Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Monster Girl Triangle (Need one more girl, open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:22 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxАlana

Јiangxxxxxxx

Looks can be Deceiving...

╔══════════════╗

Alana had flown up to a nearby six floor building looking at her reflection as she flew. In this way, she almost did seem like an angel except for the halo and the golden glow every angel normally has but being a fallen angel she lost the glow although she wasn't sure why people though angels had some sort of golden ring above their heads. 'Humans can be quite silly at times.' At this thought she laughed yet her laughter was drowned out by the sound of a motorcycle. Perhaps at this height people wouldn't normally hear such a thing but her hearing was sensitive as much as her sight was sharp.
"I think I've this boy somewhere around school before, he is wearing the uniform after all." As she was in a good mood she thought perhaps it was only nice to introduce herself to the young man. She hailed down towards the man but she made sure that she could clearly see her so as not to startle the young man. She wasn't trying to startle him and cause an accident as that would be very unfortunate.
"Hello~" she said in a bell-like voice
"A beautiful day today, don't you think?"

╚══════════════╝

UnderNight21

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:34 pm
Hope the kind

Ken's cycle roared down the road at a good pace. Maybe he'd actually make it to school on time today. That is until a certain girl came zooming down onto him. She came into his line of sight so quickly, he nearly mistook her for a harpy, but that idea was shot down as he saw the limbs on her body. 'So angel then, I guess.', Was the thought in his head. And why was she trying to talk to him? While he was trying to drive. "Not a good time miss. And watch out for trucks. Real bird killers they are.", He said over the sound of his engine, returning his focus to the road in front of him.  

UnderNight21

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:46 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxАlana

Јiangxxxxxxx

╔══════════════╗

"Thank you for the warning.....stranger,"she giggled a little bit before perceiving her surrounding. There were certainly a couple of trucks on the road but as this world was accustomed to 'monsters' as many humans would put it, she was sure that one little angel wouldn't bother their line of vision. She slowed just a little down till she got to the back of his back.
"I do apologize in advance if I am being a hinderance or a bother but as we are on our way to the same destination is it alright if I sit back here?" She motioned to the back of the bike although she was aware that he had to keep his eyes on the road. Human bodies aren't as durable as an angel.
"By the way! My name is Alana Jiang, a pleasure to meet you classmate." She tapped his back lightly as a sign of a greeting.

╚══════════════╝

UnderNight21

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:02 pm
Hope the kind

Ken gasped slightly, feeling her land on the back of his motorcycle. The shock slowly faded into annoyance. Ken was NOT in the mood for romance at the moment, least of all this week. That said, the girl was being kind, and he didn't want to be a jerk and shake her off. Even if he wanted her off, it was too early to argue anyway. "Sure, whatever...", he sighed, trying to focus on the road.  

UnderNight21

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:17 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxАlana

Јiangxxxxxxx

╔══════════════╗

She tilted her head to the right at his response, she always believed greeting a fellow classmate was a ritual of daily activities. Although she herself favored such things it didn't mean the same thing for the man in front of her.
"Excuse me, I do apologize for being a bit foreward but I'd much rather someone be honest with me. I greatly dislike deception, although that is a personal thing but if your busy then please say so. It is difficult to read your response in this position." She tried to tilt her head in a position to where she could properly see his face since that was the source of determining his mood at the moment.

╚══════════════╝

UnderNight21
UnderNight21

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:20 am
UnderNight21

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

UnderNight21

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:37 am
Hope the kind

Ken mentally sighed. She was as oblivious to the world as Elizabeth from P3. "Well, you DID just land on my bike outta nowhere, and are trying to talk to me as I'm trying to focus on the road. I need to foc-OH s**t!!!", Ken shouted, barely swerving out of the way of an incoming truck and back onto his side of the road. This crazy angel nearly got him killed! "For god's sake...this is gonna be a long day....", Ken sighed. He really did need to get a regular car.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:46 am
User Image
xxxxxxxАlana

Јiangxxxxxxx

╔══════════════╗

Alana could of sworn she could feel the irritation within his voice. So as she was going to take off the motorcycle swerved in an unuasual direction. She wasn't paying much attention to the road so she wondered what the commotion was all about when she noticed that they were about to get run over by a truck a couple of seconds ago. However, thanks to the man in front of her's driving they seemed to have gotten out of this one unscathed.
"That was.....really scary," Alana had instinctively clutched to the man's back for support. Although, yes she did have wings they weren't going to be much use to her until she had calmed down some. In her experience she had never felt such levels of fear and adrenaline of almost getting run over by a truck.
"Th-thank you, mister...." she muttered, it was difficult trying to stay calm but that calmness could not be heard in her voice.

╚══════════════╝

UnderNight21

DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:45 pm
((umm is there still room in this?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:18 pm
narwhalmasta123

I may not be the owner of this rp but I would love it if someone could replay as the owner hasn't replied in two days and I'm a little worried about the rp. I really don't know, perhaps I would suggest another guy or whatnot, your preference. Just to keep the rp moving or we can create something similar and have our own rp.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:53 am
((oh...i'm not that good at playing as a guy in romance rp's))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:00 pm
Hope the kind

((but I do have a good monster girl oc))  

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:02 pm
narwhalmasta123
Hope the kind

((but I do have a good monster girl oc))

Unfortunately, I am not the head of this RP so....you would have to discuss this with the owner. I've no idea when he will be back...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:05 pm
Hope the kind

well if he doesnt get back soon we could always make another rp  

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points