Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Unlikely Heroes (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

GopherChild

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:29 pm
"This is worth thirty at MOST." Faustus argued. Faustus, covered in oil and grease and wearing coveralls, was not pleased. They stood in a crowded market place holding what seemed to be a piece of machinery. They held it up to the vender, a slightly nonhuman fellow who refused to sell something at regular retail price. Faustus' face held disdain for the man and they would probably give the greedy b*****d what he deserved. The market place was too crowded for that.

"Well that piece is brand new. I got it today. And it is quite a rare find on Virtue since that model of ship has been out of production for at least ten years." The vender man was obviously lying through his teeth. Many of the merchants seemed to have ganged up of Faustus, learning of their predicament when collaborating notes on who bought what. The merchants figured they could get more money out of a person desperate to repair a ship as old as Mephastophilis.

"You just sold one to that man over there! For only ten no less!" Faustus yelled at the vender.

"His was used." the vender replied.

"This one is used!" Faustus was at the end of their patience. How can a collective of bullshit small time venders bully them in such a way?

"I think not. If you wanted a used one you should have gotten the one that man had taken." The vender crossed his arms, "Now if you want that part it will be 70. No more, no less."

Faustus was ready to scream. The ship was so close to being done. Mephastophilis only needed a few other parts, which were in Faustus' bag, and this one part. This part was the most important one of the bunch (a hydro-deca fuel pump: needed to get the fuel into the engine so the ship could fly). The old pump was toast. It had been completely destroyed in the landing. This part was the one reason Faustus hadn't left yet. Like the vender did claim, this part was indeed a rare find on Virtue. It was a rare find anywhere but a junk yard. Mephastophilis was a QRRW3-668, a model of ship not found anywhere but in the hands of the rich who restore and the smugglers who smuggle. The QRRW3-668 had been the prime transporter ship ten years ago before the 887YR-O77 came about (887YR-O77 is much like histories Titanic, with no flaws from its prehistoric predecessor. Thousands of rooms, each comfortable to each class as the third class rooms are like the first class rooms from the old Titanic. The 887YR-O77 could carry much more people then the QRRW3-668. Thus out went the old and in came the new).

Faustus was frustrated. They did not know when they would see this part again, and it as the most important part their ship needed. They could attempt to make one out of the scraps of the old parts of the ship, but it was highly unlikely they would be able to find this part again. Deciding something that would probably make them unable to shop from the venders from this point on, Faustus reached into their bag and pulled out a envelope, thick with some currency. Roughly handing it to the vender, Faustus turned and walked away.

Looking into the envelope, quite proud that he had cheated a desperate customer, the vender saw nothing but a good sized handful of paper the same colour as currency. In anger, the vender called out for the guards. As Faustus heard the man's yells for the authority, they ran quickly to their ship. With a few hours of tinkering, Faustus would be able to get off the planet and get back into business.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:18 am
"Huh, it's a lot brighter here than back home." Damian mused as he wandered around town. It was almost hard to believe that this world was facing a crisis of extraordinary magnitude and they picked a thief with a freaky eyed monster inside of him to save them. "Shut up Squiggles." "Don't care" The Thief said as he walked past a row of shops, swiftly stealing several items out on display and pocketing them before anyone noticed. Some of them he didn't have a use for, but he was sure he could sell them later or whatever.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

GopherChild

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:18 am
As Faustus ran in the general direction of Mephastophilis. The Market Place was quite crowded and Faustus was lucky to have weaved so quickly into the crowd that the so called guards could not find them. Even though Faustus had been here for a year, they never got over how fancy Virtue seemed to be. Their mother would have called it 'well put together', they remembered fondly.

Faustus hated places like Virtue. So full of people who were used to the luxury the planet granted. So full of liars and cheats like they had become. Slowing down, Faustus sighed. The bullshit venders had almost cleaned them out. Faustus hardly had any money left for fuel. It would soon be time to look for a Job; Faustus didn't think that Virtue had any need for a smuggler. Mephastophilis might have to take on some passengers.

Suddenly Faustus ran into something. Too into their own thoughts, they did not see a man walking along, having a one sided conversation. Adjusting their bag, the looked at the man. "I'm sorry lad, I didn't see you there."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:29 pm
Cheria was out in the marketplace, looking for some new books to read, possibly even a new tome. She would love to add more to her collection. She was browsing over a stall with many books laid out when she heard some kind of commotion going on up the road. It sounded like the usual mess, a thief trying to run from the guards. Cheria sighed and just tried to stay out of it like many of the other people in the marketplace, the guards normally do catch them one way or another.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:37 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(*bows* I am sorry. I went to Ikkicon this past weekend so I didn't have a computer to work on my profile. Working on it tonight and likely try to put it in before tomorrow afternoon. )
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:28 pm
(Not sure how to exactly start this one out but here it goes lol)

Natas walked through the crowed market streets his black glasses over his eyes"This place is too bright"he said to himself as he looked around. He saw nothing that really caught his eye, no items, nor women...'Jackpot' he thought his eyes landing on a cute girl looking at books. He began walking towards her before his focus was changed to the newest model hover bike."Ooohoo baby"he said a big grin on his face as he walked too the bike. It was all shiny and silver. He took a good look over the bike analyzing all the upgrades they had made."These Virtuans really know how to build a bike. I mean the torque to power ratio on this models astronomical." he shook his head as he looked at the price before turning his attention back to the girl.  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:07 am
Damian was knee deep in thoughts on the occult and profit when some rando bumped into him. "Oh would you knock it off with the fire and brimstone already?" He grumbled before looking at the woman who had bumped into him. "Happens all the time." Damian said, it wasn't like he cared or anything, so long as the hurried woman didn't want him dead, things were peachy. "Shut up Squiggles." "Shhh!" "Again with the killing! That's what you said about the guy who gave us the sandwich we bought." Damian grumbled, very much aware he was going to look like an absolute lunatic, arguing with himself in the middle of the crowded marketplace with some hurried person wondering if he was okay after being run into.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:58 am
"Obviously you have more trouble then needed, I best be getting back to my ship. Mephastophilis won't be fixing itself." Faustus made to leave, before turning back to the man, "I might regret this, but my ol' Captain gave me this chance when I was a young'in." Faustus' demenior changed to more of a kindhearted parental figure, "Look, I know how places like this can get people thinking wonky. Once my ship is fixed I'm going to be looking for passengers. If ye need to get off this planet just as much as I do feel free to come along. I normally charge 20 per person, but since you seem troubled, I offer ye 10. She'll be waiting just outside of town near Khufu's Place." Faustus patted the man on the shoulder and made their way back to the ship. Mephastophilis had been sitting outside of the city for at least a year. Unable to move it to the boatyard, Khufu had let them keep it near his pub where it had crashed so long ago and Faustus did a few things for him in return. Faustus held the fuel pump triumphantly as they made their way back to the only home they have known for the past eleven years.

GopherChild

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:57 pm
Marion was wandering around the marketplace, distractedly taking in all the sights this strange new place had to offer."It's amazing, don't you think, Amelia?", she was talking, strangely enough, to the doll she held in her arms."This place is nothing like the Empire." Marion head never gotten out much back on her home world, so now that was she here on virtue she had decided to explore as much as possible. A little while later, her wandering led her to bump into a girl looking at a bunch of books.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:42 pm
Cheria had a weird feeling that someone was watching her. She stopped her browsing and looked to the side to see a silver-haired man with sunglasses looking in her direction. Right after spotting the man, she felt someone bump into her. She knew the marketplace was a little crowded, but it was still a bit annoying when people didn't watch where they were going. Cheria turned towards the woman that bumped into her. She pushed up her glasses and waited for an apology from this woman. She wouldn't really get mad if she didn't, but an apology would be the correct and polite gesture to do in this situation.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:26 pm
"Oh, I'm sorry. Didn't really see you there." Marion apologized. She analized the girl, zeroing in on her long hair, fair complexion, and petite form. "You're so pretty, has anyone ever told you that? You'd make such a beautiful doll. Do you mind if I make you one?" She asked the girl. Marion often asked people that, she thought that it was a very nice thing to ask. Though she was always left puzzled as to why people rejected her offer.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:27 pm
The show went off without a hitch, thankfully. No surprise attacks or explosions, which lead me to give a grateful sigh of relief as I stepped offstage. With the way all the of the heroes has vanished recently, disaster from villains, or "glorified as--" as I liked to call them, became more and more worrying recently.

Alas, I was busy putting on performances for people and coming up with new music to do much myself. Hopefully someone would come along and stop them. Hopefully.

As I stepped into the dressing room, I ran my fingers through my hair. My long crimson hair turned jet black, and my lightly tanned skin turned a few shades paler. I got dressed in a dark punk-ish outfit, before heading out to the local market place to grab a bite to eat.

A few moments later found me almost drooling over large plate of Lamb Tikka Marsala. I passed by several odd conversations, something about a spaceship, some Empire which wasn't too out of place considering where I came from, and someone talking to themselves about killing a sandwich maker. I settled down at a nearby table and pulled out a pair of chopsticks, which were a very fancy ebony with silver tips, and I dug in with gusto. Indian food. Gotta love it!

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:03 pm
Natas checked the mirror on the bike and ran his fingers through his silver hair, he smiled to himself as he then pulled his sleeve down over the metallic arm. He walked to the book store and acted as though he was looking for a particular publishing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:39 pm
"Uh..N-No that won't be necessary, but thank you for the complement and offer." Cheria said in reply to the woman's strange question. She notice that she was holding onto a doll, one she probably made herself after what she said. The woman looked too old to be playing with dolls or carrying one around, but it wasn't her place to say anything. "It's a bit crowded today so do try to watch yourself. People around here are not as friendly as they used to be." Cheria warned her so that she won't end up in a fight with a grouchy thug.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:08 am
"Cool, thanks and stuff." Damian said, a bit confused and also doing his best to ignore the monstrosity inside of him. "Aren't I always?" "Hot chicks, one with a doll and the other with glasses, gonna work my magic." "Not the literal BS." Damian continued, weaving through the crowd, noting the girls were outside a book store. It was genius once Damian saw what the girl in glasses was reading, he'd find either the same book or one from the same author, if the title eluded him, he'd get one that made it look like he read a lot. For the other, he'd compliment her doll, ask obvious questions and feign interest, dividing his focus between both women, he was positive that either one or both would find him attractive enough for a one night stand and then he would rock one or both of them and disappear into the night, leaving candy or jewelry or something.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff