tearing Dragon Fierce Tiger] B-Rank [x] (offensive)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:32 am
Azeiel The Fallen

User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄
Class: Medical/Bloodline Chakra: 270 Stamina: 180

Some say in Ice.

Miyuki growled slightly and dropped the jutsu for the blizzard, it was completely frozen anyway so no point in trying to maintain it. She used her right hand to gather ice into her palm. The ice formed into perfect little swallows, made of ice needles. She kept her focus on her chakra, making sure to mold her chakra properly before she sent the needle-ice-swallows flying at her brother. Miyuki then, recalled what her brother had gifted her, all his knowledge on their jutsu, not just Hyouton, but suiton and fuuton as well. She smirked as she made the needed hand signs, implanted into her mind, and then molded her chakra and the air around her into her hands. She thrust her palms forward and sent a blast of wind directly at Myurai, the wind itself was focused solely on her brother, and didn't touch anything else, unless Myurai negated it or dodged.

Jutsu Used: Hyōton: Tsubame Fubuki [ Ice Release: Swallow Snow Storm ] C-Rank
Jutsu Used: Zankyokukuuha [ Extreme Decapitating Air Waves ] Rank: C
Jutsu Used:

Ice is also great
And would suffice

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:54 pm
User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Chakra : 1050, Stored Chakra : 520 ¥

Another laugh escaped his lips as he watched her work. She finally began drawing upon the power he had given her, took her long enough. His fingers upon his left hand danced as he blew through the seals and created a swarm of swallows of his own. In a brilliant display of ice and ice dust his collided with hers in a shower of fragments. Following up that jutsu he again mimicked her movements unleashing his own gust of wind upon her. The two collided in an explosion of wind that sent his robes and hair into a whirl,"Excellent thinking but never just a jutsu in battle that your opponent already has. They will simply cancel it as I have just done. If you must do so do so in a manner that is unexpected."

Jutsu Used.
Jutsu Used: Hyōton: Tsubame Fubuki [ Ice Release: Swallow Snow Storm ] C-Rank
Jutsu Used: Zankyokukuuha [ Extreme Decapitating Air Waves ] Rank: C  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:14 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄
Class: Medical/Bloodline Chakra: 190 Stamina: 180

Some say in Ice.

Miyuki took Myurai's words to heart and created a single hand sign with her left hand, the water in the air condensed and formed a thousand senbon needles that hovered in the air for a moment, then launched at Myurai with deadly precision born of a medic's strong and steady hands She used the multitude of senbon to hide her hands, and hide the next jutsu she prepared with her right hand. This one caused a jet of water to launch behind the senbon, and race for Myurai, if he didn't notice it, he could potentially lose a limb with the force of it.

Jutsu Used: Sensatsu Suishou [ Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death ] Rank: B
Jutsu Used: Mizu Funkei [ Water Decapitation ] Rank: B
Jutsu Used:

Ice is also great
And would suffice

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:43 pm
User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Chakra : 1050, Stored Chakra : 440 ¥

Myurai frowned a bit watching her work. She was more adept than he had given her credit for, having made the one mistake he always tried not to ie underestimate his opponent. He knew his hand was forced in this matter and that he had no choice but to use it. With a sigh he knelt dropping his katana. He then began whispering to himself as he placed his hands on the ground after using both hands to form a seal. The crystals around him did not glow, his chakra , if she could feel it did not shift, only a web of markings racing down his arms and onto the ground would indicate he had done anything other than kneel. ,"Suiton. Negation." As he said the word negation the needles would loose their hardness and splash around him like rain. The jet of water quickly lost momentum and sprayed him harmlessly. Shaking his head he formed a quick seal freezing the water on him before turning it into ice dust and shaking it off drying his cloths. Brushing his hair back he began,"To think that a gennin with no combat experience would force me to resort to that should speak volumes of your skill, dear sister. That or I am loosing my edge maybe a bit of both. In the end though youve passed my little test. Congratulations."

Jutsu Used.
Chakra sealing B-Rank  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:00 am
Azeiel The Fallen

User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄
Class: Medical/Bloodline Chakra: 190 Stamina: 180

Some say in Ice.

Miyuki blinked at Myurai and stared for a moment, silent in her shock, then looked at her brother and bit her lip, "What exactly was that?" She asked as she dropped out of her ready position, though she was still cautious in case this was another test.

Jutsu Used:
Jutsu Used:
Jutsu Used:

Ice is also great
And would suffice

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:08 am
User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Chakra : 1050, Stored Chakra : 440 ¥

With a sigh he rubbed his neck,"Knowing you, you wont accept me simply saying "stuff." So ill tell you the truth but I must warn you this is possibly one of the strongest secrets I know and you must never breath a word of it." Making his way over to her he pulled off his gloves and pulled up his sleeves revealing an intricate array of symbols and markings,"What I did was a display of the result of a lifetimes worth of learning, study, and experimentation. It has culminated in giving me the ability to do one very simple yet very profound thing. Say yes, or no. What I did was negate the chakra you used for those jutsu which will return them to their natural elemental state devoid of everything that made them a jutsu. Its simple in principle yet incredibly complex in practice. Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Genjutsu. I can even negate the abilities that grant swordsman their strength. Not even the Raikage knows I possess this ability. Maybe one day before I die I shall pass this knowledge and ability on to you." He wondered if his words would make any sense to her, she was smart of course but he was talking about very advanced ninjutsu theory.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff